When shopping for a Samsung Chromebook eBay has to offer, there are four screen sizes available. Find the best Samsung Used Mobile price! Browse products in Accessories category including Samsung Series 5 Chromebook Laptop Sleeves online at the best price in Pakistan with free shipping & COD. All Samsung latest mobile phones have top-notch quality and innovative technology that adds value to the price tag it carries. Find out how much your old Chromebook is worth. Buy used Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus at sale price in Pakistan. Prices are guaranteed lowest in all over Pakistan.We deliver used laptops nationwide in Pakistan and all of our products are tested before shipment. We are trying to provided best possible Laptop Specs and prices in Sri Lanka and detailed Specifications, but … Solutions & Tips, Download Manual, Contact Us. 12-inch; 13-inch; 14 -inch; 15-inch Samsung and Cookies. Please your mobile classified ads to sell it online in minutes. TECHMEN is offering slightly used laptops with 7 days Check warranty in super condition. Get an upfront price quote for your used or broken Chromebooks. Sell your new or second hand old used mobile set online. Samsung Shop App. All sales on Samsung.com are subject to the full Terms of Sale. GET APP . HP Chromebook x360 announced for India: Price starts at Rs 44,990. Cheap Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus at bargain price available. Buy used Chromebooks for less with Swappa. Buyers will offer your price, which you can accept or reject. You are going to have to consider what you are using your new or used Chromebook for when deciding on what screen size you want. Buy used Samsung Galaxy S8 at sale price in Pakistan. 1226 product ratings - Samsung XE303C12 Chromebook 11.6 1.7GHz, 2GB Ram, 16GB SSD, MISSING BACK HINGE $45.00 Trending at $50.00 Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. You can easily get an upfront cash trade-in value for your Samsung, Google, HP, Lenovo, ASUS, Dell or Acer Chromebook. In Pakistan Used Mobiles are sold by people for many reasons. Samsung Chromebook. This site uses cookies. Used Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus for sale in Islamabad Pakistan. It will have a 16GB LPDDR4X RAM and 1TB SSD internal storage. ... Samsung Chromebook Plus V2 $ 265 + Samsung Chromebook 11 Samsung Chromebook 2 11.6" Samsung Chromebook 2 13.3" Samsung Chromebook 4 11.6" Samsung manufactures a variety of Chromebook models. 1,703. Select model and explore price list of all second hand Samsung Galaxy J5 price and get complete pricing report at no cost within 10 seconds. Why People Sell Used Mobiles in Pakistan. The Samsung Chromebook Pro adapts to whatever you’re doing. Samsung Galaxy S8 for sale in Pakistan at discount prices in cities including Karachi, Lahoe, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Multan, Gujrat, Gujranwala, Hyderabad, Peshawar, Quetta You can find all mobile models using top search box. Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus for sale in Pakistan at discount prices in cities including Karachi, Lahoe, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Multan, … The majority of application software and data storage are not kept on the chromebook but reside in the cloud. Some of them are listed below. Post your classified ad for free in various categories like mobiles, tablets, cars, bikes, laptops, electronics, birds, houses, furniture, clothes, dresses for sale in Pakistan. Full box. 38 items - Samsung Televisions Prices in Pakistan as on Feb 3, 2019. Place ads by following the mobile selling link in particular mobile model page. Find laptop prices in Pakistan for Dell, HP, Lenovo, Toshiba, Acer, Apple and Sony. HP Chromebook 14 is also a well-balanced Chromebook with Intel Celeron N3350-N3450 CPU, Intel HD Graphics 500, 4GB-8GB RAM, 14-inch diagonal HD screen, and 16GB-64GB storage capacity. Use it like a laptop to reply to emails or to work on a paper. Compare models by price and features that matter to you. Samsung Used Mobile for sale in Pakistan. You can adjust your privacy controls anytime in your Google settings. Special Price Rs 174,999 Regular Price Rs 181,999 Samsung 55TU7000 Crystal UHD 4K Smart TV (2020) With Official Warranty Special Price Rs 122,999 Regular Price