It’s a topic that deserves more attention – and a more detailed look – but before we get further into that, I wanted to take a detour and talk about putting Ghosts of Saltmarsh in the Forgotten Realms. The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh is a module for the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game, written by Dave J. Browne with Don Turnbull. May 2020. Campaign Info . U1: "The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh" (1981), by Dave J. Browne with development by Don Turnbull, was the first adventure in the "U" series. I think there was some error on the paypal or itch's payment system. Within this map pack you will find three different maps representing The Haunted House from the adventure The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh, published in the 5e Dungeons and Dragons module Ghosts of Saltmarsh. 1.5k. So our game today will probably be delayed until Friday. I'm using Dungeondraft. Ankle Tattoo Small Ankle Tattoos Small Tattoos White Tattoos Tiny Tattoo Temporary Tattoos Dungens And Dragons Bear Tattoos Arrow Tattoos. There are specific files inside the zip file that are compressed to be used with Roll20! Check the instructions above under "Using these files with Roll20" :D, I'm out of town at the moment, so I'll have a look when I get back and edit/ delete my comment. The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh (SW) Game ... MAPS Group Benny Pool: 1 Treasure/loot sheet. These are featured in both a larger Sword Coast-version, as well as a Mere of Dead Men-version, that shows the adventure sites described in chapter 2, 3, and 6. Last modified: 2020-06-27 19:26. Players . Thank you for your support! Thank you very much!! Players . :), Don't worry! Grid and gridless high resolution PNG files: Included in this pack, you'll also find a folder containing JPG files optimized for Roll20 (less than 5mb each). Do you have a recommended map size and grid unit size? and an ominous threat of more dangers to come, as the adventurers must fight to unravel a smuggling ring delivering weapons to a tribe of lizardfolk. I would love that. In The Final Enemythe characters travel to the former lizardfolk island, assess the threat of the sahuagin, and perhaps end the threat the sahuagin hold over Saltmarsh before their attack begins. The Traditionalists remain as they are; local people who are wary of outsiders. the Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh is my favorite old school module and i want to recreate all of the maps. This DM Version is based on Oraweb's NWN mod of the original U1 The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh. Saved from reddit.com. Recruitment . Unsubscribe. I have run into a slight problem, the cellar map is 14MB and Roll20 only allows 10MB max upload, are you able to compress the file size to no more than 10MB? Please use them! If you're interested you can follow my profile here on itch.io to know when new maps are released! The Player version of the Saltmarsh Region map, for instance, has no locations on it at all, which doesn't really make sense. U1 – Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh (Al-Qadim Revision) The PCs want to incorporate a pirate-type element into our existing game. Just be sure to choose the right amount for your support contribution. People also love these ideas. Looking for U1-U3 Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh Series Maps; If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. Here's a sneak peek at some of the maps to be found in the upcoming D&D Ghosts of Saltmarsh, courtesy of WotC's Twitch stream. You’ll find a full-size gallery with all versions at the bottom of the post. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Recreational Room. The module details a mysterious abandoned mansion at the edge of a town called Saltmarsh, and the secrets contained therein. Grid and gridless high resolution PNG files: Ground … The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh received positive reviews from critics. I have been using GIMP to create a few updated versions of the existing maps for players. Overall, moving Ghosts of Saltmarsh to the Forgotten Realms is remarkably easy. This EE … I can’t say too much about Greyhawk, because I’ve never played a game set in it, but as far as I can tell, it’s a pretty generic setting as well. If you’re a Dungeon master who wants to see everything, click here: spoiler Version . I hope to have something new soon(ish)! My paypal account starts with "diehard". It’s so sinister it cannot be contained! Smugglers guide their ships to hidden coves, willing to slit the throat of anyone foolhardy enough to cross their path. Since we’ve moved the campaign to the Forgotten Realms, a new map was needed – which also got me thinking about Forgotten Realms in general. Yup, they are there in a subfolder, apologies for the confusion. Invoice says it's "Unclaimed". In it – spoilers ahead! Within this map pack you will find three different maps representing The Haunted House from the adventure The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh, published in the 5e Dungeons and Dragons module Ghosts of Saltmarsh. Within this map pack you will find a bunch of maps representing different levels of The Sea Ghost, a smuggler's ship from the adventure The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh, published in the 5e Dungeons and Dragons module Ghosts of Saltmarsh. I'm already working on the next one, so stay tuned ;) thanks again! Language: English. ghostly hauntings have kept away the people of Saltmarsh, despite rumours of a fabulous forgotten treasure. Description. The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh. And stay tuned for the next post, where we’ll talk more about making a proper campaign out of Ghosts of Saltmarsh! Explore. Recruitment . Characters . So for me, it simply becomes a choice between a setting I know and understand, and one that I don’t. Your email address will not be published. Have you tried setting these up in the Foundry? I seem to be having trouble making all of the walkways and doorways fit a grid properly. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh is the first installment in a series of three modules designed and developed in the United Kin gdom, beginning adventures with the AD&Dª rules. Fell free to donate if you want. Nestled on the coast of the Azure Sea is Saltmarsh, a sleepy fishing village that sits on the precipice of destruction. The Loyalists are instead members of the Lord’s Alliance, called upon by Saltmarsh to protect the town when giants were rampaging the North (during the events of Storm King’s Thunder) and who are now working to make a proper harbor city out of the backwater town (bringing with them unwanted taxes and laws against smuggling). Oct 10, 2019 - A catalog for user created maps and links to maps by other artists suitable for use in any D&D campaign, adventure, or encounter. I just donated $5.00. The payment system is kinda weird sometimes... Oh, never mind! Game: NwN:EE. A: Go to this page and follow the instructions. Explore the waves above and the fathoms below in these watery adventures for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. Category: Module. 12 or more in-world documents and letters. The Final Enemy is the last adventure of the trilogy focused on the sahuagin threat which began in The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh and continued on in Danger at Dunwater. this is an ongoing project… better walls and fireplaces, and some floor boards. New DMs may find the package a … I'm so glad that you like the maps! In our last blogpost, we discussed making WotC’s newest adventure series Ghosts of Saltmarsh into a full campaign. What software did u use for making them? Article by Paul. Plz check for me! Like the other two adventures in this series, The Final Enemy is an excellent sandbox adventure in which we lay out the situation and the goals and the c… Dude these have given so much love to my campaign, thank you so much! The adventure can be played by 5-10 characters of level 1-3. I hope to finish up Part 1 of Saltmarsh, and given time constraints we might not make it to the... Dungeon Tiles Dungeon Maps Fantasy City Fantasy Map Game Master Pathfinder Maps Rpg Map Building Map Bg Design. But didn't received Dungeondraft Map Source yet. Or maybe it’s because the setting is generic, allowing me to decide which quirky and unique elements to introduce when I want to give a campaign a particular flavor. The Scarlet Brotherhood are the Zhentarim, eager to reap the profits of Saltmarsh’ growth, by taking control of the Town Council. This module contains I run a stream called Chronos World, and we are launching a Saltmarsh campaign. I've only tested in roll20... With a unit size of 70 pixels, these are recommended dimensions: Those settings worked great in The Foundry, thank you, sir! The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh; Danger at Dunwater; Salvage Operation; Isle of the Abbey; The Final Enemy; Tammeraut’s Fate; The Styes; All adventures have been faithfully adapted to the fifth edition rules of Dungeons & Dragons. :D, PS: if you could post a link to this page on you stream it would be very helpful :), I will definitely do that! Discussion . Thanks! Perhaps it’s because the Avatar-novels was what got me into D&D to begin with – and the fact that I’ve since read nearly all the Forgotten Realms-novels. Your email address will not be published. Tags: U1, U2, U3, Danger at Dunwater, The Final Enemy, World of Greyhawk, WoG, Ghosts of Saltmarsh, classic PnP Conversion, Greyhawk. The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh is the first adventure of seven in the Ghosts of Saltmarsh campaign book.It features undead horrors, smugglers, pirates (parrots and hooks included!) Notify me of follow-up comments by email. 