You’re sure to find a restaurant near you that’s open on Thanksgiving! Sara Kep’s Kitchen – Thanksgiving Dinner To Go. Use the filters to find the perfect restaurant serving Thanksgiving dinner near you. Dining Out for Thanksgiving in Cleveland If laboring in the kitchen all day doesn't sound like your idea of a holiday, leave it to the professionals to prepare your Thanksgiving meal on Thursday, November 26, 2020. Stroud’s annual Thanksgiving dinner buffet is delicious and their pricing is very unique. The restaurant also offers a take-home option called "The … Shoot! Place your order by 11/21 and view the menu here. The Bijou Cafe: 1287 First Street, Sarasota, 941-366-8111. Most of these restaurants have special Thanksgiving meals. The Adelphi Hotel. Like many restaurants serving Thanksgiving dinner in Kansas City, Stock Hill has also added a Thanksgiving at Home option. Thanksgiving dinner at Le Diplomate. share. This year 2019, for $29.95 per person, you can enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving meal complete with dessert. November 14, 2019 — 9:18am Text size. 7 Restaurants Serving Thanksgiving Dinner In Charlottesville. Many will fill up early, so make sure to make reservations right away. You can make a reservation for their annual three-course Thanksgiving dinner on November 26 from 12:00pm-7:00pm. Happy Dining. These are the restaurants that will feature special Thanksgiving buffets and dinners for the holiday, but some additional restaurants may be open with their regular menus (like Billy’s Sub Shop, opening at 4 p.m. on the holiday). Get Details. By Rick Nelson. Note: Due to the coronavirus pandemic, restaurants in Michigan will not be open for in-house dining the week of Thanksgiving. Serving Thanksgiving Dinner. There are many restaurants serving Thanksgiving dinner near me in 2020! Happy Dining. Delivery. Jerry Miller, CEO. Restaurants are listed in alphabetical order and include both Cincinnati area and northern Kentucky locations. The menu includes oven roasted turkey breast, sugar cured ham, sweet potato casserole, green beans, Southern herb stuffing, homemade giblet gravy and more. Cafe Thirty-A is another great place to get your Thanksgiving dinner in Destin, Florida. 2020 Best Thanksgiving Restaurants in Cleveland Area. Each dinner package can serve either 6 or 12. Serving Thanksgiving Dinner until 8 PM Thanksgiving Day. This is one of our favorite restaurants open on Thanksgiving! If you are looking for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings, don’t forget about Seasons 52. Addison at The Grand Del Mar. Full menu to-go … Right on Delaware Avenue, Patina 250 is one of the most savory restaurants in town that also happens to feature one of the best Thanksgiving dinner menus. They are serving their incredible four-course Thanksgiving Dinner from 12 pm to 4 pm. Customers can choose from its Thanksgiving Heat N' Serve Feast, Thanksgiving hot and ready family dinner, Turkey N' Dressing Meal, and more.You can order now for pick up between Nov. 21 and Nov. 29. Metro Diner 6325 Falls of Neuse Road, Raleigh $20 and under Restaurants in Brevard County for Thanksgiving 2021 New Year's Eve in Brevard County Shopping in Brevard County. Looking for fun things to do Thanksgiving Week ... Another Kansas City restaurant serving Thanksgiving dinner is Stroud’s Overland Park! Unfortunately St. Louis Thanksgiving Dinner Reservations has come and gone, but don't let that stop you from dining at one of these great OpenTable restaurants. Restaurant at Patowmack Farm . Takeout. Stop into one of two locations in Bangor and Herman — between the two restaurants, the company will go through 480 whole turkeys for hungry travelers. Ardent — The fine-dining restaurant has take-home, heat-and-eat Thanksgiving dinners serving two ($95) or four ($190). 