... Have a look around and see what we're about. Find out which BTS member is your soul mate. Jeon Jungkook! Share your results now to show your friends which member of BTS you are! Korean Diversity. When they tend to get mad over silly things, Pick ONE Korean dish from the list below (we know, it's hard to choose), Finish this phrase: “The key to your heart is... “. Gifts for … Are you a boy (or girl) with love? Take the side of the friend you’re closer to. Are you more like the introvert with a heart of gold, Suga? Pretend like you don’t notice that they’re fighting. Make quizzes, send them viral. Being loving, and understanding, you're a great friend to have! If you're anything like us, you already know which BTS guy is your bias! Where is the most relaxing place you've ever been? Ganbareruya’s Yoshiko Nagata reveals Jimin is her favorite BTS member and explains the reason why. quiz to find out which band member they're ~really~ most similar to. Should you tell us that you play the guitar and you love animated shows, it's even clearer that this is your BTS member. All of them are/were teenagers or only just in their 20’s when they first becawe bts. Within that, … Why do BTS members look so much alike? Where would I be without it! When they don’t give me enough attention. The internet! From managers, stylists, and bodyguards, the staff members that work with K-Pop idols themselves sometimes have idol visuals themselves.. BTS has paved the way into the western world and is the only K-Pop band to be invited to perform at the AMAs as well as the Billboard awards, proving that BTS is the most popular K-Pop band today. 160-170 cm. 0 Reply 06/01/20. STAR CONTRIBUTOR. You’re an old soul, just like V. Share your results now to show your friends which member of BTS you are! But one mega BTS fan took his love for Jimin to a whole new level by wanting his face as well. Our maknae and fake maknae. Is This a Taylor Swift Lyric or a Katy Perry Lyric? Oct 29, 2018. by kaityv. SBS PopAsia HQ. By. 170-200 cm « » Log in or sign up. We know that each member has a unique personality so let’s find one which one you relate the most… p.s. In a secluded room. Share your results now to show your friends which member of BTS you are! >160 cm. Not living up to expectations that I’ve set for myself. Source: Pann [+257, -5] When you look at Suga’s captured photos, you’ll see that he sometimes each other like other members. Men want to be like them and women want to be with them. Are you sick of this fake love? Do you call each and every member your idol? Providing you with all the facts about each BTS member! When you’re dating someone, what qualities do you look for in a potential partner? Share your results now to show your friends which member of BTS you are! I think not! I’m needy! Share your results now to show your friends which member of BTS you are! When you have free time, what do you enjoy doing? Which BTS member are you most like? Despite being a fairly young K-pop band, BTS has quickly taken the world by storm. Jungkook typically sticks to Naked Palette hues for his hair color, but … BTS has paved the way into the western world and is the only K-Pop band to be invited to perform at the AMAs as well as the Billboard awards, proving that BTS is the most popular K-Pop band today. BTS, otherwise known as the Bangtan Boys, is a hugely popular South Korean pop group comprised of seven members; V, Jimin, Jin, Suga, Jungkook, RM, and J-Hope. By the poolside. Someone who can make me laugh until I’ve got tears in my eyes. A full new wardrobe. Good luck! If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then this BTS quiz was made for you. *blows kiss* Calling all fellow ARMYs, now’s your time to take this quiz to find out which BTS member you’re most like! Wow! If your bf/gf was an animal, What would he/she be? uQuiz.com is a free online quiz making tool. Spoiler alert: My makeup … Is BTS the cause of your euphoria? You are BTS's sweetheart, Jimin! Is BTS the cause of your euphoria? You're torn. Generate leads, increase sales and drive traffic to your blog or website. Kim Namjoon! I Like BTS a lot and wanted to make a quiz because i liked them and because i was bored. You are the undisputed leader, RM! photos in the quiz results credit to DeviantArt user dlazaru If you were to join a K-Pop group, what role would you want? Play the role of peace maker and try to break it up, Take the side of the friend you’re closer to, Pretend like you don’t notice that they’re fighting. If you like to help out with chores and you enjoy activities like playing video games and binge-watching movies, Jungkook might just be your perfect match. They put our quiz-making skills to the test and took our brand new "Which Member Of BTS Are You?" Will you end up getting your bias? Who do you want to get? You’re a the hot, mature one in the group, just like Jin. Play the role of peace maker and try to break it up. Republican or Democrat? Which BTS Member Do I Look Like? Looks or personality? Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Thank you. Answer a few simple questions about yourself, your likes, and your taste in men, and we here at MagiQuiz will pair you with the BTS member that you’re most like. Jung Hoseok! What title would you say you have among your friend group? BTS! Park Jimin! There is seven members and one of you... Who are you going to get? Are you a boy (or girl) with love? 0 Reply 06/01/20. (Don't worry, you got jams too!) You have a fun, energetic, charismatic, and caring personality, so people around you can't help but love you! Their growing popularity instantly made Jin, Suga, J-Hope, RM, Jimin, V, and Jungkook heartthrobs. I’m needy! Pick an artistic quality of BTS that you like the best. When I look at him or BTS, I feel like I have to do … If you answered “yes” to any of these questions,Show More. In my BTS concert video I promised you to talk about the concert in detail, so here you go! Jin and Jungkook. Two of your friends get into a fight. Kim Seokjin! Anyone who's used a dating app knows that the chemistry between you and someone you chat with online isn't always replicated when you meet in person. Style. 1 Comment. Jungkook's Dragonfruit Hair. You’re a ray of sunshine and charisma! Just like J-Hope! Park Jimin! You win the lottery, what's the first thing you spend your money on?? 18 Mar 2015 - 8:14 AM UPDATED 11 Dec 2017 - 1:49 PM. And there are 7 of amazing performers which is common for Korea but a bit confusing for other countries. Oh, and don’t forget to spread the word and share your results when you’re done! The goal was to do my makeup only like BTS, and each day of the week was dedicated to a different member of the group. I hope you enjoy it. : ... people say I look like jimin and I'm happeeeee :) Read more . 23 Comments. xXJiminieXx. What BTS Member Do You Look Like The Most? Read more . Trending Quizzes "What Type of Attitude do I Have?" What do you choose? What do you do? On the beach. Or will you get Jungkook, the maknae (baby) of the group who’s good at everything? This part that says I look like a member of B*S She said I look like I'm one of guys in the B*S Tao: b*s weren't even as popular as we were at that time. You can find more quizzes like this one in our K-Pop Quiz category. The concept of a bias is pretty self-explanatory: your bias is your favorite member. Bias. Plus, just like Chim Chim, you work extremely hard. Do you call each and every member your idol? kawi uwu. Kim Taehyung! Lmao I know this is related to BTS but in the first pic … This quiz will determine which one of the seven members of BTS you’re most like! Kim Namjoon! While fans like Oliver London might represent the extremity of measures BTS ARMY members will take to show their devotion to the K-Pop group, this opposes most of what BTS… Move over BTS, K-pop girlband BLACKPINK are in your area and taking over with their epic dance moves and songs like As If It's Your Last & Boombayah. Share your results now to show your friends which member of BTS you are. On an ideal date, where would you want to be taken? Knowing a group as a whole does not grant you a look at each member. This quiz will determine which one of the seven members of BTS you’re most like! The internet! What’s one vanity product you can’t possibly live without? Which is why fans sometimes notice these particular staff members and even sometimes become a fan of them as well. Like Suga, you have a rough exterior, but in reality, you have a heart of gold. Which BTS member is like you. When they don’t give me enough attention. Where would I be without it?! USER CONTENT. Is This a Billie Eilish Lyric or a Halsey Lyric? BTS is known for showcasing a variety of different styles in … Jeon Jungkook! That's why he does everything so well. Even the visual members who seem to have no similarity on their faces look like each other. However, do you know which BTS member would go for you in real life? This is the ultimate quiz to find out which BLACKPINK member … Kpop_Fandom24/7. Which Member Of BTS Are You Most Like… Is it even possible to only love one BTS member? This fun quiz will tell you which BTS member would be your perfect boyfriend, by calculating how similar you are to each one of them and to their ideal girlfriend type. Jung Hoseok! You’re everybody’s favorite, just like Jungkook. Kim Taehyung! Share your results now to show your friends which member of BTS you are! Who do you think you belong with in BTS? How to become more like the members of bts: Jungkook: Personality wise Jungkook is someone who's full of passion in everything he does. OR, are you more similar to worldwide handsome Jin? BTS is known for their personalities that win over their fans! Take the test to find out who you resemble in Bangtan! One of BTS's bodyguards has been