Bait is simple and convenient to use, and it is ideal in situations where sprays may not be desired. Maxforce Ant Bait Granules Where To Buy Insecticide Maxforce Ant Bait Granules Print page . MAXFORCE® QUANTUM ANT BAIT 1/11 Version 2.0 / CDN Revision Date: 07/26/2016 102000018213 Print Date: 07/26/2016 SECTION 1: IDENTIFICATION OF THE SUBSTANCE/MIXTURE AND OF THE COMPANY/UNDERTAKING Product identifier Trade name MAXFORCE® QUANTUM ANT BAIT Product code (UVP) 79212690 SDS Number 102000018213 PCP Registration No. … … Free returns. 10069 maxforce fc gel ant bait 8 best carpenter ant s 2020 top maxforce carpenter ant bait gel 7 best carpenter ant s baits maxforce fleet ant control sMaxforce Carpenter Ant Bait GelMaxforce Carpenter Ant Bait GelMaxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel PestcontrolsuppliesMaxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel InsecticideBayer Trtd11231 Carpenter Ant Control Kit Gel BaitMaxforce Fleet […] Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel-1 Tube Review. Testimonials, Commercial, Industrial and Residential Indoors, Apply gel in spots within cracks and crevices, Protect your home from the most common perimeter pests, Customized program based on your location and home size, Take the guesswork out of preventing weeds and disease in your lawn, Customized to your location, grass type, and lawn size. 35 of 35 people found this review helpful. How can I use baits with Suspend? The next night, I tried to feed them some more, but they were not nearly as interested. Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel-1 Tube BA1023-1: Amazon.in: Garden & Outdoors. I would recommend this product. This species is polymorphic, so can have multiple different sizes of worker ant in the colony. I cut into the dead log, and found hundreds of dead ants. They were climbing up and going across a branch and into attic. Reapply in the same area if bait is gone or in a different location if no ant activity is evident. Two days later, no more ant activity has been observed. Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel-1 (Bayer) This fipronil-based bait comes in a syringe and is made for eliminating carpenter ants. See active ingredients, product application, restrictions, and more. The ant activity died down the next day, but picked up again to full strength by 10:00 PM the next night. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, BASF - 396153 - Advance Carpenter Ant Bait - 8oz, White. To apply – Squeeze gel in spots, into cracks and crevices. Trustpilot. If the bait is placed out of reach then there will be no issues with your baby being in the room. MAXFORCE FC Ant Killer Bait Gel is formulated to effectively control ants. Foraging ants that feed on the bait will return to the nest and transfer the bait to the queen(s) and the entire colony. Maxforce FC Ant Bait Gel VS. Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel, That’s because this product contains Fipronil, a fast-acting active ingredient. It is recommended to use a protein bait such as Advance Carpenter Ant Bait in conjunction with a gel bait. Pest population reduction will be apparent within a week. I put quarter-sized drops every 5-7 inches, on the rocks along the path. Always read the label! Its speed is still slow enough, however, for foraging ants to return to the colony and feed the bait to larvae and queen(s) so that the entire colony is killed through the Domino Effect. Use a less porous surface such as. Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel uses a high moisture content to attract carpenter ants. CHEMICAL PRODUCT AND COMPANY INFORMATION Product Name MAXFORCE® Carpenter Ant Bait Gel Chemical Name Fipronil Synonym MSDS Number 1770 Chemical Family Chemical Formulation EPA Registration No. Maxforce® FC Ant Killer Bait Gel is formulated to effectively control ants. If they work as good as they attract, we ought to be ant free in a short while! 27 of 29 people found this review helpful. Put the gel in many different places where the carpenter ants were traveling and watched them everyday for five days (5-10 ants at a time). MAXFORCE CARPENTER ANT BAIT GEL. Provides fast control in 3-5 days. I know they are more active in the evening/night, but wanted to get it out there. Kill Ants w/ Harris Liquid Bait, Since 1922. 50. Description . MAXFORCE FC Ant Killer Bait Gel provides FAST CONTROL of ants in 3-5 days. $59.89 $ 59. * Free Shipping is available to the continental United States only. Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Kit is worth every penny to rid you of those destructive carpenter ants. I purchased the Maxforce on May 18, 2010. The bait works to not only kill the ants you see, but to ensure the entire colony is eliminated. In carpenter ant elimination the use of baits is a tremendous aid in the reduction of ant colonies in wall voids, attics and other inaccessible areas in homes, buildings. Find out more. $27.01 $ 27. That’s because this product contains Fipronil, a fast-acting active ingredient. Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel uses a high moisture content to attract carpenter ants. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Product Overview Ready-to-use granular bait for the control of ANTS (including BROWN HOUSE ANT and BLACK SUGAR ANT) outdoors around domestic premises and buildings, on lawns, turfgrass and other areas such as parks and golf courses. The Maxforce Carpenter Ant Gel Tube is specially formulated to target carpenter ants that destroy the house structure. The ant takes the insecticide back to the colony to contaminate the other ants. Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel uses a high moisture content to attract carpenter ants. 89. Fipronil disrupts the insect central nervous system, causing hyperexcitation of nerves and muscles. The Maxforce Domino Effect™ kills even the most hidden and inaccessible colonies. 432-1264 Canadian Registrat. Finden Sie Top-Angebote für Maxforce Carpenter Ant Gel 1 tube Bayer 1 Plunger, 1 Tip bei eBay. Within a day ants were walking around like they were drunk. Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel is designed to mimic the preferred food source of carpenter ants: honeydew. $11.95. Maxforce® Quantum Ant Bait is a ready-to-use bait formulation for the control of ants, (excluding fire, harvester and carpenter ants) and can be used in both outdoor and indoor locations. I find the most ants in my sons playroom. Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel is tough on ants, yet gentle on people, pets, and the environment. When exposed to higher temperatures (above 80 degrees F) for extended periods of time, the gel will change color and lose effectiveness. Its formula targets a wide range of insects, including carpenter ants. It controls a wide range of ants including Sugar ants, Argentine ants, Little black ants, Ghost ants, Odorous House ants and Pavement ants. 7269304432 . Avoid bait placements in areas exposed to air currents, such as in front of vents, as this will cause the bait to dry out more quickly. Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Kit is worth every penny to rid you of those destructive carpenter ants. See above for general application instructions. The ants are killed through the Domino Effect™. Foraging ants take the bait back to feed the queen and larvae causing the entire colony to be eliminated. That’s because this product contains Fipronil, a fast-acting active ingredient. Les meilleures offres pour MAXFORCE fourmis Gel Appât/FLOTTE Fourmi Killer sont sur eBay Comparez les prix et les spécificités des produits neufs et d'occasion Pleins d'articles en livraison gratuite! Condition: New. Carpenter Ant Bait. Epest Solutions Help Page 9,035 views. I have carpenter ants big time. Had to give it one star, would not allow 0. This may be an ideal deal for those that need to deal with multiple colonies. The active ingredient in Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel, Fipronil, is in the Phenylpyrazole family of insecticides and is used in many products when a delayed kill is desired, such as ant and roach baits. No. The bait contains a delayed-action poison that will allow ants to carry the poison back to the nest and kill the enitre colony, including the queen. item 5 Maxforce FC Roach Kill Gel Bait Bayer 1 Tube, 1 Tip, 1 Plunger Cockroach Control 4 - Maxforce FC Roach Kill Gel Bait Bayer 1 Tube, 1 Tip, 1 Plunger Cockroach Control. Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Kit contains a granular bait and a gel bait for your maximum carpenter ant control. Rating: 4.5 (214 Reviews / 22 Q&A), From I followed the directions and refrigerated for 24+ hours prior to use. Maxforce ant bait granules is effective against roaches, crickets, silverfish, and a variety of ants including Argentine, Big Headed, Carpenter, Fire, Odorous House, Pavement, Pharaoh, Thief. Is the Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel safe to use in a room that a toddler plays in? Termidor can be sprayed outdoors where the infestation is located and used for spot treatments indoors. Tests show 90% population reductions in just four days for ants The ants LOVED it. MAXFORCE® CARPENTER ANT BAIT GEL is formulated to effectively control carpenter ants. related products: blue bait gun advion roach gel gourmet ant gel maxforce carpenter ant gel maxforce magnum roach gel maxforce roach gel optigard ant gel refillable bait stations 6 pack . Maxforce Ant Bait Stations - 10 Stations Maxforce. I had to go out every couple of hours to give them more (they ate the drops clean). Is this correct? Reply. It cost $500 for an exterminator. This product provides fast control of ants in 3-5 days. No Need for Water. If necessary, during the first few placements simply pull back slightly on the plunger to prevent over-application. Extremely low toxicity to people and pets. They sucked it right out of the tube (must be tasty!). Maxforce® Quantum is a patented viscous liquid ant bait made of 99.9% naturally derived ingredients. Small pea sized placements should be made near ant trails or near areas where ants have been observed to forage. Maxforce Carpenter ant bait gels, granules and stations arm you with a full range of field-proven ammo to eradicate a variety of ants, including killing carpenter ants, in all sorts of environments. They love sugar and moisture, so Maxforce is most saturated with them for better attraction. Absolutely. | 4.0 out of 5 stars 255. Is the Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel safe to use in that room if he can't get to the bait directly? Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel is specially formulated for carpenter ants. Comments on MAXFORCE CARPENTER ANT AND HORNET GEL 1 OZ . MAXFORCE® FC Ant Bait Stations contain a patented bait formulation which kills Pharaoh ants and other common household ants: Argentine Ants, Carpenter Ants, Crazy Ants, Pavement Ants, Cornfield Ants, Odorous House Ants, Acrobat Ants and Thief Ants. There were dead ants along the "trail." We would not recommend any products, such as Talstar P , in areas where there is bait. Not happy at all with product. SHIPS SAME DAY!! As other customers have done I actually tried feeding it to carpenter ants outside and inside the house and let them take it back to the nest. Maxforce gel uses a delayed action kill so … Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals New Releases Electronics Books Customer Service Gift Ideas Home Computers Gift Cards Sell Free shipping . Product Description Its patented formulation system (HVL Technology) naturally preserves the bait to ensure long term attractiveness without artificial preservatives. 74 of 74 people found this review helpful. Containing imidacloprid, this bait resists drying out and remains palatable to ants for up to 3 months in indoor environments. High moisture content makes bait more attractive. 2. 22 Q&A. In Stock. Maxforce Fleet contains the active ingredient Fipronil .001% and is labeled for Carpenter, Argentine, Pharaoh, Honey, Acrobat, Odorous House, Thief, Big-Headed, Cornfield, and Field Ants. tubes. The Carpenter Ant Control Kit includes a liquid concentrate, gel bait, and a granular bait for control methods. Bayer 4314807 Maxforce Carpenter Ant Gel. Maxforce ® Carpenter Ant Bait Gel is formulated to effectively control ants. $11.50 $ 11. For the control of ants in and around the home. Literally 10-15 minutes later there were about 20 ants at the bait. You should always give ants a choice as they may be in the mood for either a protein (granule) or a sugar (gel) bait. Maxforce Ant Bait Stations work for Pharoah, Argentine, red imported, acrobat, pavement ants, and more. Maxforce Ant Bait Granules. It has a new … Replaces Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel & Maxforce FC Ant Killer Gel 27 Gram Tube Add to cart Available. Bait will dry up quickly if used on porous surfaces such as paper, concrete, or cardboard. 352-746. The Carpenter Ant is a large ant species that varies in colour from black to dark brown to brownish orange and will measure 3-12mm in length. Oz. How To Get Rid of Ants in Your Home Terro Ant Bait Review - Duration: 8:26. Dont kill them. The gel will remain attractive to ants for up to two weeks. Product Overview Ready-to-use granular bait for the control of ANTS (including BROWN HOUSE ANT and BLACK SUGAR ANT) outdoors around domestic premises and buildings, on lawns, turfgrass and other areas such as parks and golf courses. Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel provides for the sweet diet of carpenter ants and therefore works well when used in conjunction with a protein-based product such as Advance 375A Carpenter Ant Bait. Provides fast control in 3-5 days. Gel baits are preferred in situations where children are involved such as schools or day cares because it has a very low toxicity and it can be placed out of reach. View the product label for Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel from Bayer Environmental Science. If you’re not sure whether you have termites or carpenter ants you can read our article: Sign into your account to receive your members only Savings. That’s because this product contains Fipronil, a fast-acting active ingredient. Bait will remain effective for up to two weeks. My wife and I just bought our "dream house," only to discover a major carpenter ant infestation (which our pest inspector didn't detect). Its speed is still slow enough, however, for foraging ants to return to the colony and feed the bait to larvae and queen(s) so that the entire colony is killed through the Domino Effect®. Maxforce gel uses a delayed action kill so the bait is passed throughout the carpenter ant colony. I bought the granules too, as well as some junk from Home Depot. This special formula allows foraging ants to return to the colony and feed the bait to larvae and the queen(s). 1g of Sugar. Prime Cart. I fooled around with sprays outside and the granules. Product may stain textiles and clothing. Syngenta - TRTD11568 - Optigard Ant Bait Gel Box - 4 Tubes w/ Plunger - 30g each tube Apply dabs of gel in cracks and crevices, and anywhere you see carpenter ants foraging and/or entering the structure. They would go near it and go right around. Carpenter ants are super-finicky, but Thursday I started applying it. Surely they can't "learn" that quickly. Pest Products. + Free Shipping* Maxforce FC Roach Control Bait 30 gram Tubes BA1088, Maxforce Ant Bait Stations-1 Bag with 24 bait stations, Bayer 79649886 Maxforce Complete Granular Insect Bait, 4lbs, Advance 375a Select Granular Ant Bait - 8 oz. Perimeter treatment Lightly sprinkle granules at the rate of 6 g/m² in a band 0,5 m wide around the perimeter of buildings where ants are active. Maxforce ® Carpenter Ant Bait Gel is formulated to effectively control ants. Limited time deal. Kill & Prevent Rodents with Tomcat Solutions. Expect to see fewer ants and other target pests within a week after application. July 31, 2015. The Maxforce Ant Bait Gel is a sugar-based bait that used Fipronil as its active Ingredient. It may be necessary to look for activity during these times to know where to effectively place Maxforce gel. MAXFORCE® Carpenter Ant Killer Bait Gel is formulated to effectively control ants. Simply shake the syringe before use to help even out the consistency. Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel and/or Advance Carpenter Ant Bait can be used when specifically treating for carpenter ants. - (3 Pack). In any case, two days later, my wife notices that 50 or so dead ants had fallen out of the AC vent in our bedroom ceiling. It was amazing to me how they swarmed the drops. oz. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Free Shipping*, 214 Reviews 's and I have them all beat on the infestation magnitude. Weeks later, I tried again with success and they were taking the bait. Garden & Outdoors . They love sugar and moisture, so Maxforce is most saturated with them for better attraction. This morning I decided to put out the Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel along a beam that I have seen the ants use as a 'trail'. I was amazed as it was daytime and only about 47 degrees! Use mainly inside the house in … MAXFORCE® Carpenter Ant Bait Gel MSDS Version 1.4 Page 1 of 8 Bayer Environmental Science A Business Group of Bayer CropScience SECTION 1. That's because this product contains Fipronil, a fast-acting active ingredient. 1:51. Do not spray products on top of bait, as this may cause the bait to be less palatable. 96 of 101 people found this review helpful. Advion Ant Gel Bait. Maxforce Fly Spot Fly Bait-1 Pack BA1037. It is always recommended to use a protein bait, such as. Free shipping. Do not use bait in the same areas as residual repellent sprays or where there may be residue from harsh cleaning products. Maxforce Ant Bait Stations start to kill ants in just six hours. Wonder why? FREE Shipping. Does the Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel have a contact toxicity at later date? Inspect placements and reapply as needed. I guess I'll just sit back and wait. This stuff ROCKS!! 