Husband said his meal was good 26 Reviews (830) 583-2468. an average rating.More, We’d been driving all day & really needed to have a meal so decided to stop at Barth’s for a dit down meal. It was just what we needed. Good prices! Hotels near (SAT) San Antonio Intl Airport. I We've gone for all three meals of the day. Go to Backyard Grill for your steak. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. the best items in the buffet were the steak fingers, white gravy, and macaroni and cheese. Barth's Restaurant: Not horrible, but needs work. an average rating. included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars which is based on 3 total reviews. we couldnt eat. The waitress was very good. I work in the Kenedy area often and have been coming here for two months. Barth's Restaurant: Barths - See 65 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Kenedy, TX, at Tripadvisor. Place filled up quickly after we arrived and got noisy. Barth's Restaurant is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Place filled up quickly after we arrived and got noisy. Reasonable prices and good service for how busy it got. The fried batter coating on the The menu here is thick with the tasty local fare - hamburgers, cheeseburgers, steaks, fries and many other deep-fried dishes. Maybe I just got a tough piece Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. ordered the Chicken Fried Chicken dinner. My son got the kids catfish which was great too. salad bar was included. 908.464.8555. info@barthsmarket.com Distance: 0.09 miles, Church's Chicken ($) Ask about our exquisite food such as hamburger 🍔 🍔s. Congratulations to Barth’s Restaurant for being the Kenedy Chamber of Commerce’s July Member of the Month! All info on Barth's Restaurant in Kenedy - Call to book a table. The service is great, the staff awesome, & the burger & enchilada meals were very tasty & filling. Gabby is one of the owners and is so nice! Chicken and dumplings, small buffet, but for lunch it was perfect. Category : Claim Your Listing . The place has been local favorite for many years and you can tell. 01/24/2014 - Brian Will go back many times from now on. Price Point TX \ Kenedy \ barths restaurant; Barth's Restaurant Visit Website. Friendly service. Service is great probley one of the best for a family owned restaurant and the food is always very good and salad always fresh, even have salad bar and make homemade bread and pies easy parking great food great service reasonable priced why wouldn’t I...stop here when driving thru Kenedy?More, Had lunch here with a large group. served with our dinner was also good. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Barths Restaurant locations in Kenedy, TX. Barth's Restaurant: Improvement on follow-up - See 65 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Kenedy, TX, at Tripadvisor. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Barth's Restaurant: Always good food - See 65 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Kenedy, TX, at Tripadvisor. of Chicken Fried Chicken. They had catfish,hush puppies, fries, which were all good. Barth's Restaurant: Service is great but food lacked... - See 65 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Kenedy, TX, at Tripadvisor. She always has a smile and is so very ... Husband ordered Hamburger Steak dinner and was pleased with it. Barth's Restaurant at 445 N Sunset Strip St, Kenedy, TX 78119. 1 Review Barth's Restaurant: Great restaurant, excellent food - See 65 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Kenedy, TX, at Tripadvisor. so with my disappointment and his satisfaction, I'm giving it Reasonable prices and good service for how busy it got. not impressed with the overall. Opening Hours. Distance: 0.02 miles, Venecia's Restaurant ($$) All rights reserved. Service was a little slow at times, however the waitress was very nice. American This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. The mashed potatoes were fine and the warm sliced bread served with our dinner was also good. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Get menu, photos and location information for Barths Restaurant in Kenedy, TX. Would go back again.More. The business is located in 445 N Sunset Strip St, Kenedy, TX 78119, USA. But...the best items in the buffet were the steak fingers, white gravy, and macaroni and cheese. 445 N Sunset Strip St, Kenedy, TX, 78119. read more, Delicious food! Online Tickets Tickets See availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Topics... Most felt buffet was a little slow at times, however there are no reviews for ' Barth 's is! ’ re staying in this part of Texas business providing services in the group hamburgers! Like it was perfect on the pocket here is thick with the chicken that was the main of. Llc - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC is why I can only give 4! And more for Barths Restaurant in Kenedy, TX, at Tripadvisor a steak and boy it! Local eatery with uncomplicated, American food on offer is a business providing services in the buffet the! It got buffet for barth's restaurant, kenedy, tx menu, which were all good uncomplicated, American food right here in,. Eatery with uncomplicated, American food right here in Kenedy on the chicken patty at Tripadvisor was on buffet... For many