It has 344 boys and girls aged 4 to 11 on roll. Search for local Schools & Colleges near you on Yell. A new 3 bed terraced house for sale in Brunswick Street, Maidstone ME15, selling for £88,750 from Complete Moves. For any complaints regarding our school, please contact Karen Thorpe using the contact information below. Brunswick House is a vibrant and over-subscribed, two-form entry primary school in the heart of Maidstone with easy access to the town centre which is within walking distance. Straight … ), route planning, GPS and much more on Mapy.cz. Panorama Webcam 3D view. Media Enquiries. collection me16 can sale separately or all together. No catchment area. Find Brunswick House Primary School in Maidstone, ME16. We want all our pupils, parents and colleagues to make the most of the opportunities created for them in school. Be the first to review » sandling primary school is located ashburnham road in maidstone (ME14 2) in the region of kent (england).This place is listed in the school category of the geodruid maidstone … Ofsted grade it as Good + Admissions for pupils (starting September 2019) Oversubscribed Status. It became part of the Swale Academies Trust on 1st February 2015. In the academic year 2018/2019 we will have two reception classes, three Year 1 classes (bulge class), three Year 2 classes (bulge class taken this year to support the local authority), two Year 3 classes and one class in year 4, 5 and 6. A modern and well presented 2 bedroom end of terrace house with allocated off road parking and rear garden, set in a gated development. We do our best to make our school a caring environment where people are included, supported and valued, and their efforts and achievements are celebrated. Primary League Table for ME16 0DT This page shows the 20 nearest schools to ME16 0DT, ranked by our unique School Guide Rating Brunswick House Primary School. There are currently 411 children on role. * Plot 5: Last Remaining Unit. Welcome to our Primary School. Complaints. Here Brunswick House Primary School, Leafy Lane, Maidstone, ME16 0QQ, is put into focus to show its scores in relation to other schools in the area. … Search Planning Log in toMy maps. brunswick house primary school sweatshirts. Add photo. News PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE PANORA LINKS -THE LINK NOW GOES THROUGH TO THE MANCHESTER ARCHIVES - JUST PUT YOUR SCHOOL NAME IN THE ANY TEXT BOX AND SEARCH Brunswick Primary School, Somerhill Road, BN3 1RP. t: 01622 745166 e: tigerprimary@futureschoolstrust.com . Tiger Primary School is part of Future Schools Trust. Priority admission. It is a co-educational school for children aged 4 to 11 years old. £0.50. Brunswick Street, Maidstone, Kent. Item Details. normally around £15 pound each £1 each . t: ‭07593 132731 e: communications@futureschoolstrust.com. You … We are a popular and happy school where all of our team have high expectations and work hard together to teach and nurture every child to reach their potential. INFORMATION ABOUT THE SCHOOL Brunswick House is a larger than average primary school in Maidstone, Kent. Brunswick House Primary School (0.1mi.) Cutoff type. At Brunswick, we are totally committed to giving the whole community the best possible learning opportunities. 2. 50p each size 11 to 12 34 inc brunswick house sweatshirts plenty use left in them 6x available pet and smoke free home. 06272751 a company limited by guarantee. Mostly pupils are of white UK heritage and come from a wide range of family backgrounds. Future Schools Trust Registered Office: Hubbards Lane, Linton, Maidstone, Kent, ME17 4HX. The nearest is South Borough Primary School, approximately 690 yards away. Description. Brunswick House Primary School: LEA : Kent: Leafy Lane: Contact : Mrs S Dennis: MAIDSTONE: Tel: 01622752102: Kent: Ofsted Report: ME16 0QQ : Street Map: This is an urban primary school and has approx 406 pupils with 209 boys and 197 girls Top. Get reviews, contact details and opening times for your local schools, courses, classes, educational institutions and more. Online viewing. KentOnline Education - search for schools, colleges, universities or training centres near you. Good Maidstone Grammar School for Girls (0.2mi.) Communications Officer. Oversubscribed Status . Data is available on pupils' attainment, progress, absence levels and when the school was last inspected. Barming Primary School is a 2 form entry primary school on the outskirts of Maidstone. Excerpt from Maidstone Section of article on Oversubscription and Vacancies in Kent Primary schools 2015: "Most popular school is St Michael’s CofE Infants with two consecutive Outstanding OFSTEDs, 60 first choices turned away, followed by Brunswick House Primary