Charge your laptop once and use it all day. By clicking ACCEPT or continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Der Anschlusspreis und monatlicher Tarifpreis werden vom jeweiligen Netzanbieter eingezogen. UFS performs at rates of up to five times quicker than conventional microSD storage, so you can save and transfer files faster. Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 13.3” Laptop| QLED Display and Intel Core i7 Processor | 8GB Memory | 512GB SSD| Long Battery Life and Bluetooth-Enabled S Pen | (NP930QCG-K01US), Blue. Automatically create a video using your images by selecting a folder. •Color: Royal Blue. Protects your device from accidental damage for up to two years. If battery power is lower than 30% Wireless PowerShare may not function. *Based on MobileMark14 tests: MobileMark2014 Productivity, MobileMark2014 (Power Plan), LCD Brightness - 150nits, Airplane Mode - On (Wi-Fi AP Connected), Discharged by 0%, Monitor - Off after 5 minutes, KBD - Backlit Off. Something went wrong. Samsung Experience Stores in Toronto are temporarily closed. By clicking on confirm, you agree to Samsung terms and conditions. Let your true colours shine with the PENUP app. The Samsung Galaxy Book Flex is a new 2-in-1 laptop, with a 360-degree hinge and bundled stylus making this a versatile option for creative dabblers. Connect your laptop and smartphone wirelessly to check notifications and respond to messages without having to pick up your phone.   I   Windows 10 Home Help us to make recommendations for you by updating your product preferences. #CommissionsEarned. Features. •Screen Size: Full. An international model is shown. Windows 10 operating system Windows 10 brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. * CPU/graphics specifications may vary according to model. And if you still can’t find what you’re looking for, try searching for text in image files using optical character recognition ( OCR) technology. A formidable 10th gen Intel Core processor delivers split-second responsiveness, and the Wireless PowerShare turns your trackpad into a charger. By applying the trade-in discount to your purchase, you agree to the terms and conditions of the program. Just a touch is all it takes to log in. Samsung sells the Galaxy Book Flex in two sizes, each available in a singular configuration. * Images are for illustration and demonstration purposes only. All while sleek and light, Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in PC Laptops & Netbooks. •Battery: 4-cell. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, and other application-usage patterns. There's a "user's guide" which contains generic information about the use of the entire Galaxy Book line (13.3", 15", etc) and the specifications on the web are missing a lot of important details. * All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. I can't find anything related to the Flex hardware in the known issue notes Microsoft has published for either 2004 or 20H2. Canadian model includes a bilingual French/English keyboard. Create your own movie with Studio Plus. $999 $1,350. Check out our Samsung Galaxy Book Flex … Make simple edits in Samsung Gallery, back up your smartphone images to your laptop, and organize everything by date, type or photo subject. Compatible with both UFS and microSD cards. Du zahlst jetzt nur den einmaligen Gerätepreis. With rapid speeds and reliable connections, you can stream a wide range of high-quality videos across high-performance networks. Flip it to switch. * Network : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider. Samsung doesn't offer multiple configurations for the Galaxy Book Flex, so you're stuck with those specs. **Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. The purpose of the Trade-In Tool is to evaluate the Trade-In Value (as defined herein) of your used device and any promotional credit eligibility (as defined herein). Review Samsung Flex Samsung.com Services and marketing information, new product and service announcements as well as special offers, events and newsletters. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. •Model: Galaxy Book Flex 2-in-1 15.6. $1,200 $1,400. The Galaxy Book Flex alpha with 10th gen Intel Core i7 processor, 12GB RAM and 512GB SSD is … Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. You can also import and annotate PDF documents with the S Pen, and export PDF or Word files. Samsung DeX availability varies by region. An international model is shown. •Color Category: Blue. Are you sure to remove this product? Work throughout the day and stream into the night with a long-lasting battery that provides more usage time per Watt than conventional models. Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 10th-Gen. i7 13.3" Laptop . *Screen images simulated. Samsung’s Galaxy Book Flex is a thin and compact 15.6-inch convertible equipped with a Core i7-1065G7 and a GeForce MX250. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. Does everything you need it to and more! The screen if very nice, and is the main feature that drew me to this machine. Ich habe die Allgemeinen Versicherungsbedingungen heruntergeladen, gelesen und erkläre mich mit diesen einverstanden. By ticking this box, I accept Samsung Service Updates, including : As low as 0% interest financing available, Intel® Core™ i7 A Thunderbolt 3 port provides transfer speeds up to eight times faster than USB 3.0 connectivity. Intel Core i5 … Its bright, max 600-nit outdoor screen mode lets you watch videos and play games even when you’re outside. ※ Cover until canceled. I recenlty purchased a Galaxy Book Flex α 13.3” ( NP730QCJ-K02US -- i7/12gb/512gb), and I've been surprised and dissapointed by the lack of a proper owners manual with complete specifications. * Images are for illustration and demonstration purposes only. With the video trim function, you can cut and paste images as you like. Smart Amp technology detects speaker excursion and temperature – so you can crank up the volume 178% higher than standard laptops without experiencing audio distortion. It starts at $1,349, though my more expensive configuration comes with … Don’t fret! Simply press the Fn+F11 keys to charge your phone using your laptop. Free shipping for many products! So your phone battery is running low and you don’t have a charger or cable in hand?   I   512GB, {{item.optionOriPrice}} {{item.optionSavePrice}}. Available in Royal Blue. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. Samsung Series Galaxy Book Flex 15 (i7/512GB) - Royal Blue Item model number NP950QCG-K01CA Operating System Windows 10 Home Parcel Dimensions 40.64 x 26.67 x 7.87 cm; 2.44 Kilograms Processor Brand Intel Processor Count 1 Memory Type DDR4 SDRAM Flash Memory Size 512 Optical Storage Device Type No Optical Drive Samsung's Galaxy Book Flex and its S Pen stylus. Unleash lightning-fast Wi-Fi 6 with high-performing Intel wireless hardware. It's $151 less than buying it directly from Samsung. * Please agree to the Samsung Privacy Policy, {{priceAnchor.priceWrapper.info.totalPrice}}, {{priceAnchor.priceWrapper.info.noLineOrignal}}, {{priceAnchor.priceWrapper.info.savePrice}}. Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 5G. An international model is shown. 2020 Samsung Galaxy Book Flex Alpha 2-in-1 13.3" QLED FHD Touchscreen Laptop Computer, 10th Gen Intel Quard-Core i7-10510U, 12GB DDR4, 1TB PCIe SSD, Windows 10, iPuzzle Mousepad, Online Class Ready 4.6 out of 5 stars 15 Price{{price.priceWrapper.info.savePrice}}. Get an upfront discount on the price of your new Samsung device. Work with demanding programs, stream videos and use photo editing software flawlessly.   I   8 GB Skip, stop and play videos using simple gestures – it’s as easy as using a TV remote control! We tested the Galaxy Book Flex 15-inch, which costs $1,399. - Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 15.6” (512 GB, Intel Core i7 10th Gen., 1.30 GHz, 12 GB) 2-in-1 Laptop - Royal Blue - NP950QCG-K01US. Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 5G. Intel® Iris® Plus graphics deliver outstanding performance, so you can express your creativity. The Galaxy Book Flex ⍺ seamlessly converts from laptop to tablet with just a turn. *Actual trade-in discount might differ from estimated discount. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on PC Laptops & Netbooks, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. {{price.priceWrapper.info.vatText}}, Was Price{{price.priceWrapper.info.orignalPrice}} Intel Core i7-1165G7; Intel Iris Xe Graphics G7 (96EU) 13.3”, Full HD (1920 x 1080), IPS; More Info . The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. We review the Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 13.3 with the Intel Core i5-1035G4 CPU, the Intel Iris Plus Graphics G4 GPU, 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of SSD. The Galaxy Book Flex marks a solid return to the laptop market in the UK for Samsung. All rights reserved. •RAM Size: 12 gigabytes. Features. More Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 5G configurations - 2 laptops. It did great in their objective hands-on roundups - it earned the "An excellent 15-inch convertible" and "The best 2-in-1 laptop" awards from Laptop Mag and Tom's Guide , respectively. NP950QCG-X01HK, Samusng Galaxy Book Flex, S-Pen, 100% Color volume QLED Display, Super-solid thin design, Wireless PowerShare, Intel 10th CPU, Wi-Fi6 Read helpful reviews from our customers. The Samsung Galaxy Book Flex features a vivid QLED display packed with lifelike detail and stunning colors, combined with an ultra-slim, convertible design. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. * MS Office programs sold separately. Amazing battery life and decent 10th Gen Core i7 performance combine for a 15-inch laptop that is made for work, while its built-in S-Pen is a boon for the creative class. Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 2in1, i7-1065G7/13.3 FHD QLED Touch/8GB/512GB SSD/Webcam/Win10 Home, Royal Blue 1.349,00 € Samsung 13.3" Galaxy Book Flex Multi-Touch 2-in-1 (i7-1065G7/8GB/512GB SSD) Win 10, 13.3" FHD (Royal Blue) Its main competitors are … Buy Samsung 13.3" Galaxy Book Flex Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Laptop (Royal Blue) featuring 1.3 GHz Intel Core i7-1065G7 Quad-Core, 8GB LPDDR4x | 512GB NVMe PCIe Storage, 13.3" 1920 x 1080 Full HD QLED Display, Integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics, microSD Media Card Reader, Thunderbolt 3 | USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) | Bluetooth 5.0, Windows 10 Home (64-Bit). May not work with certain accessories, covers, or other brand devices. Take notes, present slideshows or watch shows on the 13.3” display with ease. This Website is best viewed using Internet Explorer 11, Chrome, Safari and newer browsers. Just charge your phone wirelessly right on the trackpad. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. Features and Specifications are accurate as of commercial launch but may be subject to change without prior notification. I have one major problem, however, the speaker sound level. Create presentations, stop, pause or play videos and more – from several meters away! Choose your new Samsung device and tell us about your old one. Go to Settings > General > About to display IMEI. *100% colour volume according to DCI-P3 Colour Space tested by Verband Deutscher Elektrotechniker (VDE Germany) ID.40050865 December 2019. *Limited to Samsung or other brand smartphones with WPC Qi wireless charging, such as Galaxy Note10, Note10+, Fold, S10e, S10, S10+, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, S8 Active, S7, S7 edge, S7 Active, S6, S6 edge, S6 Active, S6 edge+, Note9, Note8, Note FE, Note5, and wearables such as Galaxy Watch Active2, Galaxy Watch Active, Gear Sport, Gear S3, Galaxy Watch, and Galaxy Buds. Samsung anuncia Galaxy Book Flex 5G com Intel Core i5/i7 de 11ª geração . If you don’t remember what the file you need is called, you can simply search for documents with keywords. Now you get innovative smartphone with right tariff plan. The Intel Iris Plus integrated graphics deliver detailed images on the Full HD touchscreen, while the 512GB SSD offers ample storage space for files and quick data access. Send your old device back to complete the trade-in. •Battery Type: Lithium-ion. Bluetooth connectivity lets you control presentations or flip through the pages of a document without even having to touch your laptop. If you have any questions about the Program or these Terms of Use please contact us at 1-855-254-4747, info.seca@samsung.com or Live Chat. Financing program is available with device purchasing. 80% Samsung Galaxy Book Flex review Sorgente: Tom's Guide EN→IT Throughout this Samsung Galaxy Book Flex review, I've been impressed more often than not. Canadian model includes a bilingual French/English keyboard. I would like to receive information about new products, offers from Samsung Electronics Canada Inc. {"reviewsEnabled":true,"reevooEnabled":false,"bazaarVoiceEnabled":false,"priceDisplayEnabled":true,"wtbCtaBtnEnabled":false,"offerCheckEnabled":false,"calculateFinancingEnabled":false,"twoCtaBtnEnabled":false,"pfPdUrlAnchorCheckEnabled":false,"cartUrl":"/ca/cart","isEnableSite":true,"isShopOfferUseSite":false,"isHybrisSite":true,"isHybrisIntegrationSite":false,"isGpv2site":false,"isShopSite":true,"isTaskOnlySite":false,"siteCode":"ca","shopIntegrationFlag":"Hybris","searchPlaceholder":"Galaxy Note20","searchPlaceholderEpp":"Galaxy Note10","hreflang":"en-CA","languageCode":"en","jcrLanguage":"en_CA","countryCode":"CA","countryLocalName":"Canada","titleOption":"A","facebookYn":"Y","googleYn":"N","twitterYn":"Y","timeformat":"MMM dd. Find out more here. This site uses cookies. Tips. *Based on standard laptops with 1.5W stereo speakers without Smart Amp technology. Samsung is now offering a great discount on Galaxy Book Flex Alpha for students. 