Networking Interface: Wi-Fi/Gigabit Ethernet (1) WAN, (1) LAN 6. This subreddit is here to provide unofficial technical support to people who use or want to dive into the world of Ubiquiti products. Ubiquiti AmpliFi Instant review The AmpliFi Instant is an affordable and easy-to-use mesh networking kit By Cliff Joseph 01 May 2019. Antennas: (1) Dual-Band Antenna 7. 69 in-depth Ubiquiti Networks UniFi reviews and ratings of pros/cons, pricing, features and more. Of course, the UniFi AP AC PRO isn’t the fastest access point Ubiquiti makes and for those who want the absolute maximum performance, Ubiq… There is also a very active community and forum on Ubiquiti's website, and also on Reddit … Read honest and unbiased product reviews … MIMO: 2.4 GHz: 2×2, 5 GHz: 2×2 4. ... And I've heard similar reports on reddit… Image credit: Amplifi. Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-AC-PRO, 3dBi, 22dBm, 450Mbps, 3x3 @ 2. Ubiquiti has announced its first Wi-Fi 6 router, the AmpliFi Alien, a tri-band router that features four gigabit LAN ports on its rear and a small touchscreen on its front. I'm currently persona non grata with Ubiquiti due to the not-so-glowing showing its—actually its Ubiquiti Networks subsidiary's—Amplifi mesh system made in our Mesh Mashup. You can learn more about the latter in my in-depth AmpliFi review. Ubiquiti makes a variety of routers but for home use the basic one will do just fine. Speeds: 2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps, 5 GHz: 867 Mbps 5. So I bought the UAP-AC-Lite and AC-PRO used for this review … Amplifi is the consumer/prosumer line from Ubiquiti Networks and UniFi (UBNT) is the professional line. The Amazon descriptions don't tell you everything so this review is intended to give an overview of the product line. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit … Closing this review, the Gamer Edition is a remarkable swan song for the AmpliFi 802.11ac portfolio. Ubiquiti UniFi Review I’ve been using Ubiquiti’s UniFi networking equipment in my home for several years now, after migrating from AmpliFi, the company’s consumer brand. Our review of Ubiquiti's $99 EdgeRouter Lite over a year ago has left fans of the company's high-performance, but reasonably priced routers hungering for more. Android Central - Dec 5, 2019. If you haven’t already been descriptive in … 0. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ubiquiti Unifi Ap-AC Long Range - Wireless Access Point - 802.11 B/A/G/n/AC (UAP-AC-LR-US),White at Amazon.com. 4GHz & 3dBi, 22dBm, 1300Mbps, 3x3 @ 5GHz, 2xGigabit, 122m Remote Solar Project Review … Anywhere you can get a single ethernet cable, you can put one of these. Review: Ubiquiti UniFi made me realize how terrible consumer Wi-Fi gear is I ditched my old consumer Wi-Fi for an enterprise solution—and I’ll never go back. I basically thought it was one standard. Ubiquiti has long been a staple in the Enterprise networking market, and more recently their product has become even more user-friendly, allowing people like me the ability to understand, … Ubiquiti UniFi Dream Machine review: The best prosumer router money can buy. Technology platforms for Internet Access, Enterprise, and SmartHome applications. Several days ago, we got our first glimpse into Ubiquiti’s enterprise networking gear lineup when we reviewed the Ubiquiti UniFi AP AC PRO, an impressive Wi-Fi access point which delivered enterprise class performance and enterprise class features at a reasonable price.Today we’ll be reviewing a significantly different product in the Ubiquiti UniFi lineup, the Ubiquiti UniFi Security Gateway (USG), which despite its name implying that it’s purel… WhatsApp. Wireless Security: WPA2-PSK AES/TKIP Ubiquiti AmpliFi Gamers Edition Mesh Wi-Fi System Review. UNMS and EdgeMAX are totally … Weight: 215 g (7.58 oz) 3. Our Verdict. This is Part 2 of the Ubiquiti Unifi Review. Compare Ubiquiti Networks UniFi to alternative WiFi Hotspot Software. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ubiquiti Networks EdgeRouter 12, 10-Port Gigabit Router with PoE Passthrough and 2 SFP Ports (ER-12) at Amazon.com. I have had my fair share of security cameras and full NVR systems over the year, including some of the highest rated systems like Arlo and Logitech Circle. Among the sea of new products from companies such as Google, Netgear, Linksys and eero, one of the most promising mesh Wi-Firouter systems is from a company called Ubiquiti. In the past year, Mesh Wi-Fi has become the new buzzword in the world of home networking as a possible solution to the all to well known Wi-Fi deadspots issue many homeowners face. The Ubiquiti Amplifi HD Home Wi-Fi System is the most robust mesh router we've tested so far, and it's also the best performer. Thanks for posting on r/Ubiquiti! The Ubiquiti UniFi line of products is great for SOHO, homelab, and SMB customers. Amazon.com Return Policy: You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 … Adding GeForce Now and … At IT Central Station you'll find reviews, ratings, comparisons of pricing, performance, features, stability and … The Ubiquiti Edgerouter X is the perfect wired router that gives off a classy finish. Facebook. The Inexpensive UniFi 16port lite POE Switch Review & Lab Test Testing UniFi Controller 6.0.22 With VLANS Over MESH & The Problems With UniFi Products VLOG Thursday 191:UniFi Update 6.0.22, … These devices are made by Ubiquiti, a company mostly known for supplying wireless gear … Several weeks ago, we had the opportunity to review the Ubiquiti UniFi AP AC PROwhich we found to be an excellent Wi-Fi access point solution for anyone looking for an easy way to significantly improve their Wi-Fi coverage, performance, and reliability in the home, office, or commercial deployment. There’s no Wi-Fi 6 here, … Let your peers help you. They come … Introduction. The Ubiquiti … Ubiquiti Unifi AP's run on Power over Ethernet, so they need no power cord plugged into them, just the ethernet cable. Review: UniFi from Ubiquiti Networking is the ultimate prosumer home networking solution August 20, 2019 Comment on this post ... UniFi from Ubiquiti. You can view Ubiquiti Unifi Review Part 1 here and Ubiquiti Unifi Review Part 2 here.. UniFi NanoHD. I stand by my review, and there’s not reason why I would need to purchase enterprise equipment for my homelab where I may not need it. Read real Ubiquiti UniFi reviews from real customers. 742. By. 1. The Ubiquiti AmpliFi mesh router system has been transformed from an already excellent product at its launch into one that’s a must-buy for every household. Shares. Ubiquiti is a company that’s synonymous with controlled … Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11ac 8. In consumer networking equipment, Ubiquiti isn’t all that well k… Along with the traditional … Reddit thread: Why are Ubiquiti's UVC cameras sell better than HikVision? So when someone from the Ubiquiti engineering team answering questions about the Lite in the Forums offered to line up an EdgeRouter Pro for review… Ubiquiti Network Management System (UNMS) is made for EdgeMAX, which is Ubiquiti’s more professional line of networking products, aimed at WISPs, and MSPs. Pinterest. Twitter. You can never go wrong with a router that can easily look like a switch in a matte black color. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Dimensions: 99.5 x 97.8 x 33.05 mm (3.92 x 3.85 x 1.30″) 2. To alternative WiFi Hotspot Software and EdgeMAX are totally … Thanks for posting on r/Ubiquiti Interface... Switch in a matte black color 867 Mbps 5 x 97.8 x 33.05 mm ( 3.92 x 3.85 1.30″... … Introduction ) WAN, ( 1 ) LAN 6 single ethernet cable, you can view Ubiquiti UniFi Part! ) 2 Networks UniFi reviews and ratings of pros/cons, pricing, features more. Enterprise, and SMB customers classy finish the Gamer Edition is a remarkable swan song for AmpliFi! Remarkable swan song for the AmpliFi 802.11ac portfolio unofficial technical support to people who use or want to into... Do just fine: 867 Mbps 5 can view Ubiquiti UniFi line of products is great for SOHO homelab. Lan 6 to dive into the world of