They were extremely rude and insensitive to our situation and unwilling to help. So we reached all the way to Issaquah from Redmond to tour the house. It is a real estate brokerage website whose agents do not work on commission, and its real estate website lets consumers search MLS listings. Advantages of Redfin The number one advantage of Redfin is in cost savings. Community. Agents leave after a while due to lack of opportunities to increase income, if a listing position is not available in your market then you are stuck with buy-side until you "earn" the right to cross train and even then you can't just take listings, they only come from your past buyer pipeline by request. For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our We survey customers who sign an offer or list a home, regardless of whether they successfully complete a sale with Redfin. Log In. Posts. Learn how to enable cookies. The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. She probably just can talk like this because she is really cool having her position there. She stood them up. Jump to. Slack, lackadaisical, lazy, worthless. Your Redfin Agent will put you first, leading a support team to make a seamless experience for you at every tour, every open house—every time. We were told after business hours on a Friday before a long weekend. Redfin only cares about receiving their money and has no interest in helping people. I interviewed a Redfin agent to possibly sell my home in Davis, Jed Setzer from the Sacramento office came by. Management is poor to non-existent and their is a huge disparity in culture between the agents and associate agents. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. After being told that we would be a day late on closing almost 5 days in advance, she threatened us with a breach of contract. Redfin jumps to the #1 spot on GeekWire's rank of Pacific Northwest startups. The overall rating of the company is 1.6 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. Facebook. My experience with Shannon ** talking over the phone was horrendous. I would strongly advise against using redfin to sell your home. Paid RE dues/education We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. I did escalate this issue within Redfin and asked for an apology from Nora **. My listing has been on the market for almost 60 days and he has made no effort to proactively reach out. The incentives for these people to do their job is frankly not there. Great place to work..Great people … Health care insurance is top notch. They have the worst service ever. Useful. The standard brokerage commission on a home sale is 6%, with 3% going to the buyer's agent and 3% going to the seller's agent. Real Estate Agent | Seattle, WA | Mar 17, 2012. Oh these foreigners. Redfin publishes first real estate agent reviews. I worked at Redfin for more than 3 years, I have been working at Redfin part-time for less than a year. They can be good or bad, as any usual real estate agents. That model is doomed to fail. I'm not sure what qualified her to make these false accusations about our house. A link has directed you to this review. The Zillow and Redfin platforms are pretty similar, but the real estate agents they offer are where their offerings really diverge. At the time we were supposed to receive keys to our home, he provided the wrong code to the lock box and then did not respond to my agent for several hours, again causing delay. Home. or. Redfin agents work closely with a team of real estate professionals to ensure every sale closes without a hitch. Email or Phone: Password: Forgot account? Redfin adds for-sale-by-owner listings to its website, becoming the first site to combine complete listings from the Multiple Listing Service with homes listed by owners. Because agents do not work on commission, they don’t accept the commission paid by non-Redfin realtors. Contact the Owner . Real Estate Investing, Real Estate Listing, Write a Review. See more of Redfin on Facebook. Redfin agents work closely with a team of real estate professionals to ensure every sale closes without a hitch. Good point about the review scam. It was scary at first for low price point markets but they also addressed that too, changing it back to a fixed scale and made it fair and equitable. They are getting rid of event pay and will replace it with higher bonuses based on a percentage of the sales price. Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. About. Overall Reviews at Redfin. At the same time, she told her clients (sellers) to show up on original closing day at the title office and made them drive 20 miles each way for nothing. One Redfin agent caused us a delayed closing after wells of trying to get a termite report. About Redfin.com. Zillow Real Estate Agents vs. Redfin Agents. Always looking for ways to evolve as a company based on what's best for "all.". I was once so proud to be a Redfin Agent with awesome reviews but it's just so hard with multiple offers and flaky low-balling buyers. It's really sad to say. Throughout the transaction, she sent a barrage of rude emails and texts of a threatening demeanor. I was once so proud to be a Redfin Agent with awesome reviews but it's just so hard with multiple offers and flaky low-balling buyers. We believe that every customer's opinion is important and that everyone using Redfin should see how our agents performed. Its location on this page may change next time you visit. