Mountain Bikes. Jamis Explorer 3.0 14.5”, 24-speed, Shimano Alivio MSRP at time of purchase $644 Very little use. Works great, bought it for my wife but it's too small. I think frame size is 20.75 inch Costs 800$ new, ... 018 Townie Ebike for sale. Free classifieds, buy and sell used stuff in Victoria, BC. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Evil Bikes Insurgent LB X01 Eagle Mountain Bike Evil Bikes Insurgent LB X01 Eagle Mountain Bike sale Current price: $4,899.00 Original price: $6,999.00 30% off Free classifieds, buy and sell used stuff in Ukee, BC Renewed: December 09, 2020 48-Volt, 500-Watt Fat E-Bike 26" Wheel - Never Used! Browse or sell your items for free. While I contemplated all the fun possibilities and awaited for the bike to be ready for me, ended up chatting and cracking jokes with the staff. $40. Located in the Burke Mountain area, call 416-432-7067 or reply to this advert. Classic Schwinn style with 7 speed Shimano Nexus practicality. Also available Yakima SuperJoe Pro2 quality bike rack for 2 bikes, adjustable, easy to store and mount on variety of hatchbacks, trunks or van doors. Awesome value for the price, $300. List a bike that you want to sell or trade for free. Free classifieds, buy and sell used stuff in Ukee, BC Surface604 E bike 2020 model, very little use and in new like condition. We aim to have 20-40 used bikes to choose from at our 2255 West Broadway location, conveniently located for students on the 99 B-Line bus route connecting Vancouver to UBC. Just a few scuffs on the rear hub from peg grinds but and doesn’t affect it at all and the rest of the bike is like new! Riding a bike through congested city streets while dodging traffic and breathing exhaust fumes isn’t for everyone. XR IS FOR SHREDDING. Renewed: December 16, 2020 ONEWHEEL XR - $2599 - Free Shipping Across Canada! HAHOO mountain bike. ... Good Condition - Shimano shifters and drive train - Vsixty pedals - TrekTro hydraulic disc brakes - Frame Size: XS - Wheel Size: ... Category: XC Bikes - Condition: Good - Frame Size: M - Wheel Size: 26" - Material: Aluminium - Front Travel: 140 mm - Rear Travel: ... Bameroncerry  Great bike for the kamloops bike ranch whistler and sunpeaks. Thanks for looking. Mountain Bikes. fort mcmurray Brand New Schwinn GTX-2 Men’s Hybrid Bike 700C & Brand New Schwinn Bike Trainer Get out and safely explore again on this Liberty Trike with electric assist. Effortless ride. A few other bike parts for sale as well. Firm on the price. BikeWays Quality Used Bike Shop in Kelowna restores and sells quality used mountain bikes, touring bikes, street bikes and even kids bicycles. 24 speed, 26" in wheel, with shark only $299. I paid $800.00 for this equipment. Powerful 5kW Electric MX (Falcon5K by Merkava). Our eBikes can be ridden in cold weather too! This model is suitable for adult, teenager and kid. I am asking $340.00 for all. Or possibly: That must ... What an awesome ride! ), Your ad will be highlighted in a teal box to make it stand out from the regular ads (see example), Your ad will be boosted back to the top of the ad category (just under the Featured Ads and Top Ads). Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Selling my custom BMX. This large cargo trailer carries heavy loads, and with full size wheels, it can be pulled easily. Outspokin_B Saltspring Island ** $600 OFF ** NEW 2020 Norco Charger HT VLT - last stock of the year. 26 inch wheels. Vernon Views: 12 terrydi: Dec 15, 11:41 AM When you buy an AdBooster upgrade, your ad will receive the following awesome features: Help directly support registered Canadian charities by buying and selling with #UsedHelps. I painted the bike myself, and there are a ... Bmx in awesome condition! Many riders prefer the clean air and exciting terrain that can only be experienced by going off-road. Shocks - RockShox SID w/Motion Control Damping ... Like new men's Trek road bike, aluminum frame 17.5" (medium), metallic charcoal, 21-speed with shimano trigger shifters and Bontrager parts. Whether you love riding off the beaten path or you want to explore trails that are nearby, choosing a model that can handle rough trails is a must. New and Used. Selling an excellent used Fuji Nevada 2.0 mountain bike. kids bike ready to ride great condition coaster brake rear (back pedal brake) v-brake front (hand brake) 12" wheel size tire size (62-203) several kids bikes available, contact me for more info from ... sportek pathfinder 2000 fresh build from the frame up 700c wheels with aluminum rims good condition michelin tires tire size (28-622) 2 x 8 speed shimano thumb shifters caliper brakes ready to ride. Was really helpful in getting my kids comfortable riding on public roads before venturing out on their own bikes. Giant bike 14" frame size 24" wheel size tire size (50-507) shimano cantilever brakes 3 x 7 speed grip shifters ready to ride. Tires are flat, but everything else seems to be in decent shape. Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel. Not sure ... Christmas price Reduced priced Almost new Trek Roscoe 8. Frame 18 Speed Mountain Bike, VIP_Pawnbrokers  Folding bike 26"inch Category: Mountain Bike, Speed: 3x7 Speed Bicycle Wheel Size: 26 Inch/700cc Dimension: 172 x 105 x 40 cm Bike Length: 170 S. New “Was amazed when I found my dream bike (Cannondale Scalpel) at a price I could afford, and there was no catch. New takeoff wheels 29” XT, Stan’s (rotors too), Super Electric Bike. This trike has power on tap, soaks up hills easily and delivers impressive range and performance. (Falcon3K by Merkava). 7-Speed rear hub motor, 48 volt, no tire mounted. Suited to men, women or kids as it has unisex frame geometry. Based on the radius, a new location list is generated for you to choose from. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer support for assistance. Get out and explore the next city on your cross country roadtrip with the RF350 folding eBike. Quick adjust clamps. Our eBikes can be ridden in cold weather too! Catrike Recumbent Trike - Possible E-Trike! Works perfectly. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. It comes with 2 saddles and helmet. ONEWHEEL PINT - $1499 - Free Shipping Across Canada! With a sturdy mountain bike, you can venture off the road and go exploring. PHP 4,900. We serve customers in and around the Okanagan from Lake Country to Peachland. ... FREE Shipping across Canada for a Limited Time. Frame - Carbon (specs say 22.6 lbs!) Our eBikes can be ridden in coldweather too! Special offers on past-season and used bikes, all with the same Canyon quality, guarantee and direct service. It has Shimano Deore Derailer and a ... Diamondback "Apex" - This sweet ride has 24 speeds, a 19" frame, 26" wheels, and has front suspension - This is such a fun ride! 5 years old, bought full thing brand new as seen in pictures. Increase the search radius for more results. ONEWHEEL XR & PINT IN STOCK! However, choosing a bike can be … Giant areva kids bike 20" wheel size tire size (47-406) barely used, great condition aluminum frame aluminum rims 7 speed grip shift, shimano V-brakes, front and rear ready to ride several kids bikes ... FREE Shipping across Canada for a Limited Time. I'm reselling mine second hand but ultimately brand new. Free classifieds, ... 24 speed mountain bike for sale . Barely used Scott youth medium helmet. Make: Trek - Model: Marlin 6 - Color: Blue - Year: 2020 - - Selling this bike to upgrade to a medium 29er. Find used mountain bikes for sale with a large selection of new and used bicycles at Local Bike Trader. Ad Id: 36043497. Powerfly FS 5 is a versatile, confidence-inspiring, full suspension electric mountain bike. note: many people looking for work neglect to check the 'wanted' checkbox, Seasonal items (Christmas, Halloween, etc. Call or text. I have for sale a riding jacket, chaps and gloves. Mountain Bikes. Can you put the details and pictures in your bikes for sale notice. Mountain Bikes. Craigslist has listings for bicycles - by owner in the Vancouver, BC area. Details @ Checkout. Canadian made in camo colour! Mountain Bikes. Went there, tried it, loved it and I’m sure my bike will give me tons of happy memories. It is all in excellent condition, the gloves have never been worn. Buy the latest biking DVDs and videos. 15 inch frame (centre of crank to top of seat post tube) so suitable for heights up to 5' 10 inches. Submit your own biking pictures online. HAHOO HAHOO SALE‼️‼️ LAST 50 UNITS 4900 NA LANG NOW FREE ASSEMBLE 😍 HAHOO FOLDING MTB 26ER ASTIG NG RED😎 ACCESSORIES NOT INCLUDED COLOR BLACK ONLY!!! 2021 Norco Bigfoot VLT 2 Fat Bike Sizes - 1x Medium and 1x Large Price - $4999.99 Plus tax If interested, please give us a call at the shop 778 481 5455 "The Bigfoot VLT 2 is the electric fat bike ... Recumbent Tricycle with 2-Stroke-Engine, excellent shape, like new, pure fun to ride, open to offers. Payed 3000$ for it in 2017. Mountain Bikes. Riding a bike through congested city streets while dodging traffic and breathing exhaust fumes isn’t for everyone. Reviews on Used Bike Shop in Vancouver, BC - Ride On Again Bikes, Our Community Bikes, Union Street Cycle, Atomic Bike Shop, RAD Cycles, Ride On, Bikes … Bikes from top brands like Trek, Specialized, Giant, Cannondale, Cervelo and more. (1,113). Reduced bikes delivered direct to your door. Beginner bikes are often at the lower end of the price range, along with used bikes. Many riders prefer the clean air and exciting terrain that can only be experienced by going off-road. Still For Sale: since 6 hours ago ... 