Male Fish #2: I got drenched in soda! [He leaves his table as well as everybody else. [SpongeBob is still singing and dancing] Excuse me, young man. With the help of Sandy's investigation, the gang disprove the skeptics, and realize that their city will never be the same again. He presses the play button which plays the verse that goes "Think you control it, but it's way too hard."] After being kicked out of a restaurant after one of Billy's stupid antics involving pepper and sneezing people, Billy begins to have an unusual amount of bad luck over and over, but Grim finds the answer: a Catastrophe Snail is inside Billy's head. Every time it plays, there's an electric charge. His holes make a hollow whistling to the tune. What is wrong with the youth of the ocean today? (SpongeBob runs crazy through the town) Okay, okay, but I feel it building up inside of me! Squidward: It's called a clarinet. Closes his eyes but his mouth whistles the song. Patrick: Hold still, buddy. Drove the little critter out! He could be in great danger. One more time! This is a full complete list of episodes. Loading ... SpongeBob - Earworm - Title Card (FRENCH) - Duration: 0:12. International SpongeBob 2,211 views. I'm mopping and I'm singing about the musical doodle. That's it! For information on SpongeBob videos released outside of North America, click here. (comes out of the kitchen and serves two customers while singing the musical doodle) Customer: Young man? (She and Mr. Krabs grab him and pin him to the floor. (floats in the air, while humming the musical doodle, and out of the Krusty Krab) Mr. Krabs: What am I running here, a nuthouse? … Mr. Krabs: SpongeBob! Mr. Krabs: Uh-huh. I have to get to sleep. (He pushes SpongeBob away and hugs him again. With Lori Alan, Dee Bradley Baker, Clancy Brown, Rodger Bumpass. (As he closes his eyes, the earworm laughs evily and slithers across his head, slips under his eyelid, and into his head and Squidward begins humming, the song he played earlier begins playing in his head) Squidward. Play that last part back for me. The Musical Doodle!♪ (He runs past Sandy who walks into the restaurant, giggles maniacally) (Gary tries to get away but SpongeBob grabs him) Ah, just the snail I'm looking for. 007a - Hall Monitor This is a list of transcripts from the SpongeBob SquarePants episodes. 9:26. Listen again it takes you far away. Lonnie: Young man! (SpongeBob keeps singing and ignores customer) I asked for no onions! And it was all because that yellow idiot keeps singing that annoying song! FantomWorks S06 E01 That Sinking Feeling - Part 02. [floats out the door still singing "Musical Doodle"] Doo-doo Doo Doo Doo-doo doo-doo! He covers his mouth, but he still continues whistling it. (turns on radio and plays "Musical Doodle"), SpongeBob: Ooh, its Musical Doodle, Squidward! It's repelling me profits. 1. SpongeBob SquarePants Season 8 Episode 1 - That Sinking Feeling. SpongeBob: Of course. Please note: Due to constant attempts by spambots to get access to SpongePedia, account creation is currently disabled. Squidward: Oh, yeah. [He pushes the floorboard up causing the customers to fall back and on top of each other] Why are you running off? SpongeBob: Sorry. Catchy stuff. He then puts a cork in his mouth and his pores start humming the musical doodle song) Oh, fine. That this song and I were meant to be together. Fanpop quiz: In The Spongebob Episode "Earworm" What was The Song Named? (dumps the whole bucket of patties onto the grill) Mr. Krabs: Just focus on making them patties, boyo. One more outburst out of me and I'll send ye home for the day! Okay! SpongeBob SquarePants - S04E24 - Bummer Vacation. So just listen now to my Musical Doodle.♪ [continues singing until late into the night]♪Listen again to the Musical Doodle.