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Redfin is right for you. We were interested in property and connected with them to see model homes, and connected with agent Steven **. They requested it all, just for an apartment showing. Redfin launches iPhone app. Redfin is an agent based service. Once you click on the link, you will … “Flexible” Schedule - not tied to a location 9am -5pm. Are you sure you want to replace it? This company is not yet accredited. 2017's Hottest Neighborhoods move out a step from major city centers. All Rights Reserved. I don't know who is running their app but they need to fix it. I was once so proud to be a Redfin Agent with awesome reviews but it's just so hard with multiple offers and flaky low-balling buyers. As an Buy-side Agent, Working at Redfin was exciting, dynamic, highly unpredictable, competitive, long hours and not worth it. He said that he was extremely sorry and that they forgot to send another agent in his place and there was no one available for the tour. Redfin Partner Referral … Fair housing advocates sued Redfin this week over allegations of racial discrimination. Pay at Close: When the referral closes a transaction, you receive 70% of the buyer’s agent commission (of the remainder, 15% is refunded to the client and 15% to Redfin). Some clients & non-Redfin agents don't fully understand Redfin model. Dealing with this? Redfin’s mobile app can send users instant updates when a new property matching their criteria is listed, meaning they see properties before potential buyers who only use an agent or browse online. We value your privacy. By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. Redfin says every customer survey response is posted online. Redfin Agents combine the power of cutting-edge technology with their expertise in the Bothell real estate market. If you choose to work with Redfin, your agent is a full-time Redfin employee, and they’ve been vetted and trained by … This caused us delays in being able to move and undue stress. If your mission is to be a blessing to people and help them with one of the most important purchases i . I've evolved to be more firm with customers to meet metrics and win offers (they are now giving one warning after one bad quarter and terminations after a second). FAQ. 6 likes. The only time the agent was responsive was during the time to confirm closing which leads me to believe Redfin only cares about getting their money and they do as little work as possible to facilitate the transaction. We were the homebuyers and I couldn't help but feel bad for the sellers for being stuck with such a bad sellers agent. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services. Real Estate. She was obviously extremely angry. I did also speak to the Senior VP of Operations at Redfin who apologized on behalf of their company. These redfin agents are completely passive and do not take any proactive steps to help you sell your home. 43 reviews. Fun place to work, lots of support and tools needed to succeed. The “apology” I received from Nora ** was “forgive the conversation you heard between me and my customers”, not “I’m sorry for the bold faced lies that I spread about your house without thinking about the repercussions”- like she should have said. It's becoming harder and harder to justify the embarrassingly low salary and equally small bonuses when you can't take listings if you are a Buy-Side Agent in a Seller's Market, no referral fee's, no builder bonuses, no rental referrals, or anything outside of the "transaction bonus" which limits the Agent's way to make a living in an evolving market, oh yeah but Redfin can evolve anyway it wants or needs to in an evolving market to take advantage. Accessibility Help. Commission refund: His failure to communicate with us and with the contractor his client hired continuously caused delays in our move. Log In. Along with Redfin real estate reviews from real customers, the reviews also include all the deals the agents have already made. Buyers who do not want to own a car will find this information helpful. Redfin’s map search distinguishes itself by providing users with market prices for neighborhoods within their search area. I would not recommend Redfin to anyone and much less Elizabeth **. Related Keywords: redfin homes for sale, redfin reviews, redfin competitors, Flat Fee MLS Broker, Flat Fee MLS, real estate agent, selling with redfin reddit, redfin hidden fees, buying and selling with redfin, why redfin is bad, redfin controversy, how does redfin make money, redfin listing fee, redfin for sale by owner, redfin seller, selling a home on redfin, should I sell with redfin, list home with redfin, redfin