Shop AT&T Prepaid Alcatel SMARTFLIP™ Black at Best Buy. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Being a “small” phone, Alcatel MyFlip comes with an advantage when it comes to power use. Alcatel SMARTFLIP is certified First Net-Ready, making this device an ideal tool for first responders and public safety agencies.Accessibility for all: The SMARTFLIP comes with a host of accessibility features like Real-Time-Text (RTT) and hearing aid compatibility that enable any user to easily stay connected.

, KaiStore, VoLTE (HD Voice), Google Maps, Google Assistant, External Display - 1.44", Qualcomm Snapdragon 210, Hearing Aid Compatibility, Internal LCD Display - 340 x 240 Pixels - 2.8", aGPS, Real-Time-Text (RTT), What others said when purchasing this item. Alcatel SMARTFLIP - Volcano Black - 4 GB isn't available. Don't grab a pint of milk expecting it to have a kick like Jack Daniels. The Alcatel SMARTFLIP comes preloaded with Google Assistant to help you get things done like book appointments, make phone calls, and find answers on the go using just your voice. Alcatel SMARTFLIP User Manual (75 pages) Brand: Alcatel | Category: Telephone | Size: 8.68 MB Table of … Owners of all marks retain their rights. Works like a charm. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. For a smartphone, it’s a small number. NEW! Besides, I don't have a ten-year-old to show me how a smart phone works, to this flip is a very good alternative for me. Go to. 99 List … If you want a plain phone that does the job of a phone, though, this is a good choice. Dual color screen flip … You can ask the Assistant to manage hundreds of tasks, from sending a text or opening an app, to telling you today's weather forecast.Simply connected: Enjoy crystal clear calls with HD Voice. Manufacturers, The SMARTFLIP is a modern flip … Be productive at work and home with the Alcatel SMARTFLIP. 4 GB $ 59.99. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. For AT&T PREPAID full terms and conditions, visit walmart.com/attprepaid.Easy and intuitive: The 2.8 internal color display is easy to see and use. Alcatel SMARTFLIP is certified First Net-Ready, making this device an ideal tool for first responders and public safety agencies.Accessibility for all: The SMARTFLIP comes with a host of accessibility features like Real-Time-Text (RTT) and hearing aid compatibility that enable any user to easily stay connected. Electrode, Comp-5a44eac7-23f8-4f80-bade-92d9453acf57, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-02cac4c4-007-1767717d9dc4d5, Generated: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 18:23:40 GMT, Electrode, Comp-19531548-e0ac-45b4-95a4-6794f0b5f356, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-fdcf7dff1782c9315d2d28df4c3dbb4be0b33cdf, CID-a1d9c37a-007-176771cd02372b, Generated: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 18:29:05 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. All rights reserved. Install and remove the battery, SIM card, and memory card (microSD). HD Voice Requirements: To experience HD Voice, both parties on the call must be located in an AT&T HD Voice coverage area and have an AT&T HD Voice-capable device and SIM with HD Voice set up on their account. Second time ordering an item, hopefully you won't cancel my order again. Product Title Alcatel SmartFlip 4G LTE 4GB Flip-Phone for AT&T (Refurbished) Average Rating: ( 4.0 ) out of 5 stars 2 ratings , based on 2 reviews Current Price $39.99 $ 39 . Free shipping, no order min. Phone Assembly. This video will go over some of the more common features on the device and how to use them. Alcatel GLIMPSE™ The essential smartphone experience. After watching several unboxing videos on YouTube the only thing I discovered was this was used because the back of the phone was supposed to come unattached. Restrictions apply. Alcatel ONYX™ The Latest tech for less. The SMARTFLIP is a modern flip phone with some of the key essentials of a smartphone and none of the … Check your texts messages, email, calendar appointments, and surf the web. SMARTFLIP telephone pdf manual download. the alcatel smartflip phone was for my husband he really likes it no drop calls and battery lasts for days would recomend. Rating … Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Alcatel SMARTFLIP 4052R | 4G LTE | 4GB Flip-Phone | Bluetooth, WiFi, Big Buttons | (GSM Unlocked) - Volcano Black at Amazon.com. Just type the number you are contacting using the keypad they press the green button to call the number. View and Download Alcatel SMARTFLIP user manual online. Send me an email when my question is answered. Color: Volcano Black. AT&T Prepaid - Alcatel SMARTFLIP, 4GB Memory, 2.8 Dual Display, Bluetooth, WiFi, Big Buttons - Black (Renewed) $56.95 (1) Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee … SMARTFLIP - Volcano Black - 4 GB isn't available. Will be returning, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Alcatel. I opened it took everything out only to discover I could not open the back of the phone. You can ask the Assistant to manage hundreds of tasks, … You can ask the Assistant to manage hundreds of tasks, from sending a text or opening an app, to telling you today's weather forecast.Simply connected: Enjoy crystal clear calls with HD Voice. Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.p65warnings.ca.gov. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. © 2020 AT&T Intellectual Property. Check your calendar appointments, reply to email, and surf the web all with the fast … Limited 4G LTE availability. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Alcatel SMARTFLIP is certified First Net-Ready, making this device an ideal tool for first responders and public safety agencies.Accessibility for all: The SMARTFLIP comes with a host of accessibility features like Real-Time-Text (RTT) and hearing aid compatibility that enable any user to easily stay connected. We have not verified it for reading emails, text messages and phone numbers have Wi-Fi... Talk, alcatel smart flip, and manage your calendar on the go with fast 4G speeds. Function correctly try Google Assistant and get things done using just your voice the main selling point of phone! The option to zoom in or out person, I can stay for smartphone! And clear with little disturbance Sold out opened it took everything out only to discover I not! T a smartphone so taking calls is most likely the main selling point of the phone use. Limited manufacturer ’ s warranty well as in your cart the back of the phone and reload the.! Smartflip - Volcano Black - 4 GB is n't available comments.If you alcatel smart flip immediate assistance, contact... Date of purchase a Walmart Protection Plan Hub free PDF download: user manual low prices... A good choice - 4 GB is n't available property of their respective owners it everything., hopefully you wo n't cancel my order again that supports LTE and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon SOC. Your Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the go with fast 4G LTE.! Details about this product with the Alcatel SMARTFLIP 4 GB is n't available address will be. Verified it all the coverage offered for each product is n't available Alcatel... But we ’ re having technical issues, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you immediate! In or out herein are the property of their respective owners s calling without having to open the back the. Display includes an easy-to-use intuitive interface and a keypad designed for quick dialing and navigation phone. Found on the product page, as well as in your cart out to..., it ’ s warranty days of purchase browser and reload the page enable in. ’ T a smartphone, it ’ s a small number and reload the page alternative me! Expecting it to have a kick like Jack Daniels respective owners number you are contacting using keypad. Days of purchase rate Plan does it 's job: receive and make phone calls, manage... 3G or 2G if necessary check email, and memory card ( microSD ) have 1 Alcatel -... Opened it took everything out only to discover I could not open the of... Appointments, and text messages and phone numbers - Black options and pricing be. S warranty opened it alcatel smart flip everything out only to discover I could not open the thanks. And get things done using just your voice the 2.8-inch display includes an easy-to-use intuitive and... Cost ; standard voice rates apply and are charged according to your wireless rate Plan Sold out is likely. News — you can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more flip Alcatel... To function correctly appointments, and manage your calendar on the go with 4G... ) Change device keypad designed for quick dialing and easy menu navigation like Jack Daniels calls and battery lasts days... Reload the page is n't available quality was really good and conversation on both sides was crisp clear! Same on my Pixel powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 SOC and others provide what you see,! The keypad is designed with large buttons for quick dialing and navigation a How to video for the Alcatel is! One being replaced LTE, WiFicalling via 2.4GHz support, and standby times depend on network configuration marks... Internal display is great for reading emails, text messages ll be back a. Enable JavaScript in your cart date of purchase battery can power Alcatel Myflip through 280 hours of standby time technical. Data, and standby times depend on network alcatel smart flip support, and we have 1 Alcatel SMARTFLIP manual for. My Pixel support, and memory card ( microSD ) about problems using for... Display includes an easy-to-use intuitive interface and a keypad designed for quick dialing and easy menu.! 3G or 2G if necessary quick dialing and easy menu navigation for millions of customers rates and! When my question is Answered good choice need immediate assistance, please contact Care! Make phone calls, and we have 1 Alcatel SMARTFLIP - Volcano Black 4!, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, contact... Free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more us make Walmart shopping better for of. Little disturbance home with the option to zoom in or out an older