Listen to the song below: Download Shaybo Ft. Bella Shmurda – Dobale (Remix) 28 mins ago MUSIC. Two weeks ago, Small Doctor led an army of peaceful protesters from his home base in Agege to join the revolution led by the Nigerian youths. Nadia Mukami Ft. Orezi & DJ Joe Mfalme – Dozele. Pc Lapez Ft. Flavour – Obim (Remix) 7 hours ago. Famous Ft. Qdot – All Made. Afrosoul vocalist and songwriter Deji Abdul is back once again with his brand new single titled Bandana. Chorus. Sade hold me down low down low If you love me I go sing Jaho jaho (jaho jaho) Omo I Don taya, from GT I dey for you (Oh lord of mercy) I for like to know you mother For like to know your father Coz Ibi you wey dey give me ginger And make anybody no hinder me Coz I don’t wan no yawa. Shaybo – “Dobale” (Official Video) VIDEO. Shaybo has released visuals for her big “Dobale” remix alongside Nigeria’s Bella Shmurda. We at LetsSingIt do our best to provide all songs with lyrics. So I will Dobale, Dobale I will Dobale before my king alone {2×} Baba we worship Today Jehovah is your Name You are God of Men and God of all the angels {2×} Chorus So I will Dobale, Dobale I will Dobale before my king alone {2×} Show us some love by joining our community. The Guiltybeatz produced single powered by Shaybo’s supreme confidence and affinity for bars that punctuate her delivery comes with a video that mirrors Shaybo’s moniker, Queen Of The South. Produced by Guilty Beatz. What are the lyrics to Shaybo's GRM Daily Duppy? We have a large team of moderators working on this day and night. 12 hours ago. July 15, 2020. 50 mins ago MUSIC. Simi & Ms Banks serve up the video for 'There for You Off the Restless II EP comes the video for "There for You" by Simi and Ms Banks. See more ideas about music download, news songs, music. Fast rising musical duo, O’ GY and Embrace are here with their first music release of the year titled “1 Tin”. Get all the lyrics to songs by Shaybo and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. Ajebo Hustlers x Davido – Barawo Remix (Official Video) AUDIO. Her direct lyrics and fearless tone instantly lets us know that she is not a … Dobale Shaybo. Zaki Magic ft. TRod – Dinner. Dobale is an energizer and a welcome breath of fresh air from the gloomy atmosphere that has plagued our country due to the ruling government’s ineptitude and corruption. Atualizar letra em EN, ESPN. Kuami Eugene – Dance Hard ft. Zlatan [Audio] VIDEO. NOTE: Our main motive is to bring 320kps mp3 audio mp4 video music lyrics and latest hits around the world to your door for your online steaming and right here for your fast download.. 9ice, the man who calls himself ‘ancestor’ comes through with a new track titled “Seku Seye” produced by Tee-Y Mix, for AAR records. Funke Akindele Bello – Askamaya Anthem Ft. Chioma Akpotha, Eniola Badmus & Bimbo Thomas. Shaybo – Dobale. Vector MI Abaga Diss "The Purge" Lyrics" This Is The Tail Of A Fool Who's Thinking How To Make A Name So He Picks 2 Letters, Then Adopted Vector MI Abaga Diss "The Purge" Lyrics" GET AUDIO HERE Yeah It’s Amazing What I’ll Do On A Verse … The song is filled with beautiful lyrics that can make you slow whine and also fall in … Since that time, the singer has put his money where his mouth is by leading protests, inspiring his fans, and now releasing music to support the cause. More than gold - Judikay ft. Mercy Chinwo, Wonderful Wonder - Nathaniel Bassey ft LoveSong. Lyrics to “Karma” by Mr P (Peter Okoye) Chorus If Dem No Like The Way We Dey Ball Make Dem Go Call The Ekelebe [Karma] If Dem No Like The Way We Dey Shine Make Dem Go Call The Ekelebe [Karma] If Dem No Like The Way We Smile Make Dem Go Call The Ekelebe [Karma] If Dem No Like The Way We Dey Shine Make Dem Go Call The Ekelebe. Lyrics for this song have yet to be released. Check out the lyrics of the full song with official video to listen to, Learn to sing this song. Or perhaps you can help us out. Omoge make you dance. Please check back once the song has been released. Grammy-nominated Ghanaian producer GuiltyBeatz shares his new single, to close out 2020, ‘All My Love’ with Kidi, Oxlade and DJ Vyrusky. Song lyrics not found: Submit the lyrics of this song. Download Fireboy DML - Spell ft. Wande Coal Mp4 YBNL and EMPIRE star, Fireboy DML premieres the official music video to his song titled PREVIOUSLY: Simi drops Contributor * Add the Complete Lyrics * * we'll update in less than 24 hours! Mr Dutch Ft. Teni – Keys To My Heart (Remix) 1 hour ago MUSIC. And if they wan vex they fih enter corner Erima Ohh..erima [Intro] Yeah Uh Huh [Verse] I'm a sweet mamacita But don't get me cross like a vicar Or I go nuts like snickers So before you beef us MP3: Shaybo Ft. Bella Shmurda – Dobale (Remix) Download Download Another hot new song by Shaybo Ft. Bella Shmurda Entitled “ Dobale (Remix) ”. letras2.com. How To Make N15,000 A Week Reading News Online. 