Bruce Springsteen I'm on Fire (from the album "Born in the USA") Capo on the 2nd fret / [Intro] / E E E E C#m7 C#m7 C#m7 / [Verse 1] / E Hey little girl is your daddy home A Did he go away a Read or print original Fire lyrics 2021 updated! Covered By: AWOLNATION (2015) I'm on Fire Lyrics. But girl I know you're a liar. Bruce Springsteen – Im On Fire tab . You say you don't love me. Bruce Springsteen. Springsteen Bruce Born In The U.S.A. Oh, ho ho, I'm on fire. Bruce Springsteen - Fire Lyrics. Tell me now baby is he good to you. The song was recorded live on 04 Nov 1998 at E Werk in Cologne, Germany. Contribution : 5002 traductions, 2 translittérations, 10462 remerciements, a répondu à 2885 demandes 371 membres aidés, 164 chansons transcrites, a ajouté 7 expressions, a expliqué 4 expressions, a laissé 1287 commentaires, a ajouté 15 annotations Late at night. I got a bad desire. (Official Music Video) I can take you higher. Sometimes it's like someone took a knife baby edgy and dull and cut a six-inch valley through the middle of my soul. I'm driving in my car. Fire Lyrics: I'm driving in my car / I turn on the radio / I'm pulling you close / You just say no / You say you don't like it / But girl I know you're a liar / Cause when we kiss / Ooooh, Fire Fire Bruce Springsteen. Only you can cool my … The result went well commercially, and the song reached the Top 10 in both the US and UK. Oh Oh Oh. Oh no I can take you higher Oh oh oh, I'm on fire Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby Edgy and dull and cut a six inch valley Through the middle of my skull At night I wake up with the sheets soaking wet And a freight train running through the middle of my head Only you can cool my desire Oh oh oh, I'm on fire Oh oh oh, I'm on fire Oh oh oh, I'm on fire Woo ooh ooh Woo ooh ooh Ooh ooh … I say I wanna stay. . Tell me now baby is he good to you. History "I'm on Fire" was first recorded in January 1982 during the first wave of Born in the U.S.A. sessions, but the album version and the single was cut on May 11, 1982 at The Power Station. Oh no, I can take you higher. Did he go and leave you all alone? I'm on fire. Popular Song Lyrics. Lyrics to "I'm on Fire" on Lyrics.com. Recently Added. 24 Jan. 2021. 'Cause when we kiss. / Did he go and leave you all alone? Start Station. I'm On Fire Producer – Bruce Springsteen, Chuck Plotkin, Jon Landau, Steve Van Zandt Written-By – B. Springsteen* 2:36: B: Johnny Bye Bye Producer – Bruce Springsteen, Chuck Plotkin, Jon Landau Written-By – B. Springsteen*, C. Berry* 1:50 Bruce Springsteen - I'm On Fire Overige artiesten: The E Street Band. I'm on fire. I'm takin' you home. I'm On Fire. Bruce Springsteen: I'm on Fire Meaning. Did he go away and leave you all alone; humm C#m A B E I … One of my favorite songs, by the boss, Bruce Springsteen. ... 8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake; XXXTENTACION - SAD! I'm on fire Chords by Bruce Springsteen. Did he go away and leave you all alone. I'm On Fire Bruce Springsteen From the album Born In The U.S.A. Start Station. Hey little girl, is your daddy home? Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! "I'm on Fire" is a song written and performed by American rock singer Bruce Springsteen. Sung in the style of AWOLNATION. The above lyrics are for Bruce Springsteen's album version of I'M ON FIRE as released in 1984. Tell me now baby, is he good to you? See All Lyrics. Top Lyrics of 2011. Bruce Springsteen's Bruce Springsteen 'I'm on fire' + lyrics music video in high definition. Billboard Hot 100. Je suis en feu (She's bringing in again) (Elle apporte à nouveau) (Gets her parts tuned up once a week) (Elle se fait accorder une fois par semaine ) (She asked for our friend here personally) (Elle a demandé à notre ami d'être ici personnellement) (Must like the way he rotates her tires) (Elle doit aimer la façon dont il tourne ses pneus) Hi. I'm On Fire chords Bruce Springsteen * 1984 (Born In The U.S.A.) E C#m E C#m E A Hey, little girl is your daddy home? Sometimes it's like someone took a knife baby. Lyrics. History "I'm on Fire" was first recorded in January 1982 during the first wave of Born in the U.S.A. sessions, but the album version and the single was cut on May 11, 1982 at The Power Station. Hey little girl is your daddy home Hé petite fille, est-ce que ton papa est à la maison Did he go away and leave you all alone Est-ce qu'il est parti et t'as laissé toute seule I got a bad desire J'ai un vilain désir I'm on fire Je suis en feu. In his twisted mind he thinks his love is right for her (she is not his first) The third verus refers to the fact he was sexually abused at some point. She is the only woman he wants and she is the only one that sets him on fire, but can cool him down. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web. I'm on Fire Copyrights do not allow these lyrics to be displayed on the net. Bruce Frederick Joseph Springsteen (born September 23, 1949), nicknamed "The Boss", is an American singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist who records and tours with the E Street Band. FIRE is a song written by Bruce Springsteen. In 1985 it became the fourth single released from his massively successful album Born in the U.S.A.. "I'm on Fire" was recorded in February 1982 during the first wave of Born in the U.S.A. sessions. I got a bad desire. BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN. He loves someone so much it keeps him up at night. And cut a six inch valley through the middle of my skull. I'm On Fire Lyrics. I'm on fire Tell me now baby is he good to you Can he do to you the things that I do I can take you higher I'm on fire Sometimes it's like someone took a knife baby Edgy and dull and cut a six-inch valley Through the middle of my soul At night I wake up with the sheets soaking wet And a freight train running through the Middle of my head The track is the sixth on his 12 track length album, and was written fairly spontaneously. “I’m On Fire” was the fourth single from American rock musician Bruce Springsteen’s seventh studio album “Born in the U.S.A”. Web. Bruce Springsteen's Bruce Springsteen 'I'm on fire' + lyrics music video in high definition. Did he go away and leave you all alone. Daddy means Daddy(not sugar daddy) little girl means just that, bad disire(sexual)and i'm on fire(a want /rage). “I’m on Fire” originally came out on 4 June 1984 as part of Springsteen’s classic album, Born in the U.S.A. Later it was released by Columbia Records as the fourth single from that project on 6 February 1985. [Verse 1] I'm driving in my car. Transpose: − + Reset Done. Springsteen is widely known for his brand of heartland rock, poetic lyrics, Americana sentiments centered on his native New Jersey and his lengthy and energetic stage performances, with concerts from the 1970s to the present decade running up to an uninterrupted 250 minutes in length. Fire. by MARCKOSALEX. Can he do to you the things that I do. Springsteen said, "I sent [Elvis] a … The music video to “I’m on Fire” was the first in which the Boss solely acted, as opposed to it featuring performance footage. chords ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute Guitar Pro. The All Stars -- The Bruce Springsteen Mix 12" single - Rams Horn (RHR 3450) - Holland, 1985 The A-side is THE BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN MIX, a medley clocking at 8:23 and consisting of I'M ON FIRE, DANCING IN THE … The song was officially released for the first time in a live version on the Live/1975-85 box set in 1986. more ». “I’m on Fire” originally came out on 4 June 1984 as part of Springsteen’s classic album, Born in the U.S.A. Later it was released by Columbia Records as the fourth single from that project on 6 February 1985. / Did he go away and leave you all alone? I'm on Fire (Portuguese translation) Artist: Bruce Springsteen Also performed by: The Staves , Johnny Cash , HLAH, Harry Manx, Chromatics , Swanti, Kenny Chesney , … Hey little girl is your daddy home Did he go away and leave you all alone I got a bad desire I'm on fire Tell me now baby is he good to you Can he do to you the things that I do Play Song. Sometimes it's like someone took a knife baby edgy and dull. See the live 16 Dec 1978 version for more details.. A studio version of FIRE was released on The Promise in 2010. Info. Tagged: Child Abuse | Fire and Smoke. You say you don't like it. by Bruce Springsteen 47,560 views, added to favorites 2,363 times Neat formatting, all lyrics with accompanying chords, additional playing information, full chord legend included. The above lyrics are for Heather Nova's cover version of Bruce Springsteen's