Make Your Life Easier by Using a Balloon Arch Kit. Image Credit: Trisha Sprouse Or you can secure it to the wall or ceiling with a tack or command hook. This is a project where two or more people helping is a very good thing. Wait 1 hour before hanging anything on the hook. Balloon Arch With Fishing Line. Decide where you would like to hang your garland, then have a friend or family member hold the garland up to determine where your first wall hook will be placed. Cut the End of the Fishing Line. Before we proceed, I thought you should know that Shimmer & Confetti has got you if you are looking to purchase a balloon garland. The easiest way to wrap the balloons onto the fishing line, or dacron arch line, is by stretching the line between two chairs. This is a plastic strip that holds all of the balloons! Then you can wrap the balloons onto the taught line. Balloons (I bought this big package of 144 balloons and used about 3/4 of the bag on this arch.It ended up being about 18 ft long.) Your arc is ready. Find all the balloon garlands featured in this post on Shimmer and Confetti. We share tips on how to take down your balloon garland and uninstall Command hooks here. Make Arch-Shaped Party Balloon Decorations Perfect for Any Occasion. I used the two 6ft purple flower garlands and the giant wisteria purple flower bush to decorate the floral balloon garland. Throwing a bridal shower. It’s helpful to leave a little extra fishing line at the end so the balloons don’t fall off. You can tie ribbons around the neck, to add some extra eye catching feature. The fishing line is perfect for hanging your garland because it is strong but also hard to see. Then, press the base firmly against the wall for 30 more seconds. Continue blowing up balloons, threading them on the fishing line, and pushing them down to bunch them together. The mini balloons make all the texture in these arches. Oh and it's a good one! 11. Pull your fishing line through the hole that you created until it reaches the end of the thread or line. If you have used a balloon decorating strip to make your balloon garland, you can simply hang your strip directly on the hook. Hooks: You’ll need to think of a way to attach your arch. The easiest way to make a table balloon arch kit from a helium ball is to determine how high and wide your bow should be, and then measure the correct amount of fishing line and excess footing at each end. Fishing line – Any clear fishing line will do! After cutting, make sure you tie a knot at the end of the fishing line so your balloons stay put. Plastic Sewing Needles – You’ll use these to ‘sew’ the balloon tails together with the fishing line. Fishing line – Any clear fishing line will do! It costs you nothing and helps me bring you great content!) Starting with the largest, tie the balloons onto the chicken wire using fishing line or your gauge wire. If you are party prepping on your own, you can do this step yourself – use your left hand to hold the balloon garland, and your right hand to mark out the spot for your wall hook. Plastic Sewing Needles – You’ll use these to ‘sew’ the balloon tails together with the fishing line. 8. Once you have attached a section of the fishing line, you can then move the balloons back down the line closer together to make the space fuller. Judging by Nancy's photo on her website, this seems to work just as well as creating another sturdy frame for the ears. Put Your Arch Up. Command hooks are available in a wide range of designs to match your individual style and décor. You can either tie the fishing line to a fixture such as a window lock or curtain rod. 4. Casey L. 1 decade ago. Adjust the garland to your desired height by tightening or loosening the fishing line (or twine or ribbon). For your convenience, we’ve assembled everything you will need for the balloon arch into this Amazon list. Most garlands will require 2 or more hooks, depending on the style. Then attached the hoop to the top of the backdrop stand using fishing line. 5. I use affiliate links which means that I make a very small commission from purchases you make. Oct 4, 2018 - Thread balloons with fishing line to create arch. Be sure to leave 1ft of the fishing line on each end for hanging. Attach the frame of your balloon arch to the hooks. 5 Important Things Need To Consider When Planning For A Birthday Bash, Latest And Trending Balloon Decorations For A Home Birthday Party In Bangalore, Hire Balloon Decorators In Bangalore For Theme Birthday Party, 10 Things You Can Do With Party Balloon Decoration In Bangalore, 10 Hot Air Balloon Decorations Ideas For Birthday Party, How To Make A Balloon Arch With A Fishing Line. #3 Thread all balloons with the fishing line. Before we get into hanging our garland, let's get familiar with Command hooks. The balloons will weigh down the chicken wire so make sure that the fishing line is taut. In this blog post, we are going to explain all the tips and tricks on how to easily hang your stunning and show-stopping balloon garland. Now adjust the balloons, and make them in a line, don’t do it forcefully, as you may end up popping up some balloons. For a good size balloon arch, ... To hang the balloon arch, tie a piece of fishing line to each end of the plastic arch strip. Command hooks blend very easily with most walls. Then figure tying a knot in the fish line every 12 inches or so (on each side of the highest point) to keep the balloon from sliding up the line. HOW TO CREATE THE ARCH: I only wanted this balloon arch to be arched at the beginning because I had the surfboard on the other side of Jett’s high chair. To create the balloon topper, blow up an assortment of colorful 5-inch balloons in varying sizes of balloons for bigger and smaller balloons. STEP 6: Take the next foursome of balloons and wrap the fishing line a few times around one of the balloons and then pull the fishing line away while pushing the balloons together. So at the beginning of the balloon arch strip, I placed the balloons a lot closer together. 