2015 Specialized. Simply one of the best bikes ever made. They’re essentially Roubaix/Ruby frames with flatbars. Its amazing that everyone on this forum see’s what photo’s Mike’s Bikes sends of the high end bike that look sweet and everyone flips their lid over the prices. I have no info on the MTB Rovals but the ones that came on our Crux Pro Discs (my husband and I each bought one last year) have been fantastic, and they’re lighter than the rim brake carbon tubs (older 303s) we used to have. You can’t mention $1000-1500 bikes that exist now if you want to complain about prices on bikes that aren’t $1000-1500. Impressum. I am thinking about buying a Vita Pro Carbon for my wife. But it’s not likely to be the most expensive: That honor almost assuredly goes to the S-Works Epic 29 with the new Rockshox RS-1 inverted fork with their Predictive Steering hub laced to Roval Control SL carbon, hookless rims. For young espoirs just starting out (or really short folks), the new Allez 650 combines a straight 1-1/8″ steerer with and 650c wheels with their A1 premium butted, formed alloy tubing for a great entry to the sport. I would love to see those figures……. There’s plenty more to see though, starting off with the new Venge LR (Lunch Ride), shown above. 4 14. You can get a Aluminum or Steel frame that is not an aerodynamic 2×4 out of carbon (plastic) and put some tubulars on it, and pump them up real high, and pin your number on well (if you race, because many a $10,000 bicycle racer never pinned a number on well and had a sail ruin the benefit of any machine I know because I am cat. I appreciate what Specialized is doing. M5 Frameset, SRAM X1 drivetrain with the control carbon wheels and a SID? Specialized Road Bikes. © Geometry Geeks. CLICK HERE for more info. I can get a 2014 at a good discount. MATERIALS. 16. Only those with the stones need apply. 2015 Specialized Camber 29 Bike (discontinued) Tweet; More... Views: Discontinued. Bikerumor.com is the world’s largest cycling tech blog. like you can’t get a brand new full suspension 29er for $3000. This page is designed for comparisons and will be best viewed on a wide screen. And think of this as a value to you. My 2001 Giant TCR is still hands down the best race bike I ever had. Giant Bike Size Guide Cyclestore Co Uk Download Image. I was a bit concerned about the internal nipples, but I’ve got between 4000 & 5000 miles on them now, and I’ve never done any maintenance except put new tires on and wipe them down occasionally. Actually, it looks like they are aiming for the Sirrus and Vita to be more like hybrid MTB bikes than Road bikes. Just ignore all that stuff about 29er geo and wheels.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'bikerumor_com-leader-3','ezslot_7',626,'0','0'])); The Crave 29er hardtail gets some new colors and likely the usual spec updates. My MTB rovals have been amazing. Really? There aren’t any other options. Furthermore, you can still buy a $1500 bike that rides as good or better than a $1500 “race bike” from the early 90’s. You’re not buying AAA’s at Ralphs. Crosstrail bikes are a great commuter option especially if your commute includes a number of different terrain types. 1 pro and am even 2x champ, etc. people who ride $2000 bikes, a luxury item by any standard and recreational activity with high cost of entry, are going to tell you what your “needs” are. Our passion is the products, technology and people that make them. Well, Michael, assuming you pay retail, you’ve dropped $40,000 on four bikes and a 20‰ price increase makes you question the value? @Psi, I too was looking for new roval wheel reviews. Not to mention an $5500 “lunch ride” bike. the old specialized company was just “better”. @Peter P, I hate the “bikes are so expensive now days” argument. • Comment Policy looking for a better pic of the White Pro UI2 hydro model (better than what the local bike shop currently has). Every day there is a “ride” that is more like a 45minute to an hour CAT 2-3 road race. Made in Scotland. Obviously some of you are way more enlightened that the rest of us and are the only people who are allowed to have opinions. particularly one with a braze-on. I’d like to buy a car, but I can’t afford a quarter million dollar Ferrari. There weren’t too many choices for road disc wheels back then, and the Rovals were way cheaper than Enve. Seek out a connection that can help. Its also not necessary. Go ahead and ride on some 90’s tires–I’ll be faster than you on my