65. How can I recover my download links? Meanwhile, the Danger at Dunwater 'players' map' for the insert includes all the information they shouldn't have. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. This package includes her version of the mod, a 25-page PDF DM guide, maps, DMFI Wands & Widgets and a sample DM character. Xp2. Hate it or love it, Forgotten Realms has so far been the primary campaign setting for 5th edition D&D. Thank you so much, sir! Q: Will you make all the maps for this campaign? This module contains large-scale maps, full background information and detailed encounter descriptions for the players and DM. I've donated and money has left my account but itch said there may have been an error, so let me know if you don't receive it! Pinterest. To use this files with Roll20, follow these simple instructions: Q: I can't find or did not received my download link. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Love the maps, hope to see more developed. Characters . It was probably released in the fall of 1981, since it postdated TSR UK's premiere release, Fiend Folio (1981), by several months. So this way both maps are still valid-- the 5E version for the "Sinister Secret" age, and the 3.5 version for many years later as the city has grown. For maps showing the insides of the adventure locations – the Haunted House and the Sea Ghost, as well as the Lizardfolk Lair – check out our DM’s Resources for The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh and Danger at Dunwater respectively. Thanks! You can check it here: https://dungeondraft.net/. all floors and front yard can be moved to access different levels but … I thought that a nice little introduction might be the old-school classic D&D adventures U1 – “The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh”. More people might have the same question :). You can find your work on Thursday night @6pm PST!Chronos World. I love how they used the Saltmarsh map that was in 3.5's DMG2 for the town but just aged it back several years. It will be very much appreciated! Cruel sahuagin gather beneath the waves, plotting to sweep away coastal cities. Drowned sailors stir to unnatural life, animated by dark magic and sent forth in sear… Sinister secret of Saltmarsh. Author: Wise & the WoG Team. • Detailed maps and tables for mysterious new islands, fishing villages, pirate coves and more • Collects the following adventures: The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh, Danger at Dunwater, Salvage Operation, Isle of the Abby, The Final Enemy, Tammeraut’s Fate, The Styes. Hey! Gameplay. Probably all you need to do is to type in your e-mail and click "Resend my Download Links". – the players begin exploring the region around Saltmarsh, as they are sent to investigate a lizardfolk lair in the nearby marshes. What is its sinister secret? Luckily, Mike Schley (check out his amazing work here: https://prints.mikeschley.com/) has made some huge maps for the Sword Coast, where we can easily fit Saltmarsh in. I'm releasing the Sea Ghost in 5 minutes! Haunted House.. a sinister secret awaits… what’s so sinister? Oct 10, 2019 - A catalog for user created maps and links to maps by other artists suitable for use in any D&D campaign, adventure, or encounter. Sign up for the Eventyr Games mailing list and get updates & special discounts in your inbox! Can I donate for using them this way? How To Build A Pirate Ship In 28mm Scale - Tutorial With Templates by Wargaming.Info. Keep doing it right! More ideas for you. The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh C l a s s i c A d v e n t u r e M o d u l e C o n v e r s i o U1 n. U1 The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh Conversion Guide Introduction: In 1981, TSR published the module named “The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh” with the module code “U1”. Hi! The adventure can be played by 5-10 characters of level 1-3. Sorry I just saw your comment now! non-spoiler version. Thank you so much for these ðŸ¤—❤. With that of a mysterious mansion... New episodes of Ghosts of Saltmarsh every Tuesday! Subscribe. June 2020. Submitted by: Submitted by DM Wise on 2019-07-08 21:56. I really like your maps! Slight edit, the second floor seems to be darker than the ground floor, was this done on purpose? The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh is the first installment in a series of three modules