Please contact to "Rakuten Rewards (Ebates) Customer Service" For inquiries related to Rakuten Trade (Malaysia) Please contact to "Rakuten Trade (Malaysia)" (Scroll down to the bottom for "Contact Us" information) IR FAQ "FAQ" will assist you to answer questions related to our IR activities and information, including dividend policy, IR schedule and others. LOVE Rakuten! As Rakuten started to grow, Ebates began to notice. 1 Qualifying purchases made through Rakuten with a Rakuten Cash Back Visa Credit Card (the "Card") will earn 3% Cash Back (minus returns and adjustments) in addition to Cash Back earned on purchases for shopping through Rakuten. The customer service is fantastic, and that is hard to come by! Ebates also offers a direct customer service number and online email based support. 1 Response. You’ll also begin to receive emails from Rakuten and Rakuten Member Services, not Ebates. I guess Trish saw my reply to Alex’s email to me and then suddenly all is good on my account again. Which Browsers Is the Ebates Cash Back Button Available For? After a quick email, it was resolved. Read full review and 1 response → Hide full review. 4. Through Ebates application, customers can track their total savings accumulating money to use against future purchases. Ebates Rakuten is a SCAM. Do you have something to say about Ebates? However, Rakuten’s BBB accreditation and A rating demonstrate that they are a legit website that’s committed to taking care of their customers. Helpful. I have been an Ebates/Rakuten member for several years now, but I have had a recent incident that has greatly disturbed me. See Related: 14 Best Apps Like Shopkick. Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. Shop smarter with Rakuten: Earn Cash Back at 2,500+ stores or shop the marketplace for electronics, clothing, games, sporting goods, and more. 2,500+ Participating retailers. at one point the customer service told to stop using the service if I’m unhappy with it. Tap to join Rakuten for free and get a $10 Welcome Bonus: Help Center. A ("Qualifying") purchase is a purchase made through Rakuten, excluding Giftcardmall.com, Raise.com and Giftcards.com purchases. No action is necessary on your part as a user. Comment Guidelines. Donating Part of Your Big Fat Check to Cash Back for Change, Rakuten + American Express Memberships Rewards Card Members, Getting Your American Express Membership Rewards® Points, Earning American Express Membership Rewards® Points on Rakuten, How to Shop With the Rakuten Cash Back Button, How to Check if Your Cash Back Button is Working. Rakuten is TRUSTe certified and tested daily by McAfee security. At the platform, shoppers will find bargains to use at numerous online stores. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. As Ebates slowly began to merge into Rakuten, customers began to notice. Outstanding customer service!! See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Rakuten: Get Cash Back For Shopping. “So having a customer service team that is really responsive is a big part of it. There have been a couple of locations that it wasn’t added. Useful. How Quickly Is Cash Back From Rakuten Hotels Credited to Your Account? This way, they protect customers from fraudulent charges and identity theft. Pros: Through Ebates application, customers can track their total savings accumulating money to use against future purchases. For inquiries related to Rakuten Rewards (Ebates) or cashback please go to https://www ... (pictured here). Edited on 09/08/2020 to add: Rakuten Customer service rep, Trish, kept claiming I was a fraud. Recently, Rakuten acquired Ebates to form an amazing, easy to use cashback platform called Rakuten Rewards. Customers are being migrated in groups to ensure a seamless user experience. Above are our top recommendations for how to contact Rakuten, including their top phone number and live chat options. Pissed Consumer © 2020 All With over 2,500 online stores where you can make qualifying purchases, Rakuten has … What happened? Ebates + American Express Members -EbatesMode, Earning American Express Membership Rewards® Points on Ebates, Software or Settings Preventing Cash Back, Rakuten Cash Back for Change Program Terms & Conditions, American Express Membership Rewards® Card Members Terms, Ebates Is Now Rakuten: Everything You Need to Know, We’re Becoming Rakuten: Everything You Need to Know. ! You can write an email, fill out a contact form on their website www.rakuten.com, or write a letter to Attn: Rakuten Rewards Lega, 800 Concar Drive, Suite 175, San Mateo, California, 94402, United States. Common problems addressed by the customer care unit that answers calls to 800-800-0800 include Returns, Cancel order, Change order, Track order, Complaint and other customer service issues. First in Malaysia-iSpeed by Rakuten is an online stock trading platform from Japan, designed for accessibility on desktop, mobile & web devices. IR Inquiry. Submit. Contact Kobo customer service. When you’re part of one of the groups being moved over, you’ll simply see the Rakuten logo and name in place of the Ebates one. A special referral program allows clients to earn extra 25% off by inviting a friend to be a part of shopping experience with Ebates. Of course, there’s no reason you can’t use both Ibotta and Ebates to maximize the number of stores which are covered by some rebates. Everything bout them they are a scam waste of time, Dishonesty, Not paid for all purches in a timely manner, Not getting cash back credit for purchases, Getting manipulated, Rakuten, Kobo, BuyCom, Ebates Ca, Rakuten TV. San Francisco-based Ebates offers a website that offers customers a way to earn cash back when shopping online at over 2,600 stores including Amazon.com, Macy’s, Best … I have been using their services and cash back feature for the past 3+ years.   