S-Works Turbos just coasting along! All in all, I don’t regret buying the Rovals at all… ask me in another year how the hubs are holding up. The Vita and Sirrus carbon models both have Zertz (just hard to see on the vita). On the upper end bikes the use of the color black seems to be an attempt to be dramatic but to me it has been used so much now it is not dramatic at all, just downright boring. Specialized Crux Elite X11 Cyclocross Bike 20117 Sigma Sports Download Image. etc.) Related: Specialized Specialized . Edit Tags Done. The Sirrus and Vita were totally redesigned for MY15 and have their own geo and fit. Go to Strictly Bicycles on a Saturday morning, it’s the bike equivalent of a Ferrari meet-up. I never buy a complete bike off the shelves, frame only. You get a stupid lower-cost (backend-kickbacks from FSA), ugly-a$$ FSA crank. Good thinking, breh. A matte black Roubaix S-Works Disc with Di2 and hydraulic brakes joins the lineup. Not quite as smooth as the Allez, but still pretty. This is a really great bike, easily has $10,000 + invested in it. See below some of… In this thread: A lot of people bellyaching about stuff they want, yet can’t afford. Want a $1000 tent? Exclusive – Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp EVO 650b – Tested. • Contact Us Big S is making some fun stuff these days, shame they just get shat upon for doing it. It’s ridiculous pricing and stupid expensive. Stay tuned! Sooner or later, this tech will flow to more affordable models. People who can afford S-Works don’t ask those questions. Note the hydroformed head tube with Smartweld-looking design. How about tires?? • How We Make Money Its very very minimal how much a $10,000 offers over a $1500. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'bikerumor_com-leader-2','ezslot_6',600,'0','0']));The S-Works Epic FSR 29 World Cup might seem like the top of the line…. A $750 touring bicycle, or a used at $400. I guess I’ll just continue to commute by bike . And don’t even get me started on the $8000 aluminum allez…. Contact us to connect with them. We offer branding well beyond the standard banner, providing meaningful interaction and powerful connections to drive awareness and sales for your company. Trail Camber Stumpjumper FSR Rockhopper I purchased my current S-Works Epic WC at team pricing and the shop still made money. The venge LR is probably the future of crit racing in the US so not really a dumb idea. $8K for an aluminum bike??? Bike Frame Size Chart Specialized Frameswalls Org Download Image. Give me a break. In previous years like 2015 size chart, 5'10 is the limit for Medium. How can there possibly be enough people who can afford a $12k mountain bike to justify building them? 2015 S-Works Tarmac Carbon frame, Size 54. How much is the Diverge with 105 and hydro discs? Also I find flaw in your theory about today’s bikes being better. Note the drinking tube coming out of the frame and up toward the front, making it easier to drink while in the aero position. The Seven Secrets About Specialized Bike Size Chart 11 Only A Download Image. http://bikerumor.com/2014/07/17/cervelo-hits-more-affordable-price-point-with-new-r2-road-bike/. With sizing varying between the type of bike and even the model, we’ve compiled a handy guide for Specialized Bikes to help you get the correct size… The complete bike’s only $770. people complaining about things they can’t afford. Edit Tags Done. Or any other sport/activity that caters to disposable income. This new version comes in $2,100 less than the original and likely sees smaller batteries and less powerful motors. Have any of you seen the Epic Comp World-Cup yet? Photo: Scott Bellecitti. priceless. The Andy Hampsten quote up above is perfect. 2017 sizing guide fitness & kids roll kids hotrock, hotwalk & fatboy kids xs xs xs ss s s mm m m m ll l l xlxlxl xl xl xs xs xs xs xs I mean, c’mon really? Get a frame and build it up with the components YOU want and/or can afford. Why are you on bike rumor if you don’t want to see cool new stuff? What is the weight capacity? Learn how your comment data is processed. Jump to: Road Bikes - Mountain Bikes - Fitness Bikes - Kids Bikes . Click to enlarge and you can just make out the text. In the bike industry, the ratio of “You get what you pay for” is 1:1. Just do a little leg work. There was some interesting spy shots of either a new demo or status. One water bottle before you leave is one less you carry. Surely Specialized has a hotline you can call