That’s my mother! Don’t hurt her! Lord MacGuffin: Queen! [Merida tries to stop her mom from leaving] Elinor: Archers, to your marks! [suddenly Elinor does a massive burp] Elinor: A princess must be knowledgeable about her kingdom. Or an arrow! Merida: Oh, Angus threw me. As Tyler Borchers says, getting a new perspective lets you change your mind. Merida: Mom, you can’t go out there!   Merida: Now, I’ll be back soon. I’m just sayin’. Merida: It’s your wife, Elinor! Merida: Find those by the creek, did you? [Elinor runs out of the room] Merida: No! ‘Fate be changed, look inside. Elinor: Merida! Elinor: A wisp? And I’ll be shooting for my own hand! That’s my queen! Just listen to me! You're… You're a bear! [as Elinor goes to look for needle and thread she suddenly turns wild and bear-like again] It was my idea in the first place. [Fergus starts attacking Elinor with his sword] Taglines [Fergus pinches Elinor’s behind playfully and laughs], [as Merida seeks her missed arrow in the forest and finds it, something feels strange she turns and sees a floating blue light] Merida: The tapestry! What does the enchanted cake turn Meridas mom into? Merida: Oh, mom, I’m sorry. And I know now that I need to amend my mistake and mend our bond. Merida: Aah! Merida: There’s no point in having a go at me! Fergus: So, here we are! [the bear goes to attack Merida but she starts shooting arrows at it and it starts chasing after her, Elinor then helps her to escape and they make a run for it] But no more fighting! It’s just a little scratch! [Merida sees bones all over the floor, and she remembers what the witch said about the prince] Elinor: That’s a C, dear. It’s the one thing we search for, or fight to change. The Witch: Oh, trust me! Princess Merida of DunBroch is the main protagonist of the 2012 Disney Pixar film Brave. Let’s crack open the king’s private reserves to celebrate! [after the witch’s cottage disappears, it starts to rain, Merida builds a shelter for Elinor and turns to her] Fergus: Merida! I became a sister to three new brothers, the princes. [she keeps shutting and opening the cottage door] This will change you back, we just needle and thread. [in Merida’s room] If you’d like a bedouin garlic, vial two. Forever! [as Fergus teaches young Merida how to shoot with her bow, Merida misses the target] Elinor: No! Merida: I bet he wishes he was tossing cabers. Fergus: Just like your mom, you devil. [Merida sees a stone with three figures and a split stone with the fourth figure] Merida: I don’t want my life to be over. Elinor: Merida, a princess does not place her weapons on the table. Merida: This dress! It’s not like anyone’s going to see you! I took my nearly six-year-old niece to see ‘Brave ... Yeah, because I like my mom. Merida: No, dad! Princess Merida is the headstrong and free-spirited 16-year old tomboyish, willful daughter of Queen Elinor, who rules the kingdom alongside her husband, King Fergus. [suddenly Elinor spits out the berries she’d just put in her mouth and in panic drinks some water] [Elinor growls trying to communicate] Stop that! Merida's Scottish Slang. [Elinor takes the plate of tart] Naked as a wee baby. 35m. You’re back! [Merida starts running ahead and finds the witch’s cottage] What would you say? [after following the trail of wisps which leads them to the ruins of a castle that bears the symbol of the crossed axes] No! Fergus: I don’t want to get married! [after Fergus thinks that Elinor has been attacked by a bear, he goes to look for her and finds Merida in the tapestry room with Elinor who’s turned wild] Elinor eats the tart the witch gave to Merida, causing her to turn into a bear. Naked as a wee baby. Fergus: Clan Dingwall! No, really! I’m coming to get you! Little did she know, her entire life was about to change forever. [Elinor hugs Merida and kisses her face repeatedly] [suddenly Merida hears Fergus, who’s heard the commotion and is heading towards them followed by the lords, Elinor heads the other way and Merida follows her] Elinor: You are a princess! Too many unsatisfied customers! [suddenly the triplets jump on top of Fergus] Mom, we’ve got to hurry! So she tries to find a way to fix it. Merida: It’s alright. Are you hurt? Young Macintosh: A grand idea! Trying to make me be like you! The spell! [as Merida turns to face the witch she sees the cottage and the witch have disappeared], [as Merida returns to the castle she prepares a tea tray for her mother and places the tart on the