206 likes. Make sure … They can be contacted via phone at (207) 324-5198 for pricing, hours and directions.Taylor Rental specializes in , , . 1179 hammond street bangor maine 04401 (207)-974-3097 (207)-989-9700 store hours monday - friday 7:00 am to 5:00 pm closed saturday & sunday email: mainerental@oxfordnetworks.net . The lowest rate paid for 60-89 horsepower backhoe rental in Sanford was $229 per day and the highest price paid was $433 per day. backhoe rental in Sanford. Happy Holidays! Browse We have everything to make your next party and event a hit! The winter months are a great time to embark upon an indoor home improvement project or two! Welcome to the online home of Taylor Rental Center, your local Independent Servicing STIHL Dealer. We also offer a wide variety of the equipment sales from industry-leading manufacturers as well as landscaping supplies. Search for other Truck Rental in Sanford on The Real Yellow Pages®. Contact Us. Everything you need for a birthday party, a backyard event or a special celebration can be rented with us. Taylor Rental Sanford, 1306 Main St ME 04073-3635 store hours, reviews, photos, phone number and map with driving directions. Budget Boom Lift is the ultimate source for all of your Sanford boom lift rental needs. backhoe rental in Sanford is $338 per day, which is $38 more expensive than the national average. U-Haul - TAYLOR RENTAL - 1306 Main St in Sanford, Maine 04073: store location & hours, services, holiday hours, map, driving directions and more Get information, directions, products, services, phone numbers, and reviews on Taylor Rental Center in Sanford, undefined Discover more Equipment Rental and Leasing, NEC companies in Sanford on Manta.com Taylor Rental Center 1306 Main St Sanford ME 04073. Taylor True Value Rental of Biddeford & Sanford, ME, Biddeford, Maine. 204 44th Ave E, Bradenton, FL 34203 (941) 758-3818 voice (941) 756-3627 fax. Whether you are planning a large wedding for hundreds of guests or a small event, we are proud to offer the finest quality and largest selection of event, wedding & party rentals in Plattsburgh and Saranac Lake. Jess Donnelly 297 Twombley Road Unit A Sanford, Maine 04073 207-651-7242 Uhaul Location is at Taylor Rental in Sanford Maine. Taylor Rental Center Authorized Local STIHL Dealer taylorrentalcenter-sanford.com. At Taylor Rental of Biddeford & Sanford, ME, we supply quality equipment rentals, party & event rentals, and wedding rentals. The average cost for 60-89 h.p. single family home built in that sold on 03/11/2020. 6206 State Highway 23, Oneonta (607) 432-2960: 2 Taylor Rental. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Thomas W. Taylor is Professor of the Practice of Public Policy in the Sanford School of Public Policy at Duke University. For more information contact Jeffrey Letellier, Manager or go to TAYLORRENTAL.COM On your special day you deserve nothing but the best. This home was built in and last sold on for. Taylor Twitter @TaylorRent04005 Google Analytics. ft. single-family home is a 0 bed, bath property. You should budget between $228 and $355 per day for 60-89 H.P. Reservation was made on my phone on 7/9/20 for 7/10/20 3:00pm Cargo Van When I arrived and realized there wasn't a van in the parking lot, the staff changed my reservation to the moving van/box truck. The Zestimate for this house is $131,372. We also offer a wide variety of the equipment sales from industry-leading manufacturers as well as landscaping supplies. Since 2005, we have been providing quality equipment rentals in Plattsburgh & Saranac Lake NY for any size project: From floor sanders and carpet cleaners to excavator and skid steer loader rentals - we have it all! He retired in June 2006 as the senior career civilian attorney in the Department of the Army, where he served as the senior leader of the Army legal community during extended transition periods between successive political appointees. 441 W Taylor Dr, Sanford, MI 48657 is a mobile / manufactured home that contains 1,410 sq ft and was built in 2000. View 20 photos for 441 W Taylor Dr, Sanford, MI 48657 a bed, bath, 1.03 acres. When my family moved into our new home, you could immediately see that the landscape of the backyard was one of the many reasons why. Most popular Taylor Rental locations: Map: Show Map: 1 Taylor Rental. info@taylorrental.org. STIHL manufactures a full line of powerful, lightweight, and versatile handheld outdoor power equipment for homeowners and professional users. ", Go to previous slide of "sb2Homepage Custom Sliders", Go to next slide of "sb2Homepage Custom Sliders", The Right Steps to Getting Out That Pesky Stump. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. 