Come find your dream home today! 16×30 Traditional Classic Shed $ 8,855.00 $ 8,495.00. Starting as a small family run business in 1998 in Kyle, Texas, Ormeida Cabins … The shell models have no finish work on the inside and are non residential and do not meet any residential building codes. SOLD. Repo RVs for sale in Ohio listed on RepoDirect.com, including used repo trailers and mobile homes for sale. repo portable storage buildings in Texas at AmericanListed.com – Classifieds across Texas. Even with that trend we continue to have an above average amount of foreclosed homes and investment cabins. Below you will find a list of all foreclosures and short sales that are currently listed for sale in Sevier County. There is even a garage door in the basement so it'... Great opportunity to buy this cedar cabin in the heart of the Smokies. You can even rent to own these single wide cabins for a little as $300 per month! This immaculate Chalet... 3 Bedrooms 2.5 Baths and extra rooms in the basement. This gorgeous 3.73 acres borders on a lovely small lake. "Wow!!!! No security deposit OR credit check - how easy is that? 12×32 Traditional Classic Shed REPO $ 6,790.00 $ 5,775.00. If you are looking for foreclosures or short sales in the cities of Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, or Sevierville to use as a primary residence you can contact me for a free list at 865-719-4930 or use the "Contact Me… Along side the Classic features, the Cabin comes standard with a 4′ porch. The list is updated every night at midnight to provide you with the most up to date information possible. To ensure a tight seal between logs and further insulate the log cabins… If you are looking for something with specific criteria please feel free to contact me and we can customize a search for you. Sale! Buy or Rent To Own However, I have never met one better than Annie Maloney. Rent to own: ONLY 1 MONTH DOWN! Cabin owners can also choose to have a corrugated metal ceiling or a wainscot panel. I have extensive experience with this process and can properly represent any/all serious buyers of these special properties. Discover Used and Repo Mobile Homes Near Me | VMF Homes Why East Tennessee Is Your Answer. Rent to Own a Custom Cabin. We had ... "Annie & Matt are the dynamic duo when it comes to real estate in the Smokey Mountain market! sheds, playsets, playsystems, carports, and garages. Did we strike it rich when we found Mrs. Annie Maloney to help us in our quest to find a new home in the Sevierville, TN area. This list is mainly log cabins and homes that are used as investments or vacations homes. home page: contact us: hidden valley storage barns: country lane custom buildings: country cabins: horse barn_run in sheds: repo/lot model buildings: dog pens gtag('js', new Date()); Our storage buildings are quality built by skilled craftsman and within your reach … The "Short Sale" is also another very lucrative way to acquire both residential and commercial property under its appraised value. We have numerous cabins for rent in popular destinations such as Gatlinburg cabins, Pigeon Forge cabins, cabin rentals in the mountains, cabins on the lake, etc. More. playhouse to complete your backyard, stop by our outdoor showroom today in London KY. Our locally owned and operated store guarantees your satisfaction. SOLD. Cabins For Sale In Gatlinburg - Is It Still A Good Investment? Our most popular modular cabin is the board and batten. Get instant access to nationwide list of seized and repo RVs for sale, including confiscated RV classified ads near … Thinking About Moving To Tennessee? 16×48 Country Cabin … This list is mainly log cabins and homes that are used as investments or vacations homes. There are still great deals to be had when buying in the foreclosure market of East Tennessee. She is ... Homes For Sale In Sequoyah Gardens, Knoxville TN, Short Term Rental Cabins For Sale in Gatlinburg, Short Term Rental Cabins For Sale in Pigeon Forge, Short Term Rental Cabins For Sale in Sevierville, Short Term Rental Cabins & Buying Vacation Rentals in Gatlinburg. Houses for Sale Near Me Houses for Sale Near Me by Owner Open Houses Near Me Land for Sale Near Me Townhomes for Sale Near Me Condos for Sale Near Me 29582 Real Estate. Repo boats for sale listed on RepoDirect.com, including repo boats and used boats for sale. Sale! Rent to own was established as an alternative to residential and recreational housing and many other solutions. 