with … Map Brunswick House Primary School (School) – detailed map of the area (basic, tourist, satellite, panorama, etc. A Message from the Head of School. Ofsted Grade. Tiger Primary School, Boughton Lane, Loose, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 9QF. South Borough Primary School in Maidstone is continuing to increase to a two-form entry. Barming Primary School has so much to offer. Primary League Table for ME15 9ZG This page shows the 20 nearest schools to ME15 9ZG, ranked by our unique School Guide Rating Make offer. Size: One Size. Name Approximate Distance* Ofsted Rating; South Borough Primary School: 690 yards Valley Invicta Primary School At East Borough: half a mile . Everyone is welcome and children are encouraged to flourish and achieve their goals. Archbishop Courtenay Primary School: 0.6 miles . See property details on Zoopla or browse all our range of properties in Brunswick Street, Maidstone ME15. New build. Photos; Description; Virtual tours; Map; Floor plans £385,000 ... Archbishop Courtenay Primary School (0.4mi.) Get contact details, videos, photos, opening times and map directions. This stunning four bedroom contemporary townhouse offers spacious family living over three floors. The proportion of disadvantaged pupils supported by the pupil premium (additional government funding) is below the national average. Please find our complaints policy here. Share. We have over 65,000 old school photographs from over 7,000 uk schools - search for your old school photo here. School. In 2019 it was oversubscribed. Listed here are the 10 closest primary schools to Brunswick Street East, Maidstone, ME15 7UU. Good Property description. By adding photos of this location, you can help others. You can also see how the primary school compares against other schools across England. We are a healthy eco school and we are always developing our ideas and practice. Understand the Table: The table shows all Secondary Schools in Maidstone, as well as Secondary Schools within 10 km radius from Maidstone.The schools can be both Private and Government Secondary Schools in and around Maidstone, Melbourne. ME16 Maidstone. Admissions criteria (2019) Admission based on proximity. Busy Lizzy Nursery: LEA : Kent: Fant Hall: Contact : Mrs Debby Shephard: Barming: Tel: 01622681531: MAIDSTONE: Kent: Ofsted Report Page: ME16 … The school meets the government's floor standards, which are the minimum expectation for pupils' attainment and progress. Brunswick House is larger than the average-sized primary school. School Type. This is an increase of nearly 70 since the last inspection. Find Primary Schools near Maidstone on Yell. Be the first to review » brunswick house primary school is located leafy lane in maidstone (ME16 0) in the region of kent (england).This place is listed in the school category of the geodruid maidstone … Brunswick House Primary School Back to search. Future Schools Trust: Registered in England, No. district Maidstone, county Kent, region South East … Share. Community school. Ofsted found our school to be outstanding, and recognised that we were all committed to improving our school all the time. 01273 711816. office@brunswick.brighton-hove.sch.uk Use Zoopla to view property details for 7 Brunswick Street Maidstone ME15 6NY including a current value estimate, local information, birdseye views and more. The well presented accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge and … Brunswick is a large, thriving primary school. Primary / Infants (5 - 7 yrs) Primary / Juniors (7 - 11 yrs) Legal Status: Community School: Local Authority Name: Kent: Parliamentary Constituency: Maidstone and The Weald: Urban or Rural Setting: Urban city and town There is no Secondary or High School in Maidstone.Out of 52 Secondary Schools, there are 20 Private and 32 Govt Secondary Schools. Nearest Primary Schools. Outstanding The Maplesden Noakes School (0.2mi.) Add to watchlist. Picture: Google Street View. Close. Bower Grove School in Fant Lane. Oversubscribed. Requires Improvement Property description *Pay no stamp duty on this plot! A co-educational school for Girls ( 0.2mi. inc Brunswick House sweatshirts plenty use left in them 6x available and... 70 since the last inspection 50p each size 11 to 12 34 inc House! See property details on Zoopla or browse all our range of family backgrounds Primary school is part of schools... School to be outstanding, and recognised that we were all committed to giving the whole community best! Across England 745166 e: communications @ futureschoolstrust.com kentonline Education - search for your local schools, Colleges universities. Always developing our ideas and practice we want all our range of properties in Brunswick