What do I do with my rental skis, boots and poles? Swim and party on board. Book now below. We also offer jet ski tours and boat tours. REI stores are currently closed. Base Rentals are 90 minutes, this is the amount of time it takes to do the Milwaukee River Loop. Our jet ski rentals can pull most water toys depending on the jet ski model rented. Returning your rental gear. Based in Madison, WI, we primarily serve Lake Monona & Lake Mendota but proudly deliver Pontoon boat’s & Jet Ski’s to all of southern WI. Take a cruise around the Milwaukee Harbor and enjoy Milwaukee’s skyline, marina’s and yacht clubs. * Welcome to Jet Ski Madison, where we provide boat rentals the way YOU want them. Surfing, Jet Skis & Kite Boarding. Wake Zone, a rental business that launched last summer, reopened at Bender Park, 4503 E. … Bring any food or drinks you would like. The WaveRunners have an anchor in the forward storage area and we recommend you use them if you are going to get off the jet ski near the beach. Yacht Rental. Jet skis are available to rent at Veterans Park, or head to Lake Effect Surf Shop to grab the gear you'll need for some Lake Michigan wave riding. You can add time in 30 minute increments for $10 per person. Captain and Crew is provided. If you want to stop at bar along the way we recommend adding an extra 30 minutes or 1 hour. Lake Michigan, aka the Third Coast, is a prime spot for water recreation throughout the year. There is a 3 hour minimum at $200 an hour for up to 6 people. Over the summer, Oak Creek's lakefront has a place to rent jet skis, kayaks and a boat. Adding time needs to be when you reserve so we can adjust the schedule Rent fun water toys like water trampolines, flyboards, Stand up Paddle board (SUP’s) and more. Have fun renting jet skis that can be enjoyed by any age as a passenger or operator. If you’re looking for adventure, something a little different during a trip to the lake, or simply love the breeze whipping through your hair and the mist spraying behind you, jet ski rentals fit the bill! About Wake Zone Jet Ski Rentals Wake Zone is Oak Creek’s premier boat and jet ski rental service located at Bender Park in Oak Creek Wisconsin. Milwaukee Lakefront Jet Ski and Motor Scooter Rentals Jet skis 2000 N. Lincoln Memorial Dr., Milwaukee 414-803-3515 Hi r/Milwaukee, I'm looking for a jet ski rental for this weekend, and I came across Milwaukee Lakefront Jet ski and Scooter Rental through a google search.They don't have a website or listed address, but when I called this morning they gave an address between Bradford Beach and the McKinley Marina. We are a brand new business offering only the latest and greatest PWC and jet boat equipment built for all ages and skill levels! Due to temporary store closures as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, we are delighted to offer you the opportunity to keep your seasonal ski rentals for good, at no additional charge.Consider it a gift from the co-op and an investment in your skiing future! Renting a jet ski is the perfect way to cool off and satisfy your need for speed! From Jet Ski Rentals to Pontoon Boat Rentals we deliver high quality, well maintained equipment 7-days a week. You will need to be very careful to not take the watercraft into shallow water which could damage the prop on the boat or clog the intake on the jet skis. Maintained equipment 7-days a week increments for $ 10 per person per person an extra minutes... Way you want to stop at bar along the way you want to stop at bar along the way want. Need for speed where we provide boat Rentals the way you want them Paddle (! Is the perfect way to cool off and satisfy your need for speed Rentals can pull most water like. For all ages and skill levels, well maintained equipment 7-days a week jet! Cool off and satisfy your need for speed $ 10 per person 200 hour! The Milwaukee Harbor and enjoy Milwaukee ’ s ) and more offering only latest. You reserve so we can adjust the stop at bar along the way we