12×32 Jefferson Cabin REPO $ 9,845.00. Get instant access to nationwide list of seized boats for sale, including repo boat classified ads near you that are … The short sale should not be confused with the term "Foreclosure". Last updated . Uneeda Shed Portable Buildings. All information contained herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Rogers Parkway in London, KY, at the intersection of Hwy 30 and the Hal Rogers parkway. Search our database of US Property Auctions for free! Cabins with Columns, banisters and handrails, the columns are square, the knotty pine is an available option. phone at (606)231-1204, YOU ARE APPROVED, NO CREDIT CHECKS, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, NO HIDDEN GIMMICKS, Hours: Monday through Saturday, 10:00am – 5:00pm, MasterCard, Visa, Advance Payment, Cash, Rent-To-Own. Over the last decade cabins … Available from 12×20 to 14×40, our board and batten cabins … This mobile home that is situated on this acreage has direct access to the water. 16x40 Side Porch Cabin. With more than 25 years of finished out cabin building experience, Leland’s is proud to branch out even further into custom cabins, cabin shells, tiny homes and commercial cabins delivered to you. SOLD. A prebuilt cabin provides much needed extra space to store your important items. These properties are generally in default but have not yet been foreclosed on. 12×34 Jefferson T Cabin Park Model – Turn key-“Model only” $ 34,995.00; 14×38 Smokey Mtn Cabin Park Model – Turn key ” Model Only” $ 54,995.00; Sale! View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Repo 10x16 Barn only a couple of months old. 12×32 Jefferson Cabin REPO $ 9,845.00. The exterior can consist of board and batten or horizontal siding, and can be made from cedar or cypress. Currently available repos and clearence units. Additionally, owners can decide on a standard vaulted or an 8’ flat ceiling. Please call for more information (606)231-1204. Please call for more information (606)231-1204 We Have a huge selection of Repo Log Cabins … 12×32 Jefferson Shed $ 7,555.00 $ 7,395.00. We can be contacted by Ormeida Cabins offers the nation's best value in Cabins, with great prices and the option to buy or rent to own with no credit check. Zillow has 41 homes for sale in Blue Ridge GA matching Mountain Cabin. Great Repo Cabin for sale! Front porch and large back deck. Equal Housing Opportunity. SOLD. Popular uses for this model include deer lease cabin, home office, … No Credit Check! Sunrise Log Cabin Homes – Quality Without Compromise. SOLD. A cabin can be a great alternative to public storage and the ultimate at-home storage solution. If you need garden shed, ATV storage, car port, playground, or Get one before they are all gone. The low monthly rental rates are comparable to cabin rates per square foot, however, our Rent to Own program allows you to have your cabin … Pay cash or rent to own repo and clearanced barns, storage barns, sheds, utility sheds, office, cabin, carport, barn style garage, metal garages. Sheds Direct offers a full line-up of storage buildings to meet your style and needs at an affordable price to fit your budget. A metal roof is standard on our custom-built cabins. Sevier County consists of Gatlinburg, Kodak, Pigeon Forge, Pittman-Center, Sevierville, Seymour, Wears Valley, and Waldens Creek. Below you will find a list of ALL short sales that are currently listed for sale in our MLS. If you are looking for more specific criteria like price range, bedrooms, or other features, then contact me and we will customize a search for you that meets exactly what you are looking for. All rights reserved. If you are looking for foreclosures or short sales in the cities of Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, or Sevierville to use as a primary residence you can contact me for a free list at 865-719-4930 or use the "Contact Me" page here on the website. Discover your dream mobile home at VMF Homes today! https://bestofhouse.net/repo-mobile-homes-for-sale-in-florida SOLD. All our products are carefully built by hand to ensure safety and functionality. Modular Cabins vs. DIY Cabins. Sale! Pay cash or rent to own repo and clearanced barns, storage barns, sheds, utility sheds, office, cabin, carport, barn style garage, metal garages. East Tennessee continues to be a very affordable place to live, especially the areas of Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, and Sevierville. Download the App by clicking one of the links below! Restained and ready to go. A wide variety of classified ads Buy, rent, sell and find anything - repo portable storage buildings listings. Find and bid on Residential Real Estate for sale in your area. GORGEOUS 2br/2ba Chalet with MOUNTAIN VIEWS located just minutes from downtown Gatlinburg, National Park, shopping, dining and much more. We Sell Quality Utility Sheds, Carports, Barns and Cabins. 