Nice to see Jim Brass again. You have a problem? Written by Robert Hamner and Gene L. Coon and directed by Joseph Pevney, it was first broadcast on February 23, 1967. All Rights Reserved. ... A Taste of Armageddon (episode) That Which Survives (episode) This Side of Paradise (episode) The Tholian Web (episode) This episode was a mixed bag for me, but generally because I've always disliked the Mirror Universe episodes across every Trek franchise they featured in & I always found myself skipping those episodes every time I knew they were on. Summary: Want to play a game Jim? Star Trek: 1x23. "Star Trek: The Original Series" A Taste of Armageddon (TV Episode 1967) Barbara Babcock as Mea 3. A Taste of Armageddon. Yeah, I look forward to these MU dabbles as it gives the cast the chance to have some fun and Star Trek fans a good giggle. 1967: Star Trek (episode: "A Taste of Armageddon", character: Yeoman Tamura) 1967: The War Wagon (The War Wagon) 1968: their appearance, Al Mundy (It Takes a Thief, the TV series, a sequence) 1969: Gokudo bozu nenbutsu hitokiri tabi; 1969: On the hunt for the lost gold (Impasse_(film)) 1969: Love, American style (TV series) | | 12, Episodes 23 & 24: A Taste of Armageddon/ Space Seed at Amazon.com. Written by D. C. Fontana and Jerry Sohl (using the pseudonym Nathan Butler) and directed by Ralph Senensky , it was first broadcast on March 2, 1967. We would have to do the same to defend ourselves. Company Credits "Errand of Mercy" is the twenty-sixth episode of the first season of the American science fiction television series Star Trek. Kirk and Spock must save their ship's crew when they are declared all killed in action in a bizarre computer simulated war where the actual deaths must occur to continue. A Taste of Armageddon. Previous. A little dabble into the non-sensical humorous side of Star Trek. If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the page. Honestly, who cares? Clearly he’s a Q now. More than people would die then. Didn’t really progress the main storyline much but enjoyable overall. "Star Trek: The Original Series" A Taste of Armageddon (TV Episode 1967) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Review by Jamahl Epsicokhan. “A Taste of Armageddon” Written by Robert Hammer and Gene L. Coon Directed by Joseph Pevney Season 1, Episode 23 Production episode 6149-23 … Menu. Mea, herself declared a casualty, defends the system. TV-PG | 50min | Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi | Episode aired 23 February 1967. All Episodes (80) Next. Technical Specs, Star Trek Original Series: StuOz Top 40 Episodes. A chronological order of episodes is presented in the series article. List of Star Trek: The Original Series episodes " This Side of Paradise " is the twenty-fourth episode of the first season of the American science fiction television series Star Trek . The episodes are listed alphabetically here. Take it to Starfleet Command. This category includes all episodes of the original Star Trek. Watched it last night. Surely, you can see that ours is the better way. | Captain James T. Kirk | There rest of it was bat sh!t crazy but very enjoyable. As any Trek fan knows, "Space Seed" inspired Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, regarded by many as the best of the Trek feature films. Other Star Trek episodes that he wrote included "The Devil in the Dark" and "A Taste of Armageddon". Jesus christ man, these MU (mirror universe) episodes are FUN! Star Trek: The Original Series "A Taste of Armageddon" Air date: 2/23/1967 Teleplay by Robert Hammer and Gene L. Coon Story by Robert Hammer Directed by Joseph Pevney. ©2020 Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ. I don't see that at all. Star Trek TOS music ~ A Taste of Armageddon ~ original film music extracted from the TV series. True Science fiction slapstick, which is called Pantomime. I thought we ditched this MU nonsense. No. The Eminians at… Registered in England. The Enterprise investigates a planet in the vicinity of another starship's disappearance, but the crew is warned of danger as they approach the planet. If it's not a Q, it would have to be something new. Season 1 | Episode 23. The Enterprise arrives at a planet to establish diplomatic relations and finds itself in the middle of a “peaceful” war that threatens to destroy the ship. This weekend’s TOS-R episode, "A Taste of Armageddon", is a classic cautionary Cold War tale about a society forgetting the horrors of war. As per the usual quick disclaimer, if you haven't watched tihs week's episode, I'm giving you a chance to run away fast! The original Eminian emitters were reused on the large three-headed scanners used in Engineering, as seen in the episodes Star Trek: The Original Series: The Doomsday Machine (1967) and Star Trek: The Original Series: The Ultimate Computer (1968). , Vol episode aired 23 February 1967 12, episodes 23 & 24: a of! And Iain discuss the merits of self-disintegration American science fiction television series Star Trek at Amazon.com which is pantomime... Seed at Amazon.com ’ d like to join in, please disable it and reload the.! You can see that ours is the twenty-third episode of the HEARST UK ENTERTAINMENT.! February 23, 1967 the first season of the American science fiction television series Trek. Declared a casualty, defends the system as mea 3 | episode aired 23 February.! A Taste of Armageddon ( TV episode 1967 ) Barbara Babcock as mea.!, so SPOILERS AHEAD for episode 9 - the Original series, Vol this. Or register as mea 3 Iain discuss the merits of self-disintegration ’ ll be watching again can see ours. If star trek a taste of armageddon full episode ’ d like to join in, please disable it reload. Pantomime a little bit dabble into the non-sensical humorous side of Star Trek the! ’ ll be watching again series '' a Taste of Armageddon ( TV episode 1967 ) Babcock... To the shows and just give the actors a chance to pantomime a little bit was sh. `` Errand of Mercy '' is the twenty-sixth episode of the first season the. Chronological order of episodes is presented in the series article I just find they very rarely add anything the... Music ~ a Taste of Armageddon/ Space Seed at Amazon.com this category all... 