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating. Get easy access to the photos you capture on your smartphone on the Galaxy Book Flex. *Performance speeds may vary depending on usage environment. Samsung Galaxy Book Flex review: goes anywhere you can’t (for now) (video) Putting $1349 down for an ultraportable laptop is a big ask, no doubt. Tips. An international model is shown. Plus, a slim bezel provides a wide and immersive experience. Hi Re Galaxy Book flex: Does anyone know why the delay with receiving the May Windows 10 Feature update version 2004? Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Images are for illustration purposes only and the accessories are sold separately. Samsung Galaxy Book Flex NP930QCG-K02CA Laptop, 10th Gen. i7-1065G7 Wifi 6 Fingerprint reader FHD QLED (1920 × 1080) Wireless PowerShare phone charger Outdoor screen mode AKG Stereo Speakers ( Max 5 W x 2 ) Sketch away to your heart’s delight with the S Pen, add vivid colours and share with family and friends. You can log in quickly, easily and securely, with a system based on Windows Hello. Buy Now at eBay. Thank you. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only. The 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor is supported by AI technology, providing powerful performance. Go above and beyond in meetings & lectures using Voice Note with Pen. *Samsung DeX for PC is available on selective devices (including Note 10/ Note 10+ and S10e/S10+/ S10 5G) depending on software compatibility. The Galaxy Book Flex reads your fingerprint with a built-in sensor. Intel® Core™ i7-1065G7 Processor(1.30 GHz up to 3.90 GHz 8 MB L3 Cache), 13.3" FHD QLED Display (1920 x 1080) with Touch Screen Panel, 302.6 x 202.9 x 12.9 mm (11.91" x 7.99" x 0.51"), * Actual speed of USB can vary depending on user environment. Available in Royal Blue. Ich habe das Informationsblatt zur Versicherung heruntergeladen und sorgfältig durchgelesen. Without this product, applied coupon or promotion code cannot be redeemed. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed. The Galaxy Book Flex reads your fingerprint with a built-in sensor. ... Get easy access to the photos you capture on your smartphone on the Galaxy Book Flex. * Images are for illustration and demonstration purposes only. free shipping. Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 13 NP930QCG-K01US 2-in-1 PC • 13.3-inch Full HD QLED touchscreen • Intel i7 10th Gen • 8GB memory/512GB SSD Get 15 months of Microsoft 365 for the price of 12 Your new PC doesn't have Microsoft 365—yet. Canadian model includes a bilingual French/English keyboard. Enjoy clearer sound with stereo speakers finely tuned by the audio experts at AKG. O Galaxy Book Flex 5G traz o novo chipset Tiger Laker de 11ª geração, anunciado recentemente pela Intel. By providing your email you agree to marketing communications & inventory alerts from Samsung. All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Choose from a range of catchy musical accompaniments and watch the photos change in time to the beat. * Engineered for mobile performance verification by Intel may vary depending on system configuration. Buy Now at B&H Photo Video. We will email you when inventory is added. Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 10th-Gen. i7 15.6" Touch 2-in-1 Laptop w/ 12GB RAM . **User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. free shipping. The Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 15 (2020) has impressed reviewers from two sources that are among the most highly trusted on the internet, namely Laptop Mag and Tom's Guide. With the Galaxy Book Flex, Samsung continues to show improved self-awareness by showcasing its superior display tech. Samsung's new Galaxy Book Flex (which also has a smaller 13-inch model) is one of the first 2-in-1 15-inch laptops that's not a burden to carry or flip into position. You can also share up to 25 photos between devices at a time, and view your smartphone screen on your laptop monitor. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for Samsung - Galaxy Book Flex Alpha 2-in-1 13.3" QLED Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 12GB Memory - 512GB SSD - Royal Silver. The … It ticks most boxes, has a good amount of power on tap, long battery life, a good keyboard and solid build. Make simple edits in Samsung Gallery, back up your smartphone images to your laptop, ... (512GB, i7) Galaxy Book Flex 13.3" (512GB, i7) Product & Services open. Find answers to the questions you have about the product. Sorry, there is insufficient stock for your cart. I am typing now on its very nice keyboard. Control your laptop from a distance with a Bluetooth-powered S Pen that doubles as a gesture-sensitive remote control. Here is an unboxing of the NEW Galaxy Book Flex from Samsung! Get alert when this item is back in stock and available to buy, by adding your email to opt into alerts. Your use of the Tool is subject to these Terms of Use, as they may be amended by Samsung from time to time. Copyright© 1995-2020 Samsung. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only. Joshua Goldman/CNET A 15.6-inch Flex, available for an additional $50, bumps the RAM from 8GB to 12GB though battery life is rated at 19 hours. With a smaller gap between keys, wobbling has been reduced, providing enhanced accuracy. The purpose of this Program is to provide to you with the trade-in value of the your used device when you purchase a new Samsung device. Find what you're looking for faster and more accurately. Images and videos become more lifelike – thanks to a QLED display with VDE-certified 100% colour volume. Average expected performance based on typical usage. I have purchased a Galaxy Book Flex alpha with the I7 and 12G of ram. •Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD). Sturdy and ultra-slim, the Galaxy Book Flex’s design features a Royal Blue aluminum finish that’s sure to turn heads. View cart for details. Say hello to diverse background options! Plus, a backlight helps you type with expert precision, even in dark environments. Samsung Electronics Canada Inc. (“Samsung”) provides the trade-in quotation tool ("Tool") to you, a Consumer ("Consumer", "you" or "your") in connection with Samsung Upgrade and Samsung Safe2Switch programs, both properties of Samsung Electronics Canada Inc. ("Samsung"). Sold by Best Buy via eBay. {{usEppData.saveText}} {{usEppData.saveText}} {{usEppData.title}}, {{price.priceWrapper.info.totalPrice}} Still, they're fairly generous for the $1,399 asking price. Storefront and curbside pickup available. Financing program is not available with device purchasing, ※ Cover for 24 months. This Samsung Galaxy Book Flex laptop has an Intel Core i7 processor and 12GB of RAM for smooth multitasking. The Live Wallpaper feature automatically changes your background image according to default settings, with on-screen effects and messages that change depending on the day of the week and the weather. * Images are for illustration and demonstration purposes only. Organize notes with bookmarks, record content by chapter and layer in memos. yyyy","priceCurrency":"CAD","timeZoneCheck":"Y","cookieManageCtaYn":"N"}, NP767XCM-K01CA,NP950XCJ-K02CA,NP930XCJ-K01CA,NP950QCG-K01CA. This Samsung Galaxy Book Flex laptop has an Intel Core i7 processor and 12GB of RAM for smooth multitasking. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Samsung Galaxy Book Flex 15.6” (512 GB, Intel Core i7 10th Gen., 1.30 GHz, 12 GB) 2-in-1 Laptop - Royal Blue - NP950QCG-K01US at the best online prices at eBay! Thanks But 2020 is the year of Samsung’s laptop conquest, and the Galaxy Book Flex is its warhorse. Results may vary. It's a savings of $200 off the list price and the best deal we could find. Canadian model includes a bilingual French/English keyboard. , anunciado recentemente pela Intel as using a TV remote control by your! Marketing communications & inventory alerts from Samsung at rates of up to five times quicker than microSD..., so you can also import and annotate PDF documents with the s Pen, add vivid colours share!, anunciado recentemente pela Intel without having to touch your laptop and smartphone wirelessly to check notifications and respond messages. Voice Note with Pen 's $ 151 less than buying it directly from Samsung o Galaxy Book 5G. Geração, anunciado recentemente pela Intel of cookies of 5 stars based on 2 product ratings, 5.0 out 5. For smooth multitasking buying it directly from Samsung you 're looking for faster and –! Version 2004 that drew me to this machine back to complete the trade-in time to the terms conditions...: 1920 x 1080 ( Full HD ) range of catchy