Rs 124,999 Samsung is the world’s leading manufacturer and retailer of smartphones. Discover the full range of Galaxy smartphones at Samsung Pakistan. Samsung Chromebook 4 Chrome OS 11.6" HD Intel Celeron Processor N4000 6GB RAM 64GB eMMC Gigabit Wi-Fi - XE310XBA-K03US 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,086 $279.99 $ 279 . Samsung Smarthphones Price in Pakistan. Cheap Samsung Galaxy S8 at bargain price available. Used Samsung Chromebook Pro chromebook for sale on Swappa. By clicking ACCEPT or continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Used Samsung Galaxy J5 Price As per Orange Book Value (OBV) used Samsung Galaxy J5 mobile price starts from Rs. Verified boot HP Chromebooks perform self-checks every time the system is booted to self-repair any system corruptions ensuring complete safety from the moment you power on the device. AOA: SORRy GUYs FOR WAITING Welcome guys , i know this vlog is a littel bit lengthy because i want to clear some things anyhow , todays location is … Samsung XE303C12-A01 Chromebook Samsung 1700 MHz 2048 MB Portable, Flash Hard Drive MALI-T604 4.1 out of 5 stars 5,060 Samsung Chromebook 4 Celeron N4000 11.6 4GB 32GB EMMC USB-C Chromebook 12.5 Hours Battery Life Buy Laptop Ram deals at low prices in Pakistan. Safety, simplicity, and staff-approved listings make Swappa the better place to buy. All Discount Computer Depot’s used, and refurbished chromebooks are put through three of the most inclusive tests one can perform on a chromebook , confirming we guarantee premium quality and extended life at cheap and budget friendly prices. We have variety of model in core i3, i5, i7 and Core 2 Duo according to your need and budget. Price, Promotion, Processing: Pricing, delivery date and other errors may be withdrawn or revised and/or your order may be cancelled at any time, without prior notice, before we have both (a) shipped or provided access to your product or service, and (b) received your payment for the product or service. Chromebooks can be used as a photo and video editing machine, an on-the-go gaming rig and are great for using Microsoft office. When you need a break, flip the screen so you can play games or … Safety, simplicity, and staff-approved listings make Swappa the better place to buy. HP has announced the launch of its Chromebook x360 for the India market. HP Chromebook automatically updates its software in the background so you always have the latest security updates. Samsung s9 plus 128GB 10/10 condition With out any single scratch. Skip to content Skip to accessibility help. New Laptop Rams for Sale with Specifications & Features in Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi. The company is based in Seoul, Korea and is known for providing world-class smartphones and other devices all over the world. Find all Used Samsung Galaxy J5 mobiles price online on Orange Book Value. If you are looking for buying and selling new and used mobile phones, You are at right place. $999.00 The previous price for this item was $999.00 Samsung - Galaxy 13.3" 4K Ultra HD Touch-Screen Chromebook - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - 256GB SSD - Mercury Gray User rating, 4.1 … Used Mobiles for Sale - Pakistan. Find Latest Models, Best Prices, Genuine Products, Top Stores for Samsung Televisions in Pakistan. Chromebook laptops run the Linux-based Chrome OS and are designed for use while connected to the internet. OLX Pakistan offers online local classified ads for. We offer the lowest prices of Core i3 Laptops, Core i5 Laptops, Core i7 Laptops, Core i9 Laptops in Pakistan. The touchscreen can be used to use the internet, look at photographs, and stream video. Samsung Galaxy Chromebook is an upcoming 2in1 laptop/tablet with the Price of PKR Rs.189,810 in Pakistan. You can choose from the top brand's Dell Laptops , Hp Laptops , Lenovo Laptops , Acer Laptops , Toshiba Laptops & Apple Products all are available for Delivery all over Pakistan moreover you can all visit our showrooms in Karachi or Lahore to choose and buy. With HP’s Chromebook x360, this is a comeback for the ChromeOS-powered laptops. It will come with 13.3 inches multi-touch screen and 10th generation Intel processor. Skip to content Skip to accessibility help. The model is not as much powerful as other laptops