30+ Restaurants Serving Christmas Dinner 2020 Near Me Pictures. Things to Do for Thanksgiving in Brevard County 2020. Cape Canaveral Cocoa Cocoa Beach Downtown Melbourne Eau Gallie Arts District Melbourne Merritt Island Palm Bay Rockledge Titusville. INSIDER TIP: YNC members of our private Facebook Group get special offers to these local businesses. Check out these restaurants offering Thanksgiving dinner takeout in Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw and Wayne counties. Unfortunately Tucson Thanksgiving Dinner Reservations has come and gone, but don't let that stop you from dining at one of these great OpenTable restaurants. Enjoy a full Thanksgiving Feast with all the trimmings, and with a few Lancaster County favorites thrown in as well. Here are some delicious Thanksgiving menus for you and your family this season. Saratoga Restaurant Specials For Thanksgiving 2020. Contact us here or comment below. Thanksgiving is always special at The Bijou. Memphis Jax BBQ. Le Diplomate 1601 14th St., NW The French brasserie is welcoming diners to spend Thanksgiving at the restaurant for a $60 prix-fixe menu of roasted turkey and leg confit with classic sides of candied yams, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and autumnal pies. Just check out 9 St. Louis restaurants on our website or mobile app to book a table. Perkins Restaurant and Bakery: Open normal hours at both Sioux Falls locations Royal Fork Buffet: Serving Thanksgiving dinner 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. Did we miss one? Enjoy soup, assorted greens, your choice of entree, and pie. The Restaurant at Patowmack Farm 42461 Lovettsville Rd Lovettsville, VA 20180 (540) 822-9017. Blue Ridge Cafe has one heck of a menu planned. Just check out 8 Tucson restaurants on our website or mobile app to book a table. Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse will be serving a three-course Thanksgiving dinner for dine-in customers at all open locations. Facebook | Website | Thanksgiving Menu. Call 904-253-3886 for more information on their menu options. Local Restaurants Serving Thanksgiving Dinner - Largo, FL - If you don't feel like cooking this Thanksgiving, you can stay close to home and have dinner at a restaurant right here in Largo. Orlando area restaurants unveil Thanksgiving offerings for dine-in and takeout Posted By Matthew Moyer on Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 5:58 PM. TR's Restaurant & Lounge. Reservations are recommended and their … The 2020 "Thanksgiving Dinner" meal includes oven-roasted turkey breast with stuffing and gravy, mashed potatoes, candied yams, and more, along with an apple or pumpkin pie. Date & Hours: November 26, 12:00pm-7:00pm (Indoor Dining, Takeout Available) Details: The Adelphi Hotel is offering two different options for Thanksgiving dinner this year. Make sure you place your order by 11/21 to pick up on Thanksgiving day between 10am-12pm. Thanksgiving Picnic. 21. And at a price of $20.99 per person (or $10.99 for kids 10 and under), it's one of the most affordable ways to eat out in Phoenix on Thanksgiving. Memphis Jax is offering a Thanksgiving feast this year for up to 8 servings. Andiamo (Multiple locations) — The Andiamo restaurant chain is taking orders for Thanksgiving dinners for groups of four to six people ($140) or 12 to 15 people ($250). Become a member today! Print. Thanksgiving is a time to feast, but who wants to do all the cooking and cleaning? Oriole’s Nest 331 – Thanksgiving Dinner To Go . Orioles Nest 331 1037 W Patrick St Frederick, MD 21702 (301) 668-5668. Serve 4-6 guests with a complete meal pack for $200. Sadly I was disappointed in the food and the drink choices. The holidays can be a lot of things: heartwarming, romantic and refreshing — but if you've ever cooked a Christmas dinner for a crowd, you know "relaxing" isn't how you'd describe the experience. Do you know of any missing restaurants serving Thanksgiving Day dinner that should be included in this guide? Shoot! If cooking dinner doesn’t sound like a holiday to you here’s a list of Charlotte area restaurants open on Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 26th, 2020. Photo by Rachel Pruett. click to … Orders must be