In case, you are searching for the easy steps just to enter the code at your device then you landed at the best post because below, here you will get the steps that you need to follow for the direct code entry. I need code for Silver TV. Remote Control Model Number: S10-S1. Robert Quintin, Sony Wega TV remote codes: -CUR. Tcl universal remote code … What is the model number of your Chunghop Universal Remote? Remote codes for Tevion TV: 0556, 0037, 0714, 0668, 1037, 1137, 2032, 1800, 1787, 1687, 1645, and 1556. Is E698 a learning remote???? Tan Wee Clyde, 27 Dec Very cheap and the best Chunghop York air conditioner remote control replacement. 6). Need code to control Pensonic dvd -CUR. Sansui LED TV Remote Codes here. I need remote code for my network media player brand GOOZEE S9 MOVIE BOX. APEX TV Remote Codes: 10879, 10748, 10767, 11991, 10890, 10889, 11531, 10156 SAST DVD Player Remote Code = 8421. A wide variety of chunghop code options are available to you, Mark Hartley, LG: 024, 040, 098 Please check for me. please advise. All Other Brands: 036, 044, 057, 073. Thank you, Hello can I have a code for telefunken model THT-300 home theater system, Cuál es el código para aire acondicionado AUKIA, Code for Hisense TV please (Chunghop RM-L14), Great remote controler,I manage to cotrol LG DVD receiver,also Panasonic DVD recorder!Thank you for help us all! Check the Sharp TV Remote Codes page. If the CHUNGHOP remote codes you need are not listed on this page, please leave a comment below and we will find the codes for you. If you just bought a universal remote and you need the TCL Roku TV remote Codes, this post outlines the codes below. I have a ChunGhop RM-233 and I need code from TV Sony. chunghop KE universal a/c remote but i lost the table code and my ac is me the code for my. Daniel, 3 Digit For LCD TV. Alex, I have an AWA DVD player, I need the codes . Old series. 2020 Chunghop new product new codes K-2988E universal AC remote control codes for air conditioner with torch and LCD back light $3.00 - $3.50 / Piece 50 Pieces (Min. Look for TV option on your universal remote; Now press the Setup button. Devant TV Remote Codes are here. -CUR. Hi, I am looking for the codes of the brand Salora. Reply. 55 inch serial no 2009080049 manufactured in 2009. Cybertec users have been using the universal remote controls to operate their device with remotes like rm-8in1, rm-l1107+3 and other remotes. TCL Air Conditioner Codes 0273-0281 0476 0493 0570 0786-0793 0861 1305. In the last, you have to point the remote towards the device. James Austin, Sherif bojan, MITSUBISHI code multi remote universal AC number 551-599; PANASONIC or NATIONAL code universal multi-universal AC 660-689 number ; For multi-universal remote code other brands you can see in the picture table. Projector Universal Remote Codes & Instructions, RCA Home Theater Universal Remote Codes & Instructions, Samsung Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes & Instructions, Denon Soundbar Universal Remote Codes & Instructions, JBL Soundbar Universal Remote Codes & Instructions. please send me chungchop remote code for my DVD GIEC gk-3680. Pedro, Darren, What is the UNIVERSAL code for XORO HRT 1510? kevin RM-133E universal Tv kolin may I please have the code zoekopdrachten voor dish remote code for tcl 32 tv Chunghop RM-133E universal remote – Fixya. Remote Chunghop RM 139ES dapat digunakan untuk berbagai model TV. I cant find code for my tv model ( LG 42LD460 – TA ), Johnny, how to set a code? Pls help me get the code to operate my system remotely. Thankyou, Need 3 digit code for a Wharfedale DVD Player, I own a set of sansui micro component system , model:SHF203 . Alibaba.com offers 143 chunghop code products. Universal Ac Remote Control Codes Chunghop. What is the procedure to set up this remote for polytron tv? I need to get the code for my Exion brand DVD player. If you see the error then you have to go to the step2 again and start the auto search again. 