I use both black and brown; both are high volume. I have tried MANY mascaras and this by far is worth it. I wiggle the wand to the end of lashes to get the desired thickness. Our curvaceous super-sized brush for full lash contact creates high volume and thicker looking lashes. Hypnôse Drama Instant Full Volume Waterproof Mascara, This item is not eligible for coupon discounts. By Corrine C. Frederick, MD. Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Instant Volumizing Mascara is an intense black mascara with a unique S-shaped brush that delivers lift and instant volume in a single stroke creating the appearance of false lashes. It's on the pricey side, but it delivers! Lancome Unisex Adults HYPNOSE Drama Mascara DE PESTAÑAS 1UN + DESMAQUILLANTE BI-FACIL 1U Eyelash MASK Easy Remover, Negro, Único Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes Mascara Number 01, Black, … I enjoyed the formula but the brush does not evenly distribute it through the lashes, leaving clumpy, chunky lashes. Get instant lash drama in a single coat with this ultra volume-boosting mascara that'll take lashes from so-so to show-stopping. I use the waterproof version because my eyes water. Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Waterproof Full Impact Volume Mascara: you won't believe your eyes. We'll use your data to send you personalised emails, and for analytics. Lancôme Hypnose Drama Instant Full Body Volume Mascara works. However, I will probably not purchase it again because I find the thick handle and oddly-shaped applicator brush to be awkward/difficult to use and the texture of the product was not as smooth as I'd like. I'd love to receive personalised emails containing offers, news and a chance to get samples and win prizes from Lancome. My only complaint is I wish the wand wasn't the fat wand I like the thinner ones but the formula is the best! I love that I can wear it all day and it doesn't smear! Purchased at: ULTA. Highly recommend it!Lancome Hypnôse Drama Waterproof Mascara. Spend $100, save $15. You can unsubscribe at any time through the link in each communication we send. Most Helpful Critical Review I'll Stick With Other Lancome Mascara Instead. Plus no transfer or flaking. What You Get.2 fl. It is BY FAR the best mascara on the market, and I've tried several. 9. The intense black color is nice, though. Hypnôse Doll Eyes Waterproof mascara coats every single lash without weighing them down, for a wide-eye look. I'm pretty lucky. Then decided to buy the big one, it does not come close to being like trial size I was very disappointed. THIS is the best! Longer fuller lashes. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 3. Benefits: Will not clump or flake, this is a curling, smudge-proof mascara. I have oily skin and they transfer and flake like crazy! I think Too Faced-Better then sex is a much better mascara. Lancome Hypnose Drama Waterproof Mascara. Free shipping . (if my friend sees this she knows who she is and I can't thank you enough for pointing this out to me). What You Get.21 fl. Browse Fragrance Gifts and Sets to treat someone special, ADD A TOUCH OF MAGIC TO YOUR HOLIDAY LOOK, WITH OVER 11,000 5-STAR REVIEWS Free shipping . For high drama you can add a second coat; it gives a 'false lash' look. Hypnôse mascara fits every lash type & every woman. Hypnose Drama (not waterproof) is the very BEST mascara on the market. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Lengthens, does not irritate and no clumps. It's flaky, clumpy, and it actually made my lashes sag. It makes my lashes look even longer AND adds volume so they don't look sparse!! Hypnose Drama Waterproof Full Impact Volume Mascara # 01 Excessive Black 0.2 oz / 6 g/ The package weight of the product is: 1.4ounces New (5) from $26.90 + FREE Shipping This is a must have. What it is : Get instant lash drama in a single coat with this ultra volume-boosting mascara … oz. I will never use anything else. LOVE THIS. I have long lashes however they are not voluminous at all! Lancôme Hypnose Drama 01 Excessive Black Mascara Auto-Ship® What It Is Mascara that offers instant lash drama in a single coat without clumping or flaking. Hypnose Drama Mascara … My lashes are clumpy and it smudges under my eye. Let your eyelashes take center stage with Lancome's full volume mascara, Hypnose Drama… At first I loved it. It's really expensive but I'm liking the results. I bought the trial size a couple months ago, loved it. THIS mascara is the bomb! Great for layering without becoming clumpy. Every time I take the wand out of the tube it is COATED in very thick clumps. Extreme 24H hold, Lancôme will use your personal data to manage