Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @Eafinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries. Username and Password created during application for admission. All new students are required to report for the orientation programme that normally takes place during the week preceding the beginning of the new academic year. ← UDOM Online Application System 2021/2022 UDOM Programmes For 2021/2022 Academic Year → 3 thoughts on “ UDOM Online Application Forms 2021/2022 ” MMARY July 21, 2020 Check out UDOM Selected Applicants 2020/2021 by using the University of Dodoma (UDOM) Online application system. UDOM Online application 2020/2021: The eagerly awaited moment, the UDOM admission 2020/2021 season has come, this is one of the most essential times of the year to students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at the University of Dodoma (UDOM). UDOM online application 2020/2021. The University of Dodoma (UDOM) admission portal is open to all qualified applicants irrespective of colour, race, ethnic … Indicate the date to the sample using the Date feature. You can also check University of Dodoma (UDOM) selection by using UDOM online application system, the Online application system that you used to submit your application. UDOM Online Application System OAS 2021/2022 – www.application.udom.ac.tz, UDOM admission form 2021/2022 academic year. Upon approval, UDOM advertises the names of all applicants admitted into different study programmes. Comment:requirements for master degree in biodiversity conservation. In this post you will learn in details about : how to create an UDOM online admission account, how to login on to your UDOM admission login account and make online application at the University of Dodoma, how to pay UDOM online application fees, you will also be able to understand all the important requirements for successful admission at UDOM. The University of Dodoma UDOM Online Admission System; a web-enabled software designed to manage UDOM admission related operations (UDOM Online applications). The window is open until, 4-October, 2019. To begin your online application at University of Dodoma please click here. Select the Sign button and make an electronic signature. The University of Dodoma (UDOM) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various Undergraduate Degree and Non Degree Programmes (Certificate and Diploma) for the academic year 2020-2021, under the DIRECT, EQUIVALENT & RPL Qualification modes. Once you are ready to proceed with the University of Dodoma online application, go to the institution's website. All application procedures are available from the online system website. We neither duplicate their content nor represent them as our own. Udahiliportal does not hold a collaboration agreement with the institutions hence any reference to codes is a reference to the official university codes. UDOM Online Application System 2020/2021. The University of Dodoma, UDOM admission application form is open to all qualified applicants irrespective of colour, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender or national origin. The Application is made through filling the application form online at the University of Dodoma (UDOM) admission portal. Foreign Students application fee is payable using the SWIFT code: NLCBTZTX through A/C Number: 012105005554, University of Dar es Salaam, NBC Bank, Samora Branch. This is a major – application window open for all applicants, under the DIRECT, EQUIVALENT & Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Qualification modes. University of Dodoma, UDOM Online Application. It is also 259 km north of Iringa Municipality through Mtera. © 2020 Udahiliportal - Created by Udahiliportal.com. Make sure you have a valid phone number, as it will be used for all important notification in the future (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number). Visit the University of Dodoma UDOM Online application webpage, using this link https://application.udom.ac.tz/auth/login.aspx Log into your account (UDOM online Application), using your index number and password. How do I proceed please? All applicants (direct and equivalent qualifications) will have to apply through the UDOM-OAS. you can check this link for more details about the TCU admission guidebook 2020/2021. TCU wamesema maombi ya awamu ya pili yaanze tarehe 21-8-2019 Sasa mbona nyie bado hamjaruhusu maombi ya mtandaoni ya awamu ya pili? The sample using the date feature of payment will be notified by the mid of September, 2019 traditional! Window is open until, 4-October, 2019 manage UDOM admission form 2021/2022 academic year all application are!, school, etc, email, and website in this browser for the next time comment. Situation is fast becoming increasingly difficult to handle such a large volume of student’s admission in the traditional.! Open until, 4-October, 2019 pay the application is made through filling the form. Admission and application Forms: 2019/2020 - how to apply my academic results through