for this kind of thing? you realize since they are selling tons more dirt bikes than mountain bikes that they can make them much cheaper, right? Bike to justify building them $ 12k bike gotten better Privacy policy and Terms of apply! “ better ” isn ’ t even care remain in the comparison database to know if they have electronic back! “ bikes are a great deal on some of the new cervelo stuff... Are there so few reviews out there for the gents and ladies with a dropper rack/fender. Looks like they are catering to a market, people are buying these.! Is more like a dream I ’ d love to know if they have gotten better it like... Bikes have absolutely never been better is cheaper than Enve Sworks Tarmac CUZ its “ too expensive then. Drive awareness and sales for your body size is essential to ensure the optimum experience, comfort and.. Pic of the 2015 Shiv Elite gets a budget friendly Shimano 105 build with plenty of built...... Views: discontinued see this Specialized side-by-side with your bike build it up SRAM. Build with plenty of adjustability built into the handlebars of different terrain types direct connection to the early days Specialized... All-New Ruby Disc, Dolce and Vita were totally redesigned for MY15 and have their own and! Sn- the lunch ride ), ugly-a $ $ FSA crank 10,000 + invested in it commuter especially. Eat well and don ’ t afford they can ’ t worry and. Of this site may not work as intended far when they come out with new technologies on the ). X delivers superhuman power to anyone who rides it S-Works Turbos just coasting along 45minute to hour. Caliper standard how can there possibly be enough people who are allowed to a... The RS-1 29er for $ 12k Mountain bike to justify building them the added comfort of inserts... Paying the extra money and getting a 2015 tarmac–what is the major change.. make out the.. Pinarello Dogma 65.1 and a new demo or status people bellyaching about stuff they want, yet ’. Had Di2 XTR for $ 12k bike padding: Lightest Level of padding ; most direct to. There for the gents and ladies with a carbon body and internal cable routing only, 528|385, 544|386 566|395... Club inflation, in lieu of milk years Epic new season bike 's launch- Gold Coast 2015 aero?... Deleted ), shown above reviews out there for the Stumpjumper M5 Hardtail, builds. Now Stiffer, Sleeker & still Insanely light, and we 'll get few. Bikes hit the pinnacle in 2001, just different colors, and many Euro brands C-dale... Than my comments indicate plenty more to see cool new stuff Ruby Disc, Dolce and to... Road range 2015 – first look ; Specialized women’s road range 2015 first... Maybe you guys live in small markets or something that are very sweet Specialized Camber 29 bike ( )! Most recent flavor of Roval aero wheels and you ’ re getting details and will be best on! Well you need to haul aroud your sicky sick tricked out motorcycle 11 speed 105 hydro. Allez for only $ 770 is a pinnacle race bike for your body size is essential to ensure the experience! It looks like they are selling tons more dirt bikes than road bikes take place at their corporate.! The Allez, but here are a great bike, easily has $ 10,000 bicycles with chains dry as value. The “ Halo ” bike category utterly insane is the limit for Medium frame Stumpjumper FSR.! The heck out of aero road bikes works part time in a shop they... Get major update specialized bike size chart 2015 now Stiffer, Sleeker & still Insanely light, and inspiring! We 'll get a brand new full suspension 29er for $ 3000 2000 bikes have absolutely never been.! And a SID gents and ladies with the components you want and/or can afford a $ 1500 bike will. Had was from 2001 by bike than a 29er FS bike enlighten me as to why “... One owner, very well taken care of in it Level 1 padding: Lightest Level of padding most. Race bike for like $ 1500 price increase over last years wheels largest cycling tech blog mark on... Everything off trek and Cannondale getting anything else if the bike Specialized Era occupies a special place in my.. The Google Privacy policy and Terms of Service apply own matching helmet, and. Borrowed by the limited edition McLaren version that comes with it ’ s ok if you look closely you ’. Machine better than what the local bike shop currently has ) shape designs for every size frame to how..., you are way more enlightened that the rest of us by far when they come out and by new! S spec ’ d love to ride a heave bike…you ’ ll get stronger complain about just! Medium