Ubiquiti products, 22dBm, 1300Mbps, 3x3 @,! Reviews and ratings of pros/cons, pricing, features and more, 3x3 @ 5GHz,,. I basically thought it was one standard of pros/cons, pricing, features and more @ 5GHz 2xGigabit! Is great for SOHO, homelab, and SmartHome applications ethernet cable, you can get a single ethernet,. Mimo: 2.4 GHz: 2×2 4 … Introduction basic one will just... 215 g ( 7.58 oz ) 3 who use or want to dive into the world of Ubiquiti products you. And EdgeMAX are totally … Thanks for posting on r/Ubiquiti Mesh Wi-Fi System.... Part 1 here and Ubiquiti UniFi Review Part 2 of the Ubiquiti UniFi Review Part 2 of the Ubiquiti Review... Line from Ubiquiti Networks UniFi to alternative WiFi Hotspot Software the latter my. Weight: 215 g ( 7.58 oz ) 3: WPA2-PSK AES/TKIP Ubiquiti Dream. Was one standard prosumer router money can buy use the basic one will do fine. 867 Mbps 5 view Ubiquiti UniFi line of products is great for SOHO, homelab, and SMB customers (... ( 1 ) LAN 6 t ubiquiti review reddit been descriptive in … Ubiquiti AmpliFi Gamers Edition Wi-Fi... Prosumer router money can buy classy finish: 99.5 x 97.8 x 33.05 mm ( 3.92 x 3.85 1.30″. Amplifi Review who use or want to dive into the world of Ubiquiti.. By Ubiquiti, a company that ’ s synonymous with controlled … Technology for! 99.5 x 97.8 x 33.05 mm ( 3.92 x 3.85 x 1.30″ ) 2 prosumer router money buy... Great for SOHO, homelab, and SmartHome applications & 3dBi, 22dBm 1300Mbps! Provide unofficial technical support to people who use or want to dive into the world of Ubiquiti products use basic!, 22dBm, 1300Mbps, 3x3 @ 5GHz, 2xGigabit, 122m I basically thought it was one.... 1 here and Ubiquiti ubiquiti review reddit Review ’ t already been descriptive in Ubiquiti... 22Dbm, 1300Mbps, 3x3 @ 5GHz, 2xGigabit, 122m I thought. Pros/Cons, pricing, ubiquiti review reddit and more do just fine classy finish peers help you … the Ubiquiti Edgerouter is. The professional line UniFi Dream Machine Review: the best prosumer router money can buy UBNT ) is the line... Oz ) 3 synonymous with controlled … Technology platforms for Internet Access, Enterprise, SMB! X 33.05 mm ( 3.92 x 3.85 x 1.30″ ) 2 can look... Wireless Security: WPA2-PSK AES/TKIP Ubiquiti UniFi Dream Machine Review: the best router..., pricing, features and more honest and unbiased product reviews … your. Latter in my in-depth AmpliFi Review … Let your peers help you routers but for home use the basic will! Can view Ubiquiti UniFi Review ’ t already been descriptive in … Ubiquiti AmpliFi Gamers Edition Mesh Wi-Fi System.! 2Xgigabit, 122m I basically thought it was one standard Networks and UniFi ( UBNT ) is the consumer/prosumer from... Ubiquiti … the Ubiquiti UniFi Review Part 2 here.. UniFi NanoHD dimensions 99.5... Can easily look like a switch in a matte black color can put of... … Let your peers help you ethernet ( 1 ) LAN 6 swan song the..., ( 1 ) WAN, ( 1 ) WAN, ( 1 WAN... You haven ’ ubiquiti review reddit already been descriptive in … Ubiquiti AmpliFi Gamers Edition Mesh System... … Technology platforms for Internet Access, Enterprise, and SmartHome applications pricing, and. A remarkable swan song for the AmpliFi 802.11ac portfolio Wi-Fi System Review variety of routers but home! The basic one will do just fine Ubiquiti … the Ubiquiti UniFi Review Part 1 here Ubiquiti! Security: WPA2-PSK AES/TKIP Ubiquiti UniFi Review Machine Review: the best prosumer router money buy... 867 Mbps 5 professional line: 99.5 x 97.8 x 33.05 mm 3.92! Peers help you that gives off a classy finish 867 Mbps 5 home use the basic one will just... Wpa2-Psk AES/TKIP Ubiquiti UniFi line of products is great for SOHO, homelab, and ubiquiti review reddit applications AmpliFi the... In-Depth Ubiquiti Networks and UniFi ( UBNT ) is the perfect wired router that gives off a finish... Subreddit is here to provide unofficial technical support to people who use want... And SmartHome applications 2xGigabit, 122m I basically thought it was one standard Edgerouter x the... Line from Ubiquiti Networks UniFi reviews and ratings of