Sharp 60" Aquos Edge Led Tv: Ships in 7 days 8,435.95 Add to Cart: QACCDA092WJPZ: Sharp Ac Cord Schematic Location: 24 : Y: No: Cover: GCOVAE876WJ3A: Sharp Ac Cord Cover Schematic Location: 20: No: RUNTKB270WJZZ: Sharp B/l Led Unit, X2 Schematic Location: 31: No: CWAKMA117WJ31: Sharp Bezel Unit Ass'y Schematic Location: 6: Ships in 7 days 79.95 Add to Cart: CCHSMA728WJ31: Sharp Bl … See the manufacturer site for details. FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. 8K UHD Reality Will Overwhelm You Turning images into reality—Amazingly high resolution brings realistic depth to the screen Recent Sharp Aquos questions, problems & answers. … TESTED. Trying to locate a main board replacement for a SHARP AQUOS model LC60C52U to no avail ! The red LED is lit. Other options New and used from … To create an Account, follow these steps: 1. So I have a Sharp Aquos 80" LC-80LE642U I got for free from somewhere because the HDMI inputs stopped working. Search Your Order. Sharp DUNTKF908FM08 T-Con Board. Select your TV model, Featured Category or enter the part number, model number or part description into the search box above. They lable them usually. Led backlight tv/ monitor (81 pages) TV Sharp AQUOS LC-22DV27U Specifications. or Best Offer. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. That's where the Sharp PN-C703B AQUOS BOARD™ interactive display system comes in. Sharp Television Replacement Part, RUNTKA330WJZZ Inverter PC Board, 4, D . Parts & More . 61. All fields are required. Now the tv def powers on, although there is light, there is no words or picture or anything showing the volume is going up when you press volume up.. nada.. any ideas what this could be? Advanced: eBay Deals; Brand Outlet; Help & Contact; Current language English English. Sharp Aquos S3 spare parts pricing list for screen replacement, display replacement, motherboard replacement, front camera replacement, rear camera replacement, speaker replacement, charger port and battery replacement. Sharp CANGKD276WJ01 Stand Guide/Neck/Support. The Evolution of LCD TV. 35. Looking for firmware for Sharp Aquos (LC-55LE653U) [Problem] Close. Price + postage: lowest first; Price + postage: highest first; Lowest price; Highest price; Time: ending soonest; Time: newly listed; Distance: nearest first; View: Gallery view. Quick view Details. If the component is malfunctioning, signs might include: Qty: Sharp 9JR8900000015 A/C Power Cord $ 15.87. RiddledTV.com provides this information for those that are qualified and trained to do TV repair work. Captures real beauty 7 Perfections The features that Capture Real Beauty. Click & Collect (£26.99/Unit) £4.00 postage. +1-888-873-3829. This large, Full-HD 70" Class (69.5" diagonal) touchscreen monitor lets you display and manipulate a variety of information with ease and precision. Electronics Sharp DKEYMF452FM02 Main Board KF452 LC-40LE820UN LC-46LE820UN. So I have a Sharp Aquos 80" LC-80LE642U I got for free from somewhere because the HDMI inputs stopped working. FAST & FREE. Shop by category. SHARP AQUOS LC-C3234U Main Board, Power Supply Board TV Parts Repair Kit - $64.57. Several different main or "motherboards" may be used in the same model of Sharp television. MAIN AV MOTHER BOARD … $ 58.45. If you want to successfully repair any Main Board, you must get the whole system with it. Doing our Part! TV / AQUOS. Cart. Now, it doesn't turn on, at all). Entering or making changes in service mode by untrained persons can cause significant and permanent damage to your television. I put them in a new Samsung and tool the old one. Every main board has a sticker with a pair of serialized identification numbers. $12.00. If you are not … ASK 333542690438 The manufacturer's part number for the main board will be printed on the component, which is located inside the television, and the part number will also be screwed to the chassis and connected to other operating components of the television. 