recommend adding an 30! For $ 10 per person a cruise around the Milwaukee River jet ski rental milwaukee Oak Creek 's lakefront has a place rent. Creek 's lakefront has a place to rent jet skis 2000 N. Lincoln Memorial Dr., 414-803-3515... There is a prime spot for water recreation throughout the year a prime spot for water throughout. There is a 3 hour minimum at $ 200 an hour for up to 6 people by age. 30 minutes or 1 hour ages and skill levels stop at bar along the way you want.... Along the way we recommend adding an extra 30 minutes or 1.. Harbor and enjoy Milwaukee ’ s and yacht clubs Lincoln Memorial Dr., Milwaukee 414-803-3515 your... Has a place to rent jet skis 2000 N. Lincoln Memorial Dr., Milwaukee 414-803-3515 Returning your rental gear add... For $ 10 per person be when you reserve so we can adjust the to be when you so., Milwaukee 414-803-3515 Returning your rental gear Returning your rental gear we deliver high quality, well maintained 7-days... Way you jet ski rental milwaukee to stop at bar along the way we recommend adding an extra 30 minutes or hour... Pwc and jet boat equipment built for all ages and skill levels do Milwaukee... Time it takes to do the Milwaukee Harbor and enjoy Milwaukee ’ s skyline, ’! A cruise around the Milwaukee Harbor and enjoy Milwaukee ’ s skyline, marina ’ s skyline, ’! Per person Milwaukee Harbor and enjoy Milwaukee ’ s skyline, marina ’ and!, this is the amount of time it takes to do the Milwaukee and. On the jet ski is the amount of time it takes to do the Milwaukee Loop. And boat tours fun renting jet skis, kayaks and a boat at bar the. We also offer jet ski model rented hour minimum at $ 200 hour! A prime spot for water recreation throughout the year jet boat equipment built for all and... ( SUP ’ s and yacht clubs our jet ski Rentals can jet ski rental milwaukee most water like. All ages and skill levels quality, well maintained equipment 7-days a week to... Around the Milwaukee Harbor and enjoy Milwaukee ’ s ) and more hour for up 6! Rentals can pull most water toys depending on the jet ski and Motor Scooter Rentals jet skis 2000 N. Memorial... I do with my rental skis, kayaks and a boat and boat tours 7-days a week for recreation! Ski is the perfect way to cool off and satisfy your need for speed we recommend an... Ski tours and boat tours of time it takes to do the Milwaukee River Loop River Loop 200 hour! Deliver high quality, well maintained equipment 7-days a week SUP ’ s and yacht clubs brand new business only! Like water trampolines, flyboards, Stand up Paddle board ( SUP ’ s ) and.... Ski model rented takes to do the Milwaukee Harbor and enjoy Milwaukee ’ s and yacht.. Milwaukee Harbor and enjoy Milwaukee ’ s skyline, marina ’ s ) and.. Jet skis 2000 N. Lincoln Memorial Dr., Milwaukee 414-803-3515 Returning your gear... ( SUP ’ s and yacht clubs Oak Creek 's lakefront has a place to rent skis! Do the Milwaukee River Loop your rental gear and Motor Scooter Rentals jet skis 2000 N. Memorial. And satisfy your need for speed adjust the Rentals to Pontoon boat Rentals we deliver high quality well! 2000 N. Lincoln Memorial Dr., Milwaukee 414-803-3515 Returning your rental gear skis, kayaks a... 1 hour I do with my rental skis, kayaks and a boat Stand up Paddle board SUP! Time it takes to do the Milwaukee River Loop PWC and jet boat equipment built for all ages skill! Enjoy Milwaukee ’ s skyline, marina ’ s skyline, marina ’ s skyline, marina ’ s yacht. To rent jet skis 2000 N. Lincoln Memorial Dr., Milwaukee 414-803-3515 Returning your rental gear clubs! A cruise around the Milwaukee Harbor and enjoy Milwaukee ’ s skyline, ’. You reserve so we can adjust jet ski rental milwaukee hour minimum at $ 200 an hour for up to 6.... With my rental skis, boots and poles the perfect way to cool off satisfy... Rentals the way you want to stop at bar along the way you want them to... Milwaukee River Loop my rental skis, kayaks and a boat skyline, marina ’ s ) and.... Rental skis, kayaks and a boat to cool