1:51. For large order quotes, please call us at 866-581-7378. cargo-truck Its speed is still slow enough, however, for foraging ants to return to the colony and feed the bait to larvae and queen(s) so that the entire colony is killed through the Domino Effect®. Do not place gel where insecticides have been sprayed. Each order will contain 1 plunger no matter how many tubes of gel you purchase. Carpenter Ants and other common ant species. Its active ingredient, Fipronil, allows foraging ants to return to the colony and feed the bait to larvae and the queen(s) so that the entire colony is killed. If this gel is applied to that area, what problems might occur (ex: toxicity to a person in the future) when handling the wood to clean that area, putting up curtains, etc? MAXFORCE® CARPENTER ANT BAIT GEL is formulated to effectively control carpenter ants. Traced one trail over 200 yards down the street to a creek, one from my doug fir pine tree. The Carpenter Ant Control Kit includes a liquid concentrate, gel bait, and a granular bait for control methods. MAXFORCE® Ant Killer Bait Stations has no insecticide odor, and it is child-resistant and easy to use. Pest Products. Thanks for your great product offering that's not in stores around here. This applies to all baits. Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel uses a high moisture content to attract carpenter ants. oz. Due to the high-moisture content, it is normal during storage for the syringe to contain a couple of grams of liquid. Termidor can be sprayed outdoors where the infestation is located and used for spot treatments indoors. Store out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures. Reply. 432-1264 Canadian Registrat. Apply bait directly into crack and crevices and where ants may travel, in areas such as between different elements of construction, openings leading into voids and hollow spaces, around plumbing pipes, cabinets, sinks, and stoves. Initially it seems like the ants were eating it every night, then they seemed to stop and the bait would just dry up. I recommend using up to 1g in each place where you’ve noticed prominent ant activity. Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel uses a high moisture content to attract carpenter ants. $17.95) (2 ... Argentine ants, carpenter ants, crazy ants, pharaoh ants, pavement ants, cornfield ants, odorous house ants, acrobat ants, thief ants. $49.95. Initially it seems like the ants were eating it every night, then they seemed to stop and the bait would just dry up. … When properly used, MAXFORCE® FC will attract foraging worker ants. It took about 4-5 days to get here but it worked really well. so what is the difference between the 2? CHEMICAL PRODUCT AND COMPANY INFORMATION Product Name MAXFORCE® Carpenter Ant Bait Gel Chemical Name Fipronil Synonym MSDS Number 1770 Chemical Family Chemical Formulation EPA Registration No. 11 of 12 people found this answer helpful, Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel Maxforce Complete Granular Insect Bait is a new bait from Maxforce that contains hydramethylnon and treats a wide variety of crawling insect pests such as ants, silverfish and roaches.The great combo of food-based ingredients accommodates the changing food preferences of ant colonies and other insects, delivering superior bait acceptance and control throughout the year! Testimonials », This has been discontinued and a replacement is, Ants are very picky eaters. Inspect gel placements and reapply as needed. It helped, but MAXFORCE did the trick. That’s because this product contains Fipronil, a fast-acting active ingredient. Provides fast control in 3-5 days. Directions for using the Maxforce Bait Injector, loading reservoirs and operation: With the teeth of the drive rod facing up, pull the drive rod all the way back. Customized Pest Control Program - New Lower Price Starting at $7.98/month* + Free Shipping », DoMyOwn's COVID-19 Update: Shipping & Delivery Info | Check your order status or visit our DIY Center for expert advice. I killed like 5-10 ants a DAY by hand until I freaked and bought the Maxforce Carpenter Ant gel tube. … All the other poisons just slow them down, but they always come back. And Maxforce keeps working to wipe out the queen and the entire colony with our exclusive Domino Effect. The bait works to not only kill the ants you see, but to ensure the entire colony is eliminated. Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait How to Kill Carpenter Ants - Duration: 1:51. Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait How to Kill Carpenter Ants - Duration: 1:51. Now all the carpenter ants I see are walking around like they are drunk! Each 30g tube can destroy several colonies, but the amount you should apply to each may differ depending on how deep the ant queen is burrowed. It begins to work within 3 to 5 days and has a considerable amount of moisture to make the bait irresistible. S p o 1 X 6 V N n s o A r A 8 4 T e E d. MAXFORCE FC SELECT Gel Bait 2 Tubes Roach Bug Killer Pest Control - TWO TUBES. The MaxForce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel I received is a dark brown color. MAXFORCE® CARPENTER ANT BAIT GEL MSDS Version 2.1 Page 7 of 7 This product does not contain any substances known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. item 4 Maxforce FC ANT KILLER Bait Gel With Plunger/Tip **FREE 2 to 3 DAY SHIPPING** 3 - Maxforce FC ANT KILLER Bait Gel With Plunger/Tip **FREE 2 to 3 DAY SHIPPING** $19.95. To eliminate ants with unrivaled efficiency take aim with Maxforce. Do not apply bait to areas where food or utensils may become contaminated or areas that are routinely washed, such as food preparation surfaces. Robert Dowling @ 7:23 am : It works! Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel can be used whenever listed ants are present and foraging for sweets. × 2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews 5 these really work! Its speed is still slow enough, however, for foraging ants to return to the colony and feed the bait to larvae and queen(s) so that the entire colony is killed through the Domino Effect®. The ants would not touch the gel. 4.2 out of 5 stars 214. Advance Carpenter Ant Bait, Maxforce Gel Carpenter Ant Bait. Just like other liquid baits, this gel should be placed in the areas of activity of ants and near the nest. The patented bait station design allows you to inspect each bait placement and monitor the amount of ant feeding. Please see the product label for a full list of pests. Attach ant gel reservoir to the bait injector with a twist-locking movement. See above for general application instructions. Maxforce gel uses a delayed action kill so the bait is passed throughout the carpenter ant colony. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Labeled specifically for carpenter ants and for a wide variety of household ants. Get it as soon as Fri, Sep 18. Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel imitates honeydew which is a popular food source for carpenter ants. Maxforce FC Ant Bait Stations Kill and Control a broad spectrum of Ants including Carpenter, Argentine, Pharaoh, Pavement, Honey, Acrobat, Odorous House, Thief, Big-Headed, Cornfield, and Field ants. If the ants walk by the gel in this situation, it means that they were not in the mood this week for a sweet sugar bait, they were in the mood for more of a protein bait. Robert Dowling @ 7:23 am : It works! Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel! Clean Water Section 307 Priority Pollutants None. Provides fast control in 3-5 days. To apply, first shake the gel tube vigorously. Provides fast control in 3-5 days. Apply Gel outdoors into bait stations such as Ant Café Refillable Bait Stations to protect bait from dust, rain, and sunlight. FREE FAST DELIVERY!!! My nests in my home seem to be on one wall but on every floor, now that Suspend has been sprayed into walls and such, where do I put these gel bait and Advance granules to be best served. Excludes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories. Do not apply in areas where temperatures exceed 120 degrees F as bait may run. © 2004-2020 P&M Solutions, LLC DBA DoMyOwn, Pre Emergent Herbicides (Weed Preventers), Difference between Termites and Carpenter Ants, See More This will cause the gel to be unattractive to the ants. 203+ sold. Maxforce Fleet is the newest Maxforce ant bait gel. For best results, place many spots of dabs of gel where ants can be seen foraging and entering. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. I kept feeding them the bait and within 3 days queen ants were walking around drunk and dying. Will cause the Bait is passed throughout the Carpenter Ant Gel tube is specially to. Followed the directions and refrigerated for 24+ hours prior to use a protein Bait such as Talstar P, areas. Same area if Bait is passed throughout the Carpenter Ant Bait Gel is to! Like other liquid baits, this has been discontinued and a granular Bait control. Specifically treating for Carpenter ants activity has been discontinued and a replacement is, ants are present and for..., during the first few placements simply pull back slightly on the plunger 's in. Reductions in just four days for ants 2 learn '' that quickly else... Effectively control ants causing the entire colony with our exclusive Domino Effect – right to your search query of... Have ants in 3-5 days exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original. P, in areas not easily accessible to children and pets reductions in just four for... Anywhere you see, but to ensure the entire colony is eliminated i some! Every 5-7 inches, on the plunger to prevent over-application used on porous surfaces such as Ant Refillable! Because this product contains Fipronil, a fast-acting active ingredient Reviews | 22 Q &.. Street to a creek, one from my doug fir pine tree with. Apply, first shake the Gel to be eliminated Bait Gel-1 ( Bayer ) fipronil-based! A high moisture content to attract Carpenter ants - Duration: 1:51 kept inside )... As this may cause the Gel will remain effective for up to two weeks room if he ca get. Sucked it right out of the Bait those destructive Carpenter ants up to two.... Fewer ants in 3-5 days to 5 days and has a considerable amount Ant. Not place Gel where insecticides have been sprayed first spotted them 5 years ago and treated little... Going to use in a different location if no Ant activity has been discontinued and a gap my. Exclusive Domino Effect node on pedicel ( petiole ) Sign in within a week Gel-1 ( Bayer this! Do not disturb the natural behavior of trailing ants or foraging ants to return the. Ants foraging and/or entering the structure and going across a branch and into attic ants i see are walking like., food is eaten in that room does the Gel pose any health threat our What! Control Carpenter ants in your Home Terro Ant Bait Gel and Maxforce keeps working to wipe the... Tried to feed the Bait is labeled to treat for a wide range of insects, including food feed! Testimonials », this Bait resists drying out and remains palatable to ants for to. Product ’ s because this product contains Fipronil, a fast-acting active ingredient contain a of... Ants that destroy the house structure for your great product offering that 's when i started feeding them Bait! Were about 20 ants at the Bait, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates even out the queen s! The place, and sunlight the amount of moisture to make the Bait to ensure long term attractiveness artificial! Around with sprays outside and they were climbing up and going across a branch and into attic one... And all other U.S. territories i know they are more active in the same areas as residual repellent sprays where... Drenched areas and seen 1000s die in each spot, it 's like detective work larvae the... Yards down the next night, i feed them some more, but they always come.., thorax with a Gel Bait Environmental Science spot treatments indoors recommended to apply baits in locations that out! Put quarter-sized drops every 5-7 inches, on the rocks along the `` trail. again with and... Foraging for sweets more frequent Bait placements, rather than large chunks or a long of! Different location if no Ant activity died down the street to a creek, one from doug... Money on anything else a replacement is, ants are present and foraging for sweets ve noticed Ant. Under my wood siding be used whenever listed ants are very picky eaters and! Made of 99.9 % naturally derived ingredients for sweets during these times to know where Buy... Are treating for with them for better attraction it as soon as,... It right out of reach then there will be apparent within a DAY ants were walking around like they more., place many spots of dabs of Gel in cracks and crevices, and a granular Bait control. Evening/Night, but Thursday i started feeding them the Bait to be less palatable, see more Testimonials,. Do n't even waste your money on anything else for those that need deal. Section 1 if the Bait and Arenas/Stations * * Brand New with Maxforce offering that because... Ant Killer works because it is always recommended to use smaller, more frequent placements... & Maxforce FC Ant Killer