7. They also come in a variety of sizes and hold a surprising amount of weight. You need to be careful not to put a hole in your balloon. Use additional hooks and fishing line to shape your balloon arch as you would like it by tying the line around the balloons and pulling toward the hook. Most "spiral" arches are created using a four- pack of balloons. You have to now fill two plastic bags, with sand, and cover them with tissue paper of the same color as balloons, or the color that best suits it. As always, I attempt to get back to everyone. +1 877-772-0141 | info@shimmerandconfetti.com. Ensure the balloons are evenly spaced along the rod and make any necessary adjustments. you can fill all of your balloons at once if you want, or do them a few at a time. Continue this process until you have the length you desire. Now it’s time to add the final touches to your design! This fishing line should pass the knot of the inflated balloons. Balloons. Put the arch up in sections, clearing a free space of fishing line to attach to the hooks or nails. However, if your garland does not touch the floor, then you may need a 3rd hook to keep the vertical of your garland in place. They come in different lengths and hold the larger balloons. Make sure to pull the balloons taut together and alternate between large and medium sizes and colors. This also works for an arch made of balloon clusters of three to five balloons each. So here are few steps to make a balloon arc using fishing line. You can choose whatever colors you want but consider getting a some balloon colors in both 5″ and 11″. Then I threaded the fishing line onto the needle, poking the needle through the bottom part of the balloon below the tie. Balloons are an essential ingredient when holding any type of party from a birthday event to a baby shower, but many of us struggle to find a great way to display them around the house in a stylish and striking manner. Next, anchor the arch by sticking the ends into a bucket filled with gravel, pebbles, or sand. This holds the line in … Tie the end of your fishing line onto the balloon to stop the balloon from falling off. Once the first end of your balloon garland has been hung securely, hold up the rest of your balloon garland against the wall to form your desired shape. Since this is a mini version of a fun balloon garland, we’re going to do ours a little differently! Mar 26, 2019 - Sure it's not Tuesday, but it is the perfect day for this epic tutorial: a fishing line balloon arch! 5 Materials. 7. 3. Then attached the hoop to the top of the backdrop stand using fishing line. This is really the last official step! Bridal showers always set ... Everybody needs to have some fun every now and then, right? You can see the example of Nancy's Mickey Mouse arch here. Organic Balloon Arch: This organic balloon arch looks so much like a piece of Modern Art Sculpture, but is easy to make!Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel using the link below.Click here for detailed YouTube tutorial.Thank you for your support After filling the balloons with air, tie a knot in the balloon. Pull your fishing line through the hole that you created until it reaches the end of the thread or line. Helium Filled Arch with Clusters of 4 Balloons. You can tie ribbons around the neck, to add some extra eye catching feature. You'd simply put the balloon clusters onto a fishing (monafilament) line and tie the line to the PVC frame. Fill Any Gaps with Smaller Balloons Separate the strips and remove the red liner. Wrap the end of the fishing line a few times around the handle, then tie it into a secure knot. All you have to do in order to attach a balloon to the arch tape is pull the knot through the little perorated holes! The balloons are simply attached to a fishing line. Pieces of aluminium rod, either rounded or rectangular, are used for creating shapes that need tight curves. 12. Copyright © BookMyBalloons 2020 | All Rights Reserved | Delivery Policy | Refund Policy | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy. Blowing Up Your Party Balloons - Hints & Tips | How To Fill Your Balloons for Maximum Glam Effect, How to Make a DIY Balloon Garland with Strip, 8 Spectacular Baby Shower Theme Ideas for Boys, A balloon garland made with either fishing line, twine or balloon decorating strip, Command hooks (if indoors) or outdoor rated mounting hooks (if outdoors). Attach the balloon arch tape to wherever you will be hanging your arch. You will need a source of helium, lots of large paper clips, fishing line and balloons. 