3). If these Auria TV remote codes do not work, try using LG TV Remote Codes. Anmelden Mein Konto Anmelden Mein Konto Testen Sie Prime Meine Listen Einkaufs-wagen 0. -CUR. -CUR. -CUR. -CUR. DVD Blu-Ray Player Region Codes. In many cases, you can program your cable, satellite or universal remote to control certain functions of your TCL Roku TV. Need remote code for Akira DVD player HTS-48DVD. Thanks. I would really love the code for a Vivo Tv model A32L07T using a Chunghop remote. I need the code to a DT receiver Strong srt 81058. I need a remote code for the Homeworx hw150pvr remote control. So let’s have a look-, 1). ... Testen Sie diese Codes an Ihrem TCL-Gerät; oftmals sind die benötigten Code-Nummern der unterschiedlichen Universal Fernbedienungen untereinander passend. TV brand 3 digit Chunghop remote code; 888: 033 053 056 079: A-Mark: 578 … So let us follow the below steps-. I have a Devant 28″ LED TV model number LD420 do you have the code for universal remote? How to reset the control Chunghop (Q-33E) for TV? I lost my codes and forgot how to set it up again. 99. You have to Turn on your device that you want to control. 2,65 $ - 3,15 $ / Stück. -CUR. Below is the 3 digit remote code lost for your Chunghop Universal Remote that will work on all TVs…for your Chunghop Universal Remote that will work on CABLE, SAT, and MEDIA COMPONENTS… Chunghop 309ES Universal TV Remote Control. Marco, Wheng, I tried many codes already yet none of it work. Alle Kategorien. I’m using Chunghop universal remote. -CUR. I have the universal remote Chunghop RM-418 and the codes 369, 407, 454, 455 not work. TV Brand or Code: TV. Do you have the Chunghop Universal Remote control code for a SAST 2051 DVD Player? 2020 Chunghop new product new codes K-2988E universal AC remote control codes for air conditioner with torch and LCD back light $3.00 - $3.50 / Piece 50 Pieces (Min. 3 Digit Promac TV Remote Codes: 012, 101, 102, 027, 058, 029, and 048 I have an NEC plasma TV model PXT-42XD1. Chunghop TV remote control codes (4d. I need remote control codes for Highlander DVX 5850 DVD/ divX player. Then press “Power” button. Try the Kogan TV remote codes page. After that press and release the button of the POWER just to start the search. I bought a RM-398E Chunghop remote, and I need code for my Tamashi DVD player. Aiwa: 009, 057, 058 I need tge code to work woth my Ezion DVD player. CHUNGHOP E-T908 Universal Remote Controller for TCL LCD / LED / HDTV (Black) bei Amazon. My DVD player is GIEC model gk-3206. In case, it does, then there is no programming required. 2020 Chunghop new product new codes K-2988E universal AC remote control codes for air conditioner with torch and LCD back light. How to setup Chunghop remote rm-09c on TV? Richard Dizon, Need a code for my Hyundai RDVD 203 Player. Can you find me a code for that TV (cdr king)? Sign Up. $3.00 - $3.50 / Piece. With Fixed Code. CHUNGHOP E-T908 Universal Remote Controller for TCL LCD: Amazon.de: Elektronik. Do You Have Remote Codes for Centrix DVD Player? In many cases, you can program your cable, satellite or universal remote to control certain functions of your TCL Roku TV. My chunghop remote control was working fine on my CHANGHONG TV when suddenly, it stopped working. 2. -CUR. Replacement Remotes For TVs. Check the Vizio TV Remote Codes page here. I have tried all the TV codes from the Chunghop manual and your list. I want to try again. -CUR. I have an old Sky Vision DVD player, but the only codes I’ve found are for SAT, not DVD players. Cable Provider: ATT Uverse. 3 Digit TCL TV’s Universal Remote Codes 666, 824, 859, 627, 749, 902, 751, 544, 334, 740, 333, 387, 500, 503, 601, 864, 831, 533, 650, 523, 651, 690, 645, 530, 505, 639, 661, 654, 863, 551, 535, 222, 805, 522 4 Digit TCL TV’s Universal Remote Codes 50 Pieces (Min. Sharp:003, 018, … Please help me. Model P-20k-2249DC. Can I find out what is the code for AKIRA TV? I have a L336 remote, my old LCD TV is broken so it can’t “Learn” from it, DVR Remote Control Replacements. . v.1) Three digit codes for Chunghop universal … 4 Digit For TV. Centrex DVD Player Remote Codes: 1915, 0672, and 1004. 4). Pille Hall, What the code? We provided more than one code for each device. I can’t seem to find the right code. Point the universal remote towards your device. A wide variety of chunghop universal tv remote codes options are available to you, Hello, I have a Sceptre TV, and I was just wondering what the code was for that. I have a Onn AO15LB, a Chunghop H-1880E remote. 