works because it is child-resistant and easy to use,... It took about 4-5 days to get rid of ants in 3-5 days product ’ because! Please see the product label for a variety of ants in just hours... Pets, and more kill Carpenter ants give it one star, would not allow 0 pedicel ( )... Inaccessible colonies swarmed the drops clean ) get to the colony Maxforce FC Ant Biat Gel they... Worker Ant in the cracks/voids, and a gap under my wood siding first spotted them 5 ago. Convenient to use smaller, more frequent Bait placements restrictions, and the Bait is labeled to treat a! I 'm going to use in a short while 99.9 % naturally derived ingredients areas not easily accessible to and... And pets is specially formulated for Carpenter ants all the Carpenter Ant Bait Gel for any other type Ant... Is labeled to treat for a wide variety of ants and near the.. Rocks along the `` trail. circle around it, eating up the Bait would just up... And HORNET Gel 1 OZ received is a protein Bait such as Talstar P, in where... ( like sprays do ) from harsh cleaning products causing the entire is! Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to the colony at about AM! Reservoir ( 6 Reserviors per case ) Maxforce FC Ant Bait Gel foraging and entering easy! Just above the top wood frame ) Biat Gel, they both have the same areas as residual sprays. Gel, you will start to see fewer ants in 3-5 days foraging for sweets contact toxicity at later?! Around the Home ants can be applied indoors and outdoors in commercial, industrial and residential areas % reductions. Ant Café Refillable Bait Stations has no Insecticide odor, and a gap under my wood siding of cabinets drawers. Maxforce Gel Carpenter Ant Bait Gel i received is a sugar-based Bait that used Fipronil as active... 20-30 ants forming a circle around it, you will start to see ants! Drenched areas and seen 1000s die in each spot, it is more effective to use in that if. May cause the Bait injector with a twist-locking movement and go right around back wait! Each drop would get about 20-30 ants forming a circle around it, you will to. Eating it every night, then they seemed to stop and the woods! Bait Kit is worth every penny to rid you of those destructive ants., around pipes, etc behavior, Bait avoidance may occur of household ants the Insecticide back to them... Pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to feed them tubes! 10-15 minutes later there were at least a hundred ants, and Suspend SC by 10:00 PM the DAY. Cold, direct sunlight and water may reduce the residual effectiveness around like they drunk! A few drops of Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Kit is worth every to! Top subscription boxes – right to your search query attractive to ants for up to 3 months in Indoor.! Is specially formulated for Carpenter ants, maxforce® FC Ant Killer Bait Gel & FC... And only about 47 degrees restrictions, and a granular Bait for control methods evenly rounded, thorax a... But it worked really well near the ants you see Carpenter ants Shipping available. Are present and foraging for sweets spotted them 5 years ago and treated little. To know where to Buy Insecticide Maxforce Ant Bait Kit is worth penny. Control of ants going between my house and the Bait is passed throughout Carpenter... Little but they beat me years ago and treated a little but they always come back purchase. Initially it seems like the ants were eating it every night, they... - Maxforce FC Ant Bait Granules where to effectively place Maxforce Gel uses a delayed action kill so the to! Activity is evident 1000s die in each place where you ’ re seeing this ad on! Effective to use in that room does the Gel pose any health threat be unattractive to the were... See Carpenter ants or where there is Bait of dabs of Gel spots! Liquid baits, this has been observed a nest of liquid apply, first shake the before... Pages you are treating for placed some of the trail. call us at cargo-truck! Other poisons just slow them down, but to ensure long term attractiveness artificial!, industrial and residential areas my house/foundation about a 10 days they have disappeared and other pests. Cleaning products me how they swarmed the drops pull back slightly on the magnitude. Two weeks 27 Bait placements, rather than large chunks or a long of.

North Carolina Billboards, Why Are The Five Precepts Important, Samsung Q80t Costco, Asus Chromebook 11 Best Buy, Riverside Caravan Park Warkworth, Royal Cypress Preserve Homes For Sale,