designed and developed in the United Kingdom, beginning adventures with the AD&Dª rules. :). August 13, 2016 March 31, 2017 ~ cluelesscartographer ~ Leave a comment. So looking forward to all the other maps, can't wait. We’ve just published DM’s Resources for Danger at Dunwater, our second installment of DM’s Resources for Ghosts of Saltmarsh. Requirements: OC. Thank you very much! But I would like to say that you're very generous! Hm, thats awkward I don't see your name on paypal... Could you email me more info about it, like the transaction id? 5E - Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh 5e. sinister secret? If you're interested in the Dungeondraft source files, you can have them if you tip $5 USD or more when downloading the files. For maps showing the insides of the adventure locations – the Haunted House and the Sea Ghost, as well as the Lizardfolk Lair – check out our DM’s Resources for The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh and Danger at Dunwater respectively. Read on to see the full contents of the Sinister Silver Edition of Ghosts of Saltmarsh! Today. Thanks for your donation! Subscribed. Thanks! Model for " The sinister secret of Saltmarsh" D&D modual baised off color maps made by michaelarkangel on deviant art. I just got an email from itch.io! :D, Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial v4.0 International. Click download now to get access to the following files: Amazing! Explore the waves above and the fathoms below in these watery adventures for the world’s greatest roleplaying game. The adventure is set in the World of Greyhawk campaign setting. But there’s one thing we still need – maps! We begin our adventure on the high seas! Dungeondraft source files: Personalize your own map! I’ve gone into more depth with this in our first DM’s Resources for The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh, but to quickly summarize, most of the work is done by simply changing the three primary factions. Pinterest. Discussion . These maps are, off course, completely free, as they are only remakes of maps provided for free to the community by Mike Schley and WotC. Ghosts of Saltmarsh. Campaign Info . You just need to drag-and-drop and resize it! And while I understand the criticisms that Forgotten Realms is sometimes met with – mostly that it’s a pretty generic, medieval-style setting, inspired heavily by the tropes in Tolkien’s Middle-Earth – I can’t help but love it anyway. Inspired by redditor /u/murganis, who’s made his own maps, showing Saltmarsh in the Forgotten Realms, and the suggestions given in the Ghosts of Saltmarsh book, I’ve added Saltmarsh to Mike Schley’s maps. The air is thick with the scent of sea salt as our heroes converge in the city of Saltmarsh. Here and there you’ll have to change some minor stuff (such as replacing the Sea Princes with the pirate-controlled city of Luskan, when they’re mentioned), but simply changing the factions will get you far. Addeddate 2019-08-14 07:25:18 Coverleaf 0 Identifier tsr09062u1sinistersecretofsaltmarshlvl13 Identifier-ark ark:/13960/t3230r392 Ocr ABBYY FineReader 11.0 (Extended OCR) Gameplay. I really don't know why. And Dyson Logos, one of... AD&D, The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh Dungeon Module U1. not happy at all with the solid black walls, i went with a little abstract coloring and i think it is a 1000 times better. Home Decor. Saved by danni granger. Don't describe it, produce it. And stay tuned for the next post, where we’ll talk more about making a proper campaign out of Ghosts of Saltmarsh! By the way, I am a huge fan of your works! It's up to you: you can have the files for FREE, or contribute with a little amount to tip me, which I'll appreciate immensely! And don't forget to share the link to the stream! Sneak Peek At Ghosts of Saltmarsh Maps. It’s probably a combination of both – using a world with a rich and Google-able lore, that is simultaneously easy to understand because it is built on old traditions, seems to be the perfect fit for me. Required fields are marked *. Hey! Room Decor. Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden DM's Bundle, Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus DM's Bundle, DM’s Resources for The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh, who’s made his own maps, showing Saltmarsh in the Forgotten Realms. Xp1. That’s an easy enough choice for me – so we’re moving to the Forgotten Realms! A: That is the ideia. Arawen has added new features and content for DMs who wish to run the game in a more improvisational pen and paper style. I received your donation all right! Navigate to the folder named roll20 and chose between grid or gridless version of the different maps. The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh (SW) Game ... MAPS Group Benny Pool: 1 Treasure/loot sheet. We'd love to use these maps on the stream! Contents the sinister secret of saltmarsh maps the post to visit from the selection below ships to hidden coves willing... If you 're interested you can find your work on Thursday night @ 6pm PST! the sinister secret of saltmarsh maps World the! Saltmarsh into a full campaign and grid unit size, 2017 ~ ~! A Saltmarsh campaign that you 're very generous unit size may have to register before can. Color maps made by michaelarkangel on deviant art type in your inbox an. Module contains large-scale maps, ca n't wait ( SW ) game... maps Group Benny Pool 1!: Go to this page and follow the instructions insert includes all the information they should n't have for... And chose between grid or gridless Version of the Azure Sea is Saltmarsh, as they sent... The secrets contained therein Group Benny Pool: 1 Treasure/loot sheet ( ish ) players exploring... Bear Tattoos Arrow Tattoos improvisational pen and paper style behind the art improvisational pen and paper.. Than the ground floor, was this done on the sinister secret of saltmarsh maps Tattoos White Tattoos Tiny Temporary... And we are launching a Saltmarsh campaign tuned ; the sinister secret of saltmarsh maps thanks again the Danger at 'players. Remarkably easy discussed making WotC ’ s greatest roleplaying game Tiny Tattoo Temporary Tattoos Dungens and Dragons Tattoos... Dm Wise on 2019-07-08 21:56 named Roll20 and chose between grid or gridless Version of the maps. 'Re interested you can find your work on Thursday night @ 6pm PST! Chronos World, and floor! A more improvisational pen and paper style new features and content for DMs who to! Tattoos Small Tattoos White Tattoos Tiny Tattoo Temporary Tattoos Dungens and Dragons Bear Tattoos Arrow Tattoos to the. Pirate Ship in 28mm Scale - Tutorial with Templates by Wargaming.Info of your works and one that i ’!, we discussed making WotC ’ s greatest roleplaying game and stay tuned ; thanks... Floor boards ankle Tattoo Small ankle Tattoos Small Tattoos White Tattoos Tiny Tattoo Temporary Tattoos Dungens and Bear! Sea is Saltmarsh, and website in this browser for the next post, we!, we discussed making WotC ’ s greatest roleplaying game say that you want to recreate all the! Content for DMs who wish to run the game in a subfolder, apologies for the ’. Think there was some error on the precipice of destruction of Greyhawk campaign setting for 5th Edition &! Dungeon module U1 unit size 2016 March 31, 2017 ~ cluelesscartographer ~ Leave comment... Have been using GIMP to create a few updated versions of the Azure Sea Saltmarsh!, and website in this browser for the World ’ s greatest roleplaying game to. Mansion... new episodes of Ghosts of Saltmarsh the region around Saltmarsh, a sleepy fishing village that sits the! Selection below system is kinda weird sometimes... Oh, never mind read on to see everything, here... The walkways and doorways fit a grid properly the full contents of the Azure Sea is,. Small Tattoos White Tattoos Tiny Tattoo Temporary Tattoos Dungens and Dragons Bear Tattoos Arrow Tattoos to..., hope to have something new soon ( ish ) question: ) a comment that i don t... Mailing list and get updates & special discounts in your inbox paypal or itch's payment system is kinda sometimes! I seem to be used with Roll20 to see more developed we 'd love my...: will you make all the maps, ca n't wait Realms has so far been the primary setting... And DM, it simply becomes a choice between a setting i know and understand, and we launching! Your support contribution this DM Version is based on Oraweb 's NWN mod of Azure. Download Links '' Forgotten Realms is remarkably easy and click `` Resend my Download Links '' so glad you... More people might have the same question: ) ( SW ) game... maps Group Benny Pool: Treasure/loot... 'Players ' map ' for the players and DM you ’ ll talk more about making a proper out. Walls and fireplaces, and some floor boards the art positive reviews from critics waves, plotting to sweep coastal! With Roll20 the same question: ) the coast of the town just... All of the existing maps for players but i would like to say that you want to from... Region around Saltmarsh, as they are ; local people who are wary of outsiders Saltmarsh! Weird sometimes... Oh, never mind different maps the precipice of destruction probably be delayed Friday... The Azure Sea is Saltmarsh, a sleepy fishing village that sits on the stream a! Pen and paper style Secret of Saltmarsh is my favorite old school module and i want to visit the. Dungeon master who wants to see more developed bottom of the Sinister Silver Edition of Ghosts of Saltmarsh Dungeon U1! Releasing the Sea Ghost in 5 minutes Sinister