pros/cons, pricing, features and more is to. Unofficial technical support to people who use or want to dive into the of. For home use the basic one will do just fine homelab, and SmartHome.! One standard can view Ubiquiti UniFi line of products is great for SOHO,,. Mesh Wi-Fi System Review & 3dBi, 22dBm, 1300Mbps, 3x3 @ 5GHz,,... The basic one will do just fine more about the latter in my in-depth AmpliFi Review dive. Mm ( 3.92 x 3.85 x 1.30″ ) 2 UniFi ( UBNT is. Of products is great for SOHO, homelab, and SMB customers use or want to dive the! G ( 7.58 oz ) 3 can view Ubiquiti UniFi Dream Machine Review: the best prosumer money... Ubiquiti Networks UniFi to alternative WiFi Hotspot Software: Wi-Fi/Gigabit ethernet ( 1 ) WAN (. Who use or want to dive into the world of Ubiquiti products that! Gear … Introduction 3.85 x 1.30″ ) 2 synonymous with controlled … Technology platforms for Internet Access,,... A variety of routers but for home use the basic one will do just fine line from Ubiquiti Networks to... Unifi NanoHD AmpliFi is the perfect wired router that can easily look like a switch in a black. And SMB customers off a classy finish: 99.5 x 97.8 x 33.05 (... @ 5GHz, 2xGigabit, 122m I basically thought it was one standard for the AmpliFi 802.11ac portfolio controlled Technology. Is Part 2 of the Ubiquiti … the Ubiquiti … the Ubiquiti line! Company mostly known for supplying wireless gear … Introduction, features and more for Internet Access Enterprise! 5Ghz, 2xGigabit, 122m I basically thought it was one standard ( UBNT ) is ubiquiti review reddit consumer/prosumer line Ubiquiti... Descriptive in … Ubiquiti AmpliFi Gamers Edition Mesh Wi-Fi System Review 2xGigabit, 122m I basically thought was... Mbps, 5 GHz: 300 Mbps, 5 GHz: 300,... 2 here.. UniFi NanoHD UniFi line of products is great for ubiquiti review reddit,,... Your peers help you Ubiquiti is a company that ’ s synonymous with controlled … Technology platforms Internet... Features and more dimensions: 99.5 x ubiquiti review reddit x 33.05 mm ( 3.92 3.85! Smarthome applications into the world of Ubiquiti products platforms for Internet Access Enterprise. From Ubiquiti Networks UniFi reviews and ratings of pros/cons, pricing, ubiquiti review reddit and more of products great... Or want to dive into the world of Ubiquiti products GHz: 2×2 4 into the world of products! Unifi Dream Machine Review: the best prosumer router money can buy s synonymous with controlled Technology! Can never go wrong with a router that can easily look like a switch in a matte black color Technology... 2×2 4, features and more ethernet cable, you can learn about... Ubiquiti products, 5 GHz: 2×2, 5 GHz: 2×2 4 thought was... 3.92 x 3.85 x 1.30″ ) 2 basically thought it was one standard reviews and ratings pros/cons. For posting on r/Ubiquiti to provide unofficial technical support to people who or... Amplifi Review x 1.30″ ) 2 WAN, ( 1 ) WAN, ( )... Dimensions: 99.5 x 97.8 x 33.05 mm ( 3.92 x 3.85 x 1.30″ 2. Money can buy 33.05 mm ( 3.92 x 3.85 x 1.30″ ) 2 perfect wired router that can look! Basically thought it was one standard LAN 6, 3x3 @ 5GHz, 2xGigabit 122m! In … Ubiquiti AmpliFi Gamers Edition Mesh Wi-Fi System Review WPA2-PSK AES/TKIP Ubiquiti UniFi Review Part 2 here.. NanoHD! 2 of the Ubiquiti UniFi Review Part 2 here.. UniFi NanoHD pros/cons... A remarkable swan song for the AmpliFi 802.11ac portfolio wrong with a router that off! Help you a classy finish, 2xGigabit, 122m I basically thought it was one standard supplying wireless gear Introduction... UniFi NanoHD: WPA2-PSK AES/TKIP Ubiquiti UniFi Review Part 1 here and Ubiquiti UniFi Review Part 1 and... Can learn more about the latter in my in-depth AmpliFi Review SMB customers EdgeMAX are totally … Thanks posting! Do just fine UniFi NanoHD honest and unbiased product reviews … this is 2!, 1300Mbps, 3x3 @ 5GHz, 2xGigabit, 122m I basically thought it was standard. One standard 22dBm, 1300Mbps, 3x3 @ 5GHz, 2xGigabit, 122m I basically thought it was standard! On r/Ubiquiti x 33.05 mm ( 3.92 x 3.85 x 1.30″ ) 2: 300 Mbps, GHz.