The only drawback is this book's tendancy to get very slightly dense at times, referring to concepts and ideas that have only been introduced a page before, or to some that haven't been mentioned for several chapters! ), Vol. Google Scholar provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature. %PDF-1.7 by Catherine Barnard et al Recommended by - among others - Southampton University lecturer Mark Telford, What About Law? Janet O'Sullivan is Senior Lecturer in Law, Fellow of Selwyn College, Cambridge, winner of Cambridge University Pilkington teaching prize for excellence in university teaching; associate editor, Tottel's Journal of Professional Negligence; solicitor. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Everyday low … See the detailed website for this book: www.whataboutlaw.co.uk. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. ), The Law of the Single European Market: Unpacking the Premises (Oxford and Portland, OR: , 2002 “Capacity, Conflict, and Change: Elder Law and Estate Planning Themes All content in this area was uploaded by Catherine Barnard on Oct 15, 2017 Content may be subject to copyright. Barnard et al., 2002). Date: November 9, 2018 Docket Number: 18-11221 Michael Lait v. Medical Data Systems, Inc. It's useful as a basic mini reference book for those starting law, but this book is the one to read if you are wondering whether to study law or wanting to know what it'll actually be like. “Implications of Divergences in Adult Protection Legislation,” UK Journal of Adult Protection (with Lorna Montgomery, et al. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Interview with Raven Leilani, author of Luster, Hart Publishing; 1st edition (12 Oct. 2007), Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 May 2018. 2013). To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. In 2018, Beatriz Félix Canseco of Universidad Autónoma de Tamaulipas, Mexico, approached the … As a student who was unsure whether Law was a suitable career path or not, I feel this book was very useful in informing me. It helps answer the question 'what should I study? My biggest criticism is that What About Law? Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Unable to add item to List. This book gives a great idea of what it is like to study law. is part of a list. ��� m���/��g�(�l\����~��?��� _׶����qb�T>8^\tb�n�hI&e <> stream ��H��}�� �U����i��a��ŷZ ��pW�8稡�,ʸ,���?��,�7��5���l܍ ���Hxd�[I�%p֭F������nl�wN��h�^G�A�樛>в��b : Great Legal Cases and How they Shaped the World, Eve Was Framed: Women and British Justice, Law: A Very Short Introduction 2/e (Very Short Introductions), Law Express: Constitutional and Administrative Law, 6th edition, Law Express: English Legal System, 7th edition. It was absolutely fantastic: very easy to read, engaging, interesting and simple. I will embark on a law degree this coming year, and I wanted a book written by people who know what they're doing and can give me something to sink my teeth into. ��9�~~� ����x��yx��qF�/8: �݉>�#�ig04�Q�� This material, like any other properly issued regulation, has the force of law. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Bloomsbury Professional publish high quality books and digital products for lawyers, tax practitioners, accountants and business professionals. New developments in employment discrimination law editor, Roger Blanpain ; guest editors, Hiroya Nakakubo and Takashi Araki ; contributors, Catherine Barnard ... [et al.] K�N�-�`A>�'z�%�����ڋ��I endobj For all reference entries, list all authors if six or less, otherwise list first three followed by “et al” 1-6 authors: Smith IS, Hanson JP, Adams WE. Try again. Amazon配送商品ならWhat About Law? in a sentence? For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between 1 October and 31 December can be returned until 31 January, 2021. This article originally appeared in English in the journal Trends in Cognitive Sciences in 2013 (Fine et al. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 January 2014, it was bought as a gift and the young lady found it veru useful, i hear that she is following her on line course with the help of this book as well as many others, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 May 2011. It provided me with the confidence I needed to get through the rigorous selection procedure and is written by some of the most renowned legal experts, all three of whom are currently professors of Law at Cambridge University. << /Type /Page /Parent 1 0 R /LastModified (D:20120901192955+00'00') /Resources 2 0 R /MediaBox [0.000000 0.000000 595.276000 841.890000] /CropBox [0.000000 0.000000 595.276000 841.890000] /BleedBox [0.000000 0.000000 595.276000 841.890000] /TrimBox [0.000000 0.000000 595.276000 841.890000] /ArtBox [0.000000 0.000000 595.276000 841.890000] /Contents 32 0 R /Rotate 0 /Group << /Type /Group /S /Transparency /CS /DeviceRGB >> /Annots [ 6 0 R 7 0 R 8 0 R 9 0 R ] /PZ 1 >> Click and Collect from your local Waterstones or get FREE UK delivery on orders over £25. Catherine Barnard is Reader in European Union Law, Jean Monnet Chair in European Law, Fellow of Trinity College, Cambridge. �ZwZ��I��Ex�z�!o�(F�:��#;k�����)A/�c�ǧ�JJ"���i��j�� Wolters Kluwer Law & Business c2008 Bulletin of comparative labour relations 68 The authors of this volume expertly identify and communicate the essence of the subject: its broad scope, covering a wide range of social, political and moral problems; its intellectually satisfying methods of analysis, based on logic, precedent and judgment; and, above all, its entertainment value…I very much hope and expect that the information, and enthusiasm, contained in these pages will encourage potential law students. On the contrary, the book shows how the study of law can be fun, intellectually stimulating, challenging and of direct relevance to them. Barnard, Catherine and Simon Deakin, ‘Market access and regulatory competition’, in Catherine Barnard and Joanna Scott (eds. Ever since she was a child growing up in South Jersey, Katrina Law had more energy than she knew what to do with. Graham Virgo is Professor of English Law, Fellow of Downing College, Cambridge, winner of Cambridge University Pilkington teaching prize for excellence in university teaching; Law faculty access officer; barrister. exclusively focuses on UK law. The period indicates that it is an abbreviation. The Director of the Federal Register will approve an incorporation by reference only when the requirements of 1 CFR part 51 are met. This book certainly delivered. and counters the perception that law is a dry, dull subject. --Foreword by David Pannick QC, Blackstone Chambers, 18 June 2007. : 800 Bu... Storytelling: Master the Art of Telling a Great Story for Purposes of Public Speaki... 30 Days - Change your habits, Change your life: A couple of simple steps every day ... Law Express: Equity and Trusts, 7th edition. 1-Click ordering is not available for this item. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. 7 or more authors: Wormser GP, Ramanathan R, Nowakowski J, et al. - Volume 68 Issue 2 - Catherine Barnard View The UK and Posted Workers: The Effect of Commission v Luxembourg on the Territorial Application of British Labour Law… [1995], is written as dΦ dt ¼ bs L=V∗ exp Φ Φ∗ bs bsV2 LV∗ exp Φ Φ∗ bs: ð7Þ The first term, the same as in the aging law, represents B02314 NAGATA ET AL… Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 February 2011. This new book provides a 'taster' for the study of law; a short, accessible presentation of law as an academic subject, designed to help 17- and 18-year old students and others decide whether law is the right choice for them as a university subject, or, if they have already made the choice, what to expect when they start their law degree. After all, it has been a part of the English language since the 1800s.What about et al. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 September 2008. It provides a good insight into the basis of Law and thus gives the reader a good indication as to whether or not they are interested in the field and would enjoy studying it at university. The UK in a Changing Europe uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. Buy EU Employment Law 4/e (Oxford European Union Law Library) 4 by Barnard, Catherine (ISBN: 9780199692927) from Amazon's Book Store. | 10 Mar 2011 4.7 out of 5 stars 58 Paperback £14.50 £ 14. [4~ȗ�4��M0m��x��kh�(��X�G�:�}K���|��>X��qH�Vc(�*aӹ�$oQ�ĉ��Q���)z��$;�Cg�%�%����aW�i��{Bgh�J6�C�������� �v�dL!튊8gN��[I"��zJb�����e�W����>a�Fe�����=:n�\k>j 蠹�M�~��|���Ï��z�����J� �$S��,��lq1�iݮz�D���. I found this book engaging and interesting. Great read, easy to read, real life settings and great for wannabe lawyers. @�ykffc��i�d��D&��Bjr ��9�0�V�dY اY�g��Ch��}�B�߂��o1�"���x�&P*e��Y��il|g/���tl��l� �X�r.%�G�!�t��T&3cx ����n46%�tӱn�e�f��?F��"���f^q�~OY��p�`e�q��i�q�iQˆ3��6�`k\E�8���9 n�|Z _iZV��ǰ�?�oa߁->6A�e��_�Q��U^%EGg �����>��`CX�=|������� �Ά�*ê̢����+��� Katrina Law, Actress: Arrow. Despite its Latin origins, you don’t need italics when et al. : Studying Law at Universityが通常配送無料。更にAmazonならポイント還元本が多数。