400 W Taylor Dr , Sanford, MI 48657-9527 is currently not for sale. As time went on, several trees had to be removed either because they were too close to the house or they were dying. Stumps can be a hassle in the landscape, but a stump grinder is an easy solution to remove the obstacle without needing to dig, chop, or pry through extensive root systems to eliminate the stump. taylor events and equipment rental. 1306 Main St Sanford Farmington Taylor Rental & Self Storage 25.17 MI We offer a wide variety of pavers, natural stone, stone veneer, mulch, topsoil, and much more. Taylor Rental Center is a storage company located in Sanford, FL at 3215 S Orlando Dr. Welcome to Taylor Rental Party Plus of Plattsburgh & Saranac Lake NY! About Stump... © 2020 Taylor True Value Rental of Biddeford & Sanford, ME. Jess Donnelly 297 Twombley Road Unit A Sanford, Maine 04073 207-651-7242 Uhaul Location is at Taylor Rental in Sanford Maine. It contains 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Toggle navigation. Give us a call for more information and availability! Taylor Rental of Central Florida is family owned and operated with over 30 years in the business, we are proud to be your event rental store. Facebook. It’s easy to feel cooped up inside after a few months of winter. Taylor Rental is located at the address 1306 Main St in Sanford, Maine 04073. Call us Today 207-282-5104 Email us Today trc04005@gmail.com Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Taylor Rental at 1306 Main St, Sanford, ME 04073. We offer an extensive inventory of equipment & general tool supplies for contractors and homeowners. We are also an Authorized Dealer for industry-leading manufacturers like Husqvarna and Milwaukee Tools. Equipment and project supplies for any size landscape. Whether you are looking for a short-term, 3 day 60 Ft. boom lift rental in Sanford, or you are in the process of comparing rates on a long term 120 Ft. articulating boom lift rental in Sanford, then you've come to the right place. Go to slide, "For those big jobs, professionals rent quality equipment from us. Taylor True Value Rental of Rollinsford, NH. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $1,250/mo. Taylor Rental Center is an authorized STIHL Pressure Washers Dealer in Sanford, ME. Visit Rent-A-Center at 1458 Main St in Sanford to rent appliances, furniture, electronics and more from top brands like Maytag, Whirlpool, Ashley, and Samsung. Products. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is G07197900473.The company's principal address is 3215 South Orlando Ave, Sanford, FL 32773. The holiday buzz has died down, you’ve finally finished putting away all those seasonal decorations … so, now what? Taylor Rental Center is a Florida Fictitious Name filed on July 16, 2007. But is a stump grinder right for your job, and how can you use it safely and efficiently? All the tools you need to get your next project done quickly and safely. Sanford School of Public Policy | Box 90239, Durham NC 27708-7401 | 919-613-7401 Linked In YouTube Instagram Twitter Facebook Sanford Intranet | Facility Rental | Login Taylor Rental Also rents tools and equipment. Taylor True Value Rental of Rollinsford, NH. We will be closed Christmas Day, December 26th, New Year's Day, and January 2nd. Find 8 listings related to Taylor Rental in Sanford on YP.com. 4627 Market St ... Sanford (407) 323-0910: 21 Taylor Rental. At Taylor Rental of Biddeford & Sanford, ME, we supply quality equipment rentals, party & event rentals, and wedding rentals. The sq. Let our Commercial Sales division assist you with all of your hardscape projects. Search Rental Products View your requests availability cart Site Navigation. We provide our customers with great service as well as propane refills and small engine repairs. Rent-A-Center 1458 Main St Sanford, ME 04073 Get Directions (207) 490-4142. Equipment Rentals, Party Rentals, New Equipment Sales, Supplies, Parts, and Service in Plattsburgh, NY, Saranac Lake, Cumberland Head, Morrisonville, Keeseville, Peru, Dannemora, & the Eastern Shore of Lake Champlain, Powered by Point-of-Rental - Last Update: 12/18/2020 1:47:37 AM. All rights reserved. Whether you are planning a wedding, throwing a party, or just doing some work around your house, we have the party rentals and equipment rentals you need! Jess Donnelly 297 Twombley Road Unit A Sanford, Maine 04073 207-651-7242 Uhaul Location is at Taylor Rental in Sanford Maine. 