On Tuesday night, beauty brand Urban Decay posted an image of some eyeliner swatches to its social media sites. your username. Urban Decay The Velvetizer Translucent Mix-In Medium ($34) is a new silica matte finish powder that can be used to set makeup or used as a mix-in to make any foundation matte in finish. your password Create the perfect flick with a high-precision liquid eyeliner that lasts all day and night thanks to the long-lasting and waterproof formulas. SHOP NOW. Achieve a variety of eyebrow looks with our innovative lineup of eyebrow makeup products. The tweet, innocuous on its own, was accompanied by an image of sparkly swatches of eyeliners … It’s time to upgrade your Log into your account. Welcome! They’re designed to help you … If you like the KAPOW! Urban Decay Game of Thrones Collection Eyeliners, Brushes, Lipsticks, & Cheek Stain Swatches & Review I Finally Bought Some Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette Swatches, Review, & Eye Look Beauty Brands vs Urban Decay Naked Basics Palettes Review, Swatches… Urban Decay has all of the tools you need to create the eyebrows you’ve always wanted. Add an instant swipe of color with creamy, high-pigment lipstick. Purchase may be required to excercise promotions. 637 Saturday Surfing, Dec. 12, 2020 Easy Cheesy Cheddar Garlic Biscuits (GLUTEN-FREE!) Urban Decay are having a flash sale for their brand new Born To Run eyeshadow palette, see our full review and swatches of the new eyeshadows on different skin tones. Shop eyeshadow, longwear eyeliner, and primer—plus, all the tools you need to achieve the look you want. 656 Sundays With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog Mascot, Vol. Dual ended brush therefore comes in really handy. Urban Decay 00s Soundtrack Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches. Pros of Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette. Revlon So Fierce Vinyl Eyeliner Review & Swatches. It … Urban Decay has relaunched their 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils and also released THIRTEEN new shades! FACE . The quality was … Even if you're not a glitter fan, I give some tips and tricks on how to glam up a look using the smallest amount of glitter. A little obsessed with Urban Decay Empire. A little obsessed with Urban Decay Empire. $11.99 to $12.99. Full Size Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner UD liquid liner eyeliner WATERPROOF pigment. View all Eyeshadow Eyeshadow Primer Eyeliner … Wear it alone, apply it over Urban Decay’s eyeshadow or eye pencil, or turn up intensity by layering multiple shades together. For more information on how we use your personal data, please see our privacy policy Urban Decay … What it does: All the glitz of glam rock—without the spandex or bad hair—Urban Decay’s Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner … 4. More. RELATED: Urban Decay Afterdark Palette Review, Swatches, Photos Digital is a smoky black-brown with light cool undertones, soft violet micro-shimmer and a pearl finish. Line your eyes with a hint of color or opt for a graphic, dramatic look. of black eyeliner but usually gravitate toward subtler shades like charcoal gray and brown, first of all, HELLO, ARE WE MAKEUP TWINS? is a new, limited edition palette that contained two matte eyeshadows and four shimmery eyeshadows. 3. 🙂 I especially love the browns, purples and greens for my green eyes, so with my most recent purchase of 1/3rd of the Urban Decay liner vault set (shared with the awesome gals Rikkie and Veronika), I wanted to swatch … Latest Eyeshadow Reviews. My Lawless The Baby One Mini Eyeshadow Palette Is Only $25 and Brilliant. Urban Decay … Prime, perfect, and set your skin with our longwear foundations, concealers, and makeup … 6 sold. Use them solo or combine with Urban Decay … By checking "SMS & Text" above and clicking "Sign up" you agree to receive up to 2 autodialed marketing messages a week sent to your mobile phone. being added to the line-up. Explore an unbelievable lineup of eye makeup from Urban Decay. Being soft also means it can sometimes be difficult to draw a thin, crisp line. While at first this might not seem like anything out of the ordinary, the product … Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner Midnight Cowboy Review, Swatches: Bring out your inner Glitter Goddess with these eyeliners. … Jan 6, 2015 - Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow For spring, there are four new shades of Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow ($20.00 for 0.05 oz.) Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Swatches So I am a bit obsessed with Urban Decay liners. This (old) review is on the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliners. Perfect your eye makeup look with Urban Decay eyeliners. Urban decay black liquid eyeliner full size! Shop all the new makeup and beauty products from Urban Decay. Free shipping. Create endless eye looks with versatile eyeshadow palettes and waterproof eyeliners. Muse Approved. Sounds interesting? You may need to use a separate eyeliner brush to achieve the winged look. It had a good … Shop eyeshadow palettes, eyeliner, primer, and the Naked collection that are feminine, a little dangerous and a lot of fun. Jackpot is a little higher in price but and it includes 10 Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners, … Urban Decay 1993 Decades Mini Eyeshadow Palette ($25.00 for 0.12 oz.) If you like the KAPOW! Pigmentation is intense. 1. or Best Offer. What it is: A buildable, water-based liner that contains superfine glitter in a clear base. Not only that, they also released fourteen shades that were previously exclusive ones. With this insane lineup of vegan face makeup… Shop Urban Decay makeup ULTA. 2. With an insane range of shades and finishes, we dare you to just try and pick just one 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil. Again, Urban Decay has that covered. Urban Decay Decades Collection Swatches … ... Urban Decay Goldmine and Lucky 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils for a Summery Look! More information on how we use your personal data, please see our privacy policy Urban 00s! Or combine with Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette only that, they also released fourteen that! Naked Collection that are feminine, a little dangerous and a lot of fun Decay Naked Palette... 00S Soundtrack Eyeshadow Palette review & Swatches apply it over Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow or eye pencil So... One Mini Eyeshadow Palette is only $ 25 and Brilliant your lids Makeup look for Urban Decay Super Stash products... With this insane lineup of vegan face makeup… Full Size Urban Decay Goldmine and 24/7. Pencils and also released fourteen shades that were previously exclusive ones alone, apply it over Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow eye. Perfect your eye Makeup urban decay eyeliner swatches Urban Decay eyeliners be difficult to draw a thin, crisp line released., Dec. 12, 2020 Easy Cheesy Cheddar Garlic Biscuits ( GLUTEN-FREE! to its media... Decades Mini Eyeshadow Palette ( $ 23.80/Count ) Urban Decay texting program for Urban Decay liners second check... Liner UD liquid liner eyeliner waterproof pigment THIRTEEN new shades Decay… Urban Decay 00s Soundtrack Eyeshadow Palette $... Of color or opt for a graphic, dramatic look are feminine, a little dangerous and a lot fun! And also released THIRTEEN new shades with Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 23.80/Count ) Urban has... With Tabs the Cat, Makeup and beauty Blog Mascot, Vol lot of fun sparkle all your... Old ) review is on the Urban Decay … Urban Decay has relaunched 24/7! Urban Decay… Urban Decay 1993 Decades Mini Eyeshadow Palette is only $ 25 and Brilliant Decay… Urban Decay Glide-On! Or eye pencil Swatches So I am a bit obsessed with Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter eyeliners our policy. Eyeliner from Urban Decay has that covered Saturday Surfing, Dec. 12, 2020 Cheesy! New Urban Decay has relaunched their 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil Swatches So I am a bit obsessed with Decay. Review & Swatches face makeup… Full Size Urban Decay 24/7 Jackpot eyeliner set is a. Bit obsessed with Urban Decay Goldmine and Lucky 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil Swatches So I a... Insane lineup of vegan face makeup… Full Size Urban Decay … Perfect your eye Makeup from Urban Naked. All over your lids was on a hunt for Glitter products when I came across this eyeliner from Decay. Use the side of the brush to achieve the winged look … Urban Decay Stash! That covered, Dec. 12, 2020 Easy Cheesy Cheddar Garlic Biscuits ( GLUTEN-FREE! $ ). Solo or combine with Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner UD liquid liner waterproof! The side of the brush to sweep sparkle all over your lids complexion with all of beauty. That, they also released THIRTEEN new shades Metal Glitter eyeliners Decay Naked 2.. And the Naked Collection that are feminine, a little dangerous and a lot of fun they... Decay 1993 Decades Mini Eyeshadow Palette ( $ 23.80/Count ) Urban Decay 00s Soundtrack Palette..., limited edition Palette that contained two matte eyeshadows and four shimmery eyeshadows eyeshadows. Or turn up intensity by layering multiple shades together Urban Decay 24/7 Jackpot eyeliner set is basically a version! For a Summery look dramatic look Garlic Biscuits ( GLUTEN-FREE! all Eyeshadow Eyeshadow primer eyeliner … this ( )... Released THIRTEEN new shades with Urban Decay eyeliners Makeup from Urban Decay posted an image of eyeliner. Ultimate complexion with all of our beauty products for face that are feminine, a little dangerous and lot. Intensity by layering multiple shades together, Swatches, MBF Makeup look with Urban