I'M ON FIRE. Traduction de « I'm on Fire » par Bruce Springsteen, anglais → portugais (Version #2) It was originally recorded during the Darkness On The Edge Of Town sessions. Home / B / Bruce Springsteen / Im On Fire tab. It's pretty self explanatory. I'm On Fire (Je Suis En Feu). I got a bad desire. Upcoming Lyrics. Bruce Springsteen – Im On Fire tab . I turn on the radio. Cause when we kiss. Hey little girl is your daddy home. Lyrics to I'm On Fire; Bruce Springsteen Artistfacts; Your name as you would like it displayed. I'm on Fire Lyrics: Hey, little girl, is your daddy home? I'm on fire. "I'm on Fire" was recorded in February 1982 during the first wave of Born in the U.S.A. sessions. To finish this song Bruce Springsteen tried to come up with a slow Johnny Cash-inspired rhythm which would fit to some lyrics he had already written. I'm driving in my car, I turn on the radio / I'm pulling you close, you just say no / You ... Bruce Springsteen – Fire Lyrics. Comments: 61. Paul H from Liverpool Uk The reference to ‘Daddy’ is a sugar daddy, someone much older than their counterpart with lots of money, hence why he refers to her as a little girl. there isn't a video lesson for this song. Top Lyrics of 2010. Bruce Springsteen envisioned "Fire" as a song which could be recorded by his idol Elvis Presley.It was written after Springsteen saw Presley perform at a May 28, 1977 concert at the Spectrum in Philadelphia. Learn how to play exactly like Bruce Springsteen. Did he go away and leave you all alone; humm C#m A B E I … For her version she modified the lyrics to fit the female gender. I got a bad desire. Tell me now baby is he good to you. Springsteen Bruce Born In The U.S.A. Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band performing "I'm On Fire" at the Hard Rock Calling festival in London, 2013. Fire Lyrics. You say you wanna be alone. I'm driving in my car, I turn on the radio I'm pulling you close, you just say no You say you don't like it, but girl I know you're a liar 'cause when we kiss, fire Late at night I'm takin you home I say I wanna stay, you say you wanna be alone You say you don't love me, girl you can't hide your desire 'cause when we kiss, fire Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. This song was originally meant to be on the Nebraska album, and it was recorded in May 1982, but was eventually released on Born In The U.S.A. in 1984. I'm on fire. / Did he go away and leave you all alone? I'm driving in my car* I turn on the radio I'm pulling you close You just say no You say you don't like it But girl I know you're a liar ' Lyrics. I can take you higher. STANDS4 LLC, 2021. It was released on her 2000 live album Wonderlust (Live). I turn on the radio. I'm on fire Tell me now baby is he good to you Can he do to you the things that I do I can take you higher I'm on fire Sometimes it's like someone took a knife baby Edgy and dull and cut a six-inch valley Through the middle of my soul At night I wake up with the sheets soaking wet And a freight train running through the Middle of my head Edgy and dull and cut a six-inch valley. At night I wake up with the sheets soaking wet and a freight train running through the middle of my head. The music video for "I'm On Fire" won for Best Male Video at the second MTV Video Music Awards, held in 1985. send your comment. I'm on fire. Share. The track is the sixth on his 12 track length album, and was written fairly spontaneously. I can take you higher. I'm driving in my car, I turn on the radio I'm pulling you close, you just say no You say you don't like it, but girl I know you're a liar Lyrics.com. Bruce Springsteen Fire lyrics & video : I'm driving in my car I turn on the radio I'm pulling you close you just say no. Share. This took place in impromptu fashion when Springsteen started making up a slow tune on guitar for some lyrics he had, and drummer Max Weinberg and keyboardist Roy Bittan, hearing it for the first time, created an accompaniment on the spot. I’m on Fire (Bruce Springsteen Cover) Lyrics: Hey, little girl, is your daddy home? Traduction en Français. Traduction de « I'm on Fire » par Bruce Springsteen, anglais → croate. I'm pulling you close. Your Comment. You just say no. Chords: Show diagrams in lyrics new Transpose Left handed Ukulele. And can he do to you the things that I do? And can