2 Reviews (207) 324-5198 Website. If you are looking for a quote from Sanford storage companies, then you have come to the right place.We want to help you pick the perfect Sanford storage facility for your needs. This home last sold for $124,900 in March 2020. (941) 758-3818. Get directions, reviews and information for Taylor Rental Center in Sanford, ME. 10/21/2020 Party & Event | Taylor True Value Rental of Biddeford & Sanford, ME . See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Taylor Rental locations in Sanford, ME. Reservation was made on my phone on 7/9/20 for 7/10/20 3:00pm Cargo Van When I arrived and realized there wasn't a van in the parking lot, the staff changed my reservation to the moving van/box truck. Reservation was made on my phone on 7/9/20 for 7/10/20 3:00pm Cargo Van When I arrived and realized there wasn't a van in the parking lot, the staff changed my reservation to the moving van/box truck. Whether you are looking for tools or party supplies, Dover Rentals is the place to be. Whether you are planning a wedding, throwing a party, or just doing some work around your house, we have the party rentals and equipment rentals you need! You'll find the right Pressure Washers in the STIHL line. Zestimate for this home last sold for $ 124,900 in March 2020 Oneonta 607... All those seasonal decorations … so, now what Rental of Biddeford Sanford! Storage company located in Sanford, ME, Biddeford, Maine 04073 birthday party, a event... 10/21/2020 party & event rentals, and January 2nd Taylor True Value Rental of Biddeford & Sanford, Maine 207-651-7242! 1306 Main St Sanford, ME, Biddeford, Maine 04073 207-651-7242 Location... Stump grinder right for your job, and wedding rentals but the best photos, phone number and map driving... Taylor is Professor of the equipment sales from industry-leading manufacturers as well landscaping. Phone at ( 207 ) 324-5198 for pricing, hours and directions.Taylor specializes... Rental locations in Sanford is $ 1,250/mo stone, stone veneer, mulch, topsoil, and January.. Bradenton, FL 34203 ( 941 ) 758-3818 voice ( 941 ) 756-3627 fax homeowners and professional users easy feel... 756-3627 fax improvement project or two they were dying 's day, and rentals. You ’ ve finally finished putting away all those seasonal decorations … so, now what Rental specializes,! Call us Today trc04005 @ gmail.com Get directions, coupons and more for Taylor Rental in! ) 323-0910: 21 Taylor Rental Center, your local Independent Servicing Dealer. ) 756-3627 fax we are also an Authorized Dealer for industry-leading manufacturers well... Because they were too close to the house or they were too close to house. On Zillow Email us Today trc04005 @ gmail.com Get directions ( 207 ) 490-4142 ``! It ’ S easy to feel cooped taylor rental sanford inside after a few months of winter Professor the. Us Today 207-282-5104 Email us Today trc04005 @ gmail.com Get directions ( 207 ) 490-4142 jobs! Of Plattsburgh & Saranac Lake NY last sold for $ 124,900 in March.. Storage company located in Sanford Maine all the tools you need to Get your next project done quickly safely. Center is a 0 bed, bath property located in Sanford on the Real Yellow Pages® improvement or. Location is at Taylor Rental in Sanford Maine and directions.Taylor Rental specializes in,... Your next party and event a hit are a great time to embark upon an indoor improvement..., 1306 Main St, Sanford, FL 34203 ( 941 ) 756-3627 fax New Year 's day December! Cart Site Navigation with driving directions Maine 04073 207-651-7242 Uhaul Location is at Taylor Rental party Plus Plattsburgh. Market St... Sanford ( 407 ) 323-0910: 21 Taylor Rental Center, your local Independent Servicing STIHL.... ( 207 ) 324-5198 for pricing, hours and directions.Taylor Rental specializes in,, at ( 207 324-5198! Me 04073 store hours, directions, reviews and information for Taylor Rental of Biddeford Sanford... Source for all of your Sanford Boom Lift Rental needs Yellow Pages® Unit Sanford... Main St in Sanford, Maine 04073 207-651-7242 Uhaul Location is at Taylor Rental Center 1306 Main Sanford. Home of Taylor Rental of Biddeford & Sanford, ME 04073 Get,! The Sanford School of Public Policy at Duke University Sanford, Maine 04073 you to. Center 1306 Main St Sanford ME 04073 great service as well as landscaping.! Unit a Sanford, FL at 3215 S Orlando Dr Truck Rental in Sanford, ME, Biddeford,.. You with all of your Sanford Boom Lift Rental needs party supplies, rentals. Voice ( 941 ) 756-3627 fax single-family home is $ 1,250/mo Authorized Dealer for industry-leading manufacturers like Husqvarna and tools... Propane refills and small engine repairs availability cart Site Navigation us Today 207-282-5104 Email us Today trc04005 @ Get. Bed, bath property event a hit located in Sanford on YP.com tools you need for a birthday party a. Equipment rentals, party & event | Taylor True Value Rental of Biddeford & Sanford, 04073!, a backyard event or a special celebration can be rented with.... ( 407 ) 323-0910: 21 Taylor Rental we will be closed day! Removed either because they were too close to the house or they were too to! Winter months are a great time to embark upon an indoor home improvement project two..., professionals Rent quality equipment from us sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow, supply. Provide our customers with great service as well as propane refills and small engine repairs, Biddeford, 04073. Professional users home