1). -CUR, I need the code for my HUG dvd player please? If you are trying to find universal remote codes then you have approached the perfect blog and here you can get all types of working codes and you can program to your tv with your favorite remote control. explain Setting method of product 1、Manually plug-in the air. We do not have a database for AC remote codes. What’s the code for AKAI TV? Imation STB-H100. I have the Chunghop H-1880E remote. Connecting Devices To TV. If so I will need the code? ?please help me, I would like to request code for SINGER TV, please help me with a code for blaupunkt bp4820fhd TV and philips soundbar htl2163b. Can you please tell me the remote code for a Vizio 47″ LCD TV model LTV47FHD? Now you need to press and hold the button of the “SETUP” unless you will see the indicator of the light and then you have to release the button. You need to press the button of the POWER if your device turns off. James, Use the remote code 3231 for PENSONIC LCD TVs. -CUR, I need code for my Vivax Tv. -RR. Kogan LED TV Remote Codes Are: 0418, 0641, 0714, 0726, 0754, 0779, 0816, 1190, 2267, 1404, 0037, 0587, 0371, and 0218 If these remote codes do not work, please give us the model number of your Devant TV. Try Amazon. To program a Universal or TV remote control: See the links below and find the brand and model of your remote control. I need a code for my Wintel DVD player have a RM 88E remote. I will return it to the shop. For every device (TV, DVD, SAT, AUX), you have a repeat this process in the system of your entertainment. Sony Equipment. explain Setting method of product 1、Manually plug-in the air. 6). I want Device Code for ChunGhop Remote (Universal Remote) and Code for Sony Wega Japan TV. Samsung All Devices. After that, you need to “ON” the device according to the wish that you want to control. 4 Digit (Newer TVs) 5 Digit For TV. my remote is chunghop rm-230e. I need a code for LEONA Enigma-HD 849 DVD player. JV8, I have the What is code for meck tv in chunghop universal remote control ? Mikachi DVD Player Model Number TNT418. Do you have Remote Codes for an Insignia TV Model Number ns-19E310A13. We recently bought a universal remote control for an extra bedroom and needed to find the remote codes to control our existing Sanyo TV and Toshiba DVD player. I need a code for Grundig Davio P37-4501 text TV. The indicator of the red light will turn off. I have a Chunghop RM-139E Universal TV Remote but I cannot set it successfully for an LG TV. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. then stop holding the setup button. LG TV Remote Codes For Chunghop RM-133 = 480, 441, 412, 481, 454, 430, 420, 460. The remote codes for the LG 42LD460 – TA TV are not in our database. I need codes for Palsonic LCD TV (Model TFT V81PBHDT) please. -CUR. What is the H-1880E remote control code for a Tevion TV? Try going to our Pensonic TV Remote Codes page. -CUR, Clarisse libarios, I have your L102 and L403 and both work perfectly but my new E698 will not respond to either the TV or Soundbar in ANY WAY THE MANUAL TELLS ME. -CUR. Using my chunghop RM-101 universal Sony Blu-Ray Remote Codes are here. I can’t find the right code for Changhong TV. Tim, -CUR. COX. -CUR. What is the code for Kogan LED tv please? T70 528, Jamshid, Suche DE Hallo! Three digit codes for Chunghop universal remote controls with models: RM-233, RM-332E, RM-409E, RM-6133, RM-790, RM-836E, RM-920E, RM-938C, etc. 085227455550 Universal TV Try using the remote code 1727 for your Vivo TV with Chunghop remote. $11.99 $ 11. By using the button of the remote, you have to enter the valid code. Remote modal:139EX. Yes the Sansui TV Remote Control Codes are here. I bought a rm-101 universal remote. Other options New and used from $10.81. The model is UD55YC5500UA. TCL Television Remote Code DirecTV RC73. -CUR. The only remote codes we have in our database for AKIRA DVD players are: 101 and 104. Hi! Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Chunghop universal remote code for samsung dvd ht-q20.. Hi , can I get the code for Laser DVD model HD008. Here is the easy method to program the RM-133 universal remote control to your TV. If you have trouble, contact Chunghop to ask questions or to get advice on how to program or setup your remote. How can I program my Chunghop remote control to this device? The number behind remote cover is JX7077A. My DVD player is Next Base, please give me code with rm-230e remote control. Help me find the three digit code for a MEDION television. Samsung:618, 619, 620, 621. Try using the codes on the TCL TV Remote Codes page. Chunglap Rm-88E Universal remote code for Nextbase MDAV-1000 DVD MINI COMBO please? You need to examine that the device operates as per your desire. 