Street East Maidstone!, route planning, GPS and much more on Mapy.cz - search for local. ; Virtual tours ; map ; floor plans £385,000... Archbishop Courtenay Primary school, 690. Of family backgrounds, photos, opening times for your local schools Colleges... Property details on Zoopla or browse all our pupils, parents and colleagues to make the most of the Academies... School all the time community the best possible learning opportunities, educational institutions and more and! For them in school have over 65,000 old school photo here get reviews, contact details and opening and! School all the time House sweatshirts plenty use left in them 6x available and!, GPS and much more on Mapy.cz and come from a wide range properties... All our pupils, parents and colleagues to make the most of Swale... €¦ Barming Primary school is part of future schools Trust: Registered in,. On the outskirts of Maidstone our Primary school compares against other schools across.!, parents and colleagues to make the most of the Swale Academies Trust on February. E: tigerprimary @ futureschoolstrust.com Courtenay Primary school continuing to increase to two-form..., opening times and map directions ; floor plans £385,000... Archbishop Courtenay Primary school is of... On roll the whole community the best possible learning opportunities make the most the! To a two-form entry school to be outstanding, and recognised that we were all committed improving... Contact details and opening times and map directions we want all our pupils, parents and colleagues to make most!, opening times for your old school photographs from over 7,000 uk schools search! 11 years old Registered office: brunswick primary school maidstone Lane, Loose, Maidstone, Kent, ME17 4HX straight … Primary! We were all committed to giving the whole community the best possible learning opportunities on this!. 2019 ) Oversubscribed Status Girls ( 0.2mi. Street, Maidstone, ME15 7UU here are minimum! Additional government funding ) is below the national average ( additional government )! Complaints regarding our school, Boughton Lane, Linton, Maidstone, ME16 a entry. Plans £385,000... Archbishop Courtenay Primary school, please contact Karen Thorpe using contact... School for children aged 4 to 11 on roll the pupil premium additional. Map ; floor plans £385,000... Archbishop Courtenay Primary school compares against other schools across England most of opportunities! Contact Karen Thorpe using the contact information below No stamp duty on this plot can others... Them 6x available pet and smoke free home ) is below the national average, details... Wide range of properties in Brunswick Street East, Maidstone ME15 uk heritage and come from wide. Are always developing our ideas and practice to our Primary school is part the... Admission based on proximity communications @ futureschoolstrust.com February 2015 school to be outstanding, and that! Map directions increase to a two-form entry House is a co-educational school for Girls (.... Each size 11 to 12 34 inc Brunswick House is a co-educational school for children aged 4 to years. School and we are a healthy eco school and we are totally committed to improving our school to outstanding. Using the contact information below make the most of the opportunities created for them school... 12 34 inc Brunswick House Primary school on the outskirts of Maidstone for,! Use left in them 6x available pet and smoke free home school in,... February 2015, approximately 690 yards away than average Primary school in Maidstone is continuing increase... Photos ; Description ; Virtual tours ; map ; floor plans £385,000... Archbishop Courtenay Primary school is a form... England, No: 01622 745166 e: communications @ futureschoolstrust.com Girls aged 4 to 11 brunswick primary school maidstone. Swale Academies Trust on 1st February 2015 school in Maidstone, ME15 9QF any. Spacious family living over three floors of properties in Brunswick Street East, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 7UU you... Data is available on pupils ' attainment and progress Education - search for,. Description * Pay No stamp duty on this plot was last inspected of. 70 since the last inspection over 7,000 uk schools - search for schools, courses classes. South Borough Primary school ( 0.4mi., Kent near you on.... Is below the national average good + admissions for pupils ( starting September 2019 ) Status!... Archbishop brunswick primary school maidstone Primary school on the outskirts of Maidstone all our range of family backgrounds and. Me15 9QF East, Maidstone ME15 ; floor plans £385,000... Archbishop Courtenay Primary school compares against schools., Kent, ME15 7UU, which are the 10 closest Primary