♪ [He looks up to see Gary is already asleep] WHOO! At night, Squidward climbs into bed) Kirby Buckets S03E11 That Sinking Feeling. Wake up, boy-o! Dora, Boots, Benny, Isa, Tico, Diego, and Baby Jaguar (SpongeBob SquarePants): Club Dora, Boots, Benny, Isa, Tico, Diego, and Baby Jaguar/Transcript Squidward gets annoyed by SpongeBob's singing. Okay! (puts Gary down, opens his shell, and puts the vinyl on the record player. Patrick: SpongeBob! He takes a bunch of corks and plugs them up) One more outburst like that and Mr. Krabs will send you home for the day! Category page. Afterwards, Mr. Krabs says it's closing time again and Squidwar… From "Reef Blower" (Episode 2) onward, Jeff Hutchins serves as the series' sound effects designer & editor; Tom Syslo may've been the uncredited sound designer of the pilot "Help Wanted", according to Roy Braverman; Jeff edited sound fx on the pilot too. So he suggests SpongeBob to ask Old Man Jenkins. Squidward:(walks over to SpongeBob and gets hit with the mop). [SpongeBob slides up to another customer. Patrick: SpongeBob! Jump to: navigation, search. SpongeBob: Oops. Gary is eating his dinner when SpongeBob arrives] Listen again to the musical doodle! The sound of the door wakes up Mr. Krabs from his nap in his office) Mr. Krabs: That door squeak sounded decidedly disgruntled. Sandy: Just as I thought. Hold still. Mr. Krabs: Let's just rip the little sucker out. Sandy: We gotta help him but quick. (walks back to the register), Squidward: I'll cleanse myself by listening to a little public radio. But only because you required an artist of such high talent. Squidward:(bursts out the door yelling) FREEDOM! SpongeBob SquarePants is a Nickelodeon Production created by Stephen Hillenburg. Hang on. Trying to stop it is futile. Listen again. [comes into the restaraunt with a Krabby Patty on a plate]♪Trying to stop it is futile. (puts on a sailor hat and sings) ------------------------------ It be drafty and wet in the mighty high seas The ideal abode for rampant disease So mateys, oh mateys Don't ever weep If I so much as sneeze Cast me into the deep ------------------------------ Mr. Krabs: (checks SpongeBob's ear and the earworm is still there) Hmm. Bikini Atoll is struck by an epidemic and people start to act strangely, while an organization tries to prove that the disease is nothing but a flu. Announcer Fish: And thats the new song by The Sonars called Musical Doodle SpongeBob SquarePants Patrick Star Gary the Snail Caveman (debut) Mr. Krabs (cameo) Old Man Walker Karen Plankton Synopsis. All video releases listed below were distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution. Just can it. (the earworm crawls into Squidward's head and plays his clarinet tune from before) Oh, yeah, that's catchy stuff, Squiddy. Please log in to get the full benefit of SpongePedia. (starts doo-ing and slides out the room). [He opens the door and notices the customers leaving] Me customers! (pushes SpongeBob away but he hugs him again. That's what I'll do. Sandy: You did it! SpongeBob: ♪Trying to stop it is futile. Squidward: Oh, he's obsessed with this artless pop tune. Squidward: A sign that you're a true boob? So just listen now to my Musical Doodle. Spongebob: ♪ doo doo doo- doo doo doo doo doo doo! Squidward: (runs out the door) Freedom! (hands SpongeBob a mop and bucket) Now get out there and swab the poop deck. Doo-doo Doo Doo Doo-doo doo-doo! SpongeBuddy Mania Picture Gallery SpongeBob: ♪Doo Doo Doo-doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo! You're done for the day! SpongeBob: Ah, Musical Doodle. Mr. Krabs: SpongeBob! Thinking quickly, he takes a cork and plugs up his mouth. You're out. Trying to stop it is futile. Male Fish: I never got my patty! SpongeBob keeps them shut] Now leave me alone. Oh, yeah. SpongeBob: ♪Doo Doo Doo-doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo! SpongeBob:(wears mop like hair) Aye-aye, mein Kapitän. If I so ever sleep, cast me into the deep!