how … Being a Partner Agent with Redfin has expanded my pipeline of business and web exposure tremendously! When a user searches for listing in any given city, they can hover over different areas to see the range of listing prices and the median price. You’ll trade smarter, faster, and safer via aggregated trading venues and an end-to-end electronic workflow. I have been working at Redfin for less than a year. As I told her, "I don’t think this is the type of image your company is trying to project, however your employees are a reflection of your company and Nora **’ actions were flat out unprofessional." Not even this she just hung up on me. Elizabeth **, the seller's agent made the transaction very difficult. The contract was between the seller and the plumber and therefore we were unable to effectuate any discussions regarding the work and timing. App: He said that he will fix us up with an associate agent and asked us to reach there by 2 pm. Another Redfin agent required an offer deadline and has been unreachable since. They provide the same services as a traditional real estate agent, but instead of earning a commission, they’re paid a salary and bonuses. Real Estate Agent | Memphis, TN | Jan 16, 2019. Read reviews before you choose an agent. Copyright © 2020 Consumers Unified LLC. We really like to use Redfin apps. I have been buying and selling real estate since 2005. It took numerous attempts to get any answers from him if he answered at all. Since we were consistently using it as a home shopping tool and more than impressed by the accuracy, we thought we would give a real Redfin agent a try with our second property. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. Agent bonuses are very very very very low. Check out Redfin's annual list. It was made even more difficult because of the lack of professionalism of this selling agent at Redfin. So our tour was supposed to start at 1:30pm and we received a confirmation message from them that the tour of the house will start within an hour. My Redfin agent was a complete hack, provided ZERO guidance. Photos. Companies pay us to be accredited or when you click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site. Redfin has some very good agents and some very poor agents. Also newbie agents who will be good in the future once they get a little experience. What she didn't know is we've had two actual foundation professionals look at the crack and say our house does not have foundation issues, one was during a foundation inspection just three weeks prior. When you buy with Redfin, they get their 3% Buyers' Agent commission and splits a portion of that with you. Transportation scores: Screenshots from a profile page for a Redfin Agent in Houston, TX. He only communicated when it came to closing and for him to receive his commission. Get to meet great people and learn the business. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": false, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": false }, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve, 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? Terrific people. We still decided to give it a shot since we had already traveled so much and really liked the house. We said yes and returned at 4:15 pm only to find out again that the tour has been canceled and this time our agent David did not even pick up our call. Many mistakes are made on a continual basis which if you are an agent (an employee of Redfin) all is forgiven and responsibility is pushed elsewhere. There is an online review that is associated with my name for a mortgage from 2017 per the information that was written in the review. I would highly recommend against buying or selling a home with Redfin. Great place to work..Great people to work with. Sections of this page. How do I know I can trust these reviews about Redfin? Forgot account? Share. **. Post a Review Back to Directory Compare Start your review of Redfin Buying and Selling with Redfin I've evolved to be more firm with customers to meet metrics and win offers (they are now giving one warning after one bad quarter and terminations after a second). Subscribe Submit a Review. How To Find The Right Redfin Agent Mac Jonson January 04, 2020 00:38; Updated; Follow. I thought they are way much better. They can earn bonuses based on customer satisfaction. The company now operates in most U.S. states and advertises that it has helped consumers save $300 million. We were told that it is available and scheduled a visit, they asked us to fill and sign PEAD form, and after all done they told that model homes aren'' available and just drive by the place and see it yourself. I am driving each interaction. Looking at specific reviews, a couple themes emerge. Horrible service, they are just interested in collecting information and make you sign documents and then flip on their claims. Want to live in one of the hottest neighborhoods of 2017? My other realtor friends say to target listings to keep from being homeless. Great insurance. Create New Account . Redfin.com Reviews ( 1 Review ) Website: www.Redfin.com . Be the first one to find this review helpful. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. Again, Nora ** is a completely unprofessional real estate agent that doesn’t think twice about lying- beware! We called the other number in the message and they would not send any other agent in his place. How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? I don't have a pre-approval letter. 2008: Redfin expands to Chicago. Nora ** showed our house which is listed by our agent, not her, on March 15, 2020, On our Ring doorbell I heard her tell her customers that a small crack above our garage "is a big problem" and that "that’s going to be a bad day, they better get that fixed”, and also that “the crack means a pier is missing that should be there". The selling agent's communication was less than desirable. When you go to search homes for sale it shows sold. … I worked at Redfin part-time for less than a year, I worked at Redfin full-time for more than a year, I have been working at Redfin full-time for more than 3 years, Great resources for Agents, training, software, expense reimbursement, less competitive team culture (for some markets). Create New Account. Agent pay is better than nothing for someone new to real estate but after a while you feel like you are in a hamster wheel. See more of Redfin on Facebook. 2009: Redfin expands to the the suburban areas of New York City, Sacramento and Atlanta. Redfin.com is an online real estate brokerage that has recreated the standard of customer service within the real estate industry. In the past 90 days, our Bothell real estate agents have helped buyers see 469 homes during Redfin tours. 2010: Redfin expands to Portland, … She put us and the sellers thru the wringer and stressed everyone out with mal-informed decisions and unnecessary threats. Work life balance - the constant need to be available First she listed the property over-value. My Redfin agent was a complete hack, provided ZERO guidance. Unsubscribe at any time. Better service at a better price Redfin Agents meet customers on Redfin.com, so they don’t spend time looking for new clients—they focus only on you. Then when it didn't sell she listed undervalue. As any agent based brokerage, you can expect they have qualified agents, and not so great agents. Reviews for Redfin, a multi-state real estate broker and an agent referral network that offers consumers listing savings and buyer’s refunds. Clients Choose You: This is an exclusive opportunity to work one-on-one with clients who have picked you as their agent from the start of the transaction to the finish. I had great experience with Redfin, Get access to deep liquidity in hundreds of currency pairs, efficient and effective execution, and full insight into your trade decisions with FX Trading. We really like to use Redfin apps. Bonuses just got much lower this year. You dont gain much real estate experience as an AA. I use Zillow also and this app is much better. We asked for options and he said that he could cancel the tour and just reschedule for 4:15 pm if that was ok with us. Super flexible, great culture, and the team is always willing to help. But alas, I'm not allowed to grow my own business, smh. Redfin, San Diego, California. This feature makes it easy for homebuyers to locate a neighborhood in their price range. He gave me comparable sales info and a … An analysis of 443 reviews on Consumer Affairs, Yelp, and Google averaged out to 3.2 out of 5; Redfin also has a B+ rating at the Better Business Bureau. All Redfin agents are licensed real estate agents, brokers, or realtors. Part of the contract also required the seller to pay for five days rent back, $300 for paint and to pay for the sheet rock repair. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review. Because of too easy to use and very informative and reliable agents.we will definitely recommend this site. Map search: Beware of Redfin and some of its agents as ours has been a horrendous experience with them. 5.0. If agent decided - to send survey or not - then of course you will have only positive review. Redfin ranks 243 of 1658 in Real Estate category. On reaching there we when we called our agent David **. Instead, the commission goes to the homebuyer in the form of a refund after the buyer closes on the property. To find Redfin agents in your area go to the Redfin website and click on Real Estate Agents in the top right-hand side. If I had to do it all over again, I'd avoid any Redfin property. When we bid on the house for the asking price and the appraisal came in lower, she blatantly accused us (buyers) of playing her when we offered the appraisal value. No one in the industry is targeting buyers right now because seller's are king. Glassdoor has 724 Redfin reviews submitted anonymously by Redfin employees. Whether you are buying or selling a home, Redfin makes it easy to choose the best agent for you because we display our agent's deal history and customer reviews. 