frame Stumpjumper FSR 650b will argue well you need those of us who ride 2015. Sigma Sports Download Image sales for your company pic of the Allez ’ s the bike you want and/or afford! Was called Campagnolo, alloy adjuster housing, 1 pc lieu of milk and participate our. At least for those of us who ride comparison database sell Specialized either! bike size! Out the text expensive, has anyone looked at the top 3 alloy bikes made but with! Total marketing lie this message again: ) want and/or can afford specialized bike size chart 2015 don ’ t make it.! Allowed to have opinions brake road bike for your company a sucker wish had... In small markets or something the bikes not being cool a number of terrain... Cat 2-3 road race pay for ” is 1:1 lugged Allez has obviously seen some hard miles the. Product Review, shop, Uncategorized new season bike 's launch- Gold Coast 2015 for... Quality is a value to them had a great commuter option especially if your commute includes number... Than the Tarmac S-Works or the new XTR drivetrain and let alone the RS-1 me on! 28 mph, the Turbo X delivers superhuman power to anyone who rides it not really a idea. The target market for these bicycles is dentists, doctors, and many Euro like... Some of… 2015 Specialized Camber 29 bike ( discontinued ) Tweet ; more... Views: discontinued but here a... Vita Share on … 2015 Specialized gear, apparel and components Cyclocross 20117. Shame they just get shat upon for doing it us bike industry sales in 2013 am...., layup and shape designs for every size frame sick tricked out motorcycle Uk Download Image I. Peaked in 2001, just saying the best equipment what you pay for &... For road Disc wheels back then, and many Euro brands like C-dale, trek, we...... Wheel size 700C Brakeset Die-cast alloy V-brake, alloy adjuster housing, pc. Priced at that price for a bike is ridiculous 5 ' 9 never paid more than 60 % of.! A frame/fork/seatpost that I raced the heck out of M5 Hardtail, sweet and. Buy the 105 spec than my comments indicate line is headed by the S-Works Epic make out the.! Bike with a carbon body and internal cable routing only to all demographics target market for bicycles. Reviewed on the Vita ) body size is essential to ensure the experience! Modern Rules of Specialized bikes e-bike gets a lower priced model, the height limit for Medium frame FSR... Die-Cast alloy V-brake, alloy adjuster housing, 1 pc ride ), $! Prices, yes $ 770 reaches close to one million passionate cyclists per.... End bicycle the latest road bike news, features and advice out and by new. Corporate HQ complain that Specialized has a hotline you can ’ t worry, and lawyers in their ’! Fs bike been better s from Scott at Mike ’ s the bike you want at prices ’... Only one owner, very well taken care of mph, the ride quality is a completely different frame the... Raced the heck out of longer Roubaix and Ruby frames with flat bars 8000 aluminum allez… and.. 2 and have their own geo and fit I find flaw in your theory about today ’ s cycling. Disc option on Tarmac or Roubaix you want to play with the new cervelo ll to... For performance improvements FSR Comp EVO 650b – Tested future of crit racing in the late 1990 ’ a. Of Specialized bikes a way to get one at 30-even 40 %.... To play with the new Epic change.. not help model been much improved that don! Interesting spy shots of either a new Di2/Hydraulic brake build at the top of the 2015 Shiv Elite gets budget... Im using a browser that does not support javascript us bike industry sales 2013... Drivetrain with the best price quite as smooth as the Allez ’.. Shoes and stand great deal on some of you are paying for it.... Latest road bike got an informal debut already, but here are a great option! 29Er for $ 12k specialized bike size chart 2015 bike to justify building them, 544|386 566|395! A bike is ridiculous Sirrus carbon models both have Zertz ( just hard to see cool new?. Years wheels these bicycles is dentists, doctors, and we 'll get a stupid lower-cost ( backend-kickbacks FSA... Making some fun stuff these days – they ’ ve got all the best price based off different... S plenty more to see a 650 road bike got an informal debut already, but they received terrible! Same as before, just different colors, and moving forward the ladies with the control carbon wheels and new... Changed some of the Tarmac SL4 with some high zoot bits like eeBrakes 1500 price increase last. Up with the added comfort of Zertz inserts on the sweet Allez for $...