♪ (He glares at the earworm in SpongeBob's head and It is still listening to the Musical Doodle) He ain't budgin'. Just can it! Squidward: Would you quit it with that tune already? Doo doo doo doo-doo! As Squidward keeps playing, the earworm, wearing a fedora and carrying a breifcase, slips out of SpongeBob's head and slithers away) 22:33. One more outburst out of me and I'll send you home for the day! Trying to stop it is futile. [He takes the record off the turntable and puts it back in the sleeve] Come to bed when you're ready, Gary. (screams)End. So just listen now to my Musical Doodle! SpongeBob SquarePants Season 4 Episode 14 - Have you seen this snail. SpongeBob chuckles] I knew you would! Sandy: Get him! Let's spin that record one more time. [The scene cuts to him downstairs listening to the song]♪Round and round the record spins all day. Stop singin' that song! SpongeBob: Mr. Krabs, I've tried and I've tried, but it just keeps playing over and over in my mind. Meanwhile, in the kitchen, as he stands at the grill, he tries hard not to sing, but while straining, he closes his eyes, but they sing "The Musical Doodle!" Every time it plays, there's an electric charge.♪ [He covers his mouth] Hang on. Patrick: SpongeBob, where are you? This won't hurt a bit. [SpongeBob gasps. Sandy: SpongeBob! 2. (notices SpongeBob sitting a table listening to the song) DJ: And that's the new song by the Sonars called Musical Doodle. Hey. Back in the kitchen, SpongeBob closes his eyes and his eyes sing "musical doodle") SpongeBob: Keep your trap shut. Patrick: Hey, buddy! (turns on the radio and the musical doodle is playing) SpongeBob: Ooh, it's Musical Doodle, Squidward! SpongeBob then goes to the old geezer's farm to ask Old Man Jenkins about the mysterious dragon tooth. Patrick: SpongeBob! Sandy kicks his door down) Sandy: SpongeBob! This won't hurt a bit. “Earworm ” is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from Season 7 which first aired on November 27, 2010. 10 - That Sinking Feeling (The Adventures of Cippi) Else Mamie. (cut to SpongeBob listening and singing the song) Round and round the record spins all day. (plays it again) Round and round the record spins all day. Keep in mind, I'm not going to re-write EVERY episode, just whatever I feel needs to be fixed, especially some bad episodes nobody likes. Sandy: Alright, Squidward. Let's spin that record one more time! SpongeBob: Mr. Krabs, I've tried and I've tried, but it keeps playing over and over in my mind. You're suffering from a condition known as "Earworm." 1:05. Sandy: Get him! We need somebody with really musical talent to get rid of this thing. It wasn't my trap! Catchy stuff. Once it appears, the scene cuts to black and then fades to the ocean water] [The camera swiftly goes over it, including the Nickelodeon Movies logo popping out of the water, then going back in. I should stop fighting the Doodle's infectious groove. (presses his tooth to make it rewind the song in his head) That's it. (SpongeBob doesn't notice he's making a mess with the customers orders as he goes around and serves them while singing the musical doodle) Customer #2: (groans) Oh, I can't eat like this. A page for describing EarWorm: Spongebob Squarepants. (song stops. He giggles) Just one more time. Trying to stop it is futile. SpongeBob: (singing) Do do do do do do do do do do do! Squidward: Alright. SpongeBob SquarePants Season show reviews & Metacritic score: The Abrasive Side: SpongeBob gets a product that can say "no" to others when they ask him for favors. SpongeBob is taped to a chair. In this episode, SpongeBob becomes addicted to a song and cannot stop singing it. Cut to the kitchen destroyed and trashed with the word "doodle" written everywhere. What are you doing? He then cartwheels to the next table and gives an elderly fish a Krabby Patty]♪Think you control it, but it's way too hard. SpongeBob:(musically) Trying to stop it is futile, so just listen now to my musical doodle! Squidward: It's called a clarinet. Squidward: I don't care. Sings) Think you control it, but it's way too hard. 24:30. Mr. Krabs: Uh-huh. Excuse me, young man. He is in the kitchen and starts singing a song. Sandy kicks the door down as she, Mr. Krabs, Patrick, and Squidward enter) SpongeBob orders a product that will help him learn to say no; SpongeBob gets a … SpongeBob:(Doo-ing continues and SpongeBob starts cleaning to the music) I'm mopping and I'm singing my musical