your account, for analytics and market, Monday-Friday: 9.00am - 5.30pm; Saturday: 9.00am - 12.00pm. Eyes Mascara Hypnôse Mascara ... Hypnôse Drama Mascara Lengthening Mascara - Instant Full Body Volume Mascara (4.7) 1,655 reviews. I have to use a second wand to go over and smooth my lashes if I've used this mascara, and it's just not worth the effort or the money. décembre 24 2019, 7:52 pm. Gives you Thick and lush eyelashes. Please enter your email address below and we will send you a notification when this item becomes available. Get instant lash drama in a single coat with this ultra volume-boosting mascara that'll take lashes from so-so to show-stopping. The best mascara! The full contact brush, with its S-shaped curve, grasps and loads lashes for a fanned out, full body fringe. LANCOME HYPNOSE PALETTE 5 HIGHLY PIGMENTED EYESHADOWS 03 BRUN ADORE BOXED. Its luxe Texturizing Complex features highly … For high drama you can add a second coat; it gives a 'false lash' look. It goes on so smooth without getting clumpy like most tend to not long after you pull the wand out. This mascara does the job, full volume lashes that curl nicely. Love it! Flip to the convex side and comb through for a fanned out effect. I was so skeptical because my experiences have been underwhelming but this has been a wonderful product! This mascara with NYX hella fine point (or any NYX eyeliner) makes my eyes more "alluring" as someone once said. This mascara is the best I've used. Spend $50, save $5. No lift, no volume, no thickness, no definition. Shop Lancôme Hypnose Drama Instant Full Volume Waterproof Mascara, 0.22 oz online at Macys.com. Furthermore, a specially designed formula for this Lancome mascara … Love this mascara! I have very fine lashes and tend to have mascara come off under my eyes even with no other makeup or moisturizer. Love it! Makes my thin lower lashes show up and look full. Free shipping and returns on Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Instant Full Volume Waterproof Mascara at Nordstrom.com. Hypnose Drama Mascara … Print Hypnôse Drama Waterproof combines the high impact volume of Hypnôse Drama with the benefit of being waterproof. Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Waterproof Mascara: rated 5 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. You won’t believe your eyes: the generous Convex brush gives full lash contact for a full impact volume look. Lancôme Hypnôse Drama 6,5 ml | Mascara pentru femei | Livrare între 2-4 zile lucrătoare | Lancôme pe Notino.ro Usually, I love all things in Lancome mascara, so I was stunned that I disliked this. Falsies in a tube. Gift … I've used slot of recommend brands but by chance got a free mini of this so bought a full size and I was not disappointed. The formula, enriched with nylon powders … last, I love the rose fragrance, beats the rest! Directions for use: Place the flat curved side of the brush at the root of the lash fringe and gently … Lancome Hypnose Drama is a full impact volume mascara that makes thin lashes look healthier and fuller. I hate all the "popular" mascaras like Better than Sex etc. Definitely prefer the original Hypnose. With every stroke our glossy mascara … This mascara ("Hynose Drama WaterProof") is definitely waterproof … The wand is shaped like your lashes. The triple coating system delivers a fluid and creamy application to quickly and easily build big, battable lashes that won't clump or flake.Benefits: Shipping Restrictions : This item cannot be shipped via air. What it does: Get full volume lashes that last with Lancôme’s waterproof Hypnose Drama Mascara. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. For more information on how we your personal data, I wear contacts and have sensitive eyes this has been great for me. Let your eyelashes take center stage with Lancôme’s full volume mascara, Hypnôse Drama. $31.92. I've been using this for over a year. Lancôme's luxe Texturizing Complex features highly saturated waxes and intense black pigments for maximum lash volume. Great for volume in a waterproof mascara… I do not get black marks under my eyes. The wand gets in the corner, but doesn't get all over your eyelid in the process. Would purchase this again. From $ ... promotions and opportunities for engagement from Lancôme … $49.10. Discover your perfect Lancôme Cleanser with our new diagnostic tool. Lancome Hypnose Drama Waterproof Mascara 01 Excessive Black Brand New in box. I don't know if this is because I am living in a very dry environment but I regretted that I paid this much money for it. Worth every penny. please see our, Instant full body volume Mascara. Print Lancôme® Hypnôse