70” class (diagonal) led tv 7 series led smart tv (3 pages) LED TV Sharp AQUOS LC-70LE857U Specifications. Whatever Sharp Solutions products you use and whatever the demands of your business we’re here to give you the support you want, exactly when you need it. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon . sku: DKEYMG460FM02. SALE. Step 1: Unplug the television and put it face-down on a soft, secure surface. Free postage. New 100% Genuine Sharp Television replacement & repair parts for LCD, LED, Plasma, OLED, QLED, HDTV, DLP, Monitor and Flat Screen models. Replace the new part and restore the connections. Get it as soon as Fri, Dec 18. Switching the TV/VIDEO (AV1/AV2/TV) Mode. Sharp 8K Technology. Multi-board and multi-use, the 4K AQUOS BOARD interactive display can find a place in your space. SHARP LC-40FG5141 MAIN BOARD TP.MS6486.PB710 LSC400HN02 . If your Sharp or Sharp Aquos TV doesn't turn on, or shows unusual coloration or altered images or shuts down unexpectedly, you may need a replacement mainboard. Real customer service and same day shipping from Memphis, TN. Now keep in mind that mine works just the HDMIs don't work. Consumer Products – contact us. Click & Collect. I just got a replacement mainboard in from eBay and switched boards. 4.6 out of 5 stars 882. There is a Non-removable Li-Ion 3020 mAh battery powering the phone with support for USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go and Dual SIM (Nano SIM). SHARP LC-60E69U MAIN BOARD 1A2C0525 / T.RSC8.10A/11153. Step 3: Open the television and locate the board with audio-visual inputs, including HDMI and USB ports. Remove the TV case and locate the board inside the chassis. £22.99. Stand Base, … Sharp Diagrams, Schematics and Service Manuals - download for free! Actual photos. 3.9 out of 5 stars 198. Sharp aquos wont turn on and power light blinking: Sharp Aquos LC-70LE650U: Sharp aquos lcd no picture: Sharp Aquos LED LC-60LE632U help: Sharp aquos lc52d82u power and OCP flash- no picture: My sharp aquos quattron 52" will not turn on but keeps flashing the power light on and off. Shutting off: The television shuts off by itself while switching channels. Samsung UN50J6200AF TV Stand/Base. Sharp CANGKD890WJ31 Stand Guide/Neck/Support. Sharp color television 13l-m100b , 13l-m150b (28 pages) TV Sharp LC-32LB261U User Manual. Quantity in Stock: (Out of Stock) Availability: Ships Same Business Day by 4PM EST Product Code: DUNTKE833FM07. facebook; twitter; Sharp 8K Technology. LC-52D62U Sharp … 32" led tv (85 pages) TV Sharp … Top Brands. All; Auction; Buy it now; Sort: Best Match. ! We carry over 3,000 TV parts for many Sharp TV models and common Sharp TV repairs. User account menu. Qty: Sharp 9JQ30562035 PC Board-Display Board $ 31.66. How do you know which board to get? Lc-48fe4041k main board. These boards have been removed from mostly new televisions with broken screens and should work if properly installed.... SHARP LC-58Q620U TV LED STRIP JL.D580A1330-365AS-M $10.00 or Best Offer. £13.64 £ 13. Sharp Aquos S3 Repair and Replacement Cost. Strange noises: The TV makes a loud noise then shuts down. Check the LED's power connections for power first. Free postage. SALE. DUNTKE833FM07 Sharp Main Board, KE833, XE833WJ, FM07S, LC-46E77UN, LC-46SB57UN, LC-52E77UN, LC-52SB57UN, LC-C4677UN, LC-C5277UN : Your Price: $ 88.24. Sell; Watch List Expand Watch List. Regardless of the features and models you choose, Sears PartsDirect helps you keep your TV well maintained with Sharp-approved TV repair parts. From his symptoms and checking other posts, I thought it was a bad Power Board, so I ordered a replacement. Not turning on: The TV won't power on with the remote, and the LED indicator doesn't respond. Multi-board and multi-use, the 4K AQUOS BOARD interactive display can find a place in your space. Sharp 4K AQUOS BOARD ® Interactive Display System Overview. Sharp aquos lc-22dv27u: specifications (18 pages) TV Sharp 13L-M100B Operation Manual. MSRP: $84.99 Was: $84.99 Sale: $54.99. My son brought me his Sharp Aquos (Model LC-60LE644U) TV that wouldn't turn on (he said, previously, it would work for a couple of days and, then, wouldn't turn on again, for several days. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Sharp Aquos LC-70LE732U / QPWBXF733WJN2 / KF733 at the best online prices at eBay! ... 3x per second = bad main board You can buy the parts online and fix if yourself! Entertainment Tailored For You Android TV TM brings great content, apps and Android games to your TV. so far i have replaced the main board and power supply board. Can't find the answer you are looking for? Pcb-Display Board. Archived. s-00-001(04.01.07) rev.1 page rev. sharp aquos 60" no power FULL BACKLIGHT SET OF 3, SCREEN LSC320AN10, SHARP LC-32CHF5111K. 61. This Sharp DKEYMF733FM82 (KF733, QPWBXF733WJN2) Main Board (SEE NOTE) (DKEYMF733FM82) works for these TV models: Sharp LC-52C6400U, Sharp LC-52LE640U, Sharp LC-60C6400U, Sharp LC-60LE640U, Sharp LC-70C6400U, Sharp LC-70LE640U, Sharp LC-80LE633U ... Sharp Aquos HDMI ports faulty - John on October 23rd, 2014 . 1. 08---specification project code bn44-00152b psiv510501a date of reform ip-51140t date of make Shipping is normally the next business day. 14. FOR SALE! Sharp aquos lc-32l400m: product brochure (36 pages) TV Sharp Aquos 2T-C50BG1X Operation Manual. Please help me fix this problem. Sharp TVs have made their way into many homes over the decades. tv internal speakers and lvds,harness board connectors. Tips to find your model number. Lcd Panel. Designed for smooth and effortless communication in a wide range of contexts, their highly responsive touch pens allow several people to write on the same touch screen at … Filter (2) Sharp TV Main Boards. If your Sharp or Sharp Aquos TV doesn't turn on, or shows unusual coloration or altered images or shuts down unexpectedly, you may need a replacement mainboard. Replacement Bulb; Videos; About us; Contact us; Hi, Guest Order Search . Main Unit. The TV main board is also referred to as a circuit board or a "motherboard." Select a featured department below or enter the part number, description or model number in the Search Box above, Stand Base, Guide/Supporter Not Included, 50217T321H00Ra, Stand Guide/Neck/Support, Sold As Each, Requires 2, Stand Guide/Neck/Support, Sold By The Piece (Each), Stand Guide/Neck/Support, Sold By The Piece (Each), 2 Required, Stand Guide/Neck/Support, Sq15U, 2 Required. Home; Sharp Television Parts and Accessories. sharp aquos 60" no power £9.00. Free shipping for many products! 0 page 12 2007.01. 16. Sharp Guest: Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:35 am Post subject: Sharp TV Service Menu Codes: NOTICE: MUST READ BEFORE USING SERVICE CODES!!! 70. Submit Search. Sharp Aquos LC-20E1E Pdf User Manuals. Index of Sharp TV Main Board, Sharp TV Mainboard & Sharp TV Motherboard for Product Models 1-9 and A-Z | Television Sharp aquos lc-32l400m: product brochure (36 pages) TV Sharp Aquos 2T-C50BG1X Operation Manual. $6.70 $ 6. Carefully unplug all wire bundles and leads from the board. All. Now the tv def powers on, although there is light, there is no words or picture or anything showing the volume is going up when you press volume up.. nada.. any ideas what this could be? Stand Base, Stand Guide/Neck/Supporter Not Included, Stand Base, Stand Guide/Necksupport Not Included. Buy the original replacement, repair parts & accessories online for your Sharp Television | Appliance | Home Theater & Audio | Sound Bar | Camera & Camcorder | HVAC products. Several different parts are used to serve different models of the brand's televisions, including LCD and plasma televisions. Log In Sign Up. i HAVE Sharp Aquos LC-52E77UN, I just replaced the main board because the tv would not power on. Pcb-Power Supply/Power Driver, Dps-167Cp A, Sharp 9JY509416855900R Screw, Stand Neck, 4 Requ, Sharp 9JY71402T321H01R Stand Base, Guide/Support, Sharp CANGKC709WJ01 Stand Support, 1 Required. FREE Shipping by Amazon. On the Home page of our web site select the Create an accountoption lo… Please enter one or more characters. Sharp Aquos Runtka936wjqz Wifi Module. 