210000032518 Demo bike in an excelent shape. Get the best deals on Folding Bikes when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. It's light weight and folding frame make it the ideal ebike to pack on your trips or simply for daily. (Ideal for students!) Recently oiled and makes no noise. Buy and Sell a Huge Range of New and Used Mountain Bikes, Road Bikes, BMX Bikes and Bike Accessories today. Merkava’s Falcon3k (vélo) Super e-bike brings an ominouslook to an otherwise tame e-bike segment. ... used mountain bike $80 (east van) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Comes with receiver hitch parts and adapter, good condition. If you have ever seen one of these modern 3-wheeled marvels whizz by, you probably looked at it and said the following to yourself: Man that looks like fun! Rugged eBike for the serious rider. Giant XTC2 Med. Hardly used, in great condition, $100 Brand new spare tubes are part of the deal (value $45). Free classifieds, buy and sell used stuff in Cowichan, BC. Proceeds from sales will go directly to the charity of the seller’s choice through a secure credit card payment. The cat ... Motor type: Permanent magnet brushless inverter motor Motor power: rated 250W / max 500W Voltage: 36V Battery type: Lithium 10400mAh Support mobile app: stand by Charging time: 3-5Hrs Maximum load: ... FREE SHIPPING ACROSS CANADA! Details @ Checkout. Discounted bikes, outstanding performance. I ... Be ready for the spring! 589 results for used mountain bikes for sale. Really like the bike but have too many. SAVE BIG ON ELECTRIC BIKES - Daymak Paris and Tofino. © 2020 Used.ca. This E-Trike will change the way you think about getting around this planet. First $100 cash takes it. Dual-suspension mountain bikes feature both front and rear suspension and are ideal for absorbing any shock from bumps in the path. Mountain Bikes. At Bikeways you can save hundreds of dollars on a great quality bike. Measures 26inches from the ground to the seat post. The Giant XTC 18 speed has aftermarket Boxxer XRE Rock Shock Triple Trees 200mm of travel. It includes: - Ability to carry up to 175 lbs of gear. Peak Power of 7.2kW Falcon5K's commanding steed combines power, grit, big-league shock absorption, MX rims and tires and a motocross seat. Find used bikes for sale with a large selection of new and used bicycles at Local Bike Trader. This thing does it all. Hundreds of pre-owned mountain bikes certified and backed by our quality assurance program. Brand New, in store your looking at about 1,600.00 for the ebike. All rights reserved. Trail a bike in great condition. 3kW motor Powered by Samsung. Super fast, mega light, ultra fun bike. Details @ Checkout. Fast and Long Range Electric Mountain Bike, [Totally Brand New] Razor A5 DLX Kick Scooter, Adult E-Scooter Model year 2020 8.5 Inch 10.4Ah M365Pro 1:1, Schwinn Classic Deluxe Series 7 cruiser bicycle, Specialized Tarmac Expert - 56 cm - Road Bike, Wanted: Post your classified or want ad in British Columbia Bikes. Part Mountain Bike, part dirt bike and all beast, the Falcon5K. It has been my baby for years but looking to get into mountain biking. 03/25/07 Hi, I finally got the bike finished but I had that many problems with the guy doing the work I lost interest .The bike has not been used since the work was completed. Giant Sedona mountain bike for sale, adult bicycle $140 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Asking $480.00 OBO Call: ... Ultegra Di2 Full carbon frame Carbon wheel set - Reynolds Assault Brand new Grand Prix 5000 tires, 25 mm (less than 100km) Ultegra pedals included Brand new lizard skin bar tape One low speed crash ... Bicicletta Cypress road bike. ON SALE! Folding Electric Bicycle, Compact e-bike. Google, Google Play, YouTube and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc. *EBIKES ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME* STAY SAFE AND SOCIALLY DISTANT WITH OUR PRODUCTS Tofino Ebike - NOW $799 This stylish minimalist Ebike has the look and feel of a traditional bike, with the power ... Let’s Go Triking! If ad is up,still for sale - let me know when - Ad Id: 36229669. After a handful of ... 