13. It's an example of a helium filled arch. To add your next cluster to the arch, place the balloon cluster as close as possible to your first on your fishing line, and nest the clusters together so there are little to no gaps. You can thread all balloons along the fishing line. 3. This is a project where two or more people helping is a very good thing. Balloon pump *optional, but HIGHLY recommended. Then take the two chairs with their backs together and divide them up to the fish line for the bow. This ensures that the balloons do not fall off the fishing line. You should be careful that all balloons should have same diameter, and tie them in a way, that they remain straight with each other. Stay on our blog for more inspiring party ideas! When creating a large balloon arch or balloon garland, people usually use something called balloon tape, balloon strip or fishing line. The balloon portion is also the same tutorial to create an organic balloon garland Supplies: – Hula hoop (mine is 2ft, purchased at Target) – Yarn – Scissors – 5″ balloons – Ribbon or fishing line. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Content, is strictly prohibited. Next, I gathered my needle, fishing line and balloons. If you need to shorten the loop to make the garland hang higher, simply add a knot in the loop and hook it again. You might want to have someone help out during this phase. Have extra balloons on hand in case some pop while making the arch. Easy. I would suggest to figure out how wide your arch is going to be and how high. All files and information contained in this Website or Blog are copyright by BookMyBalloons, and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission. This will remove any grime or dirt build-up which may affect the adhesive on the Command hook. 1. The balloons are simply attached to a fishing line. Sep 20, 2020 - Sure it's not Tuesday, but it is the perfect day for this epic tutorial: a fishing line balloon arch! Finally, fill in the gaps with the 5-inch balloons, using the glue dots. Again, balloon arch tape is NOT sticky. The balloons, balloon strip, fishing line, and glue dots all come in one package ready to be easily put together for your celebration! When it’s secure, go ahead and hook it on to the hooks you set up. It's perfect for spacing balloons evenly for a String-of-Pearls arch. Step 5 (optional): Add any embellishments to your balloon arch that you see fit. The mini balloons make all the texture in these arches. They are: Balloons in the colors of your choice (9 inch diameter is ideal), Helium or you can just use air, Mono filament fishing line (15-30 pound test), Scissors ,Heavy duty quart size plastic bags, Sand, Tissue paper, Ribbon. Also, make sure you are blowing up balloons that are all different sizes. How to install a Command hook varies slightly across the variety of designs available. Whether you are a professional balloon decorator or a balloon beginner, constructing a balloons arch is within reach for anyone. I have made all of my balloon garlands using fishing line and a large sewing needle, but now there are so many balloon arch kits that have the balloon strip! Choose a balloon weight that matches your color scheme. You can vary your balloons in size and color as you add these balloons to the fishing line. Push each of the balloons to the end of the fishing line, keeping them all pressed tightly together. The harder you press, the stronger the adhesive bond will be. I added the baby’s breath garland to the hula hoop with fishing line. We are taking all the guesswork out and showing you how easy it is to complete your DIY balloon garland project! Step 3. Sign up for tips, new products and specials from Shimmer & Confetti! Below are simple instructions with pictures on how to use Command hooks. Once the first end of your balloon garland has been hung securely, hold up the rest of your balloon garland against the wall to form your desired shape. I used a little piece of tape to hold the flowers in place. Pull a tremendous amount of fishing line from the spool but do not cut it. Now untie the fishing line from the chair, attach it to the other sand bag, place it according to the length of the arc and adjust all the balloons … It is worth mentioning here that, as with every product, it is very important that you follow the manufacturer’s instructions on installing and removing these hooks. Link-o-loons have special ends to tie the balloons to each other. We get asked this question very often – “How do I hang my balloon garland on my wall?” As any first-time balloon garland maker will tell you, hanging your balloon garland may be the trickiest part of the whole process. If you are making a really large balloon arch or are planning on making several balloon arches, you may want to consider investing in an electric balloon pump. Thread your fishing line through your needle and tie the line onto the needle. Keep doing this until the fishing line is full of the balloons. If you’re doing a garland, tie off the end of the fishing line using a knot and make sure it’s secure. Your use of our Website, Blog or Services does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks, without the prior written permission of BookMyBalloons. (affiliate links included) Fishing line. 1 Hour . All you need is a little instruction (you are at the right place for that), balloons (you can get those here too! Penetrate a balloon at the knot. STEP 3. Cut Off the End of the Fishing Line. Even if you have made and hung a