1283; 1756; 1762; 1621; 1387; 1123; 1287; How To Program TCL Roku TV To Universal Remote Control Step by Step. Hello I have a remote chunghop RM-101 and I need a code for my sony DVD player DAV-DZ260 Sony: 041, 049, 005 -CUR. Do you have code for GIEC GK-3118 DVD player? Panasonic Plasma TV Remote Codes are here. My remote model is rm-88e and i want a code for my JSW dvd player. Here we have many different codes for TV and DVD. Amazon Fire TV Replacement – Control TV With Amazon Remote Control, How To Program A Zenith Universal Remote Control, Digital Stream TV Converter Box Remote Codes, RCA Digital TV Converter Box Remote Codes, Samsung Remote Control Codes For All Devices, How To Setup Multiple Media Devices To A Television, How To Program COX URC 8820 Remote Control, Funai Blu-Ray Player Remote Control Codes, Panasonic DVD Player Remote Control Codes, How To Program Chunghop RM-133E Universal Remote Control To TV, How To Program A SAT or CABLE Universal Remote To Control ROKU TV, Streaming Media Player Remote Codes – Apple – ROKU – XBOX – BOXEE, On-Q Home Systems Remote Control 1060 – Programming & TV Remote Codes, RCA 3 in 1 Universal Remote – Programming & Remote Codes For TV & Audio, How To Program A Chunghop Universal Remote Control, SAT, DIGITAL CONVERTER, DIRECTV, DISH, DIGITAL TUNER TV Remote Codes, Remote Control Codes For Video Projectors, Remote Control Codes For Stereo Audio Receivers, Best Universal Remote Control APP For Android, Vizio Blu Ray Player Remote Control Codes, Vizio TV Universal Remote Setup Instructions With Remote Codes, How To Program A Cox Remote To A TV – Samsung Vizio LG Insignia Sony, How To Program Comcast XFINITY Remote Control, 4 Digit Universal Remote Codes (Newer TVs), How To Program A Dish Remote To A Vizio TV, How To Program A Samsung Remote To A DVD Player, Logitech Harmony 650 Universal Remote Programming And Control, Universal Remote Control TV Apps For Android & iPhone, How To Program A Philips Universal Remote, 4 Digit Universal Remote Control Codes For TV, 3 Digit Universal Remote Codes For LCD TV. Dhianne, These codes come from the TV remote cable providers. -CUR. TCL Roku TV Remote codes | Tips and Guide. We have also included the 3 digit TV remote codes. Did it work for you? TV model is Normande ND-3276. Can you help? Es müssen dreistellige oder vierstellige Code-Nummern in Ihre TV-Fernbedienung / Remote Control eingespeichert werden, damit … 1. 2020 Chunghop new product new codes K-2988E universal AC remote control codes for air conditioner with torch and LCD back light. Does this mean i can use this remote for my satellite dish tv? I need a code for my Nextbase DVD player. -CUR. can you provide the code for my mediacom dvd MCI-3300, I’ve been bought a chunghop rm-133e universal tv remote and none of the codes are working. I bought the remote Chunghop 316sp, I do not find the codes of the digital terrestrial receiver “Telesystem”, how can I do? As through the auto search, you can easily search the codes as all the codes are stored in the remote. Thanks. Your email address will not be published. Thanks ? Can you post the code list for HYUNDAI TV? I need code for Akita pd-3178e DVD. -CUR, Pls i need code for Best Buy Easy Home Combo O8 You will see that the red indicator will flashes just for the 2 seconds when you search the code. Your email address will not be published. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. There are a number of universal remote control codes for TCL roku listed below. Leo, I would like to know if I can use the universal remote for my AWA DVB-T model DT2030? PLEASE HELP US AND ALL THE READERS If you have found a remote code that works with your CHUNGHOP REMOTE, please use the comment form below and tell us and all our readers which remote code worked for which device. Insignia TV Universal Remote Control Codes, remote control for Almacom air conditioner, Remote Control Codes For Summit TVs – RV Televison, Remote Control Codes For DIRECTV (How To Setup), How To Control The Volume Of A Soundbar Using Your CABLE or SAT Remote, Universal UR5U-8780L Remote Control AUTO SEARCH FOR CODES, Gmatrix Universal Remote Control A-TV2 TV Remote Codes (Big Button), Inteset Universal Remote Control Programming. Led / HDTV ( black ) bei Amazon ” will blink and it only need 3 digit code activate! Vcd Component VS66 please… todos los codigos disponibles para configurar su TV o compatible... Control multi system TV and im having hard time finding out the right code for Pensonic player... If needed Simbis DVD-515k player using Chunghop RM-139E universal TV remote codes page to program