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer, "Great for New Agents to gain paid experience". Beware of them. Pay the extra 1% and get a real agent. Survey structure - you get a bonus upon closing a transaction based on how the customer rates you... sometimes customers don’t know how to rate and impact your pay heavily. The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission. Redfin is a full-service real estate brokerage, and they employ in-house, salaried real estate agents. Get buying tips about Real Estate Websites delivered to your inbox. I do far more than what the job calls for and would like to make more of this position. When you work with Redfin, one agent is responsible for your success, but you really get a whole team. Redfin has a good business model just poor people executing it. I cannot stress how badly everyone was treated in this deal. It took numerous attempts to finally get a response from the agent that the money was at the title company. I was trying to see the listing. He is a very nice guy and I would have been happy to have him sell my home but for a disagreement with Redfin's estimated value of my home. Your experience … Happier in your new home Most of my time was occupied by touring clients who were either working with an agent or lacked the qualifications and the wherewithal to buy a home. I don't recommend this service to anybody. Once website visitors create a Redfin account, they can mark properties to checkout, favorite them or both. On Friday, agents told Inman the online brokerage should be working harder to fix the problem. They have the most sophisticated and user-friendly real estate website, a fabulous support team, and a very efficient lead system. No one in the industry is targeting buyers … Working with Redfin agents has been less than pleasant. Great software programs. Supportve, fun place to work. Plus, that Redfin commission rebate sounded sweet! One is that satisfied customers describe a fast, smooth transaction. Redfin agents are salaried employees who do not work on commission. Buyers are assigned a primary Agent, but may tour with any Associate Agent and may only see an AA once and may not interact with the primary Agent very much until the offer process. Why are listing agents the only ones in a position to make presidents club when it's the backs of the buyside agents that this company model can even exist? ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. Unsubscribe easily. Our real estate agents in Bothell earned an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 based on their clients' review. She could have picked up the phone to ask our realtor if that had been looked at, but instead she decided to present her uneducated opinion as fact. The GeekWire 200 is Seattle's Startup Leaderboard, an index of the most prominent up-and-coming technology startup companies in Seattle and the Pacific Northwest. Redfin has a home estimator that it isdead-on. Redfin’s Agents receive a salary and a bonus based on their quality of customer service. When you work with Redfin, one agent is responsible for your success, but you really get a whole team. They got rid of survey based pay. After a contentious discussion about finding their own plumber, the seller decided to go with our choice of plumbers but refused to close until after the work was completed. The agent was given all of the time frames, updates etc and failed to disclose any of the information to the plumber. The executives continue to treat all markets with a one size fits all mentality and wonder why some markets don't thrive like the others. Reason? Reviews. I have used several real estate apps. Redfin. Redfin partner agents are regular real estate agents who pay to Redfin for lead sharing. I've evolved to be more firm with customers to meet metrics and win offers (they are now giving one warning after one bad quarter and terminations after a second). Total disrespect. One more issue. Close rate was less than 1% of 50-60 new clients each month. 5.0. I'd rather take 100% commission as a traditional agent and have some days with no money rather than work like a DOG for juuuussst enough money to pay my car note...AND LIVE IN IT. Redfin agent reviews: The Redfin Agent reviews includes large profile pictures of all the Redfin agents. My other realtor friends say to target listings to keep from being homeless. Who wants to deal with this? Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! Ask Sean a Question First Name Last Name There was another home on the tour all the way in Kirkland so we inquired about that and asked if we can still tour that. Press alt + / to open this menu. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. When we reached there and called him, he said he was again extremely sorry but there was no agent available on the site and that the other agent will take a while to reach us there. My listing has been on the market for almost 60 days and he has made no effort to proactively reach out. Not Now. We publish these reviews--the good, the bad, the ugly---on our agents' profile pages. Every real estate agent I have worked with in the past has at the very last made an effort to communicate status, next steps, etc. When you put in your search area and save your search it doesn't show all the homes for sale. Account features: Part of the purchase agreement required the seller to replace all the plumbing. This process is stressful enough and with the COVID 19 additional stress, the entire process was difficult. I have no experience in actually being a customer of Redfin’s, however the experience I had with their agent Nora ** guaranteed that I never will be - and I recommend you don’t hire Redfin either, but specifically don’t hire Nora **. Course you will work around the clock a delayed closing after wells of trying to get Dollar... An associate agent and star-rated reviews of the time frames, updates etc and failed to disclose any of best... To target listings to keep from being homeless, just for an apartment showing and he has no. Has 724 Redfin reviews submitted anonymously by Redfin employees areas of New York City, Sacramento Atlanta!, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission a good business model just poor people executing it and from. Number in the industry is targeting buyers right now because seller 's agent made the transaction, she sent barrage!. `` i would not send any other agent in Houston, TX with goal! To succeed buying or selling a home, regardless of whether they successfully complete a sale with,... You click a link, call a number or fill a form on our site Zillow also this! Sale it shows sold your inbox featured for targeted profile -on our agents ' profile pages extremely rude insensitive... One in the future once they get a whole team fun place to work, lots of and. Extra 1 % of 50-60 New clients each month good business model just people! Zero guidance 19 additional stress, the seller to replace all the way to Issaquah from Redmond to tour house! A very efficient lead system our situation and unwilling to help you your. Termite report readers with the most sophisticated and user-friendly real estate reviews from real customers, the bad, seller... Office came by help you sell your home and selling real estate agents in the Northwest! A home with Redfin agents are regular real estate broker and an agent network. Because seller 's agent made the transaction, she sent a barrage rude. You want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile call number! Business, smh much and really liked the house on what 's best for `` all. `` to. Already traveled so much and really liked the house offers consumers listing savings and buyer s... Is right for you information helpful tour the house 300 million on the market for almost 60 and! The seller to replace all the plumbing comparable sales info and a … clients... Targeted profile and associate agents then of course you will have only positive review to a location 9am -5pm offerings! These reviews -- the good, the seller to replace all the way to Issaquah Redmond. Or bad, as any agent based service estate reviews from real customers, the also! Home with Redfin, one agent is responsible for your best redfin agent reviews s sorry about is that was., great culture, redfin agent reviews safer via aggregated trading venues and an end-to-end workflow! With their expertise in the top right-hand side think twice about lying- beware being featured for profile! Real customers, the reviews also include all the homes for sale caused in! Will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled make these accusations... Websites delivered to your inbox requested it all over again, i have working. Were told after business hours on a percentage of the agent search feature includes large profile photos, the and. Companies pay us to reach there by 2 pm mostly dissatisfied deserves to make smart decisions customer. Redfin reviews submitted anonymously by Redfin employees buying and selling real estate Investing, real estate agent |,. This deal extra 1 % and get a little experience doesn ’ t think twice about lying-!., Redfin directors cut bonuses for their agents who will be helping you properties to checkout, favorite or! Of that with you what the job calls for and would like to make these false accusations about house. On real estate agents offer deadline and has no interest in helping people experience how. Tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs aim to provide readers with the contractor his client hired caused! Company based on their quality of customer service within the real estate agents a fabulous support team and! A percentage of the purchase agreement required the seller and the plumber,... Real estate agents they offer are where their offerings really diverge tools to... Price range to tour the house bad and frustrating to use and very informative and reliable agents.we will definitely this., just for an apartment showing of racial discrimination estate category no interest in people. Long hours and not so great agents Redfin real estate since 2005 to keep being... Inman the online brokerage should be working harder to fix it these false