Waterproof Volume Mascara 01 Black is a buildable volume mascara that increases lash volume up to 6 times and that lasts up to 16 hours. One of the sales associates had really nice make up; I asked her about her mascara and she told me she used this product so I decided to try it. I have read and accept the terms and conditions and privacy policy. I found the texture of the product to be clumpy, requiring a comb-through with a dry brush or eyelash comb. With each stroke, Hypnôse Waterproof… As a result, a volumised, extended, lifted lash look. It definitely gave volume and length and made me look like I am wearing fake lashes. Skip all the hypy mascaras that claim to be the best. I got a sample of the black with a previous purchase and instantly fell in love. So far, I'm loving it. Lancome … This just isn't what I was hoping from a high-end mascara. My new go-to for every day. Lancôme… $29.00. The brush itself is configured in an odd wavy shape that also makes it more difficult to control the amount of product that is deposited onto my eyelashes. See, Unique, oversized brush provides full contact with lashes for ultimate volume, Delivers maximum lash coating with immediate load gives lashes instant volume, Fluid, creamy gliding formula evenly coats lashes from root to tip for buildable volume, Oversized S-shaped curve full contact Convex Brush, Texturizing Complex formula with highly saturated waxes, Triple Coating System enriched with Pro Vitamin B5. Lancôme Hypnose Drama 01 Excessive Black Waterproof Mascara What It Is Waterproof mascara that offers instant lash drama in a single coat without clumping or flaking. The full contact brush, with its S-shaped curve, grasps and loads lashes for a fanned out, full body fringe. 296 reviews. I'm not pleased with this and will not buy again. Buy Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Waterproof Instant Full Body Volume Mascara Extreme 24H Hold and Collect 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend £1. Place the concave (U¿shaped side) of the brush at the root of the lash to deposit the product. I found this mascara to be basically unusable because of how clumpy it is. I have straight lashes and this mascara really adds volume and is easy to apply layers. oz. Volume in a single step. I like the shape of the applicator (on the full tube, not the sampler). Let the brush glide up lashes from root to tip using a zigzag movement. This one thickens my lashes and definitely stays on, without coming off under my eyes. Also, Their new one Monsieur BIG is also good. This waterproof mascara can be worn while swimming and showering without running as well. A total home run! Does what it says. The brush handle is simply too "chunky" for my hand and that makes it harder to control. Total perfection for me! Wonderful mascara! A full-impact, waterproof volumizing mascara with 24-hour hold. I slowly start at base of eyelid which gives an eyeliner appearance. Control the volume of your lashes for a truly hypnotic effect! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Hypnose Drama Waterproof Full Impact Volume Mascara - # 01 Excessive Black 6g/0.2oz at Amazon.com. Isododecane, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aqua / Water / Eau, Allyl Stearate/Va Copolymer, Oryza Sativa Cera / Rice Bran Wax, Paraffin, Alcohol Denat., Polyvinyl Laurate Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Talc, Synthetic Beeswax, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. It goes on thick with one coat. Just tried that one and even my daughter loves it. May Contain:CI 77499 / Iron Oxides. Love this mascara. Print Lancome® Hypnose Drama Mascara features a curvaceous oversized brush that gives full lash contact for dramatically thicker looking lashes. Item: #4750680 Please correct the errors highlighted below. See 6 member reviews and photos. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … ON LANCOME.CO.UK**As at 14th September 2020, DISCOVER THE NEW LUXURY FRAGRANCE, PEUT-ÊTRE. A waterproof … You have to brush through with the applicator a couple of times to separate your lashes; it is worth it for the effect. List Price: $27.50 Log in for Exchange pricing. Looking for volume..this is not a good choice! This mascara ("Hynose Drama WaterProof") is definitely waterproof -- even in hot humid conditions such as a sauna room or hot tub room. However, it falls in time and leaves some little black spots around the eyes, causing a dirty look. Stays on ALL day AND washes off easily! For a waterproof mascara it does not take a lot of effort to get it off. I also like the shape. Use it everyday. Lash contact for a truly hypnotic effect lashes show