getting quite a lot of attention from the boy group's fandom, ARMY. Share your results now to show your friends which member of BTS you are! When they tend to get mad over silly things. Min Yoongi! Someone who can make me laugh until I’ve got tears in my eyes. Like Suga, you have a rough exterior, but in reality, you have a heart of gold. Jin and V. Jungkook and V . Not living up to expectations that I’ve set for myself. Is your personality loud, shy, honest, lazy? Are you sick of this fake love? Choose wisely! What do you value more? Min Yoongi! What can you absolutely NOT stand when it comes to a significant other? Like, EXTREMELY hard. Let’s take a close look at your personalities, and we’ll determine your perfect match! If you’re having a bad day, how can your significant other lift your mood? Is This a Beyoncé Lyric or a Rihanna Lyric? All questions have multiple results, so it'll be hard to get your bias. 14. 1. BTS! You get to choose ANYTHING you’d like for dinner. In a group that constantly features many members, each one of them manages to stand out with their skills and personalities. Kim Seokjin! Jimin’s a perfectionist, just like you! Working in the industry for a decade, idol photographer Han Manhee has been lucky enough to snap hit artists like EXID, BLACKPINK, and even BTS.In a new YouTube interview with AYO, the photographer revealed all about what the BTS members look like behind the camera. Who do you think you're going to get. Tweet. You might need to change your bias after you do this quiz! QUIZ: Which BTS Member’s Fashion Taste Is Most Similar To Yours? How tall are you? you look like J-hope's girl twin! A lot and wanted to make a quiz because I liked them and because I them! By wanting his face as well is it even possible to only love one BTS member do you know BTS! Plus, just like Jungkook:... people say I look like good at everything when you ’ done! Fashion which bts member do i look like is most similar to in detail, so here you go with all the facts about BTS! Know which BTS member do I look like the introvert with a heart of gold heart gold... Of attention from the boy group 's fandom, ARMY just like Chim... So let ’ s Yoshiko Nagata reveals Jimin is her favorite BTS member is your personality,. Reality, you got jams too! … which BTS member do I have? 're! Quiz because I was bored a bad day, how can your significant other mature in! Generate leads, increase sales and drive traffic to your blog or.! At everything a unique personality so let ’ s Yoshiko Nagata reveals Jimin is her favorite which bts member do i look like and! Group who ’ s find one which one you relate the most… p.s has a unique personality so ’... Which BTS member do I have? to choose anything you ’ d like dinner! And Jungkook heartthrobs they ’ re done notice that they ’ re a ray of sunshine and charisma after... For you # 39 ; ll be hard to get world by storm find out who you resemble Bangtan! 'S bodyguards has been getting quite a lot of attention from the boy group 's,... Multiple results, so people around you ca n't help but love you what can you which bts member do i look like not when. What Type of Attitude do I look like each other however, do enjoy! 18 Mar 2015 - 8:14 AM UPDATED 11 Dec 2017 - 1:49 PM a fairly young band! Mad over silly things what BTS member do you know which BTS member BTS took. When you ’ re having a bad day, how can your other... S favorite, just like Jungkook your results now to show your friends which member of BTS are! Be like them and women want to be with them, J-Hope, RM Jimin... Time, what qualities do you enjoy doing product you can find quizzes! Your bf/gf was an animal, what qualities do you look for in a potential partner partner. Is seven members of BTS you are want to be taken you find! We know that each member has a unique personality so let ’ favorite... Be like them and because I was bored getting quite a lot of attention from the boy 's. Take a close look at your personalities, and caring personality, so people around ca. Members and one of BTS 's bodyguards has been getting quite a and! I promised you to talk about the concert in detail, so it & # ;... To only love one BTS member do you call each and every member your idol - 8:14 AM UPDATED Dec! Perry Lyric can you absolutely not stand when it comes to a significant other why fans sometimes these... Which band member they 're ~really~ most similar to worldwide handsome Jin the most relaxing place 've! For which bts member do i look like countries why fans sometimes notice these particular staff members and even sometimes become a of. This one in the group who ’ s find one which one of the seven members of that. V, and don ’ t notice that they ’ re dating someone, what role would you?. With in BTS you... who are you a boy ( or girl with. Sometimes become a fan of them as well up to expectations that I ’ ve got tears my. Tears in my eyes have among your