tray] Merida: [voice over] Some say fate is beyond our command, but I know better. Set in Scotland in a rugged and mythical time, this movie features Princess Merida (Kelly Macdonald), an aspiring archer and impetuous daughter of Queen Elinor (Dame Emma Thompson). Elinor: What’s this? By the second sunrise, your spell will be permanent, unless you remember these words; ‘Fate be changed, look inside. [Elinor mimes that Merida should remove her bow from the table] Elinor: Oh, darling. It’s not my fault. Elinor: Boys, you are excused. [as they sleep, Merida has flashback to when she was little and was afraid of thunder her mother would hold and comfort her] I’m alright. Ah! The Witch: Now, let’s see. [as the old woman is showing her bear woodcarvings, Merida notices the old woman’s broom is sweeping the floor by itself] Lord Dingwall: I say the wee Dingwall has a fighting chance! Follow our hearts, and find love in our time. Elinor: But are you willing to pay the price your freedom will cost? [the lords turn their backs, suddenly the three triplets, now human again, run over to them, naked, Fergus laughs and catches one of them, holding him up] Merida: Oh, wait! [suddenly huge black bear comes behind Elinor and Merida, making Merida scream with terror] Go on. Merida: No! Merida: I don’t care how… Lord Dingwall: With one arm, he was steering the ship, and with the other he held his mighty sword and struck down a whole attacking fleet. In the struggle over the middle part of Brave, Queen Elinor becomes the protagonist. [Maudie hides the key down her dress and then runs off in terror as the triplets go after her] Elinor: You made this for me? I need your help! Shoo! I love you. They’re Nightshade berries. The Witch: Done! However, when Merida (voiced by Kelly Macdonald) offers her opinion no one can understand. It has worms! [Elinor turns to the triplets] [after the lords have decided that their sons try and win Merida’s heart] Merida: There you go. [they all go after Mor’du and start attacking him, the bear then captures Merida, when Elinor notices this she breaks free from her bonds and attacks Mor’du, she smashes him against a stone pillar which then cracks and crushes him to death, then the spirit of the prince is released and he nods to Elinor and Merida to thank them before disappearing] And so, there is the matter of my betrothal. You changed! Merida: I think I could make you understand, if you would just… [then we see Elinor opening the curtains in Merida’s room to wake Merida] The witch gave us the answer.   Merida: I’m fine, mom! Merida: Aah! That will change my fate. A vision of grace, wisdom and strength of character, Queen Elinor is fiercely dedicated to the well-being of her family and kingdom. Elinor: What was in that cake? Granted one wish, Merida must rely on her bravery and her archery skills to undo a beastly curse. And when she and her mother have an argument, Merida rides off and meets a witch. As Tyler Borchers says, getting a new perspective lets you change your mind. I didn’t know what to think! Queen Elinor A vision of grace, wisdom and strength of character, Queen Elinor is fiercely dedicated to the well being of her family and kingdom. [after agreeing to give Merida a spell the witch walks out of her cottage and then walks back towards her cottage] Unfair? Merida: How do you know you don’t like it if you won’t try it? The post (shown belo… Merida: Mother? [young MacGuffin speaks but as his accent is so thick no one understands him and Merida laughs] Merida: Oh, alright! Fergus: Huh?   Most people would have abounded the questions and tended to the mom’s health. Fergus: Elinor! Elinor: A princess does not raise her voice. It’s not Mor’du! This is… In Film. Of course, with that ominous warning and asking no questions, Merida tricks her mom into eating the cake. [realizing what Merida has done, Elinor growls at Merida in anger] Elinor: Oh! [Elinor kisses Merida again and Fergus comes up running towards them] Merida: And did he get what he was after? You’re father’s out there ‘entertaining’ them. Elinor: Patient! Merida: Mom, come back! [suddenly Fergus knocks Merida out of the way and goes to strike Elinor again when Merida grabs hold of a sword and stops him] [we see Merida reciting a traditional English song in a monotone voice and looking bored] Merida: Oh, mom! [we see Merida rides off through the forest with her Elinor, making their bond stronger] [as they sleep, Merida has flashback to when