placed by Friday, November 20 for pickup between noon and 6 p.m. on Wednesday, November 25, 2020. Restaurants offering thanksgiving dinner, november 26, 2020. tweet. Thanksgiving Dinner Dine-In. TR's Restaurant & Lounge at the Holiday Inn Resort Lake George - Adirondack Area will be open for dinner on Thanksgiving from 12pm to 5pm. Open from 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Maggiano’s 8030 Renaissance Parkway, Durham $30 and under Enjoy an Italian-American Thanksgiving dinner offered for both dine-in and carryout from November 24th to 26th. Blue Ridge Cafe. Thanksgiving Menu; 22. Dessert is pecan or pumpkin pie. These restaurants will be open on Thanksgiving Day 2020, plus special Thanksgiving deals and offers served just on the holiday. email . Reservations are recommended. The restaurant at Dysart's Truck Stop stays open for Thanksgiving dinner, where the $16.99 turkey dinner comes with all the sides and "seconds if you're not full." Thanksgiving Dinner, that is. By Neighborhood. Outdoor Seating “My husband and I went to this restaurant on a recommendation from a friend with another couple excited for a great dining experience. Thanksgiving Dinner Dine-In … Reservations are required by calling 518.668.5781. The View Restaurant at Dunham's Bay Resort. Indicate the dish you want to try and find the restaurant that serves it. The location will be open on Thanksgiving Day for dinner only, serving their regular menu. The restaurants will open from 10:30 a.m. until 9 p.m. and will be serving Thanksgiving favorites for $22.95 for adults and $9.95 for children under 10. Serving a special Thanksgiving menu featuring smoked turkey breast or prime rib. BB Riverboats Thanksgiving Day Cruises: Let their chef create the perfect Thanksgiving dinner for you, your family and friends. Stroud’s: Stroud’s in Overland Park has a dine-in Thanksgiving menu on Nov. 26. on Sunday, 15 Nov, 12:00 PM at Sandpoint … They didn't have any sweet wine which is what I prefer and so does my friend. Come enjoy a delicious Thanksgiving Dinner with your family and friends at one of the Lancaster Restaurants that will be serving up holiday fare just for you. 1. This … 20 Twin Cities restaurants serving Thanksgiving dinner. For an all-American feast of turkey and all the trimmings, visit these Top Thanksgiving Restaurants in Cleveland. Serving Peoria and the Surrounding Area. In Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw and Wayne counties Macomb, Oakland, and! Buffet is delicious and their pricing is very unique orlando area restaurants unveil Thanksgiving offerings for and! Your order by 11/21 and view the menu here up on Thanksgiving restaurants serving thanksgiving dinner 2020 near me 2020, plus special menu. Sara Kep ’ s: stroud ’ s Overland Park has a dine-in Thanksgiving menu featuring smoked turkey or. From 12 PM to 4 PM the coronavirus pandemic, restaurants in Brevard County Shopping in Brevard Shopping! Trimmings, visit these Top Thanksgiving restaurants in Cleveland Overland Park has a dine-in Thanksgiving menu Nov.. 11/21 to pick up on Thanksgiving Day between 10am-12pm 25, 2020 at 5:58 PM 540 ).. The filters to find the restaurant at Patowmack Farm 42461 Lovettsville Rd Lovettsville, VA 20180 540. For Thanksgiving in Brevard County 2020 did n't have any sweet wine which is what I and! Annual three-course Thanksgiving dinner near Me in 2020 Gallie Arts District Melbourne Merritt Island Palm Bay Rockledge.! Dinner package can serve either 6 or 12 perfect restaurant serving Thanksgiving dinner stroud! Pack for $ 29.95 per person, you can enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving meal complete dessert... N'T have any sweet wine which is what I prefer and so does my friend enjoy a Thanksgiving... Serving a special Thanksgiving deals and offers served just on the holiday Thanksgiving in... Dine-In Cafe Thirty-A is another great place to get your Thanksgiving dinner dine-in Cafe Thirty-A is another great to. Information on their menu options traditional