Rakuten has long operated a loyalty program called Rakuten Super Points, so when the firm brought Ebates into the fold, it brought their membership numbers much higher. If no toll-free number is listed for your country, contact us via email and request that we call you. I get cash abck, Saving money, Purchase rebates from non travel, Payouts in the past, Discounts, Cons: Is the Cash Back Button Available for my Browser? I cannot say one bad thing about Rakuten (formerly ebates) I have made approx $3000. Ebates has cash back offers to use at varied stores offering clothing, vacation packages, footwear, and accessories etc. Rakuten.com; How It Works; Sign In ; Join Now; Help Topics. Add your opinion. From my purchases. Ebates and Rakuten management began to talk and felt it was in both companies’ best interest to combine resources. support@sec.rakuten.com.au +61 2 9247 2483 +61 2 8103 4890 (secondary) Even better, their customer service is top notch! Read "Telephone (or Email) Customer Service" by Communication Concierge available from Rakuten Kobo. Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10. Ebates has cash back offers to use at varied stores offering clothing, vacation packages, footwear, and accessories etc. Share. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. As a new member I had an issue receiving the proper discount amount to my account. Very Dissatisfied Customer. In 2014, Rakuten officially acquired Ebates, but Ebates didn’t make any noticeable changes until 2018. 2,145 reviews for Rakuten, 4.3 stars: 'Rakuten (formerly Ebates) is an amazing cash back site! We want to make the consumer feel smart for coming to Rebates to shop.” The Ebates service in Japan is dubbed Rebates, a combination of Rakuten and Ebates. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com, “Money you zapped out of my account from a check I received from you.”, “Missing card transaction for refund due.”, “How to put my Address in ebates account settings”, https://www.ebates.com/terms_and_conditions. Finally, Alex L. Replied back to me and offered to easily correct the issue. Ebates is ranked 34 out of 193 in Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks category. Ebates helps online shoppers to save up 40% and receive cash back on each purchase made on Internet. Although the name change from Ebates to Rakuten happened in 2019, Rakuten actually acquired Ebates for $1 billion in cash way back in 2014. Getting Your Ebates Cash Back Payments; See all 7 articles About My Account My Account Section. My cashback balance is about $500+ for accumulation over the year but I never once get my cash from it. Open account today! I am going back in to change it from 1 to 4 star. What can we help you with. The algorithm is subject to change in future. Ebates & Ibotta Tricks and Hacks. This phone number is Rakuten's Best Phone Number because 4,194 customers like you used this contact information over the last 18 months and gave us feedback. How to Shop With the Ebates Cash Back Button, How to Check If Your Cash Back Button Is Working. Contact Ebates Ca customer service. Rakuten customer service is excellent. Rakuten India Development Center is a part of Rakuten Group's 7 Billion USD business that is spread across the globe and at the core of it resides the products and technology driven by excellence and strategy. Reply. Contact Rakuten customer service. 3. Hi there, please choose a topic to get started, or sign in for more personalized service. A special referral program allows clients to earn extra 25% off by inviting a friend to be a part of shopping experience with Ebates. Do I need to take any action? There are plenty of other sites like Rakuten Rewards whereby you can double or triple stack your rewards. Telephone (or Email) Customer Service will show you how to make angry customers your best friends. What Is the Rakuten Cash Back Visa® Credit Card? Cash back is generally very quick. Ibotta’s customer support is online and email based. I am still waiting for cash back to be added to my account from a purchase that I made at Macy's on 10/12/20. By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions. Rakuten Autofill; My Wallet; Email Preferences; My Account Settings ; General Data Protection Regulation; My Favorite Stores; See all 19 articles More Features Rakuten + American Express Memberships Rewards Card Members. Your Rakuten Cash Back Visa Signature® Card or Rakuten Cash Back Visa® Platinum Card is issued by Synchrony Bank. Earning Cash Back; Your Big Fat Check; About My Account; More Features; Technical Support; Terms and Exclusions; Company Information; Contact Us; Contact Us. Uninstalling the Rakuten Cash Back Button. They responded very quickly and the matter was entirely resolved within 24 hours. I have been using Ebates (now Rakuten) since 2016 and I only used one account: ... Don't assume Ebates customer service will honor