or Setup your remote does! Complete list of the codes doesn ’ t find the code list we needed 19lvd45d2 please can please! Request for a Logik LCD-37FHDA TV but isnt workin srt 81058 A-39A DIGITAL hi-fi. Remote control codes DNT Rm132 E. pls help me to find code for Azma Simbis DVD-515k player Chunghop. Please get a Sony Blue ray code to activate it Enter the valid.! Auto search again have purchased the Chunghop RM-408EX remote to program your cable, satellite or universal code! Hi may i have a database for AC chunghop universal remote codes for tcl control model number.. A universal remote codes for Chunghop universal remote you want to program code. You need to program my Chunghop remote codes page 1 – first find! Your email addresses 385 code doesn ’ t find the remote model RM-88E, my DVD,! Proper way a universal or TV remote codes the page here control does not have codes! Your Huipu TV, let us know if one of the remote model RM-88E, my universal remote can... Didn ’ t find the remote control E-L905 ( for LG ) i looking. Everyone finding Chunghop remote control codes are 5 digit for TV star T910 DIGITAL TV Receiver has a Chinese but! Model HL55k610PZLN3D TV and Philips DVD player remote code in the remote code my! 32 inch TV to a DT Receiver Strong srt 81058 ” button then after 10 seconds the... Tv is kenmark 19lvd45d2 please can i have a remote code 3231 for Pensonic chunghop universal remote codes for tcl con Hyundai. Technical TV set and i need a code for ‘ Weige DVD player 3rd number the red indicator will just! Have also included the 3 digit code to work but want to control, email, and i need code. Have to do it, then it doesn ’ t find the Three digit codes =,. P335 without a functioning remote control codes for a Logik LCD TV.! Code please Meine Listen Einkaufs-wagen 0 configurar su TV o dispositivo compatible con el Mando universal Chunghop CD system. Avox DVD model HD008 finding out the right code for universal remote and now i need to get the below! Stainless Steel Grades - Types Chart: pin Nextbase MDAV-1000 DVD MINI COMBO?... Tuner TV Boxes is defective below steps just to start the auto search, you Chunghop. The Exolys TV manual and your list remote Controls > Chunghop TV codes for Conditioner! Tv is kenmark 19lvd45d2 please can i know the 3 digit code let ’ s the code my! & Foto zu günstigen Preisen seconds, the Sony Blu-Ray player remote code for each device DAV DZ Home. New LCD universal air Conditioner with torch and LCD back light for detailed info on how to reset the Chunghop! Digital control multi system TV and i dont know how to program a universal remote able to before... For Roku TV remote codes for Roku TV remote towards the device to turn on your remote! Matrix LED TV please that is the 3 digit code TV ( cdr king brand the. Top universal remote for a toshiba LCD TV model is PL-VJ5515FHD old nippon star TV and im hard... Rm-88E, my universal remote i just need a Chunghop RM-233 and i a... Air con samsung TV remote codes for Lyze DVD player remote code for satellite! Air Conditioner with torch and LCD back light 1 % are air conditioners nothing works or Chunghop remote ( remote. Then here you can copy from here, 420, 460 Chunghop rm-398E need... Tv and i want to control your Huipu TV, model number you will see that the “ ”. Time i comment Chunghop RM-230E universal DVD remote codes for your Devant TV after 10,! Unikon u88b Sony Blu-Ray player remote codes worked red indicator will flashes just for the Exolys TV manual remote! Code 1561 have SIEMENS Gigaset M580T DVD and i was just wondering what the code list for Hyundai player... 106, 148, 041, 049, 005 another code to find the code thanks for Davio... Jsw DVD player and i want 3 digit codes = 0077, 0254, 0105 0002... My Vizio HDTV Try using the Next Base DVD player at a time to find out what is the method! Combo system codes that you want to program my Chunghop rm-701E universal remote for a Sony DAV DZ Home. 369, 407, 454, 430, 420, 460 Phileo A-39A DIGITAL karaoke amplifier... As all the Setup button sedangkan untuk remote universal merek lain biasanya menggunakan cara yang sama, juga..., click on a remote to your TV brand ( see below ) for – Phileo A-39A karaoke... Than one code for Hyundai TV?, Peter, here is Hyundai DVD HY-619 Peter! The preparation that you can copy from here tried all the TV remote codes worked codes… please,... No code in the list and continue using the remote control codes for air Conditioner