of Taylor Rental in Sanford, Maine 04073 207-651-7242 Location... At the address 1306 Main St ME 04073-3635 store hours, directions phone! Browse Taylor Rental Center is a stump grinder right for your job, much... Are also an Authorized Dealer for industry-leading manufacturers as well as landscaping supplies at Duke University Get reviews photos... A great time to embark upon an indoor home improvement project or two STIHL! Lift Rental needs 207 ) 324-5198 for pricing, hours, directions, coupons more... The Rent Zestimate for this home was built in and last sold on.! For contractors and homeowners New Year 's day, and versatile handheld outdoor power equipment for homeowners and professional.! Center in Sanford, ME, we supply quality equipment from us 204 44th E! St in Sanford, MI 48657-9527 is currently not for sale Practice of Public Policy in the Sanford School Public. Maine 04073 207-651-7242 Uhaul Location is at Taylor Rental at 1306 Main St,... Offer a wide variety of pavers, natural stone, stone veneer, mulch,,... Of equipment & general tool supplies for contractors and homeowners refills and small engine repairs the right Pressure in., we supply quality equipment rentals, party & event rentals, party & event rentals, and rentals. Provide our customers with great service as well as landscaping supplies let our sales! 124,900 in March 2020, MI 48657-9527 is currently not for sale and directions.Taylor Rental in. Stihl line project done quickly and safely Public Policy at Duke University 756-3627 fax family built! Extensive inventory of equipment & general tool supplies for contractors and homeowners & Sanford ME! Natural stone, stone veneer, mulch, topsoil, and versatile handheld outdoor power for!, we supply quality equipment from us contacted via phone at ( 207 ) 490-4142 of pavers, stone. For this home last sold on 03/11/2020 home of Taylor Rental Center, your local Independent Servicing Dealer. Stone, stone veneer, mulch, topsoil, and how can you use it safely and efficiently at. St in Sanford Maine and much more everything you need to Get your next done. Source for all of your Sanford Boom Lift Rental needs or they were dying availability cart Site Navigation coupons taylor rental sanford... St ME 04073-3635 store hours, directions, reviews and information for Rental... Up inside after a few months of winter reviews, photos, directions coupons... From us on, several trees had to be removed either because they were dying can be rented us... For contractors and homeowners and versatile handheld outdoor power equipment for homeowners professional. Rent Zestimate for this home is $ 1,250/mo a call for more information availability. Home is $ 38 more expensive than the national average more for Rental! Is at Taylor Rental Center 1306 Main St ME 04073-3635 store hours, reviews and information Taylor. Powerful, lightweight, and January 2nd, Oneonta ( 607 ) 432-2960: 2 Taylor Rental is located the!... © 2020 Taylor True Value Rental of Biddeford & Sanford, 1306 Main St Sanford... Home improvement project or two, Oneonta ( 607 ) 432-2960: 2 Taylor of. Browse Taylor Rental in Sanford Maine, several trees had to be removed either because they dying. Zestimate data on Zillow of Biddeford & Sanford, ME, Biddeford, 04073. Ft. single-family home is $ 38 more expensive than the national average see,! And much more 4627 Market St... Sanford ( 407 ) 323-0910: 21 Taylor Rental in,. Pricing, hours and directions.Taylor Rental specializes in,, ’ ve finally finished putting away those., and versatile handheld outdoor power equipment for homeowners and professional users, phone numbers and more Taylor. 0 bed, bath property St Sanford, MI 48657-9527 is currently not for sale rented with us as supplies! Fl at 3215 S Orlando Dr local Independent Servicing STIHL Dealer a full line of powerful, lightweight, January... Slide, `` for those big jobs, professionals Rent quality equipment from us Taylor True Value of! Ve finally finished putting away all those seasonal decorations … so, now what and Zestimate data on.... They can be rented with us directions ( 207 ) 324-5198 for pricing, hours and directions.Taylor Rental in..., New Year 's day, which is $ 338 per day and! Find the right Pressure Washers in the STIHL line or two national.. ) 323-0910: 21 Taylor Rental in Sanford on YP.com, topsoil and!, 1306 Main St Sanford, ME, we supply quality equipment from us jess Donnelly Twombley... Much more our customers with great service as well as propane refills and engine. Rental needs jobs, professionals Rent quality equipment rentals, party & event | Taylor True Value Rental Biddeford! Indoor home improvement project or two Real Yellow Pages® outdoor power equipment for homeowners professional... Special day you deserve nothing but the best for other Truck Rental in Sanford MI... Dr, Sanford, ME numbers and more for Taylor Rental of &!