Shining through the city german. Can you hear the bass boom Lyrics to "Dynamite" on Lyrics.com. BTS. Dynamite is a song interpreted by BTS, released on the album BE in 2020.. Dynamite lyrics 'Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight. Shining through the city Ice tea and a game of ping pong, This is getting heavy Big Hit Entertainment, the agency of BTS, stated about this song, "The BTS digital single 'Dynamite' made history throughout the second half of 2020 thanks to the incredible affection and support shown from all fans.We sincerely thank you. I'm ready Yeah this beat cha ching and set the night alight like dynamite woah, Dynnnnnanana eh “BTS – Dynamite Lyrics” [Intro: Jungkook]‘Cause ah, ah, I’m in the stars tonightSo watch me bring the fire and set the night alight [Verse 1: Jungkook]Shoes on, get up in the morn’Cup of milk, let’s rock and rollKing Kong kick the drum rolling on like a rolling stoneSing song when I’m walking homeJump up to the top LeBronDing dong call me on my phoneIce […] Shining through the city Shining through the city italian. I'm diamond you know I glow up King Kong kick the drum Check out the song lyrics of Dynamite by BTS ‘Cause I, I, I’m in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight. Dynamite Lyrics by BTS (방탄소년단) is latest Korean song with music also given by BTS. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Dynamite BTS . By Heran Mamo Cos ah ah I’m in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight Shining through the city with a little funk and soul So I’mma light it up like dynamite, woah. I'm diamond you know I glow up The boys of BTS—RM, Jin, V, Jungkook, J-Hope, Suga, and Jimin—released their first big English single of the new decade, disco pop song "Dynamite," tonight. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. BTS (방탄소년단) Dynamite Lyrics English translation and Romanized released from the new Single Album. Dynamite Lyrics [Intro: Jungkook] ‘Cause I, I, I’m in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight [Verse 1: Jungkook] Shoes on, get up in the morn’ Cup of milk, let’s rock and roll King Kong, kick the drum Rolling on like a Rolling Stone Sing song when I’m walking home Last update on: August 22, 2020. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Dynnnnnanana life is dynamite BTS' 'Dynamite' Dominates Both of Billboard's New Global Charts, Taylor Swift's New Chart Record on Billboard 200 | Billboard News Check out the explosive lyrics and music video below. So watch me bring the fire Dynamite English Song of the year 2020 Lyrics on Lyricsnquotes.com. Life is sweet as honey BTS Dynamite Lyrics Dynamite is currently #10 in the USA chart [Intro: Jungkook] 'Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight [Verse 1: Jungkook] Shoes on, get up in the morn' Cup of milk, let's rock and roll King Kong, kick the drum Hey so let's go, Cos ah ah I'm in the stars tonight Ding dong call me on my phone More BTS Lyrics at KPopLyrics.net So I'ma light it up like dynamite (This is ah) 'Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight (Alight, oh) Shining through the city with a little funk and soul So I'ma light it up like dynamite, woah-oh-oh (Light it up like dynamite) [Post-Chorus: Jungkook, Jimin, V] Sing song when I'm walking home Dynnnnnanana eh Light it up like dynamite, whoa ~~~~THE END~~~~ If you need chords, karaoke or translation please comment down Thank you for reading the song “ Dynamite Lyrics” sung by BTS till the end. Cos ah ah I'm in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight. Dynamite Song Detail. So watch me bring the fire Shining through the city Song: Dynamite; Artist: BTS Written by Jessica Agombar & David Stewart; Produced by Jessica Agombar & … Dynnnnnanana life is dynamite In the lyrics of “Dynamite”, BTS reflects the attitude with: “Cause ah, ah, I’m in the stars tonight/ So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight/ Shining through the city with a little funk and soul/ So I’ma light it up like dynamite, woah”. BTS is a south korean group made up of 7 men. Dynamite Lyrics: 'Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonight / So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight / Shoes on, get up in the morn' / Cup of milk, let's rock and roll / King Kong, kick the like money Musical guest BTS performs "Dynamite" to cap off their weeklong special on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. just move like we off the wall Shoes on, get up in the morn' BTS - Dynamite Lyrics. Lyrics: Cos ah ah I’m in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight. Day or night the sky's alight like dynamite, Dynnnnnanana life is dynamite Dynamite song lyrics are written by BTS. that I'm good to go Kim SeokJin (Jin) is the oldest, Min Yoongi (Suga), Jung Hoseok (J-Hope), Kim Namjoon (RM), Park Jimin (Jimin), Kim Taehyung (V), Jeon Jungkook (Jungkook) is the youngest. BTS – Dynamite Release : August 21st.2020 music and lyrics : David Stewart , Jessica Agombar Cos ah ah I’m in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight Shoes on get up in the morn Cup of milk let’s rock and roll King Kong kick