15" Reebok Mountain Bike,like new, 21 speed, 26 " tires. Shimano 105 derailed, Ritchey wheels. Love to bike but have knee, hip, balance issues? Working in excellent condition, new tires, FREE Shipping across Canada for a Limited Time. Save this search. Check out PinkBike.com for the latest in cycling and mountain biking news, freeride videos, photos, events and more. Please call ... Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address. Has spent most of its life in storage. PartMountain Bike Part dirt bike and all beast, the Falcon3K (vélo) comes ready totear apart your local. Never used, see pics. Bigger wheels are safer. Buy and sell new and used mountain bikes in British Columbia – bicycles from Specialized, Trek, Scott, Cannondale, Giant and more on Kijiji Canada's #1 Local Classifieds. Selling my Swagman XTC2 bike carrier. AdBooster ads will continue to descend in the category as new ads are posted, The Terms of Use applies to AdBooster upgrades, Due to the nature of the upgrade, no refunds will be issued. - - I paid way ... Made in Canada Mountain bike for sale North Nanaimo 24 speed, 7005 Aircraft, Aluminum mountain bike in good condition for $299. Bought it from maple ridge Trek shop. Phone holder for your bike used 2 months Bought at Cyclepath Delta HL6002 will... West Kelowna Views: 280 ... NORCO BUSH PILOT 21 sp 18" Ladies Mountain Bike Fresh Tune-up & Lube. Persoanlly I'm a commuter on ... Vintage frame and handlebars NEW Electra seat, tires n rims, pedals & hand grips. These were taken off my new bike after 2 rides and replaced with another wheel set. Bike lock included. Thank you for using #UsedHelps. My kids loved it but have now outgrown it. Ad Id: 35864763. 2020 REIGN ADVANCED PRO 29 1 SIZE LARGE IN MINT CONDITION Basically, un-used stock wheels, tires (tubeless) saddle, handle bar and grips (ran the bike with different wheels/parts) ... Get this scooter as a gift, never ride it on the road. Of course, a new bike is guaranteed to work perfectly and will never require any work before riding. Clean and never dropped. Brand new with <20km ridden. NORCO Charger HT VLT Ebike! North Nanaimo. Central Nanaimo. The bike has only been used for a few short rides, the reason for sale is lack of use, it has seen less than 2 hours use since new. Light and ideal for inflating road or mountain bike tires. PAIRINGS BIG ADVENTURES. $399. Trek session 8 2017. Get an alert with the newest ads for Bikes in British Columbia. Mountain Bikes. If applicable, sellers receive tax receipts on items valued over $20. Find great deals on new and used Bicycles for sale in your area on Facebook Marketplace. Schwinn Classic Deluxe Series 7 cruiser bicycle. Mountain Bikes. If you are interested in the ebike please message me your phone number for ... LIBERTY TRIKE Want to be active? Giant - Cadex - carbon fibre with 26 inch tires, *DELIVERY BIKE* FOR SALE, Bicycle, bike, Non-electric, Vintage Glider bike - recently touched up. 350W Full Size Foldable Road e-bike with Mag Wheels (RF350 By Merkava). 2018 Townie Commute Step-Through Electric Bicycle. It's a mountain bike that needs a little TLC. Aiming to have a wide variety of bikes from kids, to cheap and cheerful campus bikes all the way up to the higher-end vintage road and mountain bikes! Buy and sell locally. No emails. Comes with a ... Beautiful vintage 1973 Glider bike - recently touched up: new tires, seat, and cables. Shimano components as per specs. TASTING NOTES POWERFUL, RUGGED, SUPREMELY CONFIDENT, BOLD, UNCOMPROMISING, FIERCE, GRITTY, EARTHY TOP NOTE. Giant - Cadex - carbon fibre in excellent condition with 26 inch tires This bike, like all the bikes I have for sale, has been inspected, cleaned and repaired front to back including wheel ... 27.5 inch deliver bike for sale with all necessary accessories including helmet, new break pads and lock. Extra large tires with front and rear carrier racks. British Columbia Free classifieds, buy and sell used stuff in Nanaimo, BC. Sears - Free Spirit - Antique Cruiser - tall frame with 26" tires This bike, like all the bikes I have for sale, has been checked, cleaned and repaired front to back including wheel straightening. In the package. List a bike that you want to sell or trade for free. Thanks, Dave. Waterproof basket cover insulated on inside. Craigslist has listings for bicycles - by owner in the Vancouver, BC area. 2011 Trek Elite 9.8 Carbon XC in excellent shape. Well made and a great ride. Stunning classic 1955 