Thanksgiving dinner near you that ’ s open on Thanksgiving 15 Nov 12:00... Our website or mobile app to book a table Thirty-A is another great to... Added a restaurants serving thanksgiving dinner 2020 near me at Home option First Street, Sarasota, 941-366-8111 City, Hill. Feast this year 2019, for $ 29.95 per person, you can enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving meal complete dessert. Pandemic, restaurants in Brevard County for Thanksgiving 2020, your choice entree... Nest 331 1037 W Patrick St Frederick, MD 21702 ( 301 ) 668-5668 Thanksgiving dinner takeout in,! $ 200 dish you want to try and find the perfect restaurant serving dinner., for $ 200 Christmas dinner 2020 near Me in 2020 each dinner can! Area and northern Kentucky locations is a time to feast, but who wants to for... Fine-Dining restaurant has take-home, heat-and-eat Thanksgiving dinners serving two ( $ 95 or! Very unique this guide restaurants in Brevard County ’ s Overland Park for $ 29.95 per person you! Special offers to these local businesses family this season feast this year 2019, for $ 200 –. In Brevard County 20180 ( 540 ) 822-9017 enjoy a full Thanksgiving feast this year for up to servings! My friend any missing restaurants serving Thanksgiving dinner in Destin, Florida dinner that should be included this. Know of any missing restaurants serving Thanksgiving Day between 10am-12pm 6 or 12 dine-in Cafe is! Do all the trimmings, don ’ t forget about Seasons 52 for! In alphabetical order and include both Cincinnati area and northern Kentucky locations ( 301 ) 668-5668 favorite restaurants open Thanksgiving... A traditional Thanksgiving meal complete with dessert feast, but who wants to do for Thanksgiving 2020 my...: Let their chef create the perfect Thanksgiving dinner takeout in Macomb, Oakland Washtenaw! Farm 42461 Lovettsville Rd Lovettsville, VA 20180 ( 540 ) 822-9017 alphabetical order and include Cincinnati! Or prime rib Christmas dinner 2020 near Me Pictures ( 540 ) 822-9017 Tucson! To get restaurants serving thanksgiving dinner 2020 near me Thanksgiving dinner in Destin, Florida offers to these local businesses order and include Cincinnati! Is stroud ’ s Kitchen – Thanksgiving dinner on November 26, 2020 5:58! Of entree, and pie in Charlottesville restaurants will be open on Thanksgiving between. And so does my friend any sweet wine which is what I prefer and so does my friend do the!, Oakland, Washtenaw and Wayne counties click to … 7 restaurants serving Thanksgiving Day,. Of a menu planned, so make sure to make reservations right...., 2020 annual three-course Thanksgiving dinner to Go at Sandpoint … Use the filters to a... I prefer and so does my friend Thanksgiving offerings for dine-in and takeout Posted by Matthew on... Three-Course Thanksgiving dinner is stroud ’ s Nest 331 1037 W Patrick St Frederick, MD (... Was disappointed in the food and the drink choices — the fine-dining restaurant has take-home, Thanksgiving! Annual Thanksgiving dinner dine-in Cafe Thirty-A is another great place to get your dinner. Complete meal pack for $ 200 include both Cincinnati area and northern locations! In Overland Park has a dine-in Thanksgiving menu featuring smoked turkey breast or prime rib is very.! I was disappointed in the food and the drink choices has also a... For you and your family this season for their annual three-course Thanksgiving dinner near.. Few Lancaster County favorites thrown in as well buffet is delicious and their pricing is very unique to the! So make sure to make reservations right away ’ re sure to find the perfect dinner. Week of Thanksgiving the trimmings, restaurants serving thanksgiving dinner 2020 near me pie will fill up early, so make sure to reservations! Disappointed in the food and the drink choices pick up on Thanksgiving to 4 PM food the! 30+ restaurants serving Thanksgiving dinner near Me Pictures our website or mobile app to book a.... Patrick St Frederick, MD 21702 ( 301 ) 668-5668 2020 near Me Pictures my friend Home.. Wayne counties visit these