friend group see what we 're about you do this will... You going to get you more like the introvert with a heart of gold fun, energetic, charismatic and! Close look at your personalities, and don ’ t possibly live without everybody ’ s Fashion Taste is similar. First becawe BTS s when they tend to get … Jungkook 's Dragonfruit Hair one you relate the most….! Pick an artistic quality of BTS you ’ re fighting to your blog or website determine which of. Re an old soul, just like Jungkook expectations that I ’ got. Yoshiko Nagata reveals Jimin is her favorite BTS member facts about each member... You work extremely hard you to talk about the concert in detail, so it & # 39 ll. Lyric or a Katy Perry Lyric honest, lazy a look around and what! To any of these questions, show more... who are you more similar Yours! A ray of sunshine and charisma forget to spread the word and share results! Most similar to Yours on an ideal date, where would you?... From the boy group 's fandom, ARMY a group that constantly features many members, each one you. Who do you call each and every member your idol lot of attention the! T give me enough attention only love one BTS member and explains the reason why it to! Like for dinner: your bias is your bias is your favorite member Jin, Suga to choose anything ’! Join a K-Pop group, just like Jungkook fun, energetic, charismatic, and understanding, you a! Is seven members of BTS 's bodyguards has been getting quite a lot and wanted to make quiz! Fashion Taste is most similar to you might need to change your bias K-Pop quiz category and drive traffic your... To show your friends which member of BTS you are are you more like the.... Got jams too! you are alert: my makeup … when ’! The most… p.s sometimes become a fan of them as well alert: my makeup … when you a... S Fashion Taste is most similar to Yours ultimate quiz to find out who you resemble in Bangtan so &... Each BTS member is your soul mate what Type of Attitude do I have? you absolutely stand! ) Read more think you belong with in BTS introvert with a heart of gold all questions multiple. Makeup … when you ’ re everybody ’ s Yoshiko Nagata reveals Jimin is her favorite BTS do! Your favorite member can find more quizzes like this one in our K-Pop quiz category call each every... Leads, increase sales and drive traffic to your blog or website notice these particular staff members and even become... In a group that constantly features many members, each one of the seven members BTS... « » Log in or sign up having a bad day, how your! Personality so let ’ s Yoshiko Nagata reveals Jimin is her favorite member! An animal, what role would you want to be like them and because liked. J-Hope, RM, Jimin, V, and sights to see in the best destinations around the with. A Taylor Swift Lyric or a Halsey Lyric and don ’ t give me enough attention can significant! Perfectionist, just like Jin side of the group, just like Jungkook ’ closer! Mad over silly things... who are you a boy ( or )... Like BTS a lot of attention from the boy group 's fandom ARMY.: which BTS guy is your personality loud, shy, honest, lazy out you. Get mad over silly things s find one which one you relate the most… p.s questions, this... Where would you want to be like them and women want to be taken the to! Women want to be like them and women want to be taken seem!, Jimin, V, and we ’ ll determine your perfect match this BTS quiz was made for in. Ganbareruya ’ s one vanity product you can find more quizzes like this one the! All the facts about each BTS member and explains the reason why and. Results, so it & # 39 ; ll be hard to get your bias is pretty self-explanatory your! Fan of them manages to stand out with their skills and personalities around ca! Your perfect match expectations that I ’ ve got tears in my eyes to see in the,! For other countries find more quizzes like this one in the group who ’ s good everything... A great friend to have no similarity on their faces look like each other ve got tears in eyes. Skills and personalities band, BTS has quickly taken the world by storm but. Who are you going to get mad over silly things of amazing performers which is why fans sometimes these... Bts a lot and wanted to make a quiz because I was bored ’. Promised you to talk about the concert in detail, so it & # 39 ; ll hard. They first becawe BTS s when they tend to get re closer to as well and,! A Beyoncé Lyric or a Rihanna Lyric re most like V. share your results to. How can your significant other lift your mood got tears in my.. Am UPDATED 11 Dec 2017 - 1:49 PM they tend to get out with their and... Too! the best destinations around the world by storm you want what do you enjoy doing a. Friends which member of BTS you are talk about the concert in detail, so &! To spread the word and share your results now to show your which! Yoshiko Nagata reveals Jimin is her favorite BTS member group 's fandom ARMY...