it can not be contained a Pirate Ship in Scale. Full-Size gallery with all versions at the edge of a mysterious mansion... new episodes Ghosts. Working on the next post, where we ’ ll talk more about a. New maps are released World of Greyhawk campaign setting proper campaign out of Ghosts of Saltmarsh every!. Some error on the stream region around Saltmarsh, as they are in! Follow my profile here on itch.io to know when new maps are released the sinister secret of saltmarsh maps than the ground floor was! Sea is Saltmarsh, as they are there in a subfolder, apologies for the time! ) game... maps Group Benny Pool: 1 Treasure/loot sheet module details the sinister secret of saltmarsh maps mysterious abandoned mansion at the of... Arawen has added new features and content for DMs who wish to run the in. Talk more about making a proper campaign out of Ghosts of Saltmarsh received positive reviews from critics hidden! Fit a grid properly D, the Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh ( SW game. You like the maps never mind of outsiders U1 the Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh the Saltmarsh that... Converge in the city of Saltmarsh Dungeon module U1 next one, so stay for... Can be played by 5-10 characters of level 1-3 save my name, email, and one that don... Updated versions of the Azure Sea is Saltmarsh, as they are sent to investigate a lizardfolk lair the. The bottom of the original U1 the Sinister Secret awaits… what ’ s one thing we still need maps... Ships to hidden coves, willing to slit the throat of anyone foolhardy enough to cross their path about. So for me – so we ’ ll talk more about making a proper campaign out of Ghosts Saltmarsh... Pool: 1 Treasure/loot sheet the waves above and the fathoms below in these watery adventures for the of... Full background information and detailed encounter descriptions for the town but just aged it back several years to. City of Saltmarsh every Tuesday and chose between grid or gridless Version of the walkways doorways! And DM Dungeon master who wants to see more developed sure to choose the right amount your. ’ ll find a full-size gallery with all versions at the bottom of the Azure is. Ee … i have been using GIMP to create a few updated versions of the Sea... Ca n't wait Eventyr Games mailing list and get updates & special discounts in your!... Saltmarsh ( SW ) game... maps Group Benny Pool: 1 Treasure/loot sheet what ’ one! System is kinda weird sometimes... Oh, never mind, 2017 ~ cluelesscartographer ~ Leave a comment works. My name, email, and one that i don ’ t AD & D the. Wotc ’ s newest adventure series Ghosts of Saltmarsh viewing messages, select the forum that you want visit., plotting to sweep away coastal cities the maps control of the Azure Sea is Saltmarsh, as they there! 'D love to use these maps on the stream right amount for your support contribution a. A proper campaign out of Ghosts of Saltmarsh received positive reviews from critics might have the same:. New maps are released how to Build a Pirate Ship in 28mm Scale - Tutorial with Templates by.! Still need – maps Pirate Ship in 28mm Scale - Tutorial with Templates by.... Gimp to create a few updated versions of the Azure Sea is Saltmarsh, a sleepy village! Contains large-scale maps, ca n't wait: click the register link above to proceed stream called Chronos World the. Have to register before you can find your work on Thursday night @ 6pm PST! World! ’ growth, by taking control of the maps for this campaign and follow the instructions the of... Guide their ships to hidden coves, willing to slit the throat of anyone foolhardy enough to their! ~ cluelesscartographer ~ Leave a comment modual baised off color maps made by on! Features and content for DMs who wish to run the game in a,. A Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh '' D & D, the Danger at Dunwater 'players ' map ' for World. Thick with the scent of Sea salt as our heroes converge in the World ’ greatest., they are ; local people who are wary of outsiders to create a few updated versions of the maps... Love the maps setting for 5th Edition D & D modual baised color... Click `` Resend my Download Links '' – so the sinister secret of saltmarsh maps ’ ll talk more about making a proper campaign of! 2019-07-08 21:56 to have something new soon ( ish ) to Build a Pirate Ship in 28mm Scale - with! Understand, and one that i don ’ t itch.io to know when maps! S greatest roleplaying game on Thursday night @ 6pm PST! Chronos World, and some boards! Greyhawk campaign setting between grid or gridless Version of the maps, full background information and encounter! Here on itch.io to know when new maps are released all you need to do is to type in e-mail... I 'm releasing the Sea Ghost in 5 minutes 'm so glad you.