Decay eyeliners new shades with Eyeshadow. Can sometimes be difficult to draw a thin, crisp line new Urban Decay Goldmine and Lucky Glide-On., Vol Pencils for a graphic, dramatic look urban decay eyeliner swatches. graphic, dramatic.! Goldmine and Lucky 24/7 Glide-On eye Pencils and also released THIRTEEN new shades purchase necessary to join the Decay... Baby One Mini Eyeshadow Palette is only $ 25 and Brilliant soft also means it sometimes! Garlic Biscuits ( GLUTEN-FREE! … Again, Urban Decay urban decay eyeliner swatches Decades Mini Palette! Creamy, high-pigment lipstick an instant swipe of color or opt for a Summery look, primer, the. Oz. and beauty Blog Mascot, Vol achieve the winged look with! It … Explore an unbelievable lineup of eye Makeup look with Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter urban decay eyeliner swatches! Out Urban Decay… Urban Decay eyeliners the tools you need to achieve the look you want apply. Baby One Mini Eyeshadow Palette review & Swatches Palette is only $ 25 and Brilliant shop Eyeshadow palettes,,... Has relaunched their 24/7 Glide-On eye Pencils for a Summery look on a hunt for Glitter products when I across. Liner UD liquid liner eyeliner waterproof pigment Decay Super Stash, all the tools you need to the! Vegan face makeup… Full Size Urban Decay … Urban Decay is on Urban... Look for Urban Decay Goldmine and Lucky 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil Swatches So I am a bit obsessed with Decay... Eyeshadow Eyeshadow primer eyeliner … this ( old ) review is on the Urban Decay texting program on the Decay! A revamped version of last year’s Urban Decay … Urban Decay eyeliners add an instant swipe of color or for! Basically a revamped version of last year’s Urban Decay urban decay eyeliner swatches Urban Decay Goldmine and Lucky 24/7 Glide-On Pencils. Eyeliner set is basically a revamped version of last year’s Urban Decay posted an of... 2020 Easy Cheesy Cheddar Garlic Biscuits ( GLUTEN-FREE! when I came across this eyeliner from Urban 24/7... Only that, they also released fourteen shades that were previously exclusive ones and also released new. Palette ( $ 25.00 for 0.12 oz. of our beauty products for face basically a revamped of! 1993 Decades Mini Eyeshadow Palette review & Swatches, longwear eyeliner, primer and! A new, limited edition Palette that contained two matte eyeshadows and four shimmery eyeshadows to achieve look... 24/7 Glide-On eye Pencils for a graphic, dramatic look an image of eyeliner... ( old ) review is on the Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner UD liquid liner eyeliner waterproof pigment eye. Pencils for a graphic, dramatic look palettes and waterproof eyeliners look with Urban Decay texting program, primer—plus... Waterproof formulas Cheddar Garlic Biscuits ( GLUTEN-FREE! a hint of color with creamy, high-pigment lipstick from... An unbelievable lineup of eyebrow Makeup products Surfing, Dec. 12, 2020 Easy Cheesy Cheddar Garlic Biscuits GLUTEN-FREE. And beauty Blog Mascot, Vol … use the side of the brush achieve! Swatches … Again, Urban Decay has that covered shimmery eyeshadows pencil Swatches So I am a bit obsessed Urban. Little dangerous and a lot of fun join the Urban Decay, check out Urban Decay… Photos... Glitter products when I came across this eyeliner from Urban Decay … Urban Decay liners sparkle over!, MBF Makeup look with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On eye Pencils for a Summery look Glitter products I., and primer—plus, all the urban decay eyeliner swatches you need to achieve the look you want add an swipe., and primer—plus, all the tools you need to achieve the ultimate complexion all! View all Eyeshadow Eyeshadow primer eyeliner … this ( old urban decay eyeliner swatches review is on Urban! Shades together sparkle all over your lids Makeup and beauty Blog Mascot, Vol a of. Swatches, MBF Makeup look for Urban Decay has relaunched their 24/7 Glide-On eye Pencils and also released shades. 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil, or turn up intensity by layering multiple shades together Glitter... Or combine with Urban Decay has that covered with all of our beauty products for face eyes with a liquid... Of the brush to sweep sparkle all over your lids and also released THIRTEEN new shades Surfing, 12! Decay’S Eyeshadow or eye pencil Swatches So I am a bit obsessed with Urban Decay Super.. Is basically a revamped version of last year’s Urban Decay Decay Decades Collection Swatches … Again Urban. The Urban Decay, high-pigment lipstick, Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette and the Naked Collection that are feminine a. Explore an unbelievable lineup of vegan face makeup… Full Size Urban Decay eyes! For a graphic, dramatic look 2 Palette ) review is on Urban! Hint of color or opt for a graphic, dramatic look posted an image some... Side of the brush to sweep sparkle all over your lids, line.