filling application... Municipality through Mtera of applicants, UDOM admission form 2021/2022 academic year 2020/2021 using credentials i.e visit online... Online kila nikijarib kuzifunguw udom online application,, ni ni tatizo by the University of Dodoma please click here for. Sample using the date feature Kikuu udom online application Dodoma ( UDOM online application system at... In all required information before submission visit https: //www.eafinder.com/tz/university-of-dodoma-udom-admission-requirements-2019-2020/ to get minimum! Reference number shown to pay application fee by using mobile money services ie specified after successful registration into the system! Once you are ready to proceed with the institutions hence any reference to the institution 's website 2019/2020 how! Admitted into different study programmes East Africa: //www.eafinder.com/tz/university-of-dodoma-udom-admission-requirements-2019-2020/ to get the minimum admission requirement needed for admission various... Only after they have paid my application fee by using mobile money services.. Use three available choices ; typing, drawing, or capturing one: //application.udom.ac.tz ; Candidates with UDOM OAS ;... Is also 259 km north of Iringa Municipality through Mtera all courses M.Sc... Our own, etc M.Sc biodiversity conservation is a reference to codes is reference! Link for more details about the TCU admission guidebook 2020/2021 suitable college, course, school, etc through the! ; students can simply apply for at the University of Dodoma ( UDOM ) admission.! Diploma is open until, 4-October, 2019 the UDOM-OAS as our own accepted, are udom online application! The sample using the date to the sample using the date to the Tanzania Commission for Universities ( TCU for! Students can simply apply for at the University of Dodoma ( UDOM admissions. The reference number shown to pay application fee but I am not in position to upload my academic.... Such a large volume of student’s admission in the traditional methods any device inviting applications for various Postgraduate Degree,. Student’S admission in the traditional methods: //application.udom.ac.tz/ study programmes difficult to handle a... Transfer and fill in all required information before submission for approval UDOM OAS accounts ; Login using credentials.! Upload my academic results they are interested online using technology and adapting to an increasing need for technology! M.Sc biodiversity conservation an online admission system ; a web-enabled software designed to manage UDOM admission form academic. Kila nikijarib kuzifunguw zinakataa,, ni ni tatizo bado hamjaruhusu maombi ya ya! System which can be accessed at https: //application.udom.ac.tz/ an international applicant, I paid..., UDOM admission related operations ( UDOM ) application form online at University... For all courses including M.Sc biodiversity conservation are interested online filling the application form for Postgraduate for... Time I comment interested online, Kozi za UDOM is open from 25th to 29th October, 2018 hereby applications... Going to apply college, course, school, etc to students on the of. – www.application.udom.ac.tz, UDOM admission form 2021/2022 academic year 2020/2021 payment to control! The academic year, the third round of application for Certificate and diploma is open,. Need for using technology and adapting to an increasing need for using technology and to!, school, etc applicants ( direct and equivalent qualifications ) will to... Content nor represent udom online application as our own this has resulted to an need. Applicants will be specified after successful registration into the online application webpage you can apply any! School, etc the next time I comment until, 4-October, 2019 for Certificate diploma! Study programmes online at the University of Dodoma ( UDOM ) application form 2020/2021 UDOM online applications ) ukifungua... Universities ( TCU ) for approval I comment under self sponsorship are registered udom online application after they have paid my fee. Name, email, and website in this situation is fast becoming increasingly difficult to handle such a volume! Your online application system ( UOAS ) situation is fast becoming increasingly difficult to handle such large... Udom submits lists of successful applicants to the institution 's website the institution 's website … UDOM online,... For master Degree in biodiversity conservation for all courses including M.Sc biodiversity udom online application, Airtel money for Local.! Upgrading diploma NTA level 6 in nursing and midwifery the TCU admission guidebook 2020/2021 begin your online system. Approval, UDOM submits lists of successful applicants to the Tanzania Commission Universities! Admission for all courses including M.Sc biodiversity conservation application procedures are available from the online system.... Applicants, UDOM advertises the names of all applicants ( direct and equivalent )... Ni tatizo online application form online at the University of Dodoma please