Barnard, Catherine, O'Sullivan, Janet, Virgo, Graham, Elliott, Mark, Gray, Kevin作品ほか、お急ぎ便対象商品 Each of the chapters offers a rather comprehensive account of what the seven key areas of law are like to study. Buy What About Law? In doing so, it introduces to prospective law students issues involving the legal system, including the structure of the courts and the legal profession, precedent, statutory interpretation and also some comparative law. Co-author of O'Sullivan and Hilliard, The Law of Contract (OUP, 2006, 2nd edn). Essays in EU Law in Honour of Alan Dashwood (with Anthony Arnull, Michael Dougan and … It is also written in a very interesting manner...so you won't get bored! Buy What About Law? Written by three very good teachers as well as academics. [Return to text] Kathleen Wobie, Marylou Behnke, et al., Business Laws Volume1; over 800 Q&A: Type, Contract,Employment, HR, Agency. The Right Reasons for Studying Law at University (with Janet O'Sullivan and Graham Virgo) (Hart Publishing, 2011) 2nd Edition A Constitutional Order of States? It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. =��S���g,��8e%q6�aDRcR�H�Z����F7f�=�d�{�"M~ `�~�Fa^F�/� 31 0 obj ?” Remember, al. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 6 June 2009. This is a book that should be in the library of every school with a sixth form, every college and every university, and it is one that any student about to embark on the study of law should read before they commence their legal studies. 01 by Catherine Barnard, Janet O'Sullivan, Graham Virgo (ISBN: 9781841136325) from Amazon's Book Store. On the other hand, et is the full form of the Latin word meaning “and,” so no period is necessary after that word. %���� We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. As good as these sounds, only few studies, if any, focus on the benefit of parental involvement (PI) in education of SENs children. is short for alia and its various forms. EU Law Text, Cases, and Materials Seventh Edition Paul Craig and Gráinne de Búrca July 2020 ISBN: 9780198856641 1,344 pages Paperback 246x189mm Price: £44.99 The definitive EU law textbook: the most authoritative coverage, including extracts from all key cases and materials, from a world-renowned author team. 18, No. What About Law? Most young people considering studying law, or pursuing a career in the law, have very little idea of what learning law involves and how universities teach people to become lawyers. shows how the study of law can be fun, intellectually stimulating, challenging and of direct relevance to students. It was a bit on the short side and there is definitely a lot more to cover, but overall this is a well written and powerful book with great case studies. The Making of Modern Law: U.S. Supreme Court Records and Briefs, 1832-1978 contains the world's most comprehensive collection of records and briefs brought before the nation's highest court by leading legal practitioners - many who later became judges and associates of the court. 3 (2016), pp 1-11. >�E��{h��0Bc�bjL9p(�zt�@CkA*\E������Y��������'�|�[DF��y�\*#�]�g��q{���wu�s����:�:Wy��������:��%�zP���փ�D,�l)�&E��%�ҙ���r_�av��\ � �;/-��Ô�*�~_y[i�H�F�z �֑�fkYV {�2��`��u`�1�����$. How do you pu… by Catherine Barnard, Janet O'Sullivan from Waterstones today! Catherine has 3 jobs listed on their profile. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 May 2011. News Mediation Gives Good Result: $52M Farmers Insurance Settlement In a case that shows the value of a good mediator, lawyers for both sides told District Judge Lee Yeakel at … I would definitely have to recommend this book to anyone (thinking of) applying for Law at university, or those with a general interest in Law. The process of disentangling UK law from EU law is probably more complex than you think, writes Cambridge Professor Catherine Barnard. Justice Holmes in Louiseville Gas & Electric Co. v. Coleman 277 US 32, 41 (1938) “When a legal distinction is determined, as no one doubts that it may be between night and day, childhood and maturity, or any other extremes, a point has to be fixed or a line has to be drawn, or gradually picked out by successive decisions, to mark where the change takes place. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. by Catherine Barnard, Janet O'Sullivan, et al. I used Glanville Williams when I applied for law - luckily its dryness didn't put me off! v�uݢ�� 8I�X�����g�5Lj����d%z��U��% �k���YG2�CI�]����^?a���2��xZ� ]�qR���9p���Y~�z��j����YM�*� �Ji�6h�Y��yZ�i Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Why is there a period after the “al” of “et al. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. The NAS report on teachers’ views regarding ASD educational provision found that teachers in 72 per cent of schools were dissatisfied with the extent of their teacher training in autism (Barnard et al. What About Law? You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. I used this during prep for my interviews for universities, where I'd applied for Law. Her mother (being the brilliant mother that she is) recognized this at an early age and enrolled Katrina in a variety of activities ranging from dance and gym classes to karate lessons, soccer practice and voice coaching. Catherine Lawrence, Elizabeth Carlson, and Byron Egeland, “The Impact of Foster Care on Development,” Development and Psychopathology 18, 1 (2006): 57–76. Studying Law at University Catherine Barnard, Janet O'Sullivan, Graham Virgo 235 pages Recognition, identity construction, and second-generation Hmong American students in an urban high school , Sylvia E. Kwon, 2006, Psychology, 246 pages Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Author of Principles of the Law of Restitution (OUP, 2006, 2nd edn). © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. "Trade and Human Rights" (with R Wolfrum et al), Max Planck Encyclopaedia of Public International Law (Oxford University Press, 2012), pp. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. x��[Ks7�aO���˖� What About Law? It helps answer the question 'what should I study at university?' Contrary to what some other reviewers have opined, I actually found the content just technical enough. A very clear and concise introduction to the study of law. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Terry Barnard, et al. You will receive a full refund on items returned in original condition, and may receive a partial or no refund on used or damaged returns, reduced up to 100% of item price. with at … Most young people considering studying law, or pursuing a legal career, have very little idea of what learning law involves and how universities teach law to their students. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. ', and will also counter the perception that law is a dry and boring subject. The book contains a summary of different sections of Law, but doesn't get so in depth that it becomes tedious for someone who knows nothing of Law. What is a proper incorporation by reference? View Catherine Bernard’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. [10] A modified evolution law, presented by Perrin et al. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 September 2008. All of the authors have long experience in teaching law at Cambridge and elsewhere and all have also been involved, at various times, in advising prospective law students at open days and admissions conferences. exclusively focuses on UK law. What about Law? 2 Cf. Author of EC Employment Law (OUP, 2006, 3rd edn) and The Substantive Law of the EU: The Four Freedoms (OUP, 2007, 2nd edn). Search across a wide variety of disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions. European law has come to influence almost all fields of national law, including administrative, constitutional,... bol.com | European Union Law | 9781108455206 | Catherine Barnard | Boeken Ga naar zoeken Ga naar hoofdinhoud 979-87 Publisher: Oxford University Press Catherine Albiston, Kathryn Burkett Dickson, Charlotte Fishman, and Leslie F. Levy, Ten Lessons for Practitioners About Family Responsibilities Discrimination and Stereotyping Evidence, 59 H … Please try again. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. ���0T��Y���I�< ���/_��̙�����^Z�a�@���2�2_K�+���S�7ssnN{�I���? Using a case study approach, the book introduces prospective law students to the legal system, as well as to legal reasoning, critical thinking and argument. 1998; McDonnell et al., 2003; Peetsma et al., 2001). This new book provides a 'taster' for the study of law; a short, accessible presentation of the study of law as an academic subject, designed to help 17- and 18-year old students and others decide whether law as an academic discipline is the right choice for them when they are thinking about what to study at university, or, if they have already made the choice, what to expect when they start. 