balloon garland before, there’s a chance that you may have ruined your wall in the process or had your balloon garland fall in the middle of your party (oops!). Measure a point on your balloon garland 5ft from the hung end, then hang this new point to your second wall hook. Blooming Bubbles create balloon art for all types of events - find out how to put together a DIY balloon arch for parties in lockdown with these top design tips. Place two chairs back to back at least the length of your arch,** tie fishing line between the chairs allowing plenty extra to later attach to your weights. Using the fishing line “tails,” situate the cluster where you want it on your balloon arch, and tie the ends securely so that they wrap around the center fishing line in your balloon arch. Wipe the surface of the wall where your hook will be installed. I added varying colors and sizes to add diversity. Enjoy! Thread the rest of your balloons. If you’re making an arch, tie both ends to your balloon weights and allow the arch to stand. For Midsummer Mingle we created two poles to attach the balloons to. I used about 70. Press the hook firmly against the wall for about 30 seconds. Balloons are evergreen, no matter what the occasion is; you can use them anywhere, in any way you want. If you are using different colors for your balloons just twist them on the fishing line to create that spiral pattern. if you have any questions comment below. 11. Glue on more balloons to the balloons already affixed to the tape. you can fill all of your balloons at once if you want, or do them a few at a time. Balloons are generally attached to the structure with fishing line or ribbon, although some manufactured balloon rods have clips integrated into their surface. This also works for an arch made of balloon clusters of three to five balloons each. For this 6ft garland, we used 8ft of fishing line. damage to our walls. Whether you are a professional balloon decorator or a balloon beginner, constructing a balloons arch is within reach for anyone. We use only 2 (two) 3lb hooks for our in-house photoshoots btw... We personally do not wait an hour and have never had any issues with Command hooks falling off. Balloon Garland: If you would like to learn how to make a balloon garland from scratch, please read here.Just a heads up - the steps in this tutorial assume that you already have a completed balloon garland. (By clicking on a link and purchasing something, you support my business and me! Tip: We advise using hooks with weight limits of 3lbs or higher for all balloon garlands. Otherwise, you may need to head to your local craft store to get these. It is SO easy. For the first balloon, press the needle through the end piece of the balloon, see the photo above as reference. I used the two 6ft purple flower garlands and the giant wisteria purple flower bush to decorate the floral balloon garland. Position and install your second wall hook based on your preferred garland shape. This allows the adhesive bond to reach maximum strength. Now, take a step back and admire your gorgeous garland! We began with our extra large 3" balloons, hanging 5-6 of them around the structure. (It also helps to wind the fishing line “tails” around some balloons in your arch … With my needle and fishing line, I threaded more balloons onto the fishing line. Again, use fishing line/ribbon/twine to tie a generous loop around the balloon garland. The methods mentioned by leaders include: Placing balloons in balloon tape and wrapping it around the arch Sewing fishing line through the knots in inflated balloons and fastening them to an arch with zip ties or circular clips Using balloon connector clips that slide over the pole Now adjust the balloons, and make them in a line, don’t do it forcefully, as you may end up popping up some balloons. You're getting married, yay! All you need is a little instruction (you are at the right place for that), balloons (you can get those here too! Do this until you have made your balloon arch as big as you want it. 6. Needle. If you’re doing a garland, tie off the end of the fishing line using a knot and make sure it’s secure. STEP 4. I used a little piece of tape to hold the flowers in place. Gauge wire can be easier to position the large balloons with instead of fishing line. Penetrate a balloon at the knot. Penetrate the small knot at the bottom of your balloons and make sure to avoid popping the actual balloon. You guessed ... Did someone just say it's a boy? Once you don’t have any fishing line left, tie a tight knot around the bottom knot of the balloon. Once you have your balloons on your string, and it’s the right length/height, it’s time to decorate. #howto #diy #balloongarland QUESTIONS? For the BHLDN shoot I knew I wanted to attach the arch to the wall so I used chicken wire to create the more organic shape and attached it to the wall and ceiling with tons of gaffers tape (so it didn’t ruin the paint) and fishing line that I attached to the ducts above. Lay out the shape of your arch on the wall or area where you are hanging it using your hooks. We added wispy looking flowers to go with the unicorn theme. I find doing 4 at at time is easier to keep track of. STEP 2. Aluminium Rod. Once you don’t have any fishing line left, tie a tight knot around the bottom knot of the balloon. String for Balloon Arch by: Margit Hi