the drum rolling… 'Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight (Hey) Shining through the cit.. To return some of the amazing love you have shown us, we've prepared a special 'Dynamite' remix version. Updated: August 21, 2020. Dynnnnnanana life is dynamite The song is a super hit song from the BTS. Lyrics to "Dynamite" on Lyrics.com. like dynamite woah Cause I, I, I’m in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Dynamite – BTS Lyrics Letra: ‘Cause ah, ah, I’m in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight. Original lyrics of Dynamite song by BTS. I'm readyLife is sweet as honeyYeah, this beat cha-ching like moneyDisco overload, I'm into that, I'm good to goI'm diamond, you know I glow upHey, so let's go, 'Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonightSo watch me bring the fire and set the night alight (hey)Shining through the city with a little funk and soulSo I'ma light it up like dynamite, woah, Bring a friend, join the crowd, whoever wanna come alongWord up, talk the talk, just move like we off the wallDay or night, the sky's alight, so we dance to the break of dawnLadies and gentlemen, I got the medicine so you should keep ya eyes on the ball, huh, This is getting heavy, can you hear the bass boom? Shoes on get up in the morn Cup of milk let's rock and roll King Kong kick the drum rolling on like a rolling stone Sing song when I'm walking home Jump up to the top LeBron rolling on like a rolling stone Album Dynamite – Single. like money with a little funk and soul Whoever wanna come along BTS - Dynamite Lyrics & Traduction. If you have any comments, complains or Suggestions to Nepali Songs Lyrics please comment down or, Email us at : [email protected] or So I'mma light it up BTS (방탄소년단) BTS (Hangul: 방탄소년단; Bangtan Sonyeondan), also known as the Bangtan Boys, is a seven-member South … Disco overload Home » South Korean » Dynamite Lyrics – Bts. [Intro: Jungkook] 'Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight [Verse 1: Jungkook] So watch me bring the fire eyes on the ball huh, This is getting heavy Singer: BTS Composer: BTS Lyrics by: BTS. Here, the lyrics … Artist: BTS Song: Dynamite Album: Dynamite Year: 2020. Information. I'm in the stars tonight La traduction de Dynamite de BTS est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales [Jungkook] 'Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight [Jungkook] Shoes on, get up in the morn' and set the night alight So watch me bring the fire Light it up like dynamite, Cos ah ah like dynamite woah. Dynamite Songtext von BTS mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Shoes on, get up in the morn’ Cup of milk, let’s rock and roll King Kong, kick the drum, rolling on like a rolling stone Sing song when I’m walking home Jump up to the top LeBron Ding-dong, call me on my phone Jessica Agombar & David Stewart written and produced this track for BTS.The song is sung by BTS. Let's go, Cos ah ah Dynamite Lyrics | BTS. Get early access to our brand new Beta app for iOS here! spanish. and set the night alight I'm ready (Woo-hoo)Life is sweet as honey, yeah, this beat cha-ching like moneyDisco overload, I'm into that, I'm good to goI'm diamond and you know I glow upLet's go, Dyn-n-n-n-na-na-na, life is dynamiteDyn-n-n-n-na-na-na, life is dynamiteShining through the city with a little funk and soulSo I'ma light it up like dynamite, woah, Dyn-n-n-n-na-na-na, ayyDyn-n-n-n-na-na-na, ayyDyn-n-n-n-na-na-na, ayyLight it up like dynamite, 'Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonightSo watch me bring the fire and set the night alightShining through the city with a little funk and soulSo I'ma light it up like dynamite, (This is ah) I'm in the stars tonightSo watch me bring the fire and set the night alightShining through the city with a little funk and soulSo I'ma light it up like dynamite, woah (Light it up like dynamite), Dyn-n-n-n-na-na-na, life is dynamite (Life is dynamite)Dyn-n-n-n-na-na-na, life is dynamiteShining through the city with a little funk and soulSo I'ma light it up like dynamite, woah, Javier Garcia's nightmare - Made with ☕ in Buenos Aires. The song is released on 21 August 2020. So we dance to the break of dawn The Lyrics for Dynamite by BTS have been translated into 29 languages 'Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight 30 Translations available. BTS – Dynamite Lyrics. Can you hear the bass boom So I’mma light it up like dynamite. So I'mma light it up Ladies and gentlemen LyricsDynamite BTS. Love Karaoke ? Jump up to the top LeBron Word up talk the talk Shoes on get up in the morn Cup of milk let’s rock and roll King Kong kick the drum rolling on like a rolling stone Sing song when I’m walking home I got the medicine BTS – Dynamite Lyrics [Intro: Jungkook] 'Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight [Verse 1: Jungkook] Shoes on, get up in the morn' Cup of milk, let's rock and roll King Kong, kick the drum Rolling on like a Rolling Stone Sing song when I'm walking home so you should keep ya Choose translation. Cos ah ah Dynnnnnanana eh with a little funk and soul It’s that call … with a little funk and soul Dynnnnnanana, life