I picked up a S330 last week and I've been pleasantly surprised with it. Walmart currently has the Lenovo Chromebook S330 on sale for just $199. That's enough to bring the S330 down to its all-time lowest price. NEW! [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Lenovo S330 Chromebook Laptop 14" 1920 x 1080 4GB 32GB Chrome OS - 81JW0001US, Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with our, Manage Walmart Rewards MasterCard Account. But help with school work. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. However like I said so far it has been great, good battery, good aesthetics, and good overall functionality. It is absolutely fine for browsing the web and emails. Restrictions apply. I got the higher end screen, and though it can't touch a thousand-dollar-plus laptop, it is super great for what I paid, and I actually like the fact that it is non-glare. Connect with us on your favourite social networks. I wasn't looking for a powerhouse of a Chromebook, but I didn't want it to struggle with the most basic of tasks either. ], This is the perfect laptop for a college student. I have watched some netflix and it does require you to have it at just the right angle for good lights and darks. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. I am a teacher and it is able to keep up with the demands of teaching 150 students. The Lenovo Chromebook S330 is easy to use, offers built-in virus protection, and keeps going with long battery life. Free 2-day shipping. Basic Setup & Support for Chromebooks - $39.99. The battery lasts forever, the web browsing and video watching is snappy and does not freeze up. At only 20.8 mm / .82” and 1.5 kg / 3.3 lbs, and with a full keyboard and spacious trackpad, this Chromebook is perfect for day-to-day computing, on or offline.

Capable of handling all your daily computing needs with ease, the Lenovo Chromebook S330 delivers the best in performance for school, business, and more. Why Chromebooks. De Lenovo Ideapad S330 Chromebook 81JW0009MH is geschikt voor basis gebruik zoals internetten, e-mailen, notities maken en het gebruik van apps. But again, it is sub $200. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Also, it kept disconnecting from my wi-fi while all my other devices were not a problem. This S330 is the best I could get that exceeds all my and my son's expectations. Video calls are great during this time, as well. Battery life is awesome too. Chromebooks are a new breed of computers that use technology more intuitively so you can better experience everything you enjoy. It has good storage, a nice sleek design, and built in antivirus. Buy Lenovo Chromebook S330 Laptop, 14.0" 220 nits, MediaTek MTK 8173C, PowerVR GX6250, 4GB, 32GB eMMC, Chrome Os at Walmart.com [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Buy Lenovo ChromeBook C340 11.6 Chrome Touch Laptop Intel Celeron N4000 Dual-Core Processor 4GB Memory 32GB eMMC Solid State Drive Chrom… Verder is het een degelijke Chromebook die wel tegen een stootje kan dankzij de kunsstof behuizing. Get up-to-date information on weekly flyer features, Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and Walmart offers. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. But gor basic everyday use it hasnt gave me a single problem so far. This is a solid laptop and I'm happy I got it. ], I purchased the Chromebook S330 for my granddaughter. ], I have a love/hate relationship with Chromebooks in general, but I will say that this one is fast, lightweight, and has great battery life. Free 2-day shipping. It does everything she needs it to do. Free shipping, no order min. She was so excited to get it, it was amazing. At the moment, you can buy the Lenovo Chromebook S330 or HP Laptop 15 for considerably less than you ordinarily would. Lenovo Chromebook Intel N4020 4GB 32GB Chrome OS - Onyx Black ... Lenovo S330 Chromebook, 14" HD Display, MediaTek 8173C 2.10GHz, 4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC, HDMI, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Chrome OS (81JW000KCF) 0 Reviews. Cheapest Chromebook in stock. Stay synced with your phone, tablet, and everywhere you’re signed in with Google, so your stuff stays with you even when your laptop doesn’t—all … Stay synced with your phone, tablet, and everywhere you’re signed in with Google, so your stuff stays with you even when your laptop doesn’t—all … ], Wonderful laptop. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Få glæde af en høj ydeevne til hverdagens opgaver, DDR3-hukommelse, som tillader problemfri multitasking, eMMC-lager (kan udvides via SD-kortport med 100 GB cloudlager via Google Drev), hurtig start, hurtig indlæsning af software og mere. Enjoy the best Google has to offer, standard on your Chromebook. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: 14.0” HD (1366 x 768) anti-glare, 220 nits. Nothing fancy and, as I think is the issue with most Chromebooks, has some difficulty opening some types PDFs. Shop for more Chromebooks available online at Walmart.ca I figured with this virus and stay at home rule. SAVE UP TO 33%: Walmart is running a pre-Black Friday sale on Samsung, Acer, and Lenovo Chromebooks — here are the absolute best deals: OUR TOP PICK: Lenovo Chromebook S330 — … Keep in mind I only use it for basic functions such as running webpages, creating and saving documents, pictures, etc. ], 2nd one I have bought. Met het Full HD scherm geniet je van een heldere kleurweergave en een scherp beeld. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. It’s all part of the Walmart Black Friday Event 2 … It boots up in a flash. Buy Lenovo Chromebook S330 14 Inches Chromebook PC with Quad-Core MTK8173C Processor (2.1 GHz), 4GB Memory, 64GB Hard Drive and Chrome OS Nougat 7.1.1, 81JW, Grey (Refurbished) from Walmart Canada. The Lenovo Chromebook S330 is easy to use, offers built-in virus protection, and keeps going with long battery life. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Lenovo’s S330 … See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product. Lenovo's Chromebook is just 0.82 inches thin and weighs 3.3 pounds, so it should be easy to tote this machine between classes. It runs so smoothly and is super easy to navigate. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Buy Lenovo S330 Chromebook Laptop 14" 1920 x 1080 4GB 32GB Chrome OS - 81JW0001US from Walmart Canada. I figured it would not only help her pass the time. Stay synced with your phone, tablet, and everywhere you’re signed in with Google, so your stuff stays with you even when your laptop doesn’t—all while keeping email, maps, docs, and pics safely stored.

The latest apps on Google Play aren’t just for your phone anymore. Wal-Mart Canada Corp. 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, ON L5N 1P9. The Lenovo S330 Chromebook exemplifies these strengths, with that last one showcased even more through the Walmart deal that takes $100 off its price to reduce it to $199 from $299. This would be a great birthday present for her. You can unsubscribe at anytime. After trying all the adjustments I could make, display was not improved. With apps ready to go from the moment you log in, you can enjoy access to Google Play Music, Games, Movies, Books, YouTube, Google Photos, Google Maps, Google Hangouts, and more. You can't find a laptop this good with 64 gb of memory. Enjoy fast processing for daily tasks, LPDDR3 memory for effortless multitasking, eMMC storage, quick boot-ups, quick software loading, and more.

Full I/O support comes standard on the Lenovo Chromebook S330 with USB-C, SD card, and USB 3.1** support allowing you to connect to your favorite devices. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Enjoy your favorite multimedia content with crisp visuals on a 14” anti-glare display. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Lenovo Chromebook S330 14-inch: $299 $159 at Walmart Save $140 This is the cheapest Chromebook currently in stock.It has a large 14-inch display. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Usually selling for $299, here you’re saving 47% with today’s offer beating our previous mention by $40 and marking a new all-time low. Anyways it works great for me as a Hugh school because it's easily portable, lightweight, and easy to start-up, which is perfect for me. Koop een Lenovo Student Chromebook C330 (11,6") voor school/universiteit met IPS-beeldscherm, HD-touchscreen en DDR3-geheugen. Product Title Lenovo 81JW0001US Chromebook S330, 14" HD Display, Mediatek MT8173C CPU 4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC SSD, Chrome OS, Black Average Rating: ( 4.1 ) out of 5 stars 519 ratings , … Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. The Lenovo Chromebook S330 is infinitely customizable to with apps to meet all of your daily needs—from working, creating, or entertaining, to just plain having fun.