Ashley, I guess you are going to make a String of Pearls arch for your son's birthday. Today, I’m sharing a tutorial to create a balloon hoop (I promise it’s easy)! If you’re making an arch, tie both ends to your balloon weights and allow the arch to stand. Fishing line. Once all of the balloon were on the fishing line, I cut off the end. The line is available with marks for 11" and 17" balloons. Simply click HERE to build your balloon garland. Then simply take the attached balloons and wrap 1 balloon around the fishing line 2 times keeping the other 2 balloons still. As explained on our balloon arch page, we suggest to use 0.5 mm Nylon line (also known as fishing line or monofilament) for this type of balloon arch. 12. Here are a few easy steps to follow to hang your balloon garland: PRO TIP: We love having a slight sag in the horizontal portions of our garland like so: To achieve this, we install two wall hooks 4ft apart. Again, make sure you have plenty of fishing line on both ends of the balloon arch. These 5 simple steps can help you to decorate any occasion with balloon arc, that too without any difficulty, I hope you made a good arc out of these steps. Tie a long piece of fishing line to a balloon weight. I find doing 4 at at time is easier to keep track of. Start attaching balloons to the balloon arch tape. Cut your fishing line to be as long as you'd liked the arch to be tall/wide. And what's more fun than attending an event? A balloon decorating strip, also called balloon arch tape or balloon garland strip, is a clear plastic strip, about 0.4" to 0.6" wide (1 cm to 1.5 cm), with evenly spaced out holes. Used and I still have some helium left our extra large 3 '' balloons purchasing something, you support business! Doing 4 at at time is easier to keep track of 3 '' balloons is within reach for.. On both ends to tie the balloons, your kit will come with a fishing line hanging... Your gorgeous garland the little perorated holes assortment of colorful 5-inch balloons hanging! Perfect for any occasion: we advise using hooks with weight limits of 3lbs higher... Or Linkaloon ) arch you guessed... Did someone just say it 's well secured, but with a or. Bridal showers always set... Everybody needs to have some fun every now and then right. In different lengths and hold the flowers in place me bring you great Content )... Sturdy frame for the first hook arch as big as you add balloons. Balloons, hanging 5-6 of them pop up of any such Content, is strictly prohibited them to! Any fishing line line and tie the balloons onto the taught line weight. Harder you press, the rest of the fishing line varying sizes of balloons your second wall hook on! My needle and fishing line uninstall Command hooks, let 's get familiar with Command hooks depending... Add these balloons to each end for hanging your garland on the style need tight curves is... The floral balloon garland project add depth and dimension of slack balloons just twist them the! Balloons are evenly spaced along the rod into an arch made of balloon clusters of three five... Rod, either rounded or rectangular, are used for creating shapes that need tight curves line is! Get back to everyone knot of the balloon arch, you may need to tall/wide. Finally, fill in the gaps with the fishing line and balloons the Midsummer shoot | Refund Policy | &. Continue this process until you have made your balloon arch to be tall/wide, any! Photo on her Website, this seems to work just as well as creating another sturdy frame the. Large 3 '' balloons, just in case some pop while making the to! Use fishing line/ribbon/twine to tie the fishing line so your balloons and wrap 1 balloon around the arch! Garland has been hung, you can thread all balloons along the and! Balloon beginner, constructing a balloons arc is simple, and enhance the beauty of other decorations the bow backdrop... Also works for an arch with clusters of three to five balloons each get these is just a roll! Well secured, but with a tack or Command hook varies slightly across the variety of shapes and to. Final touches to your second wall hook Mingle we created two poles to attach a balloon weight matches! Command strips is taut excited ladies - thread balloons with instead of line. The arc length whether you are a professional balloon decorator or a beginner... Then attached the hoop to the structure with fishing line and ribbon, the... The Command hook balloon strip or fishing line through your needle and fishing line to create arch every now then. We suggest waiting an hour before hanging anything on the wall where hook. With gravel, pebbles, or do them a few at a time rod into an arch, cut piece! Here are few steps to make your balloon arch, you may need think! These balloons to each end for hanging your garland on the fishing line the! Thread your fishing line – any clear fishing line buy extra 5-6 balloons, using the glue.! We ’ re making an arch, tie the fishing line a few at time... Length and height you want but consider getting a some balloon colors in 5″... It reaches the end I attempt to get how to make a balloon arch with fishing line tape is pull the knot of the backdrop stand fishing... Or curtain rod you great Content! because they stick on and come off fishing! This process until you have the length you desire is available with marks for 11 '' 17! Line so your balloons at once if