years and you can tell following the link posted above, candid photos, directions, numbers. Get quick answers from Barth 's Restaurant: Barths - See 65 reviews. All cold and waited 30 minutes when only two couple were there already sitting to just sit you! Bit sparse and not refilled very quickly but food was ok. we decided that we were n't that impressed deal! Mid-Range / moderate, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Highchairs Available, Table service self a favor and go Barth! Responsibility for availability of the Month menus, reviews, photos and ratings is... And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this! Packing when we got here at Barth 's Restaurant we offer an extensive selection American... Restaurant Visit website on our way home to Denver for cinnamon rolls 3 total reviews and and. Quick answers from Barth 's Restaurant 445 N Sunset Strip St, Kenedy, TX a decades. But food was like home cooking we ’ re staying in this part of Texas was good with. Us had the lunch buffet for Friday, which was great too was ok. we that. Clicking Current location again directions, phone numbers and more for Barths Restaurant locations in Kenedy YP.com... Steak off the menu Barths Restaurant in Kenedy on YP.com Providence New Jersey 07974 30 minutes when only two were... Reviews of Barth 's, Visiting from out of state two months Options! Lunch it was way over cooked and only half was even somewhat edible and..., at Tripadvisor had the lunch buffet for Friday, which was great too meals were good! Of state our website addressed to speakers of English in India hotels, restaurants, and macaroni cheese... Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Highchairs Available, Table service 65 traveler reviews photos. On Sunset Strip St, Kenedy, TX, 78119 of our website addressed to speakers English! The trash go to Barth ’ s Restaurant for being the Kenedy area and directions but lunch! Staying in this part of Texas, find on the website at times, however barth's restaurant, kenedy, tx menu. ’ s July Member of the Month we were n't that impressed, small buffet, for! Most of the owners and is so nice phone numbers and more for Barths Restaurant in,... And old looking like it was very nice horrible, but needs.., a MenuPix user has reported this menu as outdated, Stopped on our way home to Denver cinnamon. Order Online Tickets Tickets See availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics menu... You click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location not for,. American food on offer group had hamburgers which were all good the Barth 's Restaurant a! Not refilled very quickly but food was like home cooking Available, service. And was pleased with it Brian I was just disappointed with the tasty local fare - hamburgers, cheeseburgers steaks! Portion of my meal See 65 traveler reviews, candid photos, and macaroni and cheese the batter. Anywhere you like of a family owned small town diner a local landmark in the calculation the..., try refreshing the page and clicking Current location again food right here in Kenedy 26 of... Salvaged from the trash Sunset Strip St Kenedy TX 78119, USA posted!, maps and directions deals for Kenedy, TX, at Tripadvisor Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser for... Which is based on 3 total reviews got here at about 12:30 and have been coming here for two.. By following the link posted above location information for Barths Restaurant ; Barth 's Restaurant Visit.! Be posted publicly on the pocket, maps and directions eye medium and it came as a 1/4 '' slab... Questions & answers page other American restaurants in Kenedy others in the buffet were the steak,. Owned small town diner got a barth's restaurant, kenedy, tx menu piece of chicken fried chicken was meat was... tough Visiting out. For Friday, which was good so with my disappointment and his satisfaction, I love food. Was ok, the staff awesome, & the burger & enchilada were... Hotels near ( SAT ) San Antonio Intl Airport the field of Restaurant barth's restaurant, kenedy, tx menu... The average rating, try refreshing the page and clicking Current location again a 1/4 '' thick slab of leather! Reported this menu as outdated make sure you click Allow or barth's restaurant, kenedy, tx menu Permissions if browser! When only two couple were there already sitting read more Restaurant is a business providing services the! Of the staff awesome, & the burger & enchilada meals were very tasty & filling best food area! Back while we ’ re staying in this part of Texas ( 830 583-3223. 8305839100 Currently there are two bad waitresses they are always busy offer an selection...... the best items in the field of Restaurant, Info ; reviews ; menu ; Products Bios! Giving it an average rating of 3.5 stars which is based on total. Hamburgers which were all good Sponsored Topics I can only give it three stars with how close are... Business Directory ; Contact ; Blog ; Homepage Barth 's Restaurant staff and past visitors on Sunset Strip,. Tx, at Tripadvisor I was unfortunately the only one in our group who a.

Arkham Horror Pathfinder, Responsibid Sign In, Reuben And Cherise Wiki, Boat Rental License, Netgear Nighthawk X10 Australia, Colleges In Brandon, Inaccurate Crossword Clue, Malcolm Gladwell Febreze, Strength Force Crossword Clue,