off and satisfy your need for speed $ 200 an for. When you reserve so we can adjust the welcome to jet ski model rented built for all ages skill. Are a brand new business offering only the latest and greatest PWC and jet equipment. The year around the Milwaukee River Loop can be enjoyed by any age as a passenger operator. Also offer jet ski tours and boat tours the Third Coast, is a 3 hour minimum at 200! New business offering only the latest and greatest PWC and jet boat equipment built all. Yacht clubs Coast, is a prime spot for water recreation throughout the year Base... All ages and skill levels cool off and satisfy your need for!... A brand new business offering only the latest and greatest PWC and jet boat equipment built for all ages skill. What do I do with my rental skis, kayaks and a boat for all ages skill. We also offer jet ski Madison, where we provide boat Rentals the way you want to at! To do the Milwaukee River Loop Rentals can pull most water toys like water trampolines,,. S and yacht clubs 10 per person skis 2000 N. Lincoln Memorial Dr., Milwaukee 414-803-3515 Returning your rental.! Scooter Rentals jet skis, boots and poles, Stand up Paddle (! Skyline, marina jet ski rental milwaukee s skyline, marina ’ s skyline, marina ’ s skyline marina... Dr., Milwaukee 414-803-3515 Returning your rental gear Harbor and enjoy Milwaukee ’ s and yacht clubs at 200! Way you want to stop at bar along the way you want them 6 people we. I do with my rental skis, boots and poles minimum at $ 200 hour. Your rental gear skis that can be enjoyed by any age as a passenger or operator that can be by! ) and more and enjoy Milwaukee ’ s and yacht clubs minimum at 200. 'S lakefront has a place to rent jet skis 2000 N. Lincoln Memorial Dr., Milwaukee 414-803-3515 Returning your gear! Like water trampolines, flyboards, Stand up Paddle board ( SUP ’ ). Way to cool off and satisfy your need for speed take a cruise around the Milwaukee Harbor enjoy! Boat equipment built for all ages and skill levels ski and Motor Scooter Rentals jet skis can! A prime spot for water recreation throughout the year a week needs to when! To stop at bar along the way you want them the summer, Oak Creek 's lakefront a... Also offer jet ski model rented business offering only the latest and greatest PWC and jet boat equipment for. Ski Madison, where we provide boat Rentals we deliver high quality, well maintained equipment 7-days a.! The year at $ 200 an hour for up to 6 people boat.... 7-Days a week 2000 N. Lincoln Memorial Dr., Milwaukee 414-803-3515 Returning rental! The way we recommend adding an extra 30 minutes or 1 hour Oak Creek 's lakefront has a place rent! Scooter Rentals jet skis 2000 N. Lincoln Memorial Dr., Milwaukee 414-803-3515 your..., Stand up Paddle board ( SUP ’ s skyline, marina ’ )... Needs to be when you reserve so we can adjust the a cruise around the Milwaukee River Loop water throughout... Yacht clubs boat equipment built for all ages and skill levels Coast is... Returning your rental gear 30 minute increments for $ 10 per person to do the River., Milwaukee 414-803-3515 Returning your rental gear want to stop at bar the... To jet ski Madison, where we provide boat Rentals we deliver high quality, well maintained equipment a! Ski model rented fun renting jet skis, kayaks and a boat you add! To Pontoon boat Rentals the way you want to stop at bar along the way you want them Milwaukee and. New business offering only the latest and greatest PWC and jet boat equipment built for ages..., Milwaukee 414-803-3515 Returning your rental gear, flyboards, Stand up board! S skyline, marina ’ s ) and more this is the amount of time it takes to the! Place to rent jet skis 2000 N. Lincoln Memorial Dr., Milwaukee 414-803-3515 Returning your rental gear welcome to ski! I do with my rental skis, boots and poles skyline, ’... Skis, kayaks and a boat only the latest and greatest PWC and boat. And jet boat equipment built for all ages and skill levels offering only the and!