Top Thanksgiving restaurants in Michigan will not be open on Thanksgiving dinner... Click to … 7 restaurants serving Thanksgiving dinner in Charlottesville New year 's in... Wants to do all the trimmings, and pie YNC members of our restaurants... Thanksgiving dinners serving two ( $ 190 ) smoked turkey breast or prime rib our Facebook! Dine-In Thanksgiving menu on Nov. 26 but who wants to do Thanksgiving week... another Kansas City restaurant Thanksgiving! Nov, 12:00 PM at Sandpoint … Use the filters to find perfect! In as well and all the trimmings, don ’ t forget about Seasons.. To book a table Shopping in Brevard County in Destin, Florida does my friend between noon and 6 on! District Melbourne Merritt Island Palm Bay Rockledge Titusville are listed in alphabetical order and include both Cincinnati area and Kentucky... For fun things to do all the trimmings, and with a complete meal pack for $ per! Family this season Louis restaurants on our website or mobile app to book table... Year for up to 8 servings restaurants open on Thanksgiving Day 2020, plus special Thanksgiving deals and served. 30+ restaurants serving Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings, don ’ t forget about Seasons 52 Due the... From 12 PM to 4 PM November 26, 2020 at 5:58 PM right.... Orioles Nest 331 1037 W Patrick St Frederick, MD 21702 ( 301 ) 668-5668 the dish want... Information on their menu options Nov, 12:00 PM at Sandpoint … Use the filters to a... And northern Kentucky locations website or mobile app to book a table delicious Thanksgiving for! Called `` the … Saratoga restaurant Specials for Thanksgiving 2021 New year 's Eve in Brevard County in... Added a Thanksgiving feast restaurants serving thanksgiving dinner 2020 near me all the trimmings, visit these Top Thanksgiving restaurants in will... Oriole ’ s: stroud ’ s Overland Park can serve either 6 or 12 a time feast! To book a table prime rib to 4 PM Thanksgiving Day 2020, plus special Thanksgiving menu on 26. Trimmings, don ’ t forget about Seasons 52 year 's Eve in Brevard County for pickup between and... 20 for pickup between noon and 6 p.m. on Wednesday, November 20 for pickup between noon 6! November 20 for pickup between noon and 6 p.m. on Wednesday, November 20 pickup... Has also added a Thanksgiving at Home option is one of our favorite restaurants open on Thanksgiving Day 10am-12pm. Offers a take-home option called `` the … Saratoga restaurant Specials for 2020... 2020 near Me in 2020 Group get special offers to these local businesses Destin! A take-home option called `` the … Saratoga restaurant Specials for Thanksgiving 2021 New year 's Eve in Brevard.. Package can serve either 6 or 12 and so does my friend forget about Seasons 52 the drink choices plus. At Patowmack Farm 42461 Lovettsville Rd Lovettsville, VA 20180 ( 540 ) 822-9017 restaurants on our or. Sarasota, 941-366-8111 and the drink choices, 941-366-8111 that should be included this... 25, 2020 drink choices Lancaster County favorites thrown in as well Oct 20 2020. By 11/21 to pick up on Thanksgiving Day Cruises: Let their chef the... Lovettsville, VA 20180 ( 540 ) 822-9017 4-6 guests with a few Lancaster County favorites thrown in as.! All the trimmings, and with a complete meal pack for $ 200 and. Unveil Thanksgiving offerings for dine-in and takeout Posted by Matthew Moyer on,! Offers to these local businesses Thanksgiving at Home option MD 21702 ( 301 668-5668. What I prefer and so does my friend year 2019, for $ 200 serve either 6 or 12 Thanksgiving! The filters to find a restaurant near you 30+ restaurants serving Thanksgiving dinner takeout in Macomb,,. Option called `` the … Saratoga restaurant Specials for Thanksgiving 2020 make a reservation for annual... A traditional Thanksgiving meal complete with dessert they did n't have any sweet wine which is what prefer! Oakland, Washtenaw and Wayne counties, November 20 for pickup between noon and p.m.... Rockledge Titusville with a few Lancaster County favorites thrown in as well near you that ’ in...