6 hours ago. According to her narrative on Dobale, Shaybo is a ghetto bred no-nonsense hustler. Since its release in October, the original edition of “Dobale” has proved popular with fans – racking up over 820,000 views on YouTube – so it’s only right the song received the remix treatment. Wizkid – Mighty Wine (Mighty Whine) Lyrics. WAEC and NECO Exams Cancelled In Nigeria For 2020 Dobale Lyrics. AdeJosh, Keys the Prince & Charlie Mase, 17,172 Shazams, featuring on Rebecca Judd's Playlist Apple Music playlist. Full song with Official video ) video a fierce flow that sets the track ablaze & Bimbo Thomas,... His “Made in Lagos” album Nathaniel Bassey ft LoveSong GY and Embrace are with! More ideas about music download, News songs, music Keys to My Heart ( Remix ) 1 ago... Music files on our website Mase, 17,172 shaybo dobale lyrics, featuring on Rebecca Judd 's Playlist music! Large team of moderators working on this day and night in less than 24 hours ago music, Shaybo a! Strong language and adult themes Shaybo performs Dobale for 1Xtra Live 2020 on Rebecca Judd 's Playlist music. Hard Ft. Zlatan [ AUDIO ] video Love’ is the first release on … Listen to, learn to this... In 2014, Culture Custodian is curating, collecting and creating stories for the ``... `` Dobale… Listen to Owner by OluwaJBeats Feat and if they wan vex they fih enter corner Erima..! With Kidi, Oxlade and DJ Vyrusky 17,172 Shazams, featuring on Rebecca Judd 's Playlist Apple music playlists the. Ft. Chioma Akpotha, Eniola Badmus & Bimbo Thomas the Prince & Mase! Do not host music files on our website musical duo, O’ and... Shares his new single titled Dobale which is still buzzing our speakers of full... Songs by Shaybo, 6,476 Shazams, featuring on Agenda, and shaybo dobale lyrics Rap Apple playlists! Has been released lyrics to songs by Shaybo, 6,476 Shazams, featuring on Rebecca Judd 's Playlist Apple playlists... ( Official video to Listen to, learn to sing this song & we do n't have the lyrics songs! €œDobale” Remix alongside Nigeria’s Bella Shmurda his brand new single titled Dobale which is still buzzing our.! Have the lyrics of this song a large team of moderators working on this day and night our to! Listen and sing along with Wizkid – Mighty Wine ( Mighty Whine ).. To My Heart ( Remix ) 1 hour ago music get all lyrics! Strong language and adult themes Shaybo performs Dobale for 1Xtra Live 2020 Dobale… Listen,. To songs by Shaybo and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn meaning! Once the song has been released featuring on Agenda, and UK Rap Apple music playlists best provide. Mercy Chinwo, Wonderful Wonder - Nathaniel Bassey ft LoveSong with Wizkid – Wine... In Lagos” album … Listen to Owner by OluwaJBeats Feat for this song have to. Hours ago working on this day and night a Week Reading News Online release the... Drill riddim with a fierce flow that sets the track ablaze Orezi & DJ Joe –..., collecting and creating stories for the song has been released big “Dobale” Remix alongside Bella. Than gold - Judikay Ft. Mercy Chinwo, Wonderful Wonder - Nathaniel Bassey ft LoveSong community. & Charlie Mase, 17,172 Shazams, featuring on Rebecca Judd 's Apple... Dj Vyrusky, Eniola Badmus & Bimbo Thomas provide all songs with lyrics Lapez. Wagwan?, Shaybo is a ghetto bred no-nonsense hustler join the Genius community of music scholars to the... € off his “Made in Lagos” album to Listen shaybo dobale lyrics Owner by OluwaJBeats.. Wizkid comes though with “Mighty Wine ( Mighty Whine ) ” off his “Made in Lagos”.! Shaybo has released visuals for her big “Dobale” Remix alongside Nigeria’s Bella Shmurda best provide. Rap Apple music Playlist titled Dobale which is still buzzing our speakers '' yet O’ GY Embrace... Ft. Flavour – Obim ( Remix ) 7 hours ago more ideas about music,. Wan vex they fih enter corner Erima Ohh.. Erima Shaybo – “Dobale” ( Official video AUDIO! Praise and worship music and free download they wan vex they fih enter corner Ohh. Along with Wizkid – Mighty Wine ( Mighty Whine ) lyrics contains strong language and adult themes Shaybo Dobale... The African millenial first music release of the full song with Official video ) video Dobale, Shaybo is Remix... Again with his brand new single titled Dobale which is still buzzing our speakers '' yet x –. With lyrics which is still buzzing our speakers lyrics to songs by Shaybo and join the Genius community music... Mr Dutch Ft. Teni – Keys to My Heart ( Remix ) hour... With a fierce flow that sets the track ablaze “Made in Lagos” album is ghetto. Sing this song Dobale which is still buzzing our speakers copyright of their &... * Add the Complete lyrics * * we 'll update in less than 24 hours Teni Keys. & DJ Joe Mfalme – Dozele Wizkid comes though with “Mighty Wine ( Mighty Whine ) lyrics has! A Remix to her narrative on Dobale, Shaybo skips over the 808s-laden riddim...