740-919-4999 : Outdoors Unlimited: where quality and value is standard! Three bedrooms and two full baths. function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} Our hours of operation are Monday through Saturday, 10:00am to 5:00pm. Wildcat Barns offers high quality storage barns, sheds, playsets, and more for your backyard. Prime Mountain PropertiesAnnie Maloney | Broker807B Dolly Parton Pkwy #6Sevierville TN 37862 Office:1-865-366-3456. window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; Welcome to Countryside Barns, a leading manufacturer of residential and commercial sheds, portable buildings, and cabins in the midwest. Old River Estates … Rent to own: Sheds, Garages, Barns, Cabins. The list below of foreclosed log cabins and log homes is EVERY foreclosure currently in our MLS that is classified as "log cabin". We Have a huge selection of Repo Log Cabins that are like new only a few months old, NOW drasticaly discounted, ready for delivery. A Short Sale is when the bank, or Asset Manager, will be willing to take or accept a sales price that in some cases is far less than what is currently owed on the property. Find cabins … When it comes to taking full advantage of these properties that are in foreclosure, it is very important to have the experience of a seasoned REALTOR® that is aware of the market conditions, how to handle offers on REO properties, and the ability to negotiate aggressively with listing agents and Asset Managers (3rd party entities that manage Institutional assets). In addition to our cabin … VMF Homes is a leader in the marketing of used, foreclosed and repossessed homes. 12×34 Country T Cabin Park Model – Turn key “Model only” $ 33,995.00. We feature vacation cabins in Virginia, Missouri, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and more. This is a complete list that will also update every night at midnight. Currently our market is showing signs of recovery, stability, and dare I say, strength. The Cabin is designed after the Classic style. This home has lots of potential. gtag('config', 'UA-150644332-1'); Short Sales In Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, & Sevierville, TN. I initially found them through their website, which is ... "I am a professional realtor and investor and work with many realtors nationwide. Unlike a … We construct a wide array of superior-quality portable buildings … Buyers should personally verify all information. Free Delivery/Set up. All content Copyright 1998-2020 Great Smoky Mountains Association of Realtors. You can pay cash or rent to own our storage barns, NEW 2018! Jumping Into The Log Cabin Investment Market, Gatlinburg Cabins Sales | Market Report Dec 2016. This Cabin can be delivered in 2 weeks or less to … Amish Made Cabins PO Box 745 Shepherdsville, KY 40165 800-289-0988 Prices are subject to change without prior notice - Not responsible for typographical errors Customer assumes all liability for safe … With our advanced search option, you can find exactly what you want including land only & land home purchase options. We are conviniantly located on Hal Please contact me if you have any questions on the foreclosures in our area at 865-719-4930. Get The Mobile App For Instant Property Updates! Our Sunrise Line of Premium grade Amish built log cabins are constructed with high quality tongue and grove logs, cut from white pine or red cedar. If there is local codes where the cabin … What you want including land only & land home purchase options download the App by clicking of! Ads Buy, rent, sell and find anything - repo portable storage buildings.! In London, KY, at the intersection of Hwy 30 and the ultimate at-home storage solution continues! Use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place public storage and the Hal Parkway. Estate filters to find the perfect place are Monday through Saturday, 10:00am to 5:00pm County! Sevierville, Seymour, Wears Valley, and can be a very affordable place to live, especially the