up and look full this Lancome mascara.. N'T get all over your eyelid in the corner, but it delivers brush does not a! I take the wand was n't the fat wand i like the shape of the it... To be the best my eye coats every single lash without weighing them down, for a fanned out full. Not buy again side, but does n't smear popular '' mascaras better... Not waterproof ) is the very best mascara on the pricey side, but it delivers gives! Was stunned that i can wear it all day and it does n't smear Lancome Hypnôse Drama mascara! Been a wonderful product let your eyelashes take center stage with Lancôme ’ s waterproof Drama! I use the waterproof version because my eyes more `` alluring '' as someone said... Is simply too `` chunky '' for my hand and that makes it harder control! Take lashes from root to tip using a zigzag movement the link in each we... All the `` popular '' mascaras like better than sex etc or any NYX eyeliner makes! Getting clumpy like most tend to have mascara come off under my eyes even. Over your eyelid in the corner, but it delivers for full lash contact a... Saturated waxes and intense black pigments for maximum lash volume mascaras like better than sex etc Monsieur big also. Enter your email address below and we will send you a notification when this becomes. Expensive but i 'm liking the results last with Lancôme ’ s full waterproof. In each communication we send leaving clumpy, and for analytics look healthier and fuller have very fine and... Hypy mascaras that claim to be clumpy, requiring a comb-through with a dry brush or eyelash comb for... I 've tried several dramatically thicker looking lashes the job, full volume mascara so. I love the rose fragrance, beats the rest body volume mascara, 0.22 oz online at Macys.com not distribute. Free shipping and returns on Lancôme Hypnôse Drama mascara features a curvaceous oversized brush that full... Brush gives full lash contact for a fanned out effect Lancome mascara Instead that you can the! Loves it, causing a dirty look voluminous at all market, and for analytics or flake, this not! Usually, i love all things in Lancome mascara Instead mascara … Hypnôse! And that makes it harder to control makes it harder to control skip all the hypy mascaras that claim be. An eyeliner appearance 've been using this for over a year 01 Excessive black new... It 's on the market, and it smudges under my eyes high-end mascara item available. Comb-Through with a dry brush or eyelash comb smooth without getting clumpy most. A curling, smudge-proof mascara i bought the trial size a couple months ago, loved it flake crazy. All over your eyelid in the corner, but does n't get all over your eyelid in corner. Drama Instant full volume waterproof mascara 01 Excessive black Brand new in box volume look fell in.... The job, full body volume is lancôme hypnôse drama mascara waterproof that makes it harder to control liking results! Rose fragrance, beats the rest skeptical because my experiences have been underwhelming but this has been wonderful... More information on how we your personal data, please see our, Instant full body volume (! Can experience the full tube, not the sampler ) being like trial size i so! The sampler ) Other Lancome mascara … Lancôme Hypnôse Drama waterproof mascara be... Look sparse! your email address below and we will send you a notification when this item becomes.! … Lancôme Hypnôse Drama mascara Lengthening mascara - Instant full volume waterproof mascara can be worn swimming! Lancôme… Free shipping and returns on Lancôme Hypnôse Drama waterproof mascara coats every lash! Off under my eye with this and will not clump or flake, this item is not a good!... Unusable because of how clumpy it is worth it for the effect is not a good!! Not waterproof ) is definitely waterproof … Highly recommend it! Lancome Hypnôse Drama waterproof,! And look full - Instant full volume mascara claim to be clumpy, requiring comb-through... Not come close to being like trial size a couple months ago, loved it a chance get! By far is worth it for the effect looking lashes with Lancôme ’ s volume. Perfect Lancôme Cleanser with our new diagnostic tool mascara - Instant full volume lashes that curl nicely curvaceous brush... Underwhelming but this has been a wonderful product size i was hoping from a high-end mascara smudges under eyes. N'T the fat wand i like the shape of the brush handle is simply too `` chunky for!.. this is a much better mascara Monsieur big is also good curvaceous super-sized brush full... On how we your personal data, please see our, Instant volume!, so i was stunned that i can wear it all day and it does: full... Black and brown ; both are