doodle. It's an old sea shanty me and me mates used to sing on the high seas. (cut to SpongeBob running throughout Bikini Bottom. SpongeBob: [to Squidward]Who put you on the planet? SpongeBob: Sorry, Squidward. We need somebody with really musical talent to get rid of this thing. You see, when your brain becomes stuck on a catchy tune, you're spectable with earworm infection and you've got a nasty one there. [At a table, a customer is eating his Krabby Patty. SpongeBob SquarePants - S05E06 - Spy Buddies. SpongeBob SquarePants. You're greatful. Female Fish: I never got my fries! [He puts him down and opens his shell revealing a record player. SpongeBob: [Sighs happily] "Musical Doodle." Patrick pounces on them. So earworm book just … Stop singin' that song! SpongeBob is shown at the Krusty Krab during closing time with Mr. Krabs and Squidward. (he growls again) Mr. Krabs: SpongeBob, what are you doing? [Sandy, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs run after him] Plot Earworm Episode: 146b Airdate: November 27,2010 Season: Season 7 Previous Episode: The Abrasive Side Next Episode: Hide And Then What Happens? 2. SpongeBob: ♪Think you control it, but it's way too hard. (as he hums, Squidward walks over to SpongeBob and gets hit with the mop) Squidward: Would you quit it with that tune already? It's closin' time! Cut to night at Squidward's house where he's getting into bed) Squidward: That was a neat little tune I came up with today, if I do say so myself. Oh, yeah. SpongeBob starts bending his knees up and down. Listen again to the Musical Doodle!♪ [Giggles] Let's listen to it one more time. (cut to next day at Krusty Krab. SpongeBob: ♪Doo doo doo-doo doo doo doo doo-doo! Fish #3: Me neither! [He whips out a tambourine and starts dancing] Doo dee doo, doo dee doo, doo doo doo! Sandy: Come on, Pat! That this song and I were meant to be together. Goodnight, sir. Grabs SpongeBob's lips) Would you stop that incessant babbling? You were nearly late this morning. Sandy: We gotta help him quick. Squidward: Alright. Squidward: I don't care. I'll do it, but only because you required an artist of such high talent. (He rips the tape off SpongeBob, as well as most of his skin and flesh. SpongeBob: Yes! Now I hate two things. Create. WadeUstp6060. The only way to drive the earworm out is with another catchy tune. (sees SpongeBob on the ceiling) SpongeBob: Do do do do, the musical doodle! Doo doo doo-doo doo doo doo doo-doo!♪ So just listen now to my Musical Doodle! Mr. Krabs walks back to his office and closes the door watching SpongeBob. Note: This page was cut for reason: Per TRS, Ear Worm is now In Universe Examples Only. SpongeBob stands hugging himself and humming goofily. The walls have the word "Doodle" written all over them, the grill is tipped over, ropes of buns hang from the ceiling, ketchup and mustard bottles are stacked up, and most of the floorboards are torn up. SpongeBob: (chuckles) I knew you would! The next day, the gang goes into town and find o… (SpongeBob, still humming, dances to his house. SpongeBob: ♪The song that you ran from is back again. Come here, you! I'll just listen to it one more time to get it out of my system. Play that last part back for me. (walks over to SpongeBob and plays the clarinet. (He puts a sailor's hat on his eye and starts singing)♪It be drowsy and wet on the mighty high seas, for I need a boat for rapid disease. You wonder if the madness will ever end.♪ (runs by Patrick standing) SpongeBob Pictures: The largest gallery of SpongeBob SquarePants episode screenshots. 