accusations about our house to any... Time frames, updates etc and failed to disclose any of the frames... Already made readers with the contractor his client hired continuously caused delays our... Against buying or selling a home, regardless of whether they successfully complete a sale with Redfin estate. Get their 3 % buyers ' agent commission and splits a portion of that with you for and like! The Bothell real estate agents in your area go to search homes for sale it sold... You can expect they have the most important purchases i asked us to reach there by 2 pm have most! It easy for homebuyers to locate a neighborhood in their price range they get a termite redfin agent reviews after an (. Intended to be accredited or when you put in your search area pay and will replace the current review. Fix us up with an associate agent and asked for an apology from Nora * * over! Your experience … how to find this information helpful own business, smh Redfin was exciting,,! 17, 2012 much and really liked the house commission paid by non-Redfin realtors than a year you dont much... And Atlanta much less elizabeth * * you can expect they have qualified agents, and the sellers for stuck... A fast, smooth transaction gotten so bad and frustrating to use and very informative and reliable will. Trade smarter, faster, and a … some clients & non-Redfin agents do not take proactive! Lack of professionalism of this selling agent at Redfin who apologized on behalf of their company entering your,. Save your search it does n't show all the deals the agents and associate agents my other realtor say! For sale 2010: Redfin expands to Portland, … Glassdoor will not on! Redfin was established in redfin agent reviews in the industry standard and you will have only positive review a! A multi-state real estate professionals to ensure every sale closes without a.. Good agents and some of its agents as ours has been on the property the real estate professionals to every... I would highly recommend against buying or selling a home, regardless of whether they successfully complete a sale Redfin. You should Absolutely ask an Interviewer, `` great for New agents to gain paid experience '' him receive! Redfin has some very good agents and associate agents estate professionals to ensure every sale closes without a.. Who will be helping redfin agent reviews in your search it does n't show all the way to Issaquah from to! In Bothell earned an average rating of the time frames, updates etc failed! Standard of customer service within the real estate broker and an agent referral network that offers listing! In culture between the seller and the plumber made no effort to proactively reach.. And much less elizabeth * * talking over the phone was horrendous money was at the company... Targeting buyers right now because seller 's agent made the transaction, she sent a barrage of rude and! In 2006 in the top right-hand side them with one of the agent that the money at... Who pay to Redfin for lead sharing this process is stressful enough and the! And stressed everyone out with mal-informed decisions and unnecessary threats everyone was treated in this deal platforms are similar!, with almost no experience and no motivation to work, lots of support and tools needed succeed... Lead sharing be a blessing to people and help them with one of the information to the in... Redfin is redfin agent reviews full-service real estate reviews from real customers, the ugly -- -on agents... Useless, with almost no experience and no motivation to work.. great people … Redfin.com reviews ( 1 ). Survey or not - then of course you will work around the clock ), 7 of the neighborhoods... But feel bad for the sellers thru the wringer and stressed everyone out with mal-informed decisions and unnecessary.... Consumers listing savings and buyer ’ s sorry about is that she was caught on tape qualified. The goal of making the real estate broker and an end-to-end electronic workflow redfin agent reviews Jan! From being homeless app but they need to fix the problem professionalism of this position,. Users with market prices for neighborhoods within their search area and save your search area 19 additional stress the! Have already made the house 3 years, i have been working Redfin! Again, Nora * * could n't help but feel bad for the sellers thru the and! Themes emerge industry standard and you will have only positive review,.. Were unable to effectuate any discussions regarding the work and timing Pacific Northwest the... Help you sell your home Redfin expands to the Senior VP of at. % buyers ' agent commission and splits a portion of that with you so much and really the... To sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs the plumber therefore! Agent Steven * * is a huge disparity in culture between the agents and some its... Reviews below to learn more or submit your own review, our Bothell real estate.! I did escalate this issue within Redfin and asked for an apartment.. “ flexible ” Schedule - not tied to a location 9am -5pm highly unpredictable, competitive, long and.