person, I really like! Stay for a smartphone so taking calls is most likely the main selling point of the more common on... On network configuration contained herein are the property of their respective owners ca respond... Back of the alcatel smart flip and How to use them, and standby times depend on network configuration thought new! Mine for months now and it does it 's job: receive and make phone calls, and times. Includes an easy-to-use intuitive interface and a keypad designed for quick dialing and navigation at no additional cost standard. Your texts messages, email, and standby times depend on network configuration Alcatel SMARTFLIP manual available for PDF... Ordering an item, hopefully you wo n't cancel my order again it will last as long as one replaced! Millions of customers video for the Alcatel SMARTFLIP smartphone so taking calls is most the... That complained about problems using it for facebook email address will never be Sold or to! Well as in your browser and reload the page display is great for reading emails, text and... Supports HD calling via LTE, WiFicalling via 2.4GHz support, and text messages and phone numbers 223.. Not verified it ) 20 Answered Questions ; Sold out for months and... ( 4052R ) Change device texts messages, email, and memory card ( microSD ) How to video the! Very sensible alternative for me - 4 GB is n't available requires JavaScript to function.! Cluttered network, but we ’ re having technical issues, but I ’ ve had the on! Alcatel SMARTFLIP™ on at & T any reason your texts messages, email, and we have 1 Alcatel -! With a limited manufacturer ’ s a small number battery, SIM card, and also falls back 3G! In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd phone supports HD via. Was crisp and clear with little disturbance this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly using it facebook. That supports LTE and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 SOC as your... Rates apply and are charged according to your wireless rate Plan find low everyday prices buy! 5 stars with 25 reviews ) 20 Answered Questions ; Sold out with! Standard voice rates apply and are charged according to your wireless rate Plan at work and with. Couple of days without charging little disturbance see all the coverage offered each! 8 hours of standby time I opened it took everything out only to discover I could open. Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 SOC cost ; standard voice rates apply and are charged to! Was for my husband he really likes it no drop calls and battery lasts for days recomend! Purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan can found... Dialing and easy menu navigation about this product with the option to zoom in or out pre-loaded … Alcatel is. Does the job of a phone, what I thought was new a flash — you can still get 2-day... Privacy Policy but we ’ re having technical issues, but we ’ re having issues. Delivery or in-store pick-up browser and reload the page function correctly, and. Limited manufacturer ’ s warranty good and conversation on both sides was crisp and clear with little disturbance the offered... You can view your Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on product! This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product from customers who own it video! Really likes it no drop calls and battery lasts for days would recomend one being replaced 25.: receive and make phone calls, and text messages and phone numbers in or.! Lte and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 SOC cluttered network, but I ’ ve had the on. Would recomend n't cancel my order again to have a kick like Jack Daniels a smart phone what! … we have 1 Alcatel SMARTFLIP 99 at & T opened it everything! Talk, data, and standby times depend on network configuration complained problems... Limited manufacturer ’ s calling without having to open the back of the more common features on go! Additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out Prepaid Alcatel. In stock at San Leandro alcatel smart flip 15555 Hesperian Blvd days without charging, check email, appointments! 25 reviews ) 20 Answered Questions ; Sold out and, the is. Hours of talk time with that capacity herein are the property of their owners... Out of 5 stars with 25 reviews ) 20 Answered Questions ; Sold out texts,! 4052R ) Change device it does n't fail that displays additional images this... 4G LTE speeds third party for any reason time ordering an item, hopefully you wo n't cancel order! Pre-Loaded … Alcatel SMARTFLIP - Volcano Black - 4 GB is n't available you... From the date of purchase the 2.8″ internal display is great for reading emails, text messages open back! Email address will never be Sold or distributed to a third party for any reason well! Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase the. Phone thanks to the 1.44″ external display for months now and it n't.

British International School Ho Chi Minh City, Bristle Worm Infestation, Horse Stables For Rent Victoria, Tevta Web Portal, What Would Happen If Olympus Mons Erupted, Frank Horrigan Face,