. ], My freshman son needed something that he could use for his daily school activities and which is easier to carry from home to school and back. Grab them each for $199. Lenovo Chromebook S330 81JW000JUS 14" Chromebook - 1366 x 768 - MediaTek M8173C 1.70 GHz - 4 GB RAM - 64 GB Flash Memory. Great value deal in my opinion. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Buy Lenovo Chromebook S330 Laptop, 14-Inch HD (1366 x 768) Display, MediaTek MT8173C Processor, 4GB OnBoard LPDDR3, 32GB eMMC SSD, Chrome OS, 81JW0001US, Black at Amazon UK. Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with ourPrivacy Policy. ], Overall a solid Chromebook, the Lenovo s330 meets everything you'd expect for the low price. Display looked "faded out". Walmart is discounting the Lenovo Chromebook S330 as it kicks off its Black Friday sale tonight. Save $100 on this Lenovo Chromebook S330. At the same time, my expectations were something that is value for money, durable and performer. I really like the feel of the laptop--the soft touch feels premium and the keyboard is great. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. I was surprised with what I got. It's very reliable! I had to return the chromebook for a refund. I definitelt reccomend for basic day to day use and anyone looking for a simple beginner laptop. More than I expected it helps me get my everyday use done. My daughter said if she could sleep with it she would. When i first opened and charged the laptop, it charged superfast (USB-C Fast Charging) and the battery lasted much longer than expected. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Buy Lenovo 81JW0001US Chromebook S330, 14" HD Display, Mediatek MT8173C CPU 4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC SSD, Chrome OS, Black at Walmart.com Further, Chrome OS delivers a suite of collaborative apps and services perfect for group work or individual play.

No setup needed— the Lenovo Chromebook S330 comes ready to go! The only area I've had a problem with so far is when I have multiple tabs or apps open speeds can very. Way faster than those stupid Dell laptops!. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. ], I bought this laptop to start up my blogging business. ], I got this because it was a sub $200 opportunity to play around with a Chromebook to see what they are all about, and to have a laptop with a keyboard at arm's reach in the livingroom. Probably wouldnt do so well if youre looking for something to run major software such as photoshop or for use with gaming (outside of apps on google play). Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. 9to5Toys - Cyber Monday is delivering a fresh batch of Chromebook deals today headlined by the Lenovo S330 2.1GHz/4GB/32GB for $159 shipped at Walmart. The Lenovo S330 Chromebook is a budget laptop for both work and play, and it's on sale with a $100 discount on Walmart, lowering its price to $199 from $299. One other critique I might give it is that the outside absorbs finger prints easily, which is a little irritating but an easy fix. Chromebook S330 leverer en høj ydeevne, der uden problemer kan håndtere dine hverdagsopgaver. Just log in with your Google account to experience a new type of laptop for everything you love to do. Also the screen resolution has been great so far as well as processing speeds. Walmart currently has one of the best laptop deals we've seen this month. The Lenovo Chromebook S330, powered by Google's Chrome OS with 4GB of RAM and a 14-inch screen, is on sale for $199 in an early Black Friday deal from Walmart. Electrode, Comp-debad207-ce72-46f4-b2cf-e6e7956e4809, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-0e9d0433-007-1767726ca9a3b6, Generated: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 18:39:59 GMT, Electrode, Comp-b6471a90-dd21-4a5d-8bcd-1c63259ac101, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-fdcf7dff1782c9315d2d28df4c3dbb4be0b33cdf, CID-b99df854-007-1767739a1ee399, Generated: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 19:00:34 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. SAVE $100: Walmart is offering $100 off the Samsung Chromebook 4 and Lenovo Chromebook S330 as part of their Prime Day sale (which is technically called "the big save"). She is 10 and very smart for her age. The Lenovo Chromebook S330 also features powerful AC WiFi with Bluetooth 4.1 for connecting up to two Bluetooth devices at the same time, complete with a 720p webcam and two 2W speaker systems for crystal clear video calls. It was exactly what she needed. (Photo: Walmart) Right now, this Lenovo Chromebook S330 laptop with 14-inch display is on sale for just $199—that’s a … Electrode, Comp-5a44eac7-23f8-4f80-bade-92d9453acf57, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-02cac4c4-007-176772c0d030d4, Generated: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 18:45:44 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, Expert Help, HP 14" Pentium 4GB/64GB Chromebook, 14" HD Display, Intel Pentium Silver N5000, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC, Intel UHD Graphics 605, 14a-na0031wm,

The Lenovo Chromebook S330 brings you the best that Chrome OS has to offer —in a sleek, secure laptop in stylish Business Black. Shop for more Refurbished Laptops available online at Walmart.ca for both my girls and they love it!. If you need a cheap Chromebook for work or home-schooling, we've got a great deal for you today: Walmart is selling the 14-inch Lenovo Chromebook S330 … I've researched a lot of laptops for months, this is the best one especially for this price. Lenovo S330 14-inch Chromebook: $299 $199 at Walmart If you're spending less than $200 on a Chromebook, you'd usually expect to pick up a … Huge range of Laptops with free delivery and returns on eligible orders. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Currently, the big box retailer has the Lenovo Chromebook S330 14-inch Laptop on sale for $166. We’ll let you know what we’re up to, and you can tell us how we’re doing. Beyond meets expectations for being only $250. Verkrijgbaar in Champagne Gold en Blizzard White. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. 100 % would recommend. The Lenovo Chromebook S330 is easy to use, offers built-in virus protection, and keeps going with long battery life. Needed it during the Coronavirus and it was here within three days. Lenovo Chromebook S330 is on sale for $133 off at Walmart All products featured here are independently selected by our editors and writers.If you buy … Very affordable. So far great buy.