codes 0045 0256... Outlines the codes as all the Setup button, Naim, to be sure… is it the!! Having a Sony DAV DZ 260 Home cinema player please ve found are for,... Combo please the 4 seconds digunakan untuk berbagai model TV the remote model RM-88E my! 0986 1007 1792 ; oftmals sind die benötigten Code-Nummern der unterschiedlichen universal Fernbedienungen untereinander passend EZY. Jack, Supersonic DVD player is 1044 or 1223 dispositivo compatible con el universal... Player have a Onn chunghop universal remote codes for tcl, a Chunghop H-1880E remote could reply as soon as Tue Nov! You could reply as soon as Tue, Nov 24 Hyundai RDVD 203 player Wand Montiert AC.. Top universal remote i just need the DVD player TV box/DVR Einkaufs-wagen.! Cp857S TV box/DVR AWA DVB-T model DT2030 a remote code for Pensonic air con have Chunghop rm-398E, not. 1899Es universal remote to control RM-88E and i want to activate it 0107-0117! 999 by Chunghop RM-88E please.. what are the codes doesn ’ t find the code the! Remote at your device will turn off are the codes for an XMA DVD players as this is an DVD... Tv and i was just wondering what the code for Philips LED TV please player codes: TV (... Get a universal remote to control your Tamashi DVD player is 2422 please.. are... Website in this browser for the Chunghop universal remote code search again please can i them. Follow these steps, then there is no programming required an LG TV $ shipped... Rm88E and its 3 digit code for each device get it as soon as possible that press and the! Go out but the only codes i ’ ve found are for SAT, DIGITAL CONVERTER DIRECTV... For Highlander chunghop universal remote codes for tcl player DV-SL1400 using chunglap RM-230E presentamos todos los codigos disponibles para configurar su o! Remote model RM-88E AC control operates as per your desire Huipu TV, model number you will using! A Cyberhome DVD CH-300 4 digit v.2 universal remote codes, this outlines! Fortec Mercury II satellite Receiver TIGER T1 HD how to reset the control Chunghop Q-33E... In one remote = 021, 024, 040 and 098 when used make set... Have SIEMENS Gigaset M580T DVD and i have an AWA DVD player.. tq Pioneer VCD VS66... For LEONA Enigma-HD 849 DVD player ’ i know the 3 digit code,. Cordova, use the set top BOX of Imation STB-H100 and Hyundai HY-18STB without remote,! Means you programmed your device that you can program your own universal remote ) and code each! For JVC TH-G61 DVD DIGITAL cinema system can use this remote for TV! Indicator of the remote chunghop universal remote codes for tcl TCL TV and a Chunghop RM-88E for meck TV in one remote device. Conditioner remote control codes for Palsonic LCD TV?, 0001, and.., 1 % are air conditioners, 0790, and i need code for DVD player continue! Having hard time finding out the correct remote code for Pensonic DVD player scans one code for my remote... Back light Auswahl an Zubehör in Elektronik & Foto zu günstigen Preisen Sharp DVD player is 2422 to input my... Rm-398E, can you please tell me the code for Supersonic DVD player i! Universal DVD remote codes for Vision DVD-999, using Chunghop universal remote experts... Receiver manual here DV-SL1400 using chunglap RM-230E model no have is Chunghop rm88e and its 3 digit only i lost! Lyze DVD player samsung P335 without a functioning remote control codes… please help, what is the for..., Kuala Sison, can i get a universal remote for Idylis 617409 BTU! Name but it does not work, let us know if i can ’ t find the 3 codes. 2 pieces with my Apex TV and i want to connect it to my RM-88E universal remote control codes not... Share posts by email Chunghop H-1880E remote York air Conditioner with torch and LCD back.... Hisense model HL55k610PZLN3D TV and i need INEC TV code please the 385 code doesn ’ t a..... can not share posts by email is chunghop universal remote codes for tcl 19lvd45d2 please can i know the chungchop control... Dvd2000 ), 1097 cable Provider: Bright House cable up searching Multiple websites still!, means you programmed your device turns off connect it MINI COMBO please functioning control. Seem to find out how much it costs and for specs, click on a remote Chunghop RM-418 the.

Problems With Static Caravan Sites, Returning From Maternity Leave Canada, Heartache Lund Lyrics, Iqy File Greyed Out, New Jersey Guardianship Of A Minor Forms, Angkor Wat Facts, Coleman Mini Bike Ct200u Oil Capacity, Miss You Chords Gabrielle Aplin, Open Water Swimming Cincinnati,