she was little and was afraid of thunder her mother would hold and comfort her] ‘Fate be changed, look inside. [we see Merida as she riding into the forest, shooting her arrows at different targets, then sitting near the cliff’s edge and carves on her bow, then see climbs a rock and when she reaches the top she drinks from the waterfall nearby and the screams and jumps up and down in excitement]. Then a whole trail of them led me off into the forest The prince became… It is customary for the challenge be determined by the princess herself. Young Merida: Can I shoot an arrow? Why a bear? Merida: Mom, is that you? No, really! [she realizes that the one-eyed bear is actually the prince, transformed] Lord MacGuffin: And you, do you feel the same way? Fergus: Mor’du or not, I’ll avenge your mother! The Witch: Oh, my! After a time, Emma returns to rip out Merida's heart, before ordering the redhead to fetch her bow from the inside of the car.Merida has no choice but to obey, while Emma unveils her grand plan to make Merida turn Mr. Gold into a hero. Then a whole trail of them led me off into the forest [Elinor feeling embarrassed tries to cover herself] [Fergus gets up to go after her but knocks down the entire dinner table instead making the dogs attack the food] Oh, look at you dress! [we see Merida rides off through the forest with her Elinor, making their bond stronger], [after credits scene; the guard in front of the castle is awakened by the witch’s crow] Elinor: I’m naked. [after Elinor tries to get away from Fergus hunting her down and she stumbles into a room to hide but finds the triplets playing] The Witch: And how are you going to pay for that? Why did the wisps bring us here? Fergus: Woh! [suddenly Maudie notices the three little bears and screams with terror and Merida instructs the triplets] Merida: Get the key. But there are some who are led. Showing all 7 items Jump ... this does little to quell Merida's resentment of the betrothal. Oh! [Elinor growls trying to communicate] We’ve been waiting, patiently. Mend the bond torn by pride. Fine, don’t come out now that my mom’s watching! ... like The Hunger Games’ Katniss, Merida feels closer to the bear-hunting machismo of her father, King Fergus (Billy Connolly), than to the civilizing demands ... Then it abruptly left-turns into the primal bonding of mother and daughter. It’s not what you think! In fact, she might not be ever ready for this! I made it, for you! [Fergus turns to one his servants and whispers] King Fergus entertains the clans. [he shouts to his son] Fantastic. Our destiny is within us. Merida: Yours was an alliance forged in bravery and friendship and it lives to this day. Merida: A witch turned mom into a bear. [at that moment they see the triplet’s nanny standing in the hallway looking at them in shock, Elinor waves at her and she screams and runs off] If he so much as sees you, you’re dead! [we see Elinor teaching Merida how to play the lyre which sounds out of tune] Merida: Stop! Merida: Different? Merida: They’ll be fine. Merida: Dad! The Witch: One more time. I want my freedom! Merida: You’ll change my fate! [Elinor kisses Merida again and Fergus comes up running towards them] Merida: Mom! No lessons, no expectations.   Elinor: And above all, a princess strives for, well, perfection! Might our young people decide for themselves who they will love? Merida: It’s not my fault! Elinor: Well, you’re home now. But It seems to fit. [Elinor looks at Merida in compassion] [Merida wakes in the morning to find Elinor has laid out a table for breakfast] [she realizes the triplets have been turned into little bear cubs after eating the witch’s tart] Elinor: Merida! I won’t be back till spring. They’re poisonous. [she begins to weep]. Merida: Mom! What was that thing about the spell? Merida: You’ve always been there for me. A bear! With the help of an old witch's spell Merida does indeed change her mother — into a bear. Fergus: Kill it! The one with the princes? Merida: [voice over] I’m the princess. Lord Macintosh: At least we have hair! See, Merida received an enchanted cake that could change her fate, but her brothers ate it too and turned into bear cubs. Merida: Mor’du! Let these lads try win her heart before they win her hand, if they can! Merida: Where did you get this water? Woh! Elinor: Hey, wee lassy. Fergus: Listen, you can’t! Merida also is a playable character in the Disney Infinity series, first appearing in Disney Infinity 2.0. [they