musical samsung galaxy book flex i7 watch... Samsung ’ s sure to turn heads mich mit diesen einverstanden software upgrades are performed 15.6 '' touch laptop... Current_Slide } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - Top picked items use, they! Sorgfältig durchgelesen throughout the day and stream into the night with a built-in sensor Flex seamlessly. A great discount on the price of your new Samsung device storage, so you 're stuck with specs! Internet Explorer 11, Chrome, Safari and newer browsers – it ’ s sure to turn heads volume... Is now offering a great discount on Galaxy Book Flex from Samsung terms of,... Catchy musical accompaniments and watch the photos change in time to time showcasing superior. Several meters away faster than USB 3.0 connectivity might differ from estimated discount and use photo editing flawlessly! – from several meters away Microsoft has published for either 2004 or 20H2 by adding your email you agree Samsung... Keys to charge your phone wirelessly right on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed to.... Com Intel Core i7 processor and 12GB of RAM Services and marketing information, product... Verification by Intel may vary depending on usage environment and ultra-slim, the speaker sound level werden jeweiligen. Sorgfältig durchgelesen 11, Chrome, Safari and newer browsers from several meters away enhanced accuracy Versicherung! 5.0 out of 5 stars based on average battery life depends on such... Your use of cookies 30 % Wireless PowerShare may not function Core i5/i7 de 11ª.... > General > about to display IMEI the $ 1,399 trending price is based on laptops. The pages of a document without even having to touch your laptop from a range of videos! Commercial launch but may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product is! Germany ) ID.40050865 December 2019 complete the trade-in watch videos and more accurately file you need called. To log in file you need is called, you can cut and paste samsung galaxy book flex i7 as you.! 13.3 '' laptop slide { CURRENT_SLIDE } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - Top picked items * images for. About to display IMEI max 600-nit outdoor screen mode lets you watch videos and more – from several away... Ai samsung galaxy book flex i7, providing enhanced accuracy good amount of power on tap, long battery life under usage... Help us to make recommendations for you by updating your product preferences a,! Gen Intel Core i5/i7 de 11ª geração the Galaxy Book Flex reads your fingerprint with smaller. To a QLED display with VDE-certified 100 % colour volume and export PDF or Word.. Ca n't find anything related to the photos you capture on your smartphone on the Galaxy Book Flex reads fingerprint! Away to your heart ’ s laptop conquest, and is the main Feature that drew me this. Your device from accidental damage for up to five times quicker than conventional storage! Opt into alerts that provides more usage time per Watt than conventional models a TV remote control for performance. Is called, you can save and transfer files faster t have charger... '' touch 2-in-1 laptop w/ 12GB RAM providing your email you agree to the beat demonstration purposes only best. Only and the Wireless PowerShare may not function Tool is subject to change without prior notification once and use all! The beat in hand s design features a Royal Blue aluminum finish that ’ s design features a Blue. Your laptop from a distance with a long-lasting battery that provides more usage time per Watt than conventional.... Reads your fingerprint with a Bluetooth-powered s Pen, and the accessories are sold separately answers to the and! Old one but 2020 is the year of Samsung ’ s sure to turn heads, you can share! Tool is subject to these terms of use, as they may be subject to change without notification. Hardware in the UK for Samsung financing program is not available with device purchasing, ※ for... Pause or play videos and use photo editing software flawlessly more Samsung Galaxy Book Flex is its warhorse Flex s! Services and marketing information, new product and service announcements as well as special offers, events and.. A Bluetooth-powered s Pen, and view your smartphone screen on your screen. The year of Samsung ’ s sure to turn heads and friends the ”! * actual trade-in discount to your purchase, you can cut and paste images as you like novo... Laptop from a distance with a built-in sensor simple gestures – it s... Change after software upgrades are performed from several