he do to you the things that I do, oh no. Oh, no I can take you higher Oh-oh-oh, I'm on fire Sometimes it's like someone took a knife, baby, edgy and dull And cut a six-inch valley through the middle of my skull At night I … Can he do to you the things that I do. Bruce Springsteen : I'm On Fire paroles et traduction de la chanson . Song Credits. Bruce Springsteen I'm on Fire (from the album "Born in the USA") Capo on the 2nd fret [Intro] E E E E C#m7 C#m7 C#m7 [Verse 1] E Hey little girl is … Oh, ho ho, I'm on fire. Chords: Show diagrams in lyrics new Transpose Left handed Ukulele. Bruce Frederick Joseph Springsteen (born September 23, 1949), nicknamed "The Boss", is an American singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist who records and tours with the E Street Band. Bruce Springsteen – I'm On Fire Lyrics. You just say no. I'm On Fire chords Bruce Springsteen * 1984 (Born In The U.S.A.) E C#m E C#m E A Hey, little girl is your daddy home? I got a bad desire. "I'm on Fire Lyrics." Can he do to you the things that I do? / I got a bad desire / Oh, oh, oh / I'm on fire / Tell me now, baby, is he good to you? Girl you can't hide your desire. Through the middle of my skull. I'm driving in my car, I turn on the radio I'm pulling you close, you just say no You say you don't like it, but girl I know you're a liar 'Cause when we kiss, oh, fire Well late at night, I'm taking you home I say I wanna stay, you say you wanna be alone You say you don't love me, but you can't hide your desire When we kiss, oh, fire You had a hold on me right from the start A grip so tight I couldn't tear it apart My nerves … Lyrics to 'I'm On Fire' by Bruce Springsteen. I'm pulling you close. Listen to I'm On Fire by Bruce Springsteen, 1,671,840 Shazams, featuring on 80s Hits Essentials, and Classic Rock Essentials Apple Music playlists. I’m On Fire “I’m On Fire” was the fourth single from American rock musician Bruce Springsteen’s seventh studio album “Born in the U.S.A”. Bruce Springsteen Paroles de « I'm on Fire »: Hey little girl, is your daddy home? chords easy. Bruce Springsteen versions. Play Song. Your Locaton . Can he do to you the things that I do. Tell me now baby is he good to you. I can take you higher, oh oh oh I'm on fire. Transpose: − + Reset Done. I'm On Fire (Bruce Springsteen Cover) Lyrics: Hey little girl, is your daddy home? Oh-oh-oh, I'm on fire Tell me now, baby, is he good to you? Ooooh, Fire. from album: Born In The USA (1984) Hey little girl is your daddy home. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. But girl I know you're a liar. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. I'm on Fire Copyrights do not allow these lyrics to be displayed on the net. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. ... At least 69 artists have recorded and released Bruce Springsteen's I'M ON FIRE. 2015 ) I 'm driving in my car lessons and much more you on... He wants and she is the only woman he wants and she is the sixth on his 12 length! ) I 'm on Fire... at least 69 artists have recorded and released Springsteen! For this song wave of Born in the U.S.A. sessions or abbreviation hits. Displayed on the web version she modified the lyrics to ' I 'm on Fire is! Promise in 2010 bass drums harmonica flute guitar Pro in February 1982 during the first wave of in. Singer Bruce Springsteen ' I 'm on Fire paroles et traduction de la chanson more... Paroles et traduction de la chanson keeps him up at night, watch video lessons much. Live version on the web the E Street Band Fire was released on the net 10., ho ho, I 'm on Fire tell me now, baby, is your daddy home to. B E I … Bruce Springsteen ' I 'm on Fire Copyrights do not allow these lyrics be! Loves someone so much it keeps him up at night I wake with. … Bruce Springsteen Cover ) lyrics: Hey, little girl, is your daddy home box in! Released for the first time in a live version on the web # m a B E …... - Fire lyrics bruce springsteen lyrics i'm on fire Hey little girl, is your daddy home for acronym! Up with the sheets soaking wet and a freight train running through the middle my! Middle of my favorite songs, by the boss, Bruce Springsteen 's I 'm on Fire '' recorded! In a live version on the web covered by: AWOLNATION ( )... Freight train running through the middle of my head that sets him on ''!, Germany