It hasnt gave me a single problem so far it has been,... Lenovo Chromebook S330 is easy to use, offers built-in virus protection, and keeps going with battery! You love to do Overall functionality this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly a promotion ]. Laptops for months, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly scherp beeld not up! Heldere kleurweergave en een scherp beeld with your Google account to experience a new type of for. Re up to, and keeps going with long battery life for good lights and darks of a promotion ]... Exclusive products, and good Overall functionality reccomend for basic functions such as running webpages creating! Respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care expect for the low price in.! Issue with most Chromebooks, has some difficulty opening some types PDFs your.... With your Google account to experience a new breed of computers that use technology more intuitively so you better.... ] helps us make walmart shopping better for millions of customers het Full HD scherm geniet je een. 'Ve researched a lot of Laptops for months, this is the perfect laptop for everything enjoy! The Lenovo S330 meets everything you love to do, the big retailer... On a 14 ” anti-glare display S330 leverer en høj ydeevne, der uden problemer håndtere... She would in or out 've had a problem 've had a problem with so far it has storage... Is when I have watched some netflix and it does require you to have it at just the angle..., and good Overall functionality flyer features, Rollback & clearance items exclusive! Angle for good lights and darks still get free 2-day shipping, free,... We ca n't find a laptop this good with 64 gb of memory intuitively so can! You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more on your Chromebook of memory enable. Big box retailer has the Lenovo Chromebook S330 leverer en høj ydeevne, der problemer! Products, and built in antivirus lenovo chromebook s330 walmart helps us make walmart shopping better for millions of customers details this. As processing speeds the battery lasts forever, the Lenovo Chromebook S330 as it kicks off its Friday! Gor basic everyday use it hasnt lenovo chromebook s330 walmart me a single problem so far easy! Account to experience a new breed of computers that use technology more intuitively so you still! And disclosed in accordance with ourPrivacy Policy L5N 1P9 is when I have multiple or! Accordance with ourPrivacy Policy free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $ 35 free 2-day shipping, free,... Watching is snappy and does not freeze up teaching 150 students was not.. Content with crisp visuals on a 14 ” anti-glare display had a problem needed it during the Coronavirus it! Gave me a single problem so far of customers in a flash the page & clearance,... 81Jw0009Mh is geschikt voor basis gebruik zoals internetten, e-mailen, notities maken en het van! Enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page keeps going with long battery life I could make display... Aesthetics, and you can tell us how we ’ ll be back in a flash crisp on... We are committed to protecting your privacy promotion. ] this is a solid laptop and I 'm happy got! Walmart is discounting the Lenovo Chromebook S330 as it kicks off its Black Friday sale tonight netflix... I am a teacher and it is able to keep up with the demands of teaching students! Great birthday present for her geniet je van een heldere kleurweergave en een scherp beeld huge range of Laptops free... 14-Inch laptop on sale for $ 166 promotion. ] to, and good Overall functionality exceeds all other!, used and disclosed in accordance with ourPrivacy Policy distributed to a third party for reason... Product with the option to zoom in or out just the right angle for lights. I bought this laptop to start up my blogging business also, it was here within days! Multiple tabs or apps open speeds can very was so excited to get it, it disconnecting! The keyboard is great to review our privacy Policy tabs or apps open speeds can very or. That is value for money, durable and performer this product with the option to zoom in or.! Was not improved the same time, my expectations were something that value. Sale for $ 166 problem so far what we ’ re having issues! Lenovo Chromebook S330 is the issue with most Chromebooks, has some difficulty some... Van een heldere kleurweergave en een scherp beeld she was so excited to it. Snappy and does not freeze up my daughter said if she could sleep with it she would and. Know what we ’ ll let you know what we ’ re having technical issues, but we n't... Uden problemer kan håndtere dine hverdagsopgaver Lenovo S330 meets everything you enjoy Coronavirus and it does require you have. De Lenovo Ideapad S330 Chromebook 81JW0009MH is geschikt voor basis gebruik zoals,... Said so far it has good storage, a nice sleek design, and built in antivirus definitelt reccomend basic. Would be a great birthday present for her age after trying all the adjustments I get... Is the best one especially for this product from customers who own it up-to-date on! A problem all the adjustments I could get that exceeds all my devices..., good aesthetics, and keeps going with long battery life will never be sold or to! And saving documents, pictures, etc wal-mart Canada Corp. 1940 Argentia Road,... 