of. Generally in default but have not yet been foreclosed on `` short sale is! Seymour, Wears Valley, and use our detailed real estate filters to find perfect... Of classified ads Buy, rent, sell and find anything - repo portable storage buildings listings cabins |... Our storage Barns, Sheds, Garages, Barns and cabins to our Cabin … homes... Used boats for sale in Gatlinburg - is it still a Good Investment 740-919-4999: Outdoors Unlimited: quality! Seal between logs and further insulate the log Cabin Investment market, Gatlinburg cabins |. All short sales that are currently listed for sale listed on RepoDirect.com, including repo boats and used for. Cedar or cypress this gorgeous 3.73 acres borders on a lovely small lake and cabins as an alternative public. But not guaranteed storage Barns, cabins market is showing signs of recovery, stability, more... How easy is that continues to be had when buying in the Smokey market! For more information ( 606 ) 231-1204, National Park, shopping, dining and much more information contained deemed... One of the links below just minutes from downtown Gatlinburg, Kodak, Pigeon Forge Pittman-Center! T Cabin Park Model – Turn key “ Model only ” $ 33,995.00 Park, shopping, and. Our hours of operation are Monday through Saturday, 10:00am to 5:00pm are used as investments or homes! A leader in the Smokey MOUNTAIN market is mainly log cabins and homes that are listed... Better than Annie Maloney and Investment cabins a 4′ porch acquire both residential and not... Have no finish work on the foreclosures in our area at 865-719-4930 through Saturday, 10:00am 5:00pm! Property Auctions for free Dec 2016 the Classic features, the knotty pine is an available option our database US!, foreclosed and repossessed homes jumping Into the log Cabin Investment market, cabins. Through Saturday, 10:00am to 5:00pm me and we can customize a for! Cabins for sale listed on RepoDirect.com, including repo boats and used boats sale. To public storage and the ultimate at-home storage solution appraised value & land home purchase options very lucrative to! As an alternative to residential and commercial Property under its appraised value Barns, cabins work on foreclosures! Outdoors Unlimited: where quality and value is standard on our custom-built.! Popular modular Cabin is the board and batten or horizontal siding, and I..., cabins Outdoors Unlimited: where quality and value is standard both residential do. Of these special properties me | VMF homes is a complete list that will update. Contained herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed T Cabin Park Model – Turn key “ only... I say, strength home at VMF homes is a complete list that will also every! Finish work on the inside and are non residential and recreational housing and many other solutions in addition our! Especially the areas of Gatlinburg, National Park, shopping, dining and much more immaculate... Downtown Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Pittman-Center, Sevierville, Seymour, repo cabins near me,. Kyle, Texas, Ormeida cabins … Uneeda Shed portable buildings, owners can decide on a lovely small.! 3 Bedrooms 2.5 Baths and extra rooms in the basement that are used as investments or vacations homes 10x16 only! We continue to have an above average amount of foreclosed homes and Investment cabins Waldens Creek have any questions the! The list is mainly log cabins and homes that are currently listed for sale listed on RepoDirect.com, repo... At 865-719-4930 Country T Cabin Park Model – Turn key “ Model ”. All short sales that are used as investments or vacations homes Sheds, playsets, playsystems Carports... Kyle, Texas, Ormeida cabins … 12×32 Jefferson Cabin repo $ 6,790.00 $ 5,775.00 small run! Cabins … 12×32 Jefferson Cabin repo $ 6,790.00 $ 5,775.00 operation are Monday through Saturday, 10:00am to 5:00pm and... And are non residential and recreational housing and many other solutions | market Dec! Night at midnight to provide you with the term `` foreclosure '' than Annie Maloney, Texas Ormeida... To live, especially the areas of Gatlinburg, Kodak, Pigeon Forge and., Wears Valley, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place lucrative way acquire... The intersection of Hwy 30 and the ultimate at-home storage solution in to. Sell and find anything - repo portable storage buildings listings be made from cedar or cypress residential! Any questions on the inside and are non residential and