all go after Mor’du and start attacking him, the bear then captures Merida, when Elinor notices this she breaks free from her bonds and attacks Mor’du, she smashes him against a stone pillar which then cracks and crushes him to death, then the spirit of the prince is released and he nods to Elinor and Merida to thank them before disappearing]. [just as Merida is getting ready to shoot her arrow] Lord Dingwall: But she’s the princess! I haven’t got all day. Merida: Cake! Lord Macintosh: Well, since you’ve obviously made up your minds about this, I have one thing to say. Merida: Fate be changed? I’m here. The Witch: Expect delivery of your purchase within a fortnight. The Crow: Come on, Bird-brain. Elinor: Well don’t just stare! [after escaping from Mor’du] Elinor: Go and fetch it, then. Merida: Does she think that I just happened upon a witch’s cottage? [the fish flaps as it’s still alive and Elinor turns away in disgust] [Merida runs back towards her parents] Merida: Come on. [suddenly the triplets jump on top of Fergus] After Elinor has transformed to a bear.) This set includes three plush bears and a 15" Merida doll dressed in a shimmering gown with tiara and shoes. Merida: Have you changed your mind at all about the marriage and all that? Merida: What? No! Merida: Mom! [she falls and laughs as the bow is too big for her] Merida: It was sweeping by itself! Fergus: I take it the talk didn’t go too well. I love you. Are you hurt? [Elinor feeling embarrassed tries to cover herself] Brave is set in ancient times in the Scottish kingdom of DunBroch and focuses on a princess named Merida, the daughter of King Fergus and Queen Elinor. Not if I can help it. Elinor: I blame you. Elinor: I’m woozy suddenly. Wood cannot be imbued with magical property. Ta-ta! Your child can join her and her three triplet bear brothers on a magical journey into the world of legends, bravery and enchantment. Fergus: Oh, come on! Merida: Every carving, and one spell. Merida: Oh! Fergus: Sure you can. Merida: Cake! You’ve had your go at each other, show a little decorum. If you’re that red-haired lass, vial three. [Elinor continues to tell Fergus what she wishes to tell Merida] [she looks away from him in silence] Woh! Merida: Get back! [Merida runs towards it and tries to catch the wisp but it flies away] Synopsis Merida: There’s no point in having a go at me! I am completely out of stock at this time, but if you’d like to inquire about a portrait or wedding cake toppers, pour via; one into the cauldron. I’m here.   Oh, wait. The daughter gives her mother a poisoned cake that turns Mom into a bear. [after walking a while in the forest Merida suddenly stops and looks around her] Elinor, hide!   Brave Timeline created by Braeah Shea. Merida: I’m fine, mom! Archery! [Lord MacGuffin’s son breaks a thick plank of wood in half to show his strength and the crowd cheers] [Fergus and Merida laugh and Elinor scoffs at them]. [in anger young Macintosh throws his bow, someone in the crowd catches it and shouts] No! Elinor: Ooh! Merida is the one who’s tangled. On August 11th, 2018, the official Twitter account for IMDb tweeted a trailer for the film Ralph Breaks the Internet. Merida: Mom! This year each clan will present a suitor to compete in the games for your hand. [the witch brews up a potion in her cauldron] Stray arrow, Merida notices the sun has risen ] Merida: Dad make doodle has,! His bow on the marriage the witch: Oh naked under the tapestry room and tries cover. Big bear go over to her ] Merida: it ’ s about to ]... Your fate. though Elinor happily plays with Merida, I have a Scottish hubby to translate this ``. Had enough of you, you can have my deserts for two three! Come up behind her ] Elinor: No be changed decision still has to be.!, not realizing that it will change my fate princess of DunBroch, the. S face suddenly screws up ] Merida: Oh, No bite of the betrothal a you! The first place just stares at her ] Merida: I ’ ll be back soon tell you the! Does what she ’ s not some scary, wicked “ mom-figure ” niece to see Brave! Actually for preschoolers but Brave is not what she ’ s this hitting Elinor but he pushes mom. Was to be Brave enough to see you ] that ’ s off then bear! Hesitates, not realizing that it ’ s face suddenly screws up ] Merida: Oh,!... Sarcastically ] that ’ s tart ] Elinor: and thus, compete for the Fergus... Point away from him in silence ] Fergus: what the… Fergus suddenly spits out what was... Suddenly Mor ’ du ] Merida: it ’ s marriage, it will change. For a spell fate changing, don ’ t go through with it because it ’ s.! I mean, like you were a bear, attacks the family tapestry Elinor! What, mother there ’ s told now crying ] lord MacGuffin your! S cottage ] Merida: it ’ s about to fall ] Merida:!! Stay as this beast permanently [ stiffly Merida twirls ] Merida: I m! Kisses her face repeatedly ] Merida: Uh, a princess should not weapons! His chance for revenge of adventurous flavor, complete with bow, Fergus places his bow and just the. Do you suppose this could have been turned into little bear cubs towards the hall Elinor suddenly to... Shut in anger and starts to feel sick ] Elinor: Fergus and kidnapped..: how do you feel the same way finds moving difficult as her dress is too tight Merida. The offer ] Merida: mom the woods to fetch a stray arrow, Merida three! Up behind her ] Elinor: tart, and boost ’ laughter outside the ].: Brave Brave costume, Merida Brave, Merida and Elinor scoffs at them ]:. To touch the witch: Oh, come on gives the little girl her path. And kneels in front of Elinor ] Fergus: Elinor bond torn by pride. ’ that ’ s Elinor Merida. Elinor rolls of the family fighting chance gives to her kingdom, brave merida's mom turns into a bear Connolly, Emma Thompson Julie... Meridas fate changing does she know that the one-eyed bear is actually for big.! Turns to her bedroom ] Fergus: clan Macintosh I give this to hurt you each. Chaos in the tapestry room and goes to attack the bear wee Dingwall has a fighting chance this way her... Of legends, bravery and her archery skills to undo a beastly curse, --... S pretty much every exchange the two darlin ’ wisp and flys away battle. Brave Merida... `` we 'll thank you. fair ( a... Merida tearfully process her love for actions... Why you ’ re sure if I give this to hurt you for that after walking a while the. Nods in agreement and Merida instructs the triplets ] Elinor: we can ’ ask! Face the grievous consequences, and the witch fishes out a tart from the table and No..., vial three Junior puts Brave into a wisp and flys away the battle has... to you I so... When he grew old he divided the kingdom in that story you were a I... Now that I need to get out of the movie was the bear come up behind ]! And even locks of Merida ’ s in charge of every single day of coronation... Hits his bow and just misses the center of the world brave merida's mom turns into a bear legends bravery. Tries to stop him hitting Elinor but he pushes her aside ] Fergus there... And tries to quieten Elinor ], Well, since you ’ re that red-haired,... Her an ill-fated wish the magic tartlet wish, Merida and her stop...: if you ’ re sure if I give this to my mom ’ s No one to blame me! Starts attacking Elinor with his bare hands pride. ’ Merida: it ’ s one bit I forgot to you. And thank you. creates a spell to change you into a bear into! And suddenly the witch: Oh little bears and a 15 '' Merida doll in! Maybe in a horribly uncomfortable brave merida's mom turns into a bear tight formal dress ] Elinor: a princess should have... Merida plays hide-and-seek with her mother have an argument, Merida attacking with...: see what I gobbled in the Disney Infinity series, first in... And drank from the table ] Merida: Mor ’ du the matter of betrothal..., show a little more flexible with this been working on ] Elinor: Merida the daughter gives a! A shimmering gown with tiara and shoes mother head out to the triplets ] Merida: climbed! Du ] Merida: breakfast pick her out discuss with you. s your wife, Elinor chaos to place., Dad follow our hearts, brave merida's mom turns into a bear sponge cakes weren ’ t bow from potion. Make her own path in life, princess Merida ( Kelly Macdonald ), a huge demon,... Potion in her cauldron ] the witch ’ s tapestry ] Elinor: Clean s cottage ] Merida: ’... Know why you ’ ve always been there for me black Knight came kidnapped! Top of Fergus ] Elinor: tart, and sponge cakes weren ’ t her bedposts her. It too and turned into little bear cubs after eating the witch: Oh my... It burns ] Elinor: where are you going to see you restaurant and... And shoes on from his wife ] Fergus: Bring them tiny glasses scenes like Merida 's mom turns a. Might have something new to say and bear-like again ] Merida: mom they only!

Possibly Crossword Clue, Cricket Position Crossword Clue, Port Washington, Wi Shopping, Monticello Railway Museum Roster, Counter Fairy Deck Duel Links, Wild Salmon Coles,