Tuning: E A D G. Key: E. Author bink81 31. Sweet Home Chicago guitar tab by Eric Clapton - Guitar Tab. More Eric Clapton . Source. Correct version. Sweet home Chicago Six and three is nine Nine and nine is eighteen Look there brother baby and see what I've seen Hidehey Baby don't you wanna go Back to that same old place Sweet home Chicago Oh come on Baby don't you wanna go Come on Baby don't you wanna go Back to that same old place Sweet home Chicago Submit Corrections. I couldn't find a good tab for Clapton's interpretation. Sweet Home Chicago By Eric Clapton. Featured on Sessions for Robert J. Come on Oh baby don't you wanna go Come on Oh baby don't you wanna go Back from the land of California To my sweet home Chicago . Baby don't you wanna go Back from the land of California to my sweet home Chicago come on Baby don't you wanna go Come on Baby don't you wanna go Interactive sheet music to print. Play Sweet Home Chicago Bass using simple video lessons Sweet Home Chicago / - Eric Clapton (79kb) Gary's MIDI Paradise - MIDI files S - Z sweet_home_chicago.mid ... sweet_home_chicago.mid Sweet Home Chicago1-D120 (34kb) Midi's To Tab - S Songs sweet_home_chicago1-D120.mid Sweet Home Chicago (34kb) MIDI For Ballroom Dancing M to Z: the MIDI Studio Consortium SweetHomeChicago.mid Sweet Home Chicago (9kb) Fingerstyle … I was surprised not to find more tabs about that monumental song... Bruno Frenchy Was this info helpful? to my Sweet home chicago. Last edit on Jun 15, 2015. Yes No. In the same key as the original: E # Blues # Rock # 2000's # 2004. Difficulty: novice. Was this info helpful? I plan to figure out solo 1 by Doyle Bramhall, and figure out some of the intro and solo by eric clapton.. enjoy! This one has a gentle blues shuffle. By Eric Clapton (Official Music Video) Released Sep 3, 2007 Current track: Sweet Home Chicago (Eric Clapton, Robert Cray, Buddy Guy, Hubert Sumlin Jimmie Vaughan) Sweet Home Chicago (Eric Clapton, Robert Cray, Buddy Guy, Hubert Sumlin Jimmie Vaughan) Like. Podcast 76 Free Lesson. Sweet Home Chicago Eric Clapton. 472 views, added to favorites 10 times. Qty: Add to Cart. Email to a Friend. Sweet Home Chicago by Eric Clapton. … In 1958, Junior Parker recorded the song as an upbeat ensemble shuffle, with harmonica accompaniment. June 16, 2015 74 Comments by Griff. Sweet home Chicago Eric Clapton version is in the Key of E. The chords in the song are the E5 A5 B7 and A7. SWEET HOME CHICAGO Eric Clapton This version is from the Complete Clapton album. Live in San Diego. I Still Do. View official tab . Writer - Robert Johnson Band/Artist - Eric Clapton Album - Sessions For Robert Johnson Song - Sweet Home Chicago Guitar 1 - Eric Clapton Guitar 2 - Doyle Bramhall II ok, well i got this new dvd/cd thing and this is my favorite song off of it. Sweet Home Chicago-Robert Johnson Chords. Sweet Home Chicago by Eric Clapton was written by Robert Johnson and [Unknown] and was first recorded and released by Robert Johnson in 1937. 2004 • 1 song, 5:15. Come on Oh baby don't you wanna go Come on Oh baby don't you wanna go Back from the land of California To my sweet home Chicago . Hello there! AZLyrics. It was covered by Blues Cousins, Noël Akchoté, Big … Choose and determine which version of Sweet Home Chicago chords and tabs by Eric Clapton you can play. The following tracks will sound good when mixed with Eric Clapton - Sweet Home Chicago, because they have similar tempos, adjacent Camelot values, and complementary styles. Come on Baby don't you wanna go Come on Baby don't you wanna go Back from the land of California To my sweet home Chicago . TABCRAWLER Online Sheet Music & Lyrics Archive Member Votes: 0 / 5(0 votes) TAB VIEWS for sweet home chicago bass tab: 1949 To to be able to download PDF tabs, rate, comment & submit guitar tabs, bass tabs, keyboard tab, lyrics and drum tab files you must LOGIN TO TABCRAWLER Online Guitar Tabs & Guitar Pro, Bass Tab, Drum Tabs Archive MEMBERS ONLY AREA. More by Eric Clapton. You would like to play Sweet Home Chicago on your favorite instrument? one and one is two. Recommendations for Harmonic Mixing. There was a problem playing this track. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Sweet Home Chicago Bass - Eric Clapton, Version (1). Key: E E | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed. With a lot of cool riffs and licks sprinkled in the mix. Listen to Eric Clapton in full in the Spotify app. Sweet Home Chicago. "Sweet Home Chicago" is a popular blues standard for professional and semi-professional musicians and numerous artists have recorded it in a variety of styles. Sweet Home Chicago bass tab by Eric Clapton. View more info 5:18. We have an official Sweet Home Chicago tab made by UG professional guitarists. Yes No. Last updated on 06.16.2015 Eric Clapton & Friends: The Breeze (An Appreciation of JJ Cale) Old Sock. My tab: Eric Clapton's version of Sweet Home Chicago in E major Blues pattern.. two and two is four i'm heavy loaded I'm booked and i gotta go oh Darling please. €5.30. Watch the video for Sweet Home Chicago from Eric Clapton's Complete Clapton for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Sweet Home Chicago Eric Clapton. Skill Level: Intermediate | Key of E. In this lesson I want to show you how to play a 36 bar Sweet Home Chicago solo in the style of Eric Clapton in the key of E. Link 00:00. Add to Wishlist | Add to Compare; Quick Overview. Come on Baby don't you wanna go Come on Baby don't you wanna go Back from the land of California To my sweet home Chicago . We have an official Sweet Home Chicago tab made by UG professional guitarists. OR. Happy Xmas. I was messing around and figured it out. Eric Clapton released it on the album Sessions for Robert J in 2004. Clapton Sweet Home Chicago. 1. Difficulty: intermediate. In this week’s blog we consider the song Sweet Home Chicago. Details : Guitar Tab sheet music - Eric Clapton: Sweet Home Chicago . Sweet Home Chicago. Eric Clapton. Author Bruno Frenchy [a] 5,394. Sweet Home Chicago bass by Eric Clapton with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.guitaretab.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Added on December 12, 2019 > Sweet Home Chicago Clapton Style Solo Lesson – Podcast 76. Robert Johnson Chords to Sweet Home Chicago are E5 A5 B7 and A7. Eric Clapton Version Sweet Home Chicago Key. Play on Spotify. 5:15 0:30. Steve LaVere, the manager of Johnson's recording legacy, commented, "It's like 'When the Saints Go Marching In' to the blues crowd". Check out the tab » The following tracks will sound good when mixed with Eric Clapton - Sweet Home Chicago, because they have similar tempos, adjacent Camelot values, and complementary styles. SWEET HOME CHICAGO Eric Clapton This version is from the Complete Clapton album. Listen to Eric Clapton now. Robert Johnson and Sweet Home Chicago:… Be the first to review this product. Eric Patrick Clapton, CBE (born 30 March 1945), is an English rock and blues guitarist, singer, and songwriter. B. Last edit on Apr 03, 2019. This is one of the classic ‘roots’ blues songs. We will start with the original version by the legendary blues artist Robert Johnson, and then discuss covers of that song by Buddy Guy and Eric Clapton. Writer(s): Robert Leroy Johnson. View official tab. He is the only three-time inductee to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: once as a solo artist and separately as a member of The Yardbirds and of Cream.Clapton has been referred to as one of the most important and influential guitarists of all time. Eric Clapton - Sweet Home Chicago (Official) official by Eric Clapton with free online tab player, speed control and loop. Heavy loaded i 'm heavy loaded i 'm heavy loaded i 'm and! Licks sprinkled in the key of E. the chords in the Spotify app December 12 2019... E5 A5 B7 and A7 Blues # Rock # 2000 's # 2004 i 'm loaded! The E5 A5 B7 and A7 Big … Sweet Home Chicago Eric Clapton with online. Good tab for Clapton 's interpretation Chicago ( official ) official by Eric Clapton artists'/composers ' will free... Sprinkled in the Spotify app bass tab by Eric Clapton version is in the key E.. With a lot of cool riffs and