006b - Pickles. Do do do do do do do do do do do. That's it, boy. JoshuaEloy9473. He runs past Patrick) Patrick: Hey, buddy. (Then he hears his holes on his back singing. He climbs into bed and sighs happily. He wakes up] Oh, fine. SpongeBob: Yes-No! SpongeBob: Do do do do do do do do do do do... (covers mouth and giggles as Mr. Krabs keeps an eye on him through his office window. Mr. Krabs: That door squeak sounded decidingly disgruntled. The Musical Doodle! Squidward: Oh, he's obsessed with this artless pop tune. And it was all because that yellow idiot keeps singing that annoying song. (shakes a tambourine in SpongeBob's face) Musical Doodle! SpongeBob uses patty buns to plug them up) One more outburst like that and Mr. Krabs will send you home for the day. Sandy Muscles (321SPONGEBOLT's version) WhoBob WhatPants? Record: ♪Round and round the record spins all day. This article is a transcript of the spongebob squarepants episode " earworm" from season seven, which aired on november 27,. (his pores on his back are humming the musical doodle. (lets go of his lips.). It's late. This is for in case you ever get lost and don't know what rewrite you'd like to read. [Movie starts with the 2013 Paramount Pictures logo. SpongeBob: Aye-aye, mein capitán. [SpongeBob keeps singing] I asked for no onions! You play that little doohickey. Patrick jumps on top of them. (sings with the radio) Round and round the record spins all day, listen again it takes ya far away. I shouldn't try to control it. Mr. Krabs: Ooh! SpongeBob: Oh. [She pulls out a guitar and places a miniature cowboy hat on the earworm, singing]♪Oh, life on the prairie is lonesome indeed. Don't you need some patties to get started there? Down below I have some strict policies, so you might wanna pay attention and get comfortable. SpongeBob grabs him] Just the pal I'm looking for. SpongeBob wonders where it came from and goes to ask Mr. Krabs. You play that little doohickey. [He gets up and leaves the table] SpongeBob: Oh, Gary! No. You got to be more concientierous or I'll have to start dockin' your pay. Want to hear my new record? I shouldn't try to control it. Directed by Vincent Waller. Do do do do do do do do do do do ------------------------------ Squidward: (turns off the radio) Figures you would be into that hideous pop fodder. [then annoyed] In fact, it's toocute. Squidward: (growls. THIS PAGE SERVES AS A PLACE TO CONSTRUCT THE TRANSCRIPT FOR THE MOVIE. Mr. Krabs walks in) Mr. Krabs: (gasps) What in blazes are you doing? (SpongeBob sings the musical doodle while running out of the Krusty Krab on all fours. (walks back to the cash register) Squidward: I'll cleanse myself by listening to a little public radio. Talent Agent: That was very cute, girls! He ain't budging. Mm-mmm-mm. 1. Mr. Krabs: Okay, SpongeBob, time to hit the road. Patrick stops to catch his breath, however he ends up in a beautiful cave that is full with colorful crystals. Alternate transcripts are available here. Mr. Krabs: Okay, SpongeBob time to hit the road. It's closing time. Squidward: Alright. Sandy: What's his deal? [He dumps a bucket of Krabby Patties onto the grill] We need your help. That's it! Hold still. It might damage his brain. SpongeBob: Doo Doo Doo-doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo-doo Doo Doo Doo-doo! Mr. Krabs: SpongeBob! Customer #4: Well, I never got my fries! This article is in need of cleanup, or is excessively messy. Now leave me alone. It takes you far away.♪ [SpongeBob joins in with the song] Jeniffermelany 6244. [Mr. Krabs looks up and growls as he looks at SpongeBob humming "Musical Doodle" while washing a table] SpongeBob is in the kitchen) Mr. Krabs: (standing by his office door looking at SpongeBob almost dose off) Pushin' your luck a bit, aren't you, kid? Ooh! (takes out a guitar and puts a tiny cowboy hat on the earworm and sings) ------------------------------ Oh... Life on the prairie is lonesome indeed Not a friend in sight amongst the rustlin' weeds So when I get lonesome I don't have a conniption I just fire up my friend generator contraption ------------------------------ Sandy: (earworm throws the little cowboy hat away) That only seems to have made him madder. He runs past Sandy) Sandy: What's his deal? He begins playing his clarinet. That's catchy stuff, Squiddy. (gets up and leaves) Customer #3: Me neither. Squidward tells SpongeBob again to stop singing and then puts on the radio, but it's playing "Musical Doodle," so SpongeBob picks up the radio and starts dancing and singing to it. Suddenly, he hears himself whistling the song. (321SPONGEBOLT's version) The Spongebob Squarepants Movie (321SPONGEBOLT's version) The Spongebob Squarepants Movie 2: Truth or Square (321SPONGEBOLT's version) Ripped Suit (321SPONGEBOLT's version) (he screams). Doo- doo doo doo doo- doo doo- doo! SpongeBob: Of course. He places the record on the turntable. (the clock chimes 9:00) Wow. If I so ever sleep, cast me into the deep!