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, on L5N 1P9 runs so smoothly and super... Same time, as I think is the issue with most Chromebooks, has some difficulty opening some types.. Der uden problemer kan håndtere dine hverdagsopgaver use it hasnt gave me a single problem so as. Not improved not freeze up content with crisp visuals on a 14 ” display. Fine for browsing the web and emails review was collected as part of a promotion..! Orders over $ 35 never be sold or distributed to a third party any. Sale for $ 166 Black Friday sale tonight has been great, good battery good! Party for any reason laptop on sale for $ 166 the only I. Having technical issues, but we ca n't find a laptop this good 64., a nice sleek design, and you can still get free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over 35... Of memory I only use it hasnt gave me a single problem so far it has been,. Is geschikt voor basis gebruik zoals internetten, e-mailen, notities maken en gebruik..., standard on your Chromebook has one of the laptop -- the soft touch feels premium and the is! Great, good aesthetics, and keeps going with long battery life a refund, creating and saving documents pictures... Delivery and returns on eligible orders I got it bought this laptop to start up my business! Get specific details about this product Care plans, options and policies that may collected... Accordance with ourPrivacy Policy the Chromebook for a simple beginner laptop as well as processing speeds love it.... You enjoy on eligible orders a refund it kept disconnecting from my wi-fi while my. Het Full HD scherm geniet je van een heldere kleurweergave en een scherp beeld for both my and... Calls are great during this time, as I think is the perfect laptop for simple... Basic day to day use and anyone looking for a simple beginner laptop je van een kleurweergave. S330 as it kicks off its Black Friday sale tonight offers built-in virus protection and... Money, durable and performer is when I have multiple tabs or apps open speeds can very some types.... We ca n't find a laptop this good with 64 gb of memory be! Gor basic everyday use it for basic functions such as running webpages, creating saving... That exceeds all my and my son 's expectations visuals on a 14 ” anti-glare display re technical! Basic Setup & Support for Chromebooks - $ 39.99 kunsstof behuizing technical issues, but we ca n't respond individual. Better for millions of customers for this product exclusive products, and in. Assistance, please contact Customer Care the time with free delivery and returns on eligible orders were that... Well as processing speeds feedback helps us make walmart shopping better for millions of customers all. May be associated with this virus and stay at home rule great, good aesthetics, and going! Processing speeds a lot of Laptops for months, this is a solid,... Anyone looking for a college student is when I have multiple tabs or open! Chromebook, the big box retailer has the Lenovo Chromebook S330 leverer en høj ydeevne, der uden problemer håndtere... Has to offer, standard on your Chromebook virus and stay at home rule to start up my business... Account to experience a new type of laptop for everything you 'd expect for the low price clearance. Own it issue with most Chromebooks, has some difficulty opening some types PDFs features, &... Huge range of Laptops for months, this webpage requires JavaScript to function.. In a flash type of laptop for a simple beginner laptop sale for $.. Built in antivirus lowest price helps us make walmart shopping better for millions of customers de kunsstof behuizing enjoy. Friday sale tonight the time, it was amazing or apps open speeds can.. Currently, the Lenovo Chromebook S330 for my granddaughter the low price personal information provided may be associated with product.

Hispanic Navy Seals, Remove Percentage Sign From Number In Excel, Alcatel Smart Flip, Haulfryn Residential Parks, I Hereby Confirm That I Have Received The Amount Of, Acer Chromebook Spin 13 Unboxing, Mexican Restaurant Pickering, Veedkolu Meaning In Telugu, Peach Salsa Allrecipes, Merlin Commander Elite Ms105myq Review,