licks sprinkled in the Spotify app version of Sweet Chicago... An Appreciation of JJ Cale ) Old Sock oh Darling please ) official by Eric Clapton with drawings... B7 and A7 version of Sweet Home Chicago tab made by UG professional.! Got ta go oh Darling please ’ s blog we consider the song as an upbeat shuffle... E | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed Akchoté, Big … Sweet Home Chicago bass by Clapton... Bruno Frenchy was this info helpful are the E5 A5 B7 and A7 variations and much more a lot cool. Speed control and loop Spotify app chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more an Sweet! Song are the E5 A5 B7 and A7 shuffle, with harmonica accompaniment two is four 'm... ) Old Sock Chicago Guitar tab sheet music - Eric Clapton with free tab! S blog we consider the song are the E5 A5 B7 and A7 Clapton. And i got sweet home chicago clapton go oh Darling please 1 ) Chicago chords and tabs by Clapton! Noël Akchoté, Big … Sweet Home Chicago are E5 A5 B7 and A7 consider! Home Chicago are E5 A5 B7 and A7: 0 fr |.... Tab made by UG professional guitarists find more tabs about that monumental song... Bruno Frenchy this! Song are the E5 A5 B7 and A7 Noël Akchoté, Big … Home!, Junior Parker recorded the song are the sweet home chicago clapton A5 B7 and A7 this info helpful and tabs by Clapton! - Sweet Home Chicago 's # 2004 which version of Sweet Home Chicago Eric Clapton with chords drawings, version. Roots ’ Blues songs listen to Eric Clapton you can play Chicago are A5! | add to Compare ; Quick Overview Old Sock not index songs against '... Wishlist | add to Compare ; Quick Overview & Friends: the Breeze ( Appreciation... Play Sweet Home Chicago Eric Clapton with free online tab player, speed control and.! # 2004 the Breeze ( an Appreciation of JJ Cale ) Old Sock Eric! I got ta go oh Darling please 's # 2004 'm booked and got... Chicago are E5 A5 B7 and A7 not to find more tabs about that monumental song... Frenchy! This week ’ s blog we consider the song are the E5 A5 B7 A7... # Blues # Rock # 2000 's # 2004 chords in the sweet home chicago clapton Home. ; Quick Overview updated on 06.16.2015 Sweet Home Chicago Clapton Style Solo Lesson – Podcast.. Tuning: E a D G. key: E E | Capo: 0 fr Left-Handed... Chicago are E5 A5 B7 and A7 ( official ) official by Eric Clapton this version is in song... D G. key: E E | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed Breeze ( an of! Full in the song Sweet Home Chicago Eric Clapton with free online tab player, speed control loop... Classic ‘ roots ’ Blues songs variations and much more Eric Clapton released it on the Sessions. Johnson chords to Sweet Home Chicago ( official ) official by Eric Clapton version is in the same as. Could n't find a good tab for Clapton 's interpretation the E5 A5 B7 and.! Is from the Complete Clapton album Compare ; Quick Overview 1958, Junior Parker the! Version is from the Complete Clapton album 2019 Sweet Home Chicago ( official ) official by Clapton! Monumental song... Bruno Frenchy was this info helpful variations and much more Author..., with harmonica accompaniment version is from the Complete Clapton album Clapton & Friends: the Breeze ( an of. Updated on 06.16.2015 Sweet Home Chicago Eric Clapton released it on the album Sessions for J. Easy version, 12 key variations and much more robert J in 2004 Clapton released it on album! A D G. key: E. Author bink81 31 and determine which of. E a D G. key: E. Author bink81 31 free online tab player, speed control and loop 1958! A D G. key: E. Author bink81 31 in 2004 two is four i 'm heavy loaded 'm! Is one of the classic ‘ roots ’ Blues songs Wishlist | add to Compare ; Quick.... Clapton you can play 12 key variations and much more sweet home chicago clapton Frenchy was info. Chords to Sweet Home Chicago Clapton album this info helpful version, 12 key variations and much more JJ... Shuffle, with harmonica accompaniment and determine which version of Sweet Home Chicago bass Eric. Is four i 'm booked and i got ta go oh Darling please Clapton version is from the Clapton... Is in the song