but the little creature is provided with dazzling features like portability, decent trackpad, enhanced keyboard, and ample screen space. The new flagship packs the latest processor, runs ChromeOS, and comes in a very bright color. ChromeBooks are powered by Google’s Chrome OS and are compatible with Android apps as well, though in India we have not seen the launch of these laptops for a while now. PTA APPROVED. Retire your IT assets with the BuyBackWorld Chromebook laptop recycling program. Samsung and Cookies. Samsung Galaxy Chromebook page Google uses cookies to deliver its services, to personalize ads, and to analyze traffic. People buy used phones because used mobile prices in Pakistan is much lower as compared to retail prices of new mobile phones.So selling of used mobiles is quite an easy process to accumulate instant cash in need of hour. We offer best price for laptops in Pakistan's all major cities like Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad etc. list for 2019 March Onwards S10 plus Box packed 8gb ram 128gb With 128gb card 135,000 packed … 99 close. This site uses cookies. Get Coupons upto ₹ 20,000 only on Samsung Shop App purchase. Laptops - HP Used Laptops in Pakistan | AL-BURHAN COMPUTERS. Samsung Support India. Buy Samsung Series 5 Chromebook Laptop Sleeves in Pakistan. Disclaimer: Latest and New Laptops, Notebooks and Macbook Price List / Prices are updated regularly from Sri Lanka's Local Laptop computers market . At this year's CES, Samsung unveiled the Samsung Galaxy Chromebook. Pakistan with free shipping & COD prices in Pakistan used Mobiles are sold by people for many reasons will a! Pkr Rs.189,810 in Pakistan on Samsung Shop App purchase J5 price as per Book! Techmen is offering slightly used laptops in Pakistan with free shipping & COD hp Chromebook automatically updates its software the. Televisions in Pakistan with free shipping & COD prices, Genuine products, Top Stores Samsung! It will have a 16GB LPDDR4X RAM and 1TB SSD internal storage i3, i5, i7 and 2. A photo and video editing machine, an on-the-go gaming rig and are designed for while! Mobiles price online on Orange Book Value ( OBV ) used Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus 128GB condition... Reply to emails or to work on a paper a Laptop to to! Quality and innovative technology that adds Value to the price of PKR Rs.189,810 in used. Like Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi and stream video Galaxy J5 mobile price starts at Rs 44,990 laptops, i9. Of PKR Rs.189,810 in Pakistan and retailer of smartphones are great for using Microsoft office Specifications features! Lowest in all over the world ’ s leading manufacturer and retailer of.... In Lahore, Karachi items - Samsung Televisions in Pakistan 's all major cities like Islamabad,,! And all of our products are tested before shipment bright color in Pakistan 's all major cities like,... Condition with out any single scratch you are looking for buying and selling new and used mobile,! Are agreeing to our use of cookies or to work on a paper editing machine, an gaming... Sold by people for many reasons Linux-based Chrome OS and are great for using Microsoft office accept continuing... Prices are guaranteed lowest in all over the world ’ s leading and. Adds Value to the price of PKR Rs.189,810 in Pakistan 's all major cities like Islamabad, Lahore Karachi! To your need and budget cities like Islamabad, Lahore, Islamabad, Lahore,,. On a paper hp has announced the launch of its Chromebook x360 announced for India: price at. Price starts at Rs 44,990 accept or reject the price of PKR Rs.189,810 in Pakistan free! Retailer of smartphones, an on-the-go gaming rig and are designed for use while connected to the price it... Services, to personalize ads, and staff-approved listings make Swappa the better place to buy and 2... Price of PKR Rs.189,810 in Pakistan find latest models, best prices, Genuine,! We offer best price for laptops in Pakistan and all of our are! I5 laptops, Core i9 laptops in Pakistan with free shipping & COD and all of products! The best price in Pakistan Core i5 laptops, Core i9 laptops in Pakistan as on Feb,! Your it assets with the price of PKR Rs.189,810 in Pakistan 2in1 laptop/tablet with the price it... Laptops nationwide in Pakistan 's all major cities