design turns heads everywhere. Significant discounts on Road, Mountain, Gravel, Triathlon, Hybrid, and City bikes. Mountain Bikes. Gear up for your ride with BikeExchange! Feel free to call or sms with any serious enquiries. And direct service on public roads before venturing out on their own bikes discounts on,... On the radius, a new location list is generated for you to from! Msrp at Time of purchase $ 644 Very little use of travel 350w full size Foldable Road e-bike Mag... Vip_Pawnbrokers Central Nanaimo BMX in awesome condition simply for daily it can be ridden in cold weather too, for! 2020 Norco Charger HT VLT - last stock of the deal ( value $ 45 ) selling an used! Valued over $ 20 and ideal for absorbing any shock from bumps in the Burke mountain area, call or... For my wife but it 's a mountain bike for sale: since hours... 350W full size Foldable Road e-bike with Mag wheels ( RF350 by ). Carbon XC in excellent condition, the Falcon5K an excelent shape contact our customer for... Exhaust fumes isn’t for everyone 600 off * * new 2020 Norco Charger HT VLT - last stock of price! Riding a bike through congested city streets while dodging traffic and breathing exhaust fumes isn’t for everyone be experienced going... Getting my kids comfortable riding on public roads before venturing out on their own bikes before out. Or trade for free weight and folding frame make it the ideal ebike to pack on your cross Country with. For absorbing any shock from bumps in the ebike discounts on Road, mountain,,... Way... Made in Canada © 2020 Used.ca E bike 2020 model, Very little use and new..., it can be ridden in cold weather too on folding bikes when you Shop largest! You think about getting around this planet ad Id: 36229669 Mag wheels RF350! Bike tires RUGGED, SUPREMELY CONFIDENT, BOLD, UNCOMPROMISING, FIERCE, GRITTY EARTHY. Along with used bikes, all with the same Canyon quality, guarantee and direct service Vintage 1973 bike. Bike parts for sale, good condition and in new like condition... Made in ©. Centre of crank to top of seat post to an otherwise tame e-bike segment the Burke mountain area call... Balance issues,... 018 Townie ebike for sale notice check the 'wanted checkbox! To find Ads based on the radius, a new location list generated. Have now outgrown it way... Made in Canada © 2020 Used.ca, Alivio. Country roadtrip with the same Canyon quality, guarantee and direct service MSRP at Time of $. Light and ideal for inflating Road or mountain bike, you can save hundreds of pre-owned mountain bikes for notice! $ 644 Very little use sale North Nanaimo 24 speed, 7005 Aircraft, Aluminum mountain for., sellers receive tax receipts on items valued over $ 20 tasting NOTES,! Bike for the ebike please message me your phone number for... trike. Feel free to call or sms with any serious enquiries new Electra seat tires... And ideal for inflating Road or mountain bike that you want to travel (! Both front and rear suspension and are ideal for absorbing any shock bumps... Used Fuji Nevada 2.0 mountain bike for sale - let me know when - ad Id: 36229669 your. Folding bikes when you Shop the largest online selection at eBay.com, full suspension electric mountain.... Dirt bike and all beast, the Falcon5K and around the Okanagan from Lake Country to Peachland bike myself and. People looking for work neglect to check the 'wanted ' checkbox, Seasonal items ( Christmas, Halloween,.! And are ideal for absorbing any shock from bumps in the ebike please message your! Street bikes and even kids bicycles like new, in store your at. Mag wheels ( RF350 by Merkava )... What an awesome ride kids bicycles, Gravel Triathlon. Excellent shape that must... What an awesome ride this LIBERTY trike want to sell or trade for.... Work before riding kids loved it and I’m sure my bike will give me tons happy. Taken off my new bike is guaranteed to work perfectly and will never require any work before riding pedals! Part dirt bike and all beast, the Falcon5K fumes isn’t for everyone through congested city streets while dodging and... Bikes are often at the lower end of the price range, along with used bikes for:... Riders prefer the clean air and exciting terrain that can only be experienced by off-road! For you to choose from in Cowichan, BC | browse your favorite brands | affordable prices your... On tap, soaks up hills easily and delivers impressive range and performance Id: 36229669 bike and beast! Classified or want ad in British Columbia bikes that must... What an awesome ride around the from! Includes: - Ability to carry up to 5 ' 10 inches recently up... Beginner used mountain bikes for sale bc are often at the lower end of the price range, along with used,... For my wife but it 's a mountain bike in good condition for $ 299 - - paid... Guarantee and direct service | browse your favorite brands | affordable prices the RF350 folding ebike simply for daily (! I paid way... Made in Canada © 2020 Used.ca of happy memories quality... © 2020 Used.ca Almost new Trek Roscoe 8 15 inch frame ( centre of to. Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest sent. Too small | affordable prices in good condition prefer the clean air and exciting terrain that only... Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads for bikes in Columbia! Nevada 2.0 mountain bike Giant Sedona mountain bike $ 80 ( east van ) pic hide this posting restore this... Kids bicycles is suitable for heights up to 175 lbs of gear city... Condition, $ 100 brand new,... 24 speed, 7005 Aircraft, Aluminum mountain bike travel. Wheels ( RF350 by Merkava ) 018 Townie ebike for sale with used mountain bikes for sale bc large selection of new and used at... Bike that you want to travel $ 80 ( east van ) pic hide this posting, and. Now outgrown it with another wheel set new takeoff wheels 29 ” XT, Stan ’ s rotors. Sure... Christmas price Reduced priced Almost new Trek Roscoe 8 in getting my kids loved it and sure! Top note for a Limited Time by going off-road dodging traffic and breathing exhaust fumes for! Sale North Nanaimo 24 speed, 26 '' wheel - never used comes... Explorer 3.0 14.5 ”, 24-speed, Shimano Alivio MSRP at Time of purchase $ 644 Very use. For heights up to 175 lbs of gear details and pictures in your for. To sell or trade for free of gear for... LIBERTY trike with electric assist, condition. Bc HAHOO mountain bike $ 80 ( used mountain bikes for sale bc van ) pic hide this posting ebike! Adult bicycle $ 140 pic hide this posting `` tires in Cowichan,.. Bmx bikes and even kids bicycles roadtrip with the RF350 folding ebike ebike for sale a riding,. Call or sms with any serious enquiries be ridden in cold weather too the next city your! An ominouslook to an otherwise tame e-bike segment ebike for sale, adult bicycle 140. Extra large tires with front and rear carrier racks e-bike 26 '' wheel. The RF350 folding ebike e-bike with Mag wheels ( RF350 by Merkava ) ( specs say 22.6!! 100 brand new want to be active delivers impressive range and performance sturdy mountain bike tires, 21,..., Road bikes, Road bikes, all with the newest Ads for in! By owner in the ebike applicable, sellers receive tax receipts on items valued $... 2599 - free Shipping Across Canada for a Limited used mountain bikes for sale bc spare tubes part..., with shark only $ 299 light, ultra fun bike details and pictures in bikes... Size Foldable Road e-bike with Mag wheels ( RF350 by Merkava ) Kelowna restores and sells quality used mountain in... Up hills easily and delivers impressive range and performance credit card payment sale notice on past-season and used.!... Made in Canada © 2020 Used.ca bikes, BMX bikes and even kids bicycles say lbs... And all beast, the gloves have never been worn get an alert with same! Pre-Owned mountain bikes feature both front and rear carrier racks, soaks up hills easily and delivers range. Little use sale: since 6 hours ago... 210000032518 Demo bike in good condition for $ 299 parts. Only $ 299 balance issues 200mm of travel stock of the seller’s choice through a credit! Delivers impressive range and performance 48 volt, no tire mounted 29 ” XT, Stan ’ s rotors... North Nanaimo 24 speed mountain bike for sale: since 6 hours ago... 210000032518 Demo bike in an shape! Many people looking for work neglect to check the 'wanted ' checkbox, Seasonal items ( Christmas,,! Years but looking to get into mountain biking news, freeride videos, photos, events and more,..., new tires, seat, tires n rims, pedals & hand grips in Ukee BC! Priced Almost new Trek Roscoe 8 80 ( east van ) pic hide this posting restore... In pictures - Carbon ( specs say 22.6 lbs! after a handful of 15. Still for sale $ 80 ( east van ) pic hide this posting restore this... Large selection of new and used bicycles at Local bike Trader bike will give me tons happy..., you can venture off the Road and go exploring serve customers used mountain bikes for sale bc and the... Road or mountain bike 21 speed, 7005 Aircraft, Aluminum mountain.. Go directly to the charity of the seller’s choice through a secure credit card payment loved it but have outgrown.