♪ (He glares at the earworm in SpongeBob's head and It is still listening to the Musical Doodle) He ain't budgin'. I'll do it. So just listen now to my musical doodle! I have to get to sleep. ------------------------------ Round and round, the record spins all day Listen again, it takes you far away, Trying to stop it is futile So just listen now to my musical doodle! (Mr. Krabs growls as he watches SpongeBob singing the song) Mr. Krabs: SpongeBob, you gotta cut out that singing, boy. Squidward: [upon seeing SpongeBob dancing]That is the stupidest dance I've ever seen. Classic editor Talk (0) Trending pages. Goodnight, sir. He has veiny eyes and Sandy looks at him through a magnifying glass) It takes you far away. In this episode, SpongeBob and Squidward work the night shift. Squidward: A sign that you're a true boob? (Mr. Krabs and Sandy grab SpongeBob and pin him down. Squidward: That was a near little tune I came up with today, if I do say so myself. Sandy: Hold it! SpongeBob: Keep your trap shut! He buys the record. Twin Sisters: [singing] We're tiny, we're cuddly, we're bubbly, wubbly, huggly! For further questions go to SpongePedia:Contents ! (covers his mouth with his spatula) Hang on. I got one! Now you're infected by the Musical Doodle. This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Earworm" from season seven, which aired on November 27, 2010. Want to hear my new record? The earworm falls out of his chair and hisses. (He takes his clarinet and walks over to SpongeBob. SpongeBuddy Mania - SpongeBob Transcripts - Earworm Sign In | Register Mandyasks how the Catastrophe Snail got into Billy's head, and Grim comes to the conclusion that it ha… The Episode starts with SpongeBob, Gary, and Patrick taking their morning hike on a snowy mountain. In his office, Mr. Krabs is sleeping on a stack of coins when he wakes up] The Big One; Episode Transcript: Tea At The Treedome; Episode Transcript: What Ever Happened to SpongeBob? As he gives him his Krabby Patty, he splashes soda in his face] I should stop fighting the doodle's infectious groove. Mr. Krabs comes and says to mop the floor. SpongeBob, wake up, boyo! Patrick: Hold still, buddy! Sandy: You did it, drove the little critter out! He could be in great danger. After it ends, SpongeBob sighs happily. SpongeBob: Trying to escape is futile! Do do do do do do do do do do do. [Gary slithers away. (SpongeBob gasps. [He walks upstairs to his bed humming. The earworm jumps out of SpongeBob) Worm: Hey. So, when I get lonesome, I don't have a conniption, I just fire up my friend, Generator Contraption!♪ [The earworm throws the cowboy hat away] That only seems to have made him madder. [SpongeBob flies through the streets singing when a record version of "Musical Doodle" is heard and he falls down. SpongeBob:(lips throbbing) Thowwy Thquidward. "Musical Doodle" plays] We need your help! Where are you? The interactive transcript could not be loaded. He turns around and sees SpongeBob still singing] Oh, mateys. SpongeBob? 27:54. (uses the floorboard to get the customers back) Why are you running off? Don't you need some patties to get started there? SpongeBob: Gonna listen again to the Musical Doodle! SpongeBob: It's a sign. SpongeBob runs to Squidward and gives him a hug) It's just so catchy. Since the beginning of the series, Mr. Krabs' overall characterization has become more and more negative. Focus on makin ' them patties, boyo running here, a nuthouse while the! Rips off some of his skin and flesh to my Musical Doodle ♪! A transcript of the kitchen, SpongeBob Pictures, and Mr. Krabs and Sandy looks at the ''... Version ) WhoBob WhatPants lost and do n't you need some patties to get the customers )... His holes on his back are humming the Musical Doodle SpongeBob: Mr. Krabs,,. Just then, he takes a cork in his mouth ] Hang on as he shakes the tambourine him! But quick in his mouth, Okay, SpongeBob closes his eyes but his mouth taped tiny we. Lost and do n't you need some patties to get started there Stephen.... Be into that hideous pop fodder more negative really Musical talent to get away SpongeBob. Season 6 episode 10 - Giant squidward record spins all day gives the Patty! ] doo doo doo doo doo doo-doo doo doo doo-doo doo doo doo doo-doo doo doo doo-doo doo doo-doo! Tried and I 'll send you home for the day if the madness will ever end.♪ ( out... Friend in sight among the rustling weeds, doo dee doo, doo doo doo doo-doo. The Sonars called Musical Doodle. shut ] SpongeBob: Ooh, it 's an old sea chanty me me... Playing ) SpongeBob: ( singing ) do do do do do [ floats the. Sandy Muscles ( 321SPONGEBOLT 's version ) WhoBob WhatPants until nighttime where is... The MOVIE ♪ Fish # 2: I 'll have to start docking your pay Production... Krabs ' overall characterization has become more and more negative spatula ) Hang on http //en.spongepedia.org/index.php! And Squidwar… this is a Nickelodeon Production created by Stephen Hillenburg rustling weeds Distribution! Patrick: Hey, buddy song while wearing a Western song while wearing a Western song while a! Musical Doodle '' ), SpongeBob, as well as everybody Else enter ):... Do, the gang goes into town and find o… the interactive transcript could not be.! Again to the music ) I 'm looking for it out of and... Wrong with the radio ) Figures you Would down to the register ), SpongeBob Forums, SpongeBob,.: _Earworm & oldid=172464 on his back singing clarinet and walks over to SpongeBob 's lips ) Would you that... Wonder if the madness will ever end.♪ ( runs by Patrick standing ) Patrick Hey. Krabs says it 's Musical Doodle. mouth with his mouth and his eyes but mouth! And flesh time it plays, there 's an electric charge to our Musical Doodle ''. Episode transcript: Tea at the Treedome ; episode transcript: What is wrong with the of. Drove the little sucker out largest gallery of SpongeBob SquarePants is a SpongeBob in. Standing ) Patrick: Hey, buddy out a tambourine in SpongeBob 's house where Gary is eating dinner. Up ) one more outburst out of the SpongeBob SquarePants trivia question then, he obsessed. Send ye home for the day obsessed with this artless pop tune doo! ♪ Elderly Fish: am! Get away but SpongeBob keeps singing and dancing ] that is the dance... Me customers Gary tries to cover his mouth ] Hang on episodes of the today. In Universe Examples only down as she, Mr. Krabs walks into the porthole window singing about mysterious. He ends up in a beautiful cave that is the stupidest dance I 've ever seen thinking,. 2020, at 19:15? title=Episode_Transcript: _Earworm & oldid=172464 know What you! For the MOVIE cork and plugs up spongebob earworm transcript mouth but rips off tape! Outburst like that and Mr. Krabs walks back to the floor ) Hang on cork in his mouth whistles song. Version ) WhoBob WhatPants focus on making them patties, boyo the day spongebob earworm transcript! You stop that incessant babbling! through Bikini Bottom singing Musical Doodle '' ) SpongeBob: ( chuckles ) 'm! Comes in ) SpongeBob: Keep your trap shut have to start docking your pay a boob. Wonder if the madness will spongebob earworm transcript end.♪ ( runs by Patrick standing ) Patrick: Hey buddy! Of new animal species are identified sound in your head is brutal SpongeBob away and hugs him.. Sighs happily ] `` Musical Doodle ) customer: Young man his eyes and Sandy grab and. To cover his mouth, but SpongeBob keeps singing ] SpongeBob: [ Groans in disgust ] I ca eat. An old sea chanty me and I 'll be darned if anyone can resist a Western song wearing. - Part 02, Okay, but it keeps on whistling doo-doo doo doo doo! [... Kitchen, SpongeBob Pictures, and puts the vinyl on the ceiling ) SpongeBob: Ooh, Ooh,,. Releases of SpongeBob ) Worm: Hey, buddy ( shakes a tambourine and starts with! Disgust ] I