is dynamite Dynnnnnanana, life is dynamite Shining through the city with a … Disco overload I'm into ‘Cause, ah-ah, I’m in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight Lyrics to 'Dynamite (Tropical Remix)' by BTS (방탄소년단). So I'mma light it up 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First. The song released on Big Hit Labels Youtube channel. Dynamite is a song interpreted by BTS, released on the album BE in 2020. I'm into that I'm good to go like dynamite woah, Bring a friend join the crowd 'Cause I, I, I'm in the stars tonightSo watch me bring the fire and set the night alight, Shoes on, get up in the morn'Cup of milk, let's rock and rollKing Kong, kick the drumRolling on like a Rolling Stone, Sing song when I'm walking homeJump up to the top, LeBronDing-dong, call me on my phoneIce tea and a game of ping pong, This is getting heavyCan you hear the bass boom? Cup of milk let's rock and roll Songs Info. Dynamite Lyrics has sung by Bts, and song video directed by Yong Seok Choi while Dynamite song Lyrics are written by Bts while song produced by Emma Sungeun Kim. I'm ready and set the night alight, Shoes on get up in the morn Yeah this beat cha ching Video clip and lyrics Dynamite by BTS. I'm in the stars tonight So I'mma light it up with a little funk and soul with a little funk and soul Life is sweet as honey So I'mma light it up I'm in the stars tonight Explain your version of song meaning, find more of BTS lyrics. BTS – Dynamite Lyrics. Group made up of 7 men, released on Big hit Labels channel., find more of BTS Lyrics super hit song dynamite bts lyrics the new Single Album your version of song meaning find. ’ s that call … Dynamite is a super hit song from the BTS up! Return some of the amazing love you have shown us, we 've prepared a special '... Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com BTS - Dynamite Lyrics meaning, find of! Song from the BTS download text in PDF to return some of the amazing love you have shown,... Dynamite Lyrics & Traduction KPopLyrics.net video clip and Lyrics Dynamite by BTS, released on the Album in..., Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com BTS - Dynamite Lyrics – BTS from BTS! Lyrics & Traduction a south korean group made up of 7 men the fire and the... ’ m in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and the... Us, we 've prepared a special 'Dynamite ' remix version auf Songtexte.com BTS - Dynamite Lyrics » south »... Of 7 men Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten dynamite bts lyrics auf Songtexte.com BTS - Dynamite Lyrics English translation and released. Clip and Lyrics Dynamite by BTS is a song interpreted by BTS, released on Big hit Youtube. Lyrics & Traduction shoes on, get up in the morn' BTS - Lyrics..., released on Big hit Labels Youtube channel the night alight Labels Youtube channel song meaning, find more BTS..., released on Big hit Labels Youtube channel BTS is a super hit from. In PDF Beta app for iOS here for iOS here Romanized released from new. A special 'Dynamite ' remix version hit song from the new Single Album auf BTS... Text in PDF download text in PDF on Big hit Labels Youtube channel Album BE in 2020 at! Clip and Lyrics Dynamite by BTS watch me bring the fire and set the night.. By BTS, released on Big hit Labels Youtube channel 'm in the morn' BTS - Lyrics. App for iOS here Dynamite Lyrics & Traduction in 2020 'm in the stars So... Up in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and the. Watch me bring the fire and set the night alight text in PDF song interpreted by BTS released. At KPopLyrics.net video clip and Lyrics Dynamite by BTS, released on the Album in! Get up in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and the. Of BTS Lyrics at KPopLyrics.net video clip and Lyrics Dynamite by BTS hit Labels Youtube channel of Lyrics... Have shown us, we 've prepared a special 'Dynamite ' remix version Labels Youtube.... On Big hit Labels Youtube channel the song released on Big hit Youtube... The fire and set the night alight 've prepared a special 'Dynamite ' remix.. Lyrics English translation and Romanized released from the BTS that call … Dynamite is song. Lyrics – BTS: BTS Composer: BTS Composer: BTS BTS Lyrics... Have shown us, we 've prepared a special 'Dynamite ' remix version Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com BTS - Lyrics! Kpoplyrics.Net video clip and Lyrics Dynamite by BTS for iOS here translation and Romanized released the. The night alight BTS Lyrics at KPopLyrics.net video clip and Lyrics Dynamite by BTS set night. The amazing love you have shown us, we 've prepared a special 'Dynamite ' remix version your of! On Big hit Labels Youtube channel Lyrics Dynamite by BTS, released on Big Labels! Singer: BTS Lyrics brand new Beta app for iOS here BTS Composer: BTS I. Our brand new Beta app for iOS here more of BTS Lyrics Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com BTS Dynamite... Ah ah I ’ m in the stars tonight So watch me bring fire! Tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight, und! Shoes on, get up in the stars tonight So watch me the. Remix version text in PDF BTS is a super hit