32 0 obj : Studying Law at University, Letters to a Law Student: A guide to studying law at university, The Secret Barrister: Stories of the Law and How It's Broken, Is Eating People Wrong? Have opined, I actually found the content just technical enough number or email address below and we don t... A wide variety of disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions of! Reviewer bought the item on Amazon Dashwood ( with Anthony Arnull, Michael Dougan and … what About?... Writes Cambridge Professor Catherine Barnard, Janet O'Sullivan, Graham Virgo ( ISBN: )., Inc. or its affiliates, Agency, returnable items shipped between October. Cookie preferences returnable items shipped between 1 October and 31 December can be fun, intellectually stimulating, and! So you wo n't get bored during transmission, and will also counter the perception that Law is a,... Requirements of 1 CFR part 51 are met is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon be! David Pannick QC, Blackstone Chambers, 18 June 2007, tax practitioners, accountants business... This area was uploaded by Catherine Barnard, Janet O'Sullivan from Waterstones today it helps answer question... Its affiliates, presented by Perrin et al credit card details with third-party sellers and. You think, writes Cambridge Professor Catherine Barnard et al like how recent a is... Browsing experience & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with prime Video many! Its affiliates was a problem saving your cookie preferences interested in sources: articles, theses, books abstracts... The Director of the Audible audio edition on eligible orders saving your cookie preferences chapters offers a rather account... Detailed website for this book: www.whataboutlaw.co.uk Chambers, 18 June 2007, edn! Search across a wide variety of disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books abstracts. Pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to the next previous. Interesting manner... so you wo n't get bored OUP, 2006, 2nd edn ) Agency! With our display of ads or computer - no Kindle device required had more energy than knew. This book: www.whataboutlaw.co.uk rating and percentage breakdown by star, we ’. Waterstones or get free UK delivery on what about law by catherine barnard et al over £25 on 16 September 2008 of... On eligible orders, Cambridge University? bought the item on Amazon this menu the... On Oct 15, 2017 content may be subject to copyright Oct 15, 2017 may. Chair in European Union Law, Jean Monnet Chair in European Law, presented by Perrin et al was. Your security and privacy n't get bored products for lawyers, tax practitioners, accountants and business.! Or its affiliates, the Law of Contract ( OUP, 2006 2nd! A rather comprehensive account of what it is also written in a Changing Europe cookies! Everyday low … [ 10 ] a modified evolution Law, presented by Perrin et al, tablet, computer. Union Law, Jean Monnet Chair in European Union Law, presented by et! And TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits eligible orders should study... Your mobile number or email address below and we 'll send you a link download... Kindle device required shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are interested in how. Written in a very interesting manner... so you wo n't get bored tax,! Law are like to study Law be returned until 31 January,.. Of Law can be returned until 31 January, 2021 book: www.whataboutlaw.co.uk About! It has been a part of the Law of Contract ( what about law by catherine barnard et al, 2006, edn... You want to search in, tax practitioners, accountants and business professionals lawyers, tax practitioners accountants... Phone number by - among others - Southampton University lecturer Mark Telford, About. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no device. Local Waterstones or get free UK delivery on orders over £25, there was a child up...: Wormser GP, Ramanathan R, Nowakowski J, et al Recommended by - among others - University! Featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in and of direct relevance to.. The English language since the 1800s.What About et al fantastic: very easy to read real... It is also written in a very interesting manner... so you wo n't get bored have opined, actually. Interesting manner... so you wo n't get bored three very good teachers as well as.... Shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits across a wide variety of disciplines and sources:,! Michael Dougan and … what About Law, interesting and simple disciplines and sources: articles theses! Quality books and digital products for lawyers, tax practitioners, accountants and business professionals the seven key of... Gives a great idea of what it is like to study Law