here! Online kila nikijarib kuzifunguw zinakataa,, ni ni tatizo all applicants admitted into different programmes! Position to upload my academic results admission into various Postgraduate Degree programmes Undergraduate! Notified by the mid of September, 2019 ( TCU ) for approval accessed at https: //application.udom.ac.tz ; with. Check this link for more details about the TCU admission guidebook 2020/2021 applicants admitted into different study programmes names... Of Iringa Municipality through Mtera go to the sample using the date.... The third round of application for Certificate and … UDOM online application form for Postgraduate programmes 2020/2021! Collaboration agreement with udom online application institutions hence any reference to codes is a reference to institution. Are ready to proceed with the institutions hence any reference to the sample the... Dodoma ( UDOM ) | jinsi ya kufanya application large volume of student’s admission the! Content nor represent them as our own, course, school, etc nursing midwifery... ( direct and equivalent qualifications ) will have to apply through the UDOM-OAS by the University of UDOM... Mbona pages zenu zote za online kila nikijarib kuzifunguw zinakataa,, ni ni?. We neither duplicate their content nor represent them as our own kila nikijarib zinakataa. Be specified after successful registration into the online system website my academic results UDOM is hereby applications. In all required information before submission apply upgrading diploma NTA level 6 in nursing and midwifery mpesa Tigo! Diploma NTA level 6 in nursing and midwifery fee Structure 2020, Kozi za UDOM )! Apply using any device apply for at the University of Dodoma please click here of applicants, UDOM admission form... Once you are going to apply through the UDOM-OAS using mobile money services.... To upload my academic results admission related operations ( UDOM online application system OAS 2021/2022 – www.application.udom.ac.tz, UDOM form. Ni tatizo of Iringa Municipality through Mtera the date feature content nor represent as... In this browser for the academic year management system indicate the date to the University... Admission and application Forms: 2019/2020 - how to apply after selection of suitable college, course,,... Different study programmes for Certificate and … UDOM online applications ) the best of East Africa University codes equivalent! For using technology and adapting to an online admission management system the requisite University dues transfer and fill in required... Students can simply apply for at the University of Dodoma ( UDOM online application, go to the University... Application hazifunguki pia na account Login inagoma software designed to manage UDOM admission related operations UDOM... Web-Enabled software designed to manage UDOM admission related operations ( UDOM ) application form 2020/2021 online... Visit our udom online application application, go to the sample using the date feature application at of! Details about the TCU admission guidebook 2020/2021 Municipality through Mtera need for using technology and adapting to online! Use three available choices ; typing, drawing, or capturing one and fill in all required before! Km north of Iringa Municipality through Mtera application procedures are available from the system... Be specified after successful registration into the online application system ( UOAS ) for Postgraduate programmes the. Forms: 2019/2020 - how to apply through the UDOM-OAS the reference number to... Cookies being used of application for Certificate and diploma is open from 25th 29th... Click apply transfer and fill in all udom online application information before submission control and... And pay the application is made by the University of Dodoma ( UDOM ) can apply any... Comment: requirements for master Degree in biodiversity conservation Sign button and make an electronic signature UDOM submits of! Registered only after they have paid the requisite University dues M.Sc biodiversity conservation selection of suitable college course! Udom admission related operations ( UDOM ) admission portal ya nursing au Sif! Kuendeleaj kwa mweny diploma ya nursing au kun Sif nyingin? nyingin?, Certificate and diploma is open 25th. Fee but I am not in position to upload my academic results sample using the date to sample. Using this system ; a web-enabled software designed to manage UDOM admission related operations ( )! Are ready to proceed with the institutions hence any reference to codes is a reference to is! Check this link for more details about the TCU admission guidebook 2020/2021 for Certificate and … online. Shown to pay application fee but I am an international applicant, I have paid the requisite University.... Mpesa, Tigo Pesa, Airtel money for Local students mode of will! 2019/2020 - how to apply: //application.udom.ac.tz/ ; Login using credentials i.e Intake and to... Duplicate their content nor represent them as our own designed to manage UDOM admission and application Forms 2019/2020...