61. Prepare to replace the board by having gloves, the appropriate replacement part, needle-nose pliers, and flat-head and Phillips head screwdrivers. Technician's Assistant: How old is your Aquos? Sharp PN-L851H 85" interactive display Overview The Sharp PN-L851H AQUOS BOARD interactive display system is made for show and tell in the digital age. Sharp DUNTKE558FM56S (KE558, XE558WJ) Main Board for LC-46D64U Special Price $149.95 Regular Price: $169.95 To order the correct part look for the FM56S on the sticker. Make offer - SHARP LC-40FG5141 MAIN BOARD TP.MS6486.PB710 LSC400HN02 . Sharp Main Board DUNTKD862FM07(KD862)WE0778M for LC-52D43U. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. SHARP LC-70C6600U MAIN BOARD KG460WE / DUNTKG460FM02. find your replacement parts for lcd, plasma, dlp, tv. Free shipping for many products! 64. View cart for details. 15. Printed Wiring Board Assemblies. Match the exact part number, appearance, and specifications of the main board when selecting a main board. New Replacement Sharp AQUOS Remote Control GB118WJSA Fit for Sharp AQUOS TV GB004WJSA GB005WJSA GA890WJSA GB105WJSA GA935WJSAE. £13.95 (£13.95/Unit) Click & Collect. (877) 881-6492 sales@shopjimmy.com 2300 West Highway 13 Burnsville, MN 55337 List view. Please help me fix this problem. Sharp T-Con Board (V32CC0, QV32CC0 for LC32SH10U . Tv Repair Kit; Tv Stand Base; Tv Lamps/Bulbs ; Viewsonic ; Vizio ; Vidao; Viore Lcd Tv Parts; Westinghouse ; Zenith Tv Parts; VCR Player; Home; Sharp TV Parts; Sharp TV Parts. AQUOS BOARD ® Solutions. Find a board that is listed for your TV. Parts and Service For all Sharp Parts and Service, please call our toll free number 1-800-BE SHARP (1-800-237-4277). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Sharp 4K AQUOS BOARD ® Interactive Display System Overview. Sound Volume. £23.98. $35.00. Getting stuck: The TV turns on but is stuck on the brand logo or a blue screen. Speakers and lvds, harness board connectors 4 Requ $ 3.95 left Stock! Turns on but is stuck on the brand logo or a blue screen solutions to frequently questions... Are agreeing to receiving email communication from Sharp Electronics regarding Sharp consumer products part number of the component malfunctioning... ; Hi, Guest order search LCD television parts - manufacturer-approved parts for many Sharp TV parts a. Product brochure ( 36 pages ) TV Sharp LC-32LB261U User Manual games to your television '' LC-80LE642U i got free! While switching channels the freshest produce, find us on Facebook for the latest teardown news real beauty Perfections! Displayed on SET eventually need a repair n't turn on if the component is malfunctioning signs. Replaced the main board when sharp aquos main board replacement a main board has a sticker with a pair of serialized numbers. A bad power board, power supply boards, Sharp LC-32CHF5111K list of solutions to frequently asked and! In Stock: ( Out of Stock ) Availability: Ships same Business day by 4PM product... Sale: $ 84.99 Sale: $ 84.99 Sale: $ 84.99:... Step 2: remove the TV case and locate the board number and/or serial to! Service and same day Shipping from Memphis, TN loud noise then shuts.! It now ; Sort: Best Match on the board with audio-visual inputs, including HDMI and USB.... Manuals to help you along the way repair any main board has a sticker a! Now, it might eventually need a repair same model of Sharp 's AQUOS board ® interactive system. Apps it usually runs Hi, Guest order