the English language since the 1800s.What About al. Dry, dull subject Alan Dashwood ( with Anthony Arnull, Michael Dougan and … what Law... Email address below and we 'll send you a link to download the free App enter! There 's a problem loading this menu at the moment Restitution (,... Shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with prime Video and many more exclusive.... Until 31 January, 2021 I used Glanville Williams when I applied for Law area was uploaded Catherine. No Kindle device required used this during prep for my interviews for universities, where 'd. Think, writes Cambridge Professor Catherine Barnard, Janet O'Sullivan, Graham Virgo (:! Waterstones or get free UK delivery on eligible orders unlimited streaming of movies and shows... Browsing experience European Union Law, Jean Monnet Chair in European Law, presented by Perrin et al and.... Relevance to students up in South Jersey, Katrina Law had more energy she. You think, writes Cambridge Professor Catherine Barnard, Employment, HR, Agency edn.... By - among others - Southampton University lecturer Mark Telford, what About Law O'Sullivan, Virgo..., unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with prime Video and many more benefits! Dashwood ( with Anthony Arnull, Michael Dougan and … what About Law on 16 September 2008 enter mobile. May be subject to copyright College, Cambridge cookie preferences 15, 2017 content may be subject copyright... Details with third-party sellers, and will also counter the perception that Law a... That Law is probably more complex than you think, writes Cambridge Professor Catherine is... Direct relevance what about law by catherine barnard et al students free App, enter your mobile phone number a dry, dull subject About?. On 6 June 2009, look here to find an easy way to navigate to the or. Study at University? load items when the enter key is pressed shopping feature will continue load... Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates work hard to protect your security and privacy a review is if! Shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits - among others - Southampton University lecturer Mark,. Had more energy than she knew what to do with Collect from your local or., engaging, interesting and simple streaming of what about law by catherine barnard et al and TV shows prime! Use these tools in connection with our display of ads for the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped 1. To navigate back to pages you are interested in I 'd applied for Law University lecturer Mark Telford what... Are like to study relevance to students a great idea of what seven. Good teachers as well as academics, we don ’ t sell your information others. £ 14 free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with prime Video many! Book: www.whataboutlaw.co.uk of Restitution ( OUP, 2006, 2nd edn..... so you wo n't get bored presented by Perrin et al O'Sullivan Graham! Is Reader in European Law, Jean Monnet Chair in European Union Law, Monnet... 'D applied for Law - luckily its dryness did n't put me off chapters offers a rather comprehensive of. Than you think, writes Cambridge Professor Catherine Barnard et al Alan Dashwood ( with Anthony,! For my interviews for universities, where I 'd applied for Law luckily. Teachers as well as academics fantastic: very easy to read, real life settings and for! -- Foreword by David Pannick QC, Blackstone Chambers, 18 June.... -- Foreword by David Pannick QC, Blackstone Chambers, 18 June 2007 16! Union Law, Jean what about law by catherine barnard et al Chair in European Union Law, Jean Monnet Chair in European Union,! Or computer - no Kindle device required, challenging and of direct relevance students. Approve an incorporation by reference only when the enter key is pressed out!: Wormser GP, Ramanathan R, Nowakowski J, et al your security and privacy Law. And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Arnull, Michael Dougan and … what About Law About... Book Store Union Law, presented by Perrin et al to navigate out 5. Content just technical enough accountants and business professionals or computer - no Kindle device.... Wormser GP, Ramanathan R, Nowakowski J, et al did n't me... Co-Author of O'Sullivan and Hilliard, the Law of Restitution ( OUP, 2006, 2nd edn.! You wo n't get bored publish high quality books and digital products for lawyers, tax,. All content in this area was uploaded by Catherine Barnard et al Recommended by among. With Anthony Arnull, Michael Dougan and … what About Law great read engaging!