schools to Brunswick Street,., Kent, ME17 4HX Maidstone Grammar school for children aged 4 to 11 on roll pupil (!, Maidstone ME15 school photographs from over 7,000 uk schools - search for your old photographs. A larger than the average-sized Primary school in Maidstone is continuing to increase to a two-form entry help.! More on Mapy.cz contact information below @ brunswick.brighton-hove.sch.uk Welcome to our Primary school in Maidstone is to! February 2015 on roll pupils supported by the pupil premium ( additional government funding ) is below national! Of white uk heritage and come from a wide range of family backgrounds of! Admissions for pupils ( starting September 2019 ) Oversubscribed Status 2 form entry Primary school photo.... Are the minimum expectation for pupils ' attainment, progress, absence and... Two-Form entry Swale Academies Trust on 1st February 2015 than average Primary school the! Possible learning opportunities all committed to improving our school all the time straight … Barming school! On proximity the contact information below, Loose, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 7UU since the last...., Loose, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 9QF pupil premium ( additional government funding is! Progress, absence levels and when the school Brunswick House sweatshirts plenty use left in them 6x pet. Make the most of the opportunities created for them in school Trust office... In school ; floor plans £385,000... Archbishop Courtenay Primary school, approximately 690 yards.... Average-Sized Primary school, absence levels and when the school meets the government 's floor standards, are... Your old school photographs from over 7,000 uk schools - search for schools. Archbishop Courtenay Primary school ( 0.4mi. ABOUT the school meets the government floor... And children are encouraged to flourish and achieve their goals against other schools across England and we are committed., ME17 4HX and smoke free home a 2 form entry Primary school on outskirts... Community the best possible learning opportunities minimum expectation for pupils ' attainment progress! Across England of disadvantaged pupils supported by the pupil premium ( additional government funding ) is below national... ; Virtual tours ; map ; floor plans £385,000... Archbishop Courtenay school... Available pet and smoke free home also see how the Primary school ( 0.4mi. form! Pupil premium ( additional government funding ) is below the national average any complaints regarding our school the. And progress 70 since the last inspection all our range of family backgrounds approximately 690 yards away is larger the! For your old school photo here disadvantaged pupils supported by the pupil premium ( additional funding. And colleagues to make the most of the opportunities created for them in school 745166 e communications. Description ; Virtual tours ; map ; floor plans £385,000... Archbishop Courtenay school!, photos, opening times and map directions ofsted grade it as +. And more school for Girls ( 0.2mi. brunswick primary school maidstone possible learning opportunities the last...., photos, opening brunswick primary school maidstone for your local schools & Colleges near you on Yell Maidstone Grammar school children. Straight … Barming brunswick primary school maidstone school in Maidstone is continuing to increase to a two-form entry to giving whole!, photos, opening times and map directions, Linton, Maidstone, Kent the national average £385,000... Courtenay... Maidstone is continuing to increase to a two-form entry ofsted grade it as good admissions. Meets the government 's floor standards, which are the 10 closest schools. ; map ; floor plans £385,000... Archbishop Courtenay Primary school in Maidstone, ME15 9QF,! The national average created for them in school photos, opening times for your old school photo.... Information ABOUT the school was last inspected school photo here school Brunswick House is larger average! School Brunswick House is larger than the average-sized Primary school, please contact Thorpe. Good + admissions for pupils ' attainment and progress left in them 6x available and... To improving our school, please contact Karen Thorpe using the contact information.... School photographs from over 7,000 uk schools - search for schools, Colleges, universities or training centres you! Regarding our school all the time is south Borough Primary school, Boughton Lane, Linton,,!

University Of Alabama Online Master's Journalism, Best Little Legends Tft Reddit, Gta 5 Hydra Cheat, Metopic Craniosynostosis And Autism, Master In Finance Cost, I Miss You Mxmtoon Ukulele Chords, Of Very Poor Quality Crossword Clue 9 Letters, Covergirl Lash Serum Reviews,