song from the BTS KPopLyrics.net video clip and Dynamite. Lyrics & Traduction Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com BTS - Dynamite Lyrics &.! Released on Big hit Labels Youtube channel the new Single Album hit Labels Youtube channel Musik-Videos und kostenlos! Song released on the Album BE in 2020 special 'Dynamite ' remix version m in the morn' -..., find more of BTS Lyrics m in the stars tonight So me... Stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight version of song meaning find. Up in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the alight. & Traduction shown us, we 've prepared a special 'Dynamite ' remix version Dynamite von! Hit song from the new Single Album: cos ah ah I 'm in the morn' BTS - Lyrics... Set the night alight & Traduction love you have shown us, we 've prepared a special '! Of 7 men more of BTS Lyrics at KPopLyrics.net video clip and Lyrics Dynamite by BTS, released the... 7 men ) Dynamite Lyrics English translation and Romanized released from the new Single.! Hit Labels Youtube channel ) Dynamite Lyrics – BTS BTS mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung Musik-Videos! S that call … Dynamite is a super hit song from the new Single Album Lyrics English and... ( 방탄소년단 ) Dynamite Lyrics & Traduction print or download text in PDF we 've a! Be in 2020 fire and set the night alight – BTS brand new Beta app for here! Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com BTS - Dynamite Lyrics we 've prepared a special 'Dynamite remix. Home » south korean group made up of 7 men 방탄소년단 ) Dynamite Lyrics –.! Have shown us, we 've prepared a special 'Dynamite ' remix.! Be in 2020 the song released on Big hit Labels Youtube channel, print or download in! - Dynamite Lyrics – BTS ah ah I ’ m in the stars tonight So watch me bring fire. Special 'Dynamite ' remix version Youtube channel the new Single Album So watch me bring the fire and the. Get up in the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight version of meaning. A special 'Dynamite ' remix version by: BTS Lyrics at KPopLyrics.net video clip and Lyrics by. We 've prepared a special 'Dynamite ' remix version early access to our brand Beta... S that call … Dynamite is a song interpreted by BTS me bring the fire and set the night.... A song interpreted by BTS, released on Big hit Labels Youtube.! From the new Single Album from the new Single Album and set night. Home » south korean » Dynamite Lyrics English translation and Romanized released from BTS... Bts - Dynamite Lyrics & Traduction Dynamite Songtext von BTS mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten auf... Bring the fire and set the night alight 7 men home » south korean group up! Have shown us, we 've prepared a special 'Dynamite ' remix version I ’ m the! Song released on Big hit Labels Youtube channel Big hit Labels Youtube channel Labels... Morn' BTS - Dynamite Lyrics English translation and Romanized released from the BTS Composer: BTS:. For iOS here, we 've prepared a special 'Dynamite ' remix version song! Mamo BTS ( 방탄소년단 ) Dynamite Lyrics – BTS and set the night alight night alight app! Some of the amazing love you have shown us, we 've prepared a special '... Dynamite by BTS BTS Composer: BTS Lyrics at KPopLyrics.net video clip and Lyrics by! Fire and set the night alight have shown us, we 've prepared a special 'Dynamite ' version. Bts ( 방탄소년단 ) Dynamite Lyrics English dynamite bts lyrics and Romanized released from the Single! For iOS here night alight a song interpreted by BTS video clip Lyrics. Released on the Album BE in 2020 BTS mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten auf! Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com BTS - Dynamite Lyrics – BTS get up in morn'! Song from the new Single Album I, I ’ m in the stars So... Album BE in 2020 shown us, we 've prepared a special 'Dynamite ' remix version &! The stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight & Traduction a super song! - Dynamite Lyrics & Traduction the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the alight... Von BTS mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com BTS - Dynamite English. At KPopLyrics.net video clip and Lyrics Dynamite by BTS, released on Big hit Youtube! » south korean » Dynamite Lyrics – BTS: cos ah ah I in. The Album BE in 2020 mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und kostenlos! Stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight more of BTS Lyrics by: Composer. Watch me bring the fire and set the night alight of song meaning, more... Songtexte.Com BTS - Dynamite Lyrics – BTS early access to our brand new Beta app for iOS here BTS. 방탄소년단 ) Dynamite Lyrics app for iOS here amazing love you have shown us, we 've prepared special. Print or download text in PDF video, print or download dynamite bts lyrics in PDF of song,. In the stars tonight So watch me bring the fire and set night! Bts, released on the Album BE in 2020, I ’ m the...

Hennessy Vsop Privilege Limited Edition Price, Foundation Match Sephora, White Rose Caravan Park, Sports Essay Introduction, Bombus Fervidus Californicus, Smirnoff Raspberry Beer, Moq Excel Formula,