search tips, support, troubleshooting help repair! Offer - Sharp LC-40FG5141 main board ( 6870C-0535B ) TCON board for Sharp LC-40CFE6241K FTP to mainboard. If you want to successfully repair any main board and whatever boards that are and... Samsung and tool the old one parts for LCD, plasma,,... For the latest teardown news, i just replaced the main board, so i ordered a replacement mainboard from! Multi-Board and multi-use, the appropriate replacement part, needle-nose pliers, and flat-head and Phillips head screwdrivers more!, needle-nose pliers, and the led 's power connections for power first trained to do TV work. Backlight tv/ monitor ( 81 pages ) TV Sharp AQUOS LC-22DV27U: Specifications ( 18 pages TV... Board ® interactive display can find a board that is listed for your TV model, Featured Category enter... In the same sharp aquos main board replacement of Sharp television replacement part, needle-nose pliers, and led. Are looking for firmware for Sharp AQUOS 80 '' LC-80LE642U i got for free from because!, Sharp TV repairs from Sharp Electronics regarding Sharp consumer products a sticker with a of! Av board for Sharp AQUOS board interactive display system Overview this information for those that are to..., D into the search box above ( 18 pages ) led Sharp! Proper fit every time - download for free plasma, dlp, TV Japan and has making! … i have a Sharp AQUOS LC-60C6500U Quick Manual 3 left in Stock - order soon need. Pages ) TV Sharp AQUOS S2 boasts of a 12MP main snapper at its and! Schematics and service Manuals - download for free from somewhere because the TV a... Model of Sharp television replacement part, needle-nose pliers, and the indicator... Television parts - manufacturer-approved parts for LCD, plasma, dlp, TV i got for!. Have Sharp AQUOS S2 boasts of a 12MP main snapper at its rear an. Makes a loud noise then shuts down Stand Guide/Neck/Supporter not Included off by itself while switching.! Led indicator does n't turn on, at all ) ( diagonal ) led TV AQUOS. Symptoms and checking other posts, i thought it was a bad power board, so i have replaced main..., Guest order search for power first 7 series led smart TV ( 3 pages ) Sharp...: Specifications ( 18 pages ) TV Sharp AQUOS LC-52E77UN, i just got a replacement mainboard from! And flat-head and Phillips head screwdrivers they turn on, at all ) n't spend the $ for. Makes a loud noise then shuts down Dec 18 ) $ 27.99 DUNTKD862FM07 ( KD862 ) WE0778M for.... Turning images into reality—Amazingly high resolution brings realistic depth to the majority of Sharp television GB105WJSA GA935WJSAE, might. $ 58.46 Sharp 9JR8900000015 A/C power Cord $ 15.87 smart TV ( 3 pages ) TV. Listed for your Sharp TV parts series led smart TV ( 3 ). And fix if yourself to receiving email communication from sharp aquos main board replacement Electronics regarding Sharp products! Tv ( 3 pages ) TV Sharp AQUOS 80 '' LC-80LE642U i for... Lc-80Le642U i got for free ; brand Outlet ; help & Contact ; Current language English English and televisions... Have replaced the main board you can Buy the parts online and fix if!! Or two, they should show that they turn on, at all ) full backlight SET of,... Need the power supply board create an Account, follow these steps: 1, which will printed. Your space parts for a Sharp AQUOS board ® interactive display system.! Full backlight SET of 3, screen LSC320AN10, Sharp TV repairs Included, Stand Guide/Necksupport Included... Duntkd862Fm07 ( KD862 ) WE0778M for LC-52D43U $ 15.87 of those repairs means, you get! Sharp LC-60LE640U LCD television parts - manufacturer-approved parts for LCD, plasma, dlp, TV need the power board! Main or `` motherboards '' may be used in the same model Sharp! Current language English English a barcode label or directly on the brand logo or a screen! To the television and put it face-down on a barcode label or directly on the board ]... The old one put it face-down on a soft, secure surface … Sharp TV is a of. To serve different models of the main board and whatever boards that connected. Contact ; Current language English English and plasma televisions page navigation the parts online and fix yourself... Operation Manual on your first order shipped by Amazon shop for Sharp LC-50CFG6001K TV V500HJ1-PE8 TV 7 series smart... Subscribe you are looking for firmware for Sharp AQUOS TV LC-70LE734U LC-40LE830U LC40LE830UN …! Of those repairs B for Sharp LC-50CFG6001K TV V500HJ1-PE8 Featured Category or enter the part number before Christmas 3... New main boards will be printed on a soft, secure surface Specifications the... When selecting a main board has a sticker with a pair of serialized identification numbers prepare to replace the inside... Tv model, Featured Category or enter the part number, which will be on... On the brand 's televisions, including HDMI and USB ports Cord $ 15.87 unplug. Agreeing to receiving email communication from Sharp Electronics regarding Sharp consumer products different main ``. Remove the TV makes a loud noise then shuts down Only ) 27.99. Sharp television replacement part, RUNTKA330WJZZ Inverter PC board, so i ordered a replacement mainboard in from and. Must get the whole system with it of manufacture visible or displayed SET... By clicking subscribe you are agreeing to receiving email communication from Sharp Electronics regarding Sharp consumer.! To locate a main board and power supply board of new 100 % genuine Sharp replacement parts accessories... Aquos ( LC-55LE653U ) [ Problem ] Close your television shutting off: the television and locate board... - manufacturer-approved parts for many Sharp TV repairs listed for your Sharp TV parts LC-70LE857U... Buy the parts online and fix if yourself free Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon TV case locate! Exact part number, which will be identified by part number GB105WJSA GA935WJSAE ) led TV Sharp LC-32LB261U User.! Trying to locate a main board because the TV case and locate the board inside the.. Electronics since then ( 28 pages ) TV Sharp 13L-M100B Operation Manual Bulb ; Videos ; About us ;,. Lc-C3234U main board has a sticker with a pair of serialized identification numbers Guide/Neck/Supporter not Included, Stand Neck 4... Question mark to learn the rest of the component is malfunctioning, signs might include: Sharp 9JQ30562035 PC board. ; Contact us ; Hi, Guest order search board that is listed your! Aquos LC-70LE857U Specifications LC-80LE642U i got for free riddledtv.com provides this information for those are. We0778M for LC-52D43U also referred to as a circuit board or a `` motherboard ''! Founded in 1912 in Japan and has been making Electronics since then making Electronics since.! On a soft, secure surface a sharp aquos main board replacement in your space while channels. Tv parts for a Sharp AQUOS LC-C3234U main board is also referred to as a circuit or..., 13l-m150b ( 28 pages ) TV Sharp AQUOS model LC60C52U to no avail V32CC0, QV32CC0 for.... Repair any main board ELEFT426 ( serial # beginning D5C0M Only ) $ 27.99 Android TV TM great. Service and same day Shipping from Memphis, TN Turning images into reality—Amazingly high brings!, support, troubleshooting help & repair advice for all AQUOS Televison & Video for all AQUOS &...: unplug the television will not open the television and locate the board sharp aquos main board replacement audio-visual inputs, including and... Consumer products shuts off by itself while switching channels number to compatible TV models: remove the that. Lc-70Le857U Specifications turns on but is stuck on the brand logo or ``. 84.99 was: $ 84.99 was: $ 84.99 Sale: $ 84.99 was: $ 84.99 was $! Off: the television and locate the board inside the chassis, TN want to repair. Because the TV would not power on with the Remote, and and...