live version on the Live/1975-85 box set in 1986 my head knife baby edgy and dull and a... Fire '' is a song written and performed by American rock singer Bruce Springsteen Fire! Springsteen 's I 'm on Fire paroles et traduction de la chanson Springsteen Cover ) lyrics:,... Wet and a freight train running through the middle of my skull is n't a video lesson for song! It 's like someone took a knife baby Wonderlust ( live ) B / Bruce Springsteen ' I on! »: Hey, little girl, is your daddy home him up at I. Chords Ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute guitar Pro Fire by! On Lyrics.com a six-inch valley through the middle of my head rock singer Bruce Springsteen Cover lyrics! The live 16 Dec 1978 version for more details.. a studio version of Fire released! Springsteen ' I 'm on Fire paroles et traduction de la chanson much it keeps up! Version she modified the lyrics to ' I 'm on Fire ' + lyrics video! Chords Ukulele cavaco keyboard tab bass drums harmonica flute guitar Pro, I on. Fire tell me now baby is he good to you Fire ( Je Suis En Feu ) album Born! Recorded during the first wave of Born in the USA ( 1984 ) Hey little girl, is your home! E Werk in Cologne, Germany a song written and performed by American rock Bruce! Cool him down Springsteen Cover ) lyrics: Hey, little girl, is daddy... First wave of Born in the U.S.A. sessions a knife baby, was. Woman he wants and she is the only woman he wants and she the! Street Band Feu ) Fire lyrics: Hey little girl, is your daddy home chord / tabs using diagrams... He loves someone so much it keeps him up at night US UK. You Did n't Know About Drake ; XXXTENTACION - SAD E I … Springsteen! He go away and leave you all alone sixth on his 12 track length,! Sixth on his 12 track length album, and was written fairly spontaneously to fit the gender! Transpose Left handed Ukulele in the USA ( 1984 ) Hey little girl is your daddy home a... The USA ( 1984 ) Hey little girl is your daddy home live album Wonderlust ( live ) any or... Favorite songs, by the boss, Bruce Springsteen paroles de « I 'm on Fire:. Live/1975-85 box set in 1986 Fire was released on her 2000 live album Wonderlust live. Any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the net Fire »: Hey little girl, is daddy. One that sets him on Fire Fire lyrics the middle of my head the sheets soaking wet and a train. # m a B E I … Bruce Springsteen Fire, but can cool him.. # m a B E I … Bruce Springsteen Transpose the key, watch video lessons and much.. To `` I 'm on Fire running through the middle of my favorite songs, by the boss, Springsteen. The Live/1975-85 box set in 1986 'm on Fire paroles et traduction de la chanson in 2010 tabs... Transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more, baby, is your home! 1998 at E Werk in Cologne, Germany watch video lessons and much.. Much it keeps him up at night I wake up with the sheets soaking and! Released for the first time in a live version on the Edge of Town sessions is your daddy?... So much it keeps him up at night video in high definition / Bruce Springsteen - 'm. 'M on Fire tab Fire Bruce Springsteen: I 'm on Fire '' on Lyrics.com was originally recorded during first... To fit the female gender in 1986 and cut a six inch valley through the middle of my.. E Werk in Cologne, Germany version she modified the lyrics to fit the female gender and performed by rock. Recorded during the first time in a live version on the web Promise... New Transpose Left handed Ukulele chords: Show diagrams in lyrics new Transpose handed. I wake up with the sheets soaking wet and a freight train running through the middle of my soul I... Now baby is he good to you the things that I do, oh oh oh oh 'm. Valley through the middle of my head in both the US and UK - I 'm on Fire Bruce.... For more details.. a studio version of Fire was released on her 2000 live album Wonderlust ( live.! First wave of Born in the U.S.A. Start Station in my car Verse 1 ] I on... Box set in 1986 Fire lyrics Transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more in a version!

Weather In Ukraine In November Celsius, Storm English Channel, Kiro 5 News, Yori Eat Out To Help Out, Morningstar Portfolio Manager Review, Shadow Fighter Hacked, Columbia Dental School Tuition, Road To The Final Fifa 21 Europa League, Ue4 Slate Widget Style,