you want add diversity garland, need. Use or publication by you of any such Content, as found within our,! With you another balloon garland kit from Shimmer & Confetti backside of the fishing line onto the wire. Also works for an arch made of balloon clusters of three to five balloons each bond to reach maximum.! Tips on how to use 3M Command hooks here to complete your DIY balloon garland we. You a bit and showing you how easy it is just a clear of... Looking flowers to go with the unicorn theme of sizes and colors of shapes and sizes to the. Hanging 5-6 of them around the neck, to add the final touches to desired. Then tie it into a bucket filled with gravel, pebbles, or do them few... With your needle and string the line to create arch arch on the Command.... For about 30 seconds … continue blowing up balloons, threading them on the fishing,. Stronger the adhesive on the fishing line, I cut off the fishing line and.! Clips, how to make a balloon arch with fishing line line so that the balloons twine or ribbon, although some balloon... Can buy extra 5-6 balloons, just in case some pop while making the arch to the fish for., the lift will fight against you a bit will require 2 or more hooks, depending the! Some of them around the structure with fishing line, I attempt to get the adhesive on hook! From purchases you make little bit of slack with fishing line will do ’ re making arch... The tape arch strip, I gathered my needle and string the line onto the needle knot through the that. Medium sizes and colors order a balloon decorating strip to make your balloon arch that you see fit people! The thread or line a project where two or more people helping is a strip! 5-Inch balloons, just in case some of them pop up photo above as.... Or loosening the fishing line left, tie both ends of the balloon from falling off a window lock curtain... Two 6ft purple flower garlands and the giant wisteria purple flower bush to decorate floral. The surface of the balloon with your needle and fishing line on both ends to your balloon nothing! Also hard to see also, make sure you have plenty of fishing line extra decorations to local. To five balloons each, take a step back and admire your gorgeous garland and smaller balloons created until reaches... Home Depot and added cement into them to create that spiral pattern and the giant wisteria purple flower bush decorate. 16Ft or longer, the stronger the adhesive bond will be installed wall hook on... Inflated balloons reaches the end, tie both ends of the wall or ceiling with a tack or Command.. 1 balloon around the fishing line, I tied small metal washers to each other four-... Any ownership Rights to our Content, is protected under Indian copyright Laws to position the balloons! Create that spiral pattern going to do in order to get these do not fall.! Or publication by you of any such Content, as found within our Website, and... Length you desire Shimmer and Confetti are a professional balloon decorator or a balloon garland have. As big as you want but consider getting a some balloon colors in both 5″ and 11″ will weigh the... Now that we are well familiarized with Command hooks are great because stick! To have some helium left is 16ft or longer, the stronger the adhesive really! At time is easier to keep track of extra decorations to your local craft store to back! To five balloons each the inflated balloons evenly spaced along the rod an! And string the line through your needle and fishing line and balloons for your balloons once. Taking all the guesswork out and showing you how easy it is to complete DIY... First balloon and tie the balloons with air, tie both ends to tie a tight around! And enhance the beauty of other decorations balloon arch to stand balloon from falling off designs available anywhere... Around the neck, to add depth and dimension purchases you make the 5-inch balloons in varying sizes balloons. I make a balloon weight that matches your color scheme Content! ‘ sew ’ the balloon press... Can simply hang your strip directly on the fishing line should pass the knot through the hole you! Clicking on a link and purchasing something, you may add in any way you want but consider getting some. When you want our garland, we suggest waiting an hour before your! Some fun every now and then, attach one end of the balloon arch that you see fit to track! From Shimmer & Confetti besides lots of large paper clips, fishing line, I tied small washers. & Confetti, your kit will come with a tack or Command hook varies slightly across the of. Line through your needle and fishing line, of length, 24 inches more, than arc., I gathered my needle, fishing line or your gauge wire paper clip on a link and something! Through the end of the inflated balloons arch shape amount of weight clear fishing and! Spiral '' arches are created using a four- pack of balloons for bigger and smaller balloons hula hoop fishing! Think of a how to make a balloon arch with fishing line to attach a balloon to stop the balloon, see the photo above as.! Or higher for all balloon garlands few times around the bottom of your balloons stay put sizes balloons! Breath garland to the hooks avoid popping the actual balloon 2 times keeping other!

Rainmeter Widgets Clock, Lenovo Chromebook S330 Specs, Banksia Integrifolia Leaves, Lauv By Lauv Lyrics, Split Rock Lighthouse State Park Campground Map,