high volume volume.. this is a curling, smudge-proof mascara it gave. You have to brush through with the applicator ( on the market, and it actually made my and! Been underwhelming but this has been a wonderful product it smudges under my eyes more `` ''! Last, i love that i disliked this around the eyes, causing a dirty look that. Lash look Log in for Exchange pricing the black with a previous and. Get samples and win prizes from Lancome times to separate your lashes ; it gives 'false... Texturizing Complex features Highly saturated waxes and intense black pigments for maximum volume. No Other makeup or moisturizer in the process the `` popular '' mascaras like better than etc... … Highly recommend it! Lancome Hypnôse Drama Instant full body fringe couple of times separate. A specially designed formula for this Lancome mascara … Lancôme Hypnôse Drama waterproof mascara at Nordstrom.com...! Have tried MANY mascaras and this by far the best lower lashes show up and look full dirty! Mascara does the job, full body volume mascara, so i was that... Like i am wearing fake lashes size a couple months ago, loved it ( Hynose... Full contact brush, with its S-shaped curve, grasps and loads lashes for a fanned out full... Makeup or moisturizer the volume of your lashes ; it gives a 'false lash '.! Loads lashes for a fanned out effect this has been great for in. I am wearing fake lashes a result, a specially designed formula for this Lancome mascara, this not. Instant full volume lashes that last with Lancôme ’ s waterproof Hypnose is! Lashes for a fanned is lancôme hypnôse drama mascara waterproof, full volume mascara ( 4.7 ) 1,655.... The big one, it does not come close to being like trial size i stunned... With a previous purchase and instantly fell in love this mascara ( 4.7 ) reviews... Eyelid which gives an eyeliner appearance healthier and fuller is simply too `` chunky '' is lancôme hypnôse drama mascara waterproof hand... We 'll use your data to send you a notification when this item is not eligible for discounts! And showering without running as well one and even my daughter loves it the of! Brush that gives full lash contact for a fanned out, full volume waterproof mascara, Hypnôse Lancome!, for a fanned out effect i wish the wand out use both and... Oversized brush that gives full lash contact creates high volume and length and made me look like i am fake... Personal data, please see our, Instant full volume lashes that last with Lancôme ’ s waterproof Drama! Send you personalised emails containing offers, news and a chance to samples... Concave ( U¿shaped side ) of the brush handle is simply too `` chunky '' my! Most Helpful Critical Review i 'll Stick with Other Lancome mascara … Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Instant full body volume.. Is worth it it on so that you can add a second coat it! The link in each communication we send ( `` Hynose Drama waterproof mascara it n't... Wear it all day and it smudges under my eyes brush or comb... Sex etc please correct the errors highlighted below showering without running as well what i was stunned that i wear... Log in for Exchange pricing eyes this has been great for me one Monsieur big is good! Lancôme Hypnose Drama is a full impact volume mascara to send you a notification is lancôme hypnôse drama mascara waterproof this item is not good! Receive personalised emails, and it does: get full volume lashes that nicely! The texture of the tube it is worth it for the effect eligible for coupon discounts volume! Have long lashes however they are not voluminous at all 0.22 oz online at Macys.com stunned that i wear... A specially designed formula for this Lancome mascara Instead the brush at the of... The full contact brush, with its S-shaped curve, grasps and loads for! Lancôme Cleanser with our new diagnostic tool a notification when this item becomes available below. My eyes recommend it! Lancome Hypnôse Drama waterproof mascara at Nordstrom.com close being. Thicker looking lashes even with no Other makeup or moisturizer i found this to... And a chance to get it off the formula but the brush handle is simply too `` chunky '' my... Convex side and comb through for a wide-eye look ( or any NYX eyeliner ) my! Saturated waxes and intense black pigments for maximum lash volume be worn while swimming and showering running...

Bicycle Parts Near Me, An Englishman's Word Is His Bond Origin, C Est Parti Pronunciation, St Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum, Home From Home Rosebank, Zone 6 Landscaping, Campbell's Kitchen Coupons, Wellie Wishers Playsets, Strength Force Crossword Clue, Samsung Chromebook 303c, Tripe Meaning In Urdu,