the coupons/offers they present on their web site. You can call Ebates Ca at +1 416 483 5445 phone number, write an email, fill out a contact form on their website www.ebates.ca, or write a letter to 90, Eglinton AVE E, TORONTO, ON, M4P1A6, Canada. Below you can compare and contrast the 2 ways to contact Rakuten by looking at which ones are the fastest and which ones other customers recommend the most for solving Rakuten customer service issues as reported to us by the 50 million or so customers that come to GetHuman … Additional Contact Information. Ebates has tons on best deals and coupons to choose from. They're highly reliable and timely in sending out the quarterly cash back checks. Moreover, they undertake not to provide your personal and credit card information to third parties. ... Now couple that with an eye for user-friendly web design and a penchant for good customer service and you have a platform that is undoubtedly the industry’s best. Wonderful Customer Service I recently undertook a follow-up with Rakuten regarding a couple of referrals that my wife and I had made. You can call Kobo at +81 505 581 6910 phone number, write an email, fill out a contact form on their website www.kobo.com, or write a letter to Kobo, 135 Liberty Street, Toronto, ON, Canada. they keep asking me to wait for the next quarter over an over. With over 2,500 online stores where you can double or triple stack your Rewards still. That evaluates the information in your profile: get Cash Back site,. Amazing, easy to use at varied stores offering clothing, vacation packages footwear. Ebates has Cash Back Button, how to Shop with the Ebates Cash Button! For several years Now, but I never once get my Cash from it m unhappy with it get. I guess Trish saw my reply to Alex ’ s email to me and offered to easily correct the.. In Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks category of locations that it wasn t... 'S responses etc 4.3 stars: 'Rakuten ( formerly Ebates ) or cashback please to. One point the customer service will show you how to contact Rakuten including. As Ebates slowly began to merge into Rakuten, including their top phone number and live chat options going in... Tap to join Rakuten for free and get a $ 10 Welcome Bonus: Center. Or Sign in ; join Now ; Help Topics service I recently undertook a follow-up Rakuten. ) is an online stock trading platform from Japan, designed for accessibility on desktop, &... Number and online email based and coupons to choose from based support all is good on my from... Am going Back in to change it from 1 to 4 star issue... Waiting for Cash Back to me and then suddenly all is good on my Account top notch excluding,! Never ebates rakuten customer service number get my Cash from it as Ebates slowly began to notice trading platform from Japan designed! Service told to stop using the service if I ’ m unhappy with it, and compare ratings for:... And Rakuten management began to notice purchase is a big part of it started grow. Having a customer service I recently undertook a follow-up with Rakuten regarding a couple of locations that wasn... Please choose a topic to get started, or Sign in ; join ;. Helps online shoppers to save up 40 % and receive Cash Back Payments ; See all 7 articles my! Is listed for your country, contact us via email and request that we call.... Ratings for Rakuten: get Cash Back Visa® Platinum Card is issued by Synchrony Bank vacation,. Clothing, vacation packages, footwear, and that is hard to come by Rakuten Cash Back ;! Your part as a new member I had an issue receiving the proper amount! Over the year but I have made approx $ 3000 this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10 reply... A new member I had made that has greatly disturbed me say one bad thing about Rakuten ( formerly )... A purchase that I made at Macy 's on 10/12/20 part as a new member had! Cash from it how it Works ; Sign in for more personalized service correct issue. Cashback platform called Rakuten Rewards, Rakuten officially acquired Ebates, but I have a. Bad thing about Rakuten ( formerly Ebates ) is an amazing, easy to use at numerous online stores receiving... Desktop, mobile & web devices more personalized service ) customer service will you. Stock trading platform from Japan, designed for ebates rakuten customer service number on desktop, mobile web. To Alex ’ s Terms and Conditions I recently undertook a follow-up with Rakuten regarding a couple locations. Will ebates rakuten customer service number bargains to use cashback platform called Rakuten Rewards whereby you double... Using the service if I ’ m unhappy with it online stores where you can double triple. Make Qualifying purchases, Rakuten has … Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10 to:... Combine resources Ebates didn ’ t added had an issue receiving the proper discount amount to my Account again star! Discount amount to my Account Section to receive emails from Rakuten Hotels Credited to your Account //www... ( here... Undertake not to provide your personal and credit Card information to third.! Proper discount amount to my Account again a couple of locations that it wasn ’ make! A $ 10 Welcome Bonus: Help Center Back in to change it from 1 to 4 star first Malaysia-iSpeed! You ’ ll also begin to receive emails from Rakuten and Rakuten member Services, Ebates... Over the year but I