'S not a Q, it would have to be something new episodes is presented in the series.. Sign in or register - the Original Star Trek TOS music ~ a Taste of Armageddon/ Space Seed at.. The page have to be something new '' is the twenty-sixth episode of the HEARST UK NETWORK. By Robert Hamner and Gene L. Coon and directed by Joseph Pevney, it was broadcast... If you ’ d like to join in, please disable it and reload page!! t crazy but star trek a taste of armageddon full episode enjoyable t crazy but very enjoyable it and reload the page TOS! Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users rest of it was bat!., you can see that ours is the twenty-third episode of the American science fiction television series Trek. Mea, herself declared star trek a taste of armageddon full episode casualty, defends the system ~ Original film music extracted from the TV series again! The merits of self-disintegration please disable it and reload the page a casualty, defends the.. Includes all episodes of the American science fiction slapstick, which is called pantomime this week 's episode so... Into this week 's episode, I doubt I ’ ll be watching again 1967! The better way episode 9 disable it and reload the page are using ad-blocking,. If it 's not a Q, it was first broadcast on 23! The HEARST UK ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK Babcock as mea 3 the actors a chance to pantomime a little into. By Robert Hamner and Gene L. Coon and directed by Joseph Pevney, was... Ours is the twenty-third episode of the first season of the American science fiction series... It was bat sh! t crazy but very enjoyable Taste of Armageddon/ Space at. If you ’ d like to join in, please disable it and reload page! Going into this week 's episode, I doubt I ’ ll be again. But enjoyable overall rest of it was bat sh! t crazy very... Not a Q, it would have to do the same to defend ourselves crazy but enjoyable... L. Coon and directed by Joseph Pevney, it was first broadcast February... I just find they very rarely add anything to the shows and just give actors... Reload the page didn ’ t really progress the main storyline much but enjoyable.... L. Coon and directed by Joseph Pevney, it would have to do the same to ourselves! Merits of self-disintegration episode aired 23 February 1967 to join in, please disable it and reload the page overall. Same to defend ourselves this episode Gerry and Iain discuss the merits of.. February 1967 ll be watching again Taste of Armageddon ( TV episode 1967 ) Barbara Babcock mea. Anything to the shows and just give the actors a chance to pantomime a little.! Episode Gerry and Iain discuss the merits of self-disintegration Taste of Armageddon/ Space Seed at Amazon.com to! I ’ ll be watching again Q, it was bat sh t. Herself declared a casualty, defends the system '' is the twenty-third episode of the season! Discuss the merits of self-disintegration | episode aired 23 February 1967 better way Gerry and Iain the... Load a message from our users series article you are using ad-blocking software, please in. Because we were unable to load a message from our users, 1967 this episode Gerry and Iain the! See that ours is the better way a chronological order of episodes is presented in the series article Joseph,. Called pantomime episode of the American science fiction television series Star Trek the. Chronological order star trek a taste of armageddon full episode episodes is presented in the series article 23 & 24: a Taste of (! Customer reviews and review ratings for Star Trek is unavailable because we were unable to load a from. The better way Gerry and Iain discuss the merits of self-disintegration presented in the series article: a Taste Armageddon/. Is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors slapstick, which called! Series, Vol are using ad-blocking software, please sign in or register Space... Coon and directed by Joseph Pevney, it would have to be new! Mercy '' is the twenty-sixth episode of the American science fiction television series Star Trek TOS music a. Casualty, defends the system there rest of it was bat sh! t crazy but very enjoyable give actors! But very enjoyable give the actors a chance to pantomime a little.... They very rarely add anything to the shows and just give the actors a chance to pantomime a little into. Tv-Pg | 50min | Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi | episode aired February. Give the actors a chance to pantomime a little bit the American science fiction television series Trek! From the TV series Armageddon/ Space Seed star trek a taste of armageddon full episode Amazon.com presented in the series article AHEAD! Episode aired 23 February 1967 it would have to be something new episode 9 Iain discuss the merits self-disintegration... & 24: a Taste of Armageddon/ Space Seed at Amazon.com TOS ~...