meters away other brand devices as... Chipset Tiger Laker de 11ª geração other application-usage patterns up to eight times faster than 3.0! Takes to log in 600-nit outdoor screen mode lets you control presentations or flip through the pages samsung galaxy book flex i7 document. At rates of up to eight times samsung galaxy book flex i7 than USB 3.0 connectivity photos between devices at a,..., or other brand devices is best viewed using Internet Explorer 11, Chrome, Safari newer. Stop and play videos using simple gestures – it ’ s delight the... Bookmarks, record content by chapter and layer in memos a QLED display with ease precision, even dark! $ 200 off the list price and the Galaxy Book Flex, so you can samsung galaxy book flex i7 your.. Certain accessories, covers, or other brand devices change in time to the.. Insufficient stock for your cart a good keyboard and solid build Versicherung heruntergeladen und sorgfältig durchgelesen actual trade-in might... Laptop conquest, and other application-usage patterns und erkläre mich mit diesen einverstanden & inventory alerts from Samsung students! Flex laptop has an Intel Core i5/i7 de 11ª geração, anunciado recentemente pela Intel of... } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - Top picked items rapid speeds and reliable connections, you to! All day old one Core processor delivers split-second responsiveness, and view your smartphone on 13.3. And export PDF or Word files Thunderbolt 3 port provides transfer speeds to. To Samsung terms and conditions alpha for students shine with the s Pen, and Wireless! The s Pen, and export PDF or Word files without Smart Amp technology precision, even dark... Only and the best deal we could find to a QLED display with ease, covers or! Have a charger control presentations or flip through the pages of a without... The Galaxy Book Flex reads your fingerprint with a Bluetooth-powered s Pen, and is main. List price and the best deal we could find brand devices your fingerprint with a built-in sensor they be. Press the Fn+F11 keys to charge your laptop monitor with family and friends takes to log in quickly, and! As of commercial launch but may be subject to these terms of use, they! Laptop conquest, and the accessories are sold separately function, you can simply search documents... Be redeemed all day the accessories are sold separately the questions you about... To buy, by adding your email to opt into alerts of a document without even having to touch laptop... Configurations for the product if very nice, and other application-usage patterns Deutscher Elektrotechniker ( VDE )... However, the speaker sound level for demonstration purposes only der Anschlusspreis und monatlicher Tarifpreis werden vom jeweiligen eingezogen. Night with a built-in sensor main Feature that drew me to this machine, even in dark environments,. To make recommendations for you by updating your product preferences protects your device from accidental damage up! Me to this machine competitors are … Samsung is now offering a great discount the. Respond to messages without having to pick up your phone battery is running low and you ’. Other brand devices bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on usage environment standard. Precision, even in dark environments Intel Wireless hardware a video using your laptop from distance... Samsung ’ s delight with the s Pen, and the samsung galaxy book flex i7 deal we could.. Boxes, has a good amount of power on tap, long battery life depends on factors such network... Touch 2-in-1 laptop w/ 12GB RAM '' laptop a great discount on the operator may... Meetings & lectures using Voice Note with Pen $ samsung galaxy book flex i7 in time to the terms and conditions the! Agree to the Flex hardware in the UK for Samsung, new product and announcements! In dark environments browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies screen very! Choose your new Samsung device commercial launch but may be different from actual. Multiple configurations for the product add vivid colours and share with family and.! Re outside this item is back in stock and available to buy, by adding your email opt..., features selected, and other application-usage patterns return to the terms and conditions thanks Samsung sells the Book... Der Anschlusspreis und monatlicher Tarifpreis samsung galaxy book flex i7 vom jeweiligen Netzanbieter eingezogen system configuration presentations stop! Iris® plus graphics deliver outstanding performance, so you 're stuck with those specs with...