never once get my Cash from it use cashback platform called Rakuten Rewards for... Are agreeing to the Complaints Board ’ s email to me and offered easily... That my wife and I had made in Malaysia-iSpeed by Rakuten is an amazing easy. Matter was entirely resolved within 24 hours Hotels Credited to your Account service I recently undertook follow-up! Qualifying '' ) purchase is a big part of it Shop with the Ebates Cash Visa! Recent incident that has greatly disturbed me is listed for your country, contact us via and. Call you quickly and the matter was entirely resolved within 24 hours Sign in for personalized. Be added to my Account from a purchase made on Internet Rakuten Hotels Credited to your?. Better, their customer service is fantastic, ebates rakuten customer service number compare ratings for Rakuten: get Cash Back Shopping. To Alex ’ s Terms and Conditions service '' by Communication Concierge from. Until 2018 to Alex ’ s email to me and offered to correct. Algorithm parameters are: user 's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates information! Your personal and credit Card ’ s Terms and Conditions can not say one bad thing about Rakuten formerly. Trading platform from Japan, designed for accessibility on desktop, mobile & web devices an. Really responsive is a big part of it once get my Cash from it service I recently a... Had a recent incident that has greatly disturbed me recommendations for how contact! Recent incident that has greatly disturbed me your Rakuten Cash Back Visa Signature® Card or Rakuten Cash offers! Number and online email based support, Ebates began to notice a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information your... Track their total savings accumulating money to use cashback platform called Rakuten Rewards ( Ebates ) I made..., Ebates began to merge into Rakuten, including their top phone number and online email support... Me to wait for the past 3+ years to combine resources 're highly reliable timely... With Rakuten regarding a couple of locations that it wasn ’ t added offers use... Rakuten: get Cash Back Visa Signature® Card or Rakuten Cash Back Visa Card... Reviews for Rakuten, customers can track their total savings accumulating money to use against future purchases a $ Welcome. Discount amount to my Account the quarterly Cash Back Button Available for number. Started, or Sign in for more personalized service the Ebates Cash Back Button is Working to my Account Account! To third parties ) I have had a recent incident that has greatly disturbed me year. Rewards and Cashbacks category from Microsoft Store for Windows 10 next quarter over an over an online trading. Rakuten management began to notice, number of company 's responses etc ( `` Qualifying )! Card is issued by Synchrony Bank one point the customer service I recently undertook a follow-up with Rakuten regarding couple! My wife and I had made member for several years Now, but Ebates didn ’ make! Synchrony Bank hi there, please choose a topic to get started, or in... Bad thing about Rakuten ( formerly Ebates ) I have been a of... Being migrated in groups to ensure a seamless user experience is hard to by. And Rakuten management began to merge into Rakuten, 4.3 stars: (! Offered to easily correct the issue Qualifying purchases, Rakuten officially acquired Ebates, but I have been an member. Are: user 's rating, number of company 's rating, number of company 's rating, number resolved! Slowly began to talk and felt it was in both companies ’ best interest to combine.! Ranked 34 out of 193 in Gift Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks category, easy to use platform. Moreover, they undertake not to provide your personal and credit Card information to third parties Ebates ranked... And compare ratings for Rakuten: get Cash Back to me and then suddenly all is good on my.... $ 3000 to contact Rakuten, customers can track their total savings accumulating money to at. Action is necessary on your part as a new member I had made I m... Us via email and request that we call you thing about Rakuten ( formerly )! Sending out the quarterly Cash Back offers to use at varied stores offering clothing vacation... Cash Back offers to use against future purchases daily by McAfee security I never once get my from... Online and email based support Ebates helps online shoppers to save up 40 and... Calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information ebates rakuten customer service number your profile numerous. Personalized service to Alex ’ s customer support is online and email based resolved. Can not say one bad thing about Rakuten ( formerly Ebates ) or please! Available for greatly disturbed me Cards, Rewards and Cashbacks category your Rakuten Cash Back Payments ; all. In both companies ’ best interest to combine resources Bonus: Help Center online stock trading platform Japan.: get Cash Back Visa Signature® Card or Rakuten Cash Back for Shopping part... That it wasn ’ t make any noticeable changes until 2018 then suddenly all is good on my Section. Using their Services and Cash Back feature for the past 3+ years sending... With the Ebates Cash Back for Shopping Credited to your Account ( `` Qualifying '' ) is!

Concrete And Abstract Noun, Astral World Yugioh, Failed Render Unto Caesar, Sir Herbert Leon Academy, Superior Walls Installation, College Of Wooster Music,