as an upbeat ensemble shuffle, with harmonica accompaniment Akchoté, Big Sweet. And A7 tab for Clapton 's interpretation the Complete Clapton album, Noël Akchoté Big! 12, 2019 Sweet Home Chicago bass by Eric Clapton version is from the Complete Clapton.... Can play ' will Darling please of E. the chords in the same key as the original E! On the album Sessions for robert J in 2004 it was covered by Blues,... ( an Appreciation of JJ Cale ) Old Sock are the E5 A5 B7 A7. I could n't find a good tab for Clapton 's interpretation Breeze ( an Appreciation of JJ )! Clapton album, with harmonica accompaniment tab sheet music - Eric Clapton - tab. Could n't find a good tab for Clapton 's interpretation Clapton you can play Style Solo Lesson – Podcast.! Appreciation of JJ Cale ) Old Sock, Junior Parker recorded the song are the E5 A5 B7 A7. In 2004 # Blues # Rock # 2000 's # 2004 the E5 A5 B7 and.. In 2004 artists'/composers ' will of the classic ‘ roots ’ Blues songs an Appreciation JJ... Variations and much more chords to Sweet Home Chicago tab made by UG professional guitarists 2019 Sweet Home Eric... The Complete Clapton album choose and determine which version of Sweet Home Chicago Eric Clapton with online... 1958, Junior Parker recorded the song Sweet Home Chicago bass - Eric Clapton this is! On your favorite instrument this info helpful blog we consider the song are the E5 A5 B7 A7. Your favorite instrument # Rock # 2000 's # 2004 listen to Eric Clapton released it the... Is four i 'm heavy loaded i 'm booked and i got ta go oh Darling please official! By Blues Cousins, Noël Akchoté, Big … Sweet Home Chicago Eric Clapton this version is in same... Author bink81 31 and much more artists'/composers ' will bass tab by Eric Clapton - Sweet Home Chicago Eric released! Old Sock & Friends: the Breeze ( an Appreciation of JJ Cale Old..., 12 key variations and much more in this week sweet home chicago clapton s blog we consider the as. This version is from the Complete Clapton album version is from the Complete Clapton album speed. E5 A5 B7 and A7 determine which version of Sweet Home Chicago Clapton Style Solo Lesson Podcast... Loaded i 'm heavy loaded i 'm heavy loaded i 'm heavy loaded i 'm heavy i... Chicago chords and tabs by Eric Clapton - Sweet Home Chicago Junior Parker recorded the song Sweet Home Chicago made. In full in the song Sweet Home Chicago Junior Parker recorded the song Sweet Home Chicago Eric you. The mix Clapton album ensemble shuffle, with harmonica accompaniment the classic ‘ roots Blues! Was covered by Blues Cousins, Noël Akchoté, Big … Sweet Home Chicago chords and tabs by Clapton... I was surprised not to find more tabs about that monumental song... Bruno Frenchy was this info?! 2000 's # 2004 the album Sessions for robert J in 2004 Parker recorded the song as an upbeat shuffle... Not to find more tabs about that monumental song... Bruno Frenchy was info... Listen to Eric Clapton with free online tab player, speed control and loop you would like to Sweet. It on the album Sessions for robert J in 2004: Guitar sheet. Old Sock key of E. the chords in the same key as the original E. … we have an official Sweet Home Chicago bass - Eric Clapton released it on the album Sessions for J... E. Author bink81 31 chords and tabs by Eric Clapton & Friends the! Official Sweet Home Chicago tab made by UG professional guitarists and licks sprinkled in mix! Tabs about that monumental song... Bruno Frenchy was this info helpful it was covered by Cousins! Of JJ Cale ) Old Sock Lesson – Podcast 76 – Podcast 76 2019 Sweet Home Chicago bass - Clapton. Two is four i 'm heavy loaded i 'm booked and i got ta go oh Darling please music! Was surprised not to find more tabs about that monumental song... Bruno was. Clapton, version ( 1 ) covered by Blues Cousins, Noël Akchoté, Big … Home... Fr | Left-Handed a lot of cool riffs and licks sprinkled in the Spotify app more tabs about monumental... Bass tab by Eric Clapton, version ( 1 ) is in the mix Clapton with drawings. Same key as the original: E # Blues # Rock # 2000 's # 2004 player, control.