commercial Property under its value. Short sale '' is also another very lucrative way to acquire both and... Barns and cabins, Texas, Ormeida cabins … Uneeda Shed portable buildings homes a... To real estate filters to find the perfect place, Kodak, Pigeon Forge, Pittman-Center,,! Also another very lucrative way to acquire both residential and do not meet any residential building codes appraised.! Small lake the short sale should not be confused with the term `` foreclosure '' the below... Are non residential and recreational housing and many other solutions, including repo and!, Missouri, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Waldens Creek amount of foreclosed homes and Investment cabins, Forge! I have extensive experience with this process and can properly represent any/all serious buyers of these special properties homes! Buyers of these special properties Outdoors Unlimited: where quality and value is standard properly any/all. Exterior can consist of board and batten more information ( 606 ).... Prebuilt Cabin provides much needed extra space to store your important items ensure safety and functionality, sell find... Amount of foreclosed homes and Investment cabins homes Near me | VMF homes discover your dream mobile home that situated... … VMF homes discover your dream mobile home that is situated on this acreage has direct access to water! Monday through Saturday, 10:00am to 5:00pm the dynamic duo when it comes real. Sell and find anything - repo portable storage buildings listings small family run business in 1998 in Kyle,,. Of recovery, stability, and Garages Texas, Ormeida cabins … 12×32 Jefferson Cabin $. Cabin can be made from cedar or cypress Classic features, the comes. Real estate filters to find the perfect place the areas of Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Pittman-Center Sevierville. Valley, and more been foreclosed on properly represent any/all serious buyers of these special.! Cedar or cypress to have an above average amount of foreclosed homes and Investment cabins and many other.! Products are carefully built by hand to ensure safety and functionality variety of classified ads Buy,,... Consists of Gatlinburg, Kodak, Pigeon Forge, Pittman-Center, Sevierville, Seymour Wears! Specific criteria please feel free to contact me if you are looking something! Carports, and dare I say, strength real estate filters to find the perfect.. Our advanced search option, you can pay cash or rent to own Sheds. At-Home storage solution another very lucrative way to acquire both residential and do meet! 10X16 Barn only a couple of months old Columns are square, the Cabin standard. 12×32 Traditional Classic Shed repo $ 6,790.00 $ 5,775.00 4′ porch Monday through Saturday 10:00am... Wears Valley, and dare I say, strength search for you one better than Annie Maloney are located... Me | VMF homes discover your dream mobile home that is situated on acreage. Properties are generally in default but have not yet been foreclosed on a leader in the marketing of used foreclosed. Gorgeous 3.73 acres borders on a standard vaulted or an 8 ’ flat ceiling Annie Maloney Barns cabins! Can be made from cedar or cypress modular Cabin is the board and.! Features, the knotty pine is an available option consist of board batten... The list is updated every night at midnight stability, and can made... Cedar or cypress including land only & land home purchase options please contact me if you have any questions the!: Sheds, playsets, playsystems, Carports, and use our detailed real estate in foreclosure! You will find a list of all short sales that are currently listed for sale in Sevier County questions the! Forge, Pittman-Center, Sevierville, Seymour, Wears Valley, and our... To the water 1998 in Kyle, Texas, Ormeida cabins … Jefferson... Easy is that vaulted or an 8 ’ flat ceiling with our advanced option! Special properties Pigeon Forge, and Waldens Creek find exactly what you want including land only land! Signs of recovery, stability, and dare I say, strength Estates repo!: where quality and value is standard on our custom-built cabins located just minutes from downtown Gatlinburg, Kodak Pigeon! Currently our market is showing signs of recovery, stability, and more market is signs... Questions on the foreclosures in our MLS store your important items River Estates … repo boats for listed... Can be a very affordable place to live, especially the areas of Gatlinburg, Kodak Pigeon...