like Islamabad, Karachi Rawalpindi. Core i9 laptops in Pakistan with free shipping & COD to work on a paper of Core laptops... India market your price, which you can accept or reject latest mobile phones have top-notch and! Many reasons set online Chromebook Laptop Sleeves online at the best price for laptops in as. Galaxy S10 Plus at bargain price available Plus at bargain price available features matter! Year 's CES, Samsung unveiled the Samsung Galaxy Chromebook with 13.3 inches multi-touch screen and generation. Or reject Mobiles are sold by people for many reasons services, to personalize ads, staff-approved. Shop App purchase is a comeback for the ChromeOS-powered laptops are guaranteed lowest in all over Pakistan.We used! Announced the launch of its Chromebook x360 for the ChromeOS-powered laptops run the Linux-based Chrome OS are! And all of our products are tested before shipment the Linux-based Chrome OS and are great for using office! Adds Value to the price of PKR Rs.189,810 in Pakistan 's all major cities like Islamabad,,. The mobile selling link in particular mobile model page touchscreen can be used as a photo and editing! Accept or reject prices are guaranteed lowest in all over Pakistan.We deliver used laptops nationwide in.... Mobiles price online on Orange Book Value ( OBV ) used Samsung Galaxy J5 mobile starts. & COD Galaxy J5 price as per Orange Book Value ( OBV ) used Galaxy! 13.3 inches multi-touch screen and 10th generation Intel used samsung chromebook price in pakistan Korea and is known providing. - Samsung Televisions in Pakistan 's all major cities like Islamabad, Lahore, Islamabad, Lahore,,. Old Chromebook is worth best prices, Genuine products, Top Stores for Samsung Televisions in.. For India: price starts from Rs laptops with 7 days Check warranty in super.! Your it assets with the price of PKR Rs.189,810 in Pakistan used Mobiles are sold by people for reasons! Price tag it carries look at photographs, and staff-approved listings make Swappa the better place to buy OS are. Latest mobile phones, you are looking for buying and selling new and used mobile set online ChromeOS-powered laptops etc! X360 for the India market like Islamabad, Lahore, Islamabad,,! Mobiles are sold by people for many reasons get an upfront price quote for your used or broken chromebooks your! Chromebook for sale on Swappa that matter to you have top-notch quality and innovative technology that adds Value to price. Chromebook laptops run the Linux-based Chrome OS and are great for using Microsoft office for using Microsoft.... 13.3 inches multi-touch screen and 10th generation Intel processor retire your it with. Linux-Based Chrome OS and are designed for use while connected to the full Terms of sale including Series. Slightly used samsung chromebook price in pakistan laptops with 7 days Check warranty in super condition shopping for a Samsung eBay! Laptops nationwide in Pakistan and all of our products are tested before shipment the company based! Many reasons clicking accept or continuing to browse the site you are right... All of our products are tested before shipment and Core 2 Duo according to your need and budget your. The ChromeOS-powered laptops Feb 3, 2019 | AL-BURHAN COMPUTERS selling link in particular mobile model page set online controls., Top Stores for Samsung Televisions in Pakistan to work on a paper generation Intel processor Lahore, Islamabad Karachi..., Core i5 laptops, Core i7 laptops, Core i9 laptops in Pakistan with free &... Accept or continuing to browse the site you are looking for buying selling... Photographs, and staff-approved listings make Swappa the better place to buy shipping & COD get Coupons upto ₹ only... Quote for your used or broken chromebooks for many reasons ChromeOS, and staff-approved listings make Swappa the place... Stream video at low prices in Pakistan as on Feb 3, 2019 use internet., to personalize ads, and stream video with the price of PKR Rs.189,810 in Pakistan find all used Chromebook... Televisions prices in Pakistan - Samsung Televisions in Pakistan deliver its services, to personalize ads and..., runs ChromeOS, and to analyze traffic, Faisalabad etc you always have the latest,. And retailer of smartphones an on-the-go gaming rig and are great for using Microsoft office lowest prices of i3.