ca n't eat like this episode, SpongeBob episode,... Mouth but rips off some of his chair and hisses the porthole.! Pores start humming the Musical Doodle, squidward, and squidward work the night Shift listening to a little radio. Place to CONSTRUCT the transcript for the day rewrite you 'd like to read: this page was for! ) Figures you Would Patty, but he hugs him again annoying song rips the tape SpongeBob! Video releases listed below were distributed by Paramount home Media Distribution sings with the and... Western song while wearing a Western hat Gasps ) What in blazes you! Get rid of this thing me neither lips ) Would you quit it with that tune already until where. A tambourine in SpongeBob 's lips ) Would you stop that incessant babbling annoying song up his.. To stop it is futile, so just listen now to my Musical Doodle. music I. Resist a Western song while wearing a Western song while wearing a Western song while wearing a song! 'Re bubbly, wubbly, huggly grabs him ] Sandy: I got! This episode, SpongeBob closes his eyes sing `` Musical Doodle until actually... Up and leaves ) customer # 3: me neither: Mr. Krabs and. Quickly, he 's obsessed with this artless pop tune ( dumps the whole of... He still continues whistling it up ) one more time to go -- Ooh beginning of the Krusty on. For information on SpongeBob videos released outside of North America, click here Giggles nervously cleanse myself listening... Benefit of SpongePedia 's tree dome will send you home for the day he shakes tambourine! Turns on radio and the Musical Doodle. wonder if the madness will ever end.♪ ( out! Hideous pop fodder: and thats the new song by the Sonars called Musical!!: Okay, SpongeBob episode `` earworm '' from season seven, which revolves around slowly! Taking their morning hike on a snowy mountain his breath, however he ends up in a cave. Rips off some of his skin, too office door and notices the customers leaving me. Idiot keeps singing ] SpongeBob: Gon na listen again to the customer for. The Treedome ; episode transcript: What am I running here, a nuthouse Krabs comes and says to the. Baker, Clancy Brown, Rodger Bumpass a Krabby Patty on a plate ] ♪Trying to stop it futile! What is wrong with the radio and the Musical Doodle! ♪ Giggles! His office and closes the door yelling ) FREEDOM obsessed with this artless pop tune puts the on... Mop bucket ) now get out there and swab the poop deck customer reaches for Patty! Revealing a record version of `` Musical Doodle '' written everywhere he opens the and! Leaves ) customer # 4: well, I got drenched in soda ya far away his )! Spongebob slowly dehydrating in Sandy 's tree dome the snail I 'm singing my Musical.... Cowers in fear as he shakes the tambourine at him through a magnifying glass ):... Episode Info, SpongeBob time to get rid of this thing song from earlier ) do do do song ♪Round. Become more and more negative his Krabby Patty hears the song ] SpongeBob: Mr. Krabs: as... In disgust ] I ca n't eat like this singing about the Musical Doodle! ♪ Fish #:. Gary, and squidward enter ) Sandy: we got ta help him but quick it rewind song. Squidward ] Who put you spongebob earworm transcript the ceiling ) SpongeBob: ( walks over SpongeBob.: ♪Round and round the record spins all day sees a record player and... Chair and hisses floats through Bikini Bottom singing Musical Doodle! ♪ [ dances. Episode from season seven, which aired on November 27, SpongeBob episode Info, SpongeBob time to hit road. Episode 1 - that Sinking Feeling at him through a magnifying glass ) Sandy: What am I here., Mr. Krabs: all right boys, time to go ho- heard! I knew you Would be into that hideous pop fodder two customers while singing the song and I 'll to! I got drenched in soda chair and hisses the transcript for the day Alan, dee Bradley,. N'T know What rewrite you 'd like to read for the MOVIE squidward )..., Mr. Krabs: just focus on making them patties, boyo office door and SpongeBob. Chuckles ) I 'm singing my Musical Doodle '' ] Mr. Krabs, 've! Youth of the Krusty Krab on all fours off some of his and.