It helps to place your cake and serving plates in the freezer as well to keep the cake cold longer once you remove from the freezer. My boys LOVE mint oreos so I made this as a welcome home dessert for them (they went on a school trip for a week) when they came back. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Use a knife or flat spatula to evenly spread the ice cream. You may even find yourself smiling from all the sweetness. Then it gets drizzled with chocolate syrup for maximum chocolate effect! Evil. "},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"When ready to serve, unclasp the ring to remove it from the cake. Print It will make it easier to transfer the cake to a plate when you’re ready to serve. 3. press … © Bakerella Break seven Oreos into small pieces and place on top. I’m going with mint chip today. It helps to place your cake and serving plates in the freezer as well to keep the cake cold longer once you remove from the freezer. Can you please explain again what to do with the plastic wrap. Keep building that empire girl! He loves mint chip ice cream and oreos! the oreos are a smart idea! :). Press cookie crumbs into the bottom of prepared pan. Top with remaining 7 oreos. Spread the ice cream into the … Drizzle fudge sauce over the mint ice cream, and spread it as evenly as possible (the mint ice cream … Love the idea of chopping up the cookies to make the crust, looks so good. Pour into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions. Also, I was so excited to see your post on the People Magazine site today! I imagine it as an awesome summer dessert….hmmmmm! Meanwhile, soften 1 quart of ice cream in microwave or on countertop. dessert with a homemade Oreo crust and layers of vanilla ice cream, Oreo cookies, and mint chip ice cream. This looks wonderful! Top with remaining 7 oreos. Plastic Wrap All Rights Reserved. Easy as pie… I mean ice cream cake! This looks sooo yummy! :-) I like it… looks so yummy…, That looks so good! The secret to the ice cream layer? And bite! Sorry. I have memories of having my mom make this every birthday! Well this cake was delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! container Cool Whip Topping, thawed. THIS LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. 3 hours 40 minutes container Cool Whip Topping, thawed Then layer more ice cream almost to the top edge of the pan. Top with the mint chocolate ice cream. Quick and Simple Mint Ice Cream Cake great for Special Occasions. Crush 16 cookies in a food processor. We add oreo crumbs on top instead of Cool Whip. I picked up a springform pan and the ingredients at the store and whipped it out in no time flat. It was absolutely the best dessert they ever had (according to them, lol). Or is a whipped cream in a freezer bad idea? Please check your email to confirm your subscription. I know my name is weird but that’s my name. 30 Mint Oreos (1 package) This is a 3 ingredient recipe and is incredibly easy AND delicious. You'll have a little bit left over that you can enjoy straight from the box.Spread on a layer of whipped topping and place in the freezer for 3 hours. Last year I tried a Reese chocolate-peanut butter version- delicious! You make everything so perfectly cute!! Easy Oreo Mint Chip Ice Cream Cake I still haven’t made this yet and was wondering if anyone had recommendations for the ice cream? Break seven Oreos into small pieces and place on top. I even made one with a Nilla crust, golden Oreos and strawberry ice cream. Lightly butter a 9×9 pan and pread a little more than half of the crushed cookies over the bottom of the pan. I do something like this in an oreo cookie pre-made pie crust for my daughter’s birthday every year. My absolute favorite ice cream too =), I adore mint & chocolate together! Follow the directions on the back of the pudding mix, replacing the milk with equal amounts almond milk. Cut into slices and serve right away. my mother make this cake easyly and it is sooooooooooo thisty .this is great recipe.thanks for share it.sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooyummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm……………………………………………………………………………………………………. I pinned this to make for his next birthday. Add the butter to the crushed Oreos, mix it up, then press it into the bottom of a greased … Cut into slices and serve right away. Scoop about 3 cups of mint chocolate chip ice cream and spread over the top of the chocolate ice cream. This is even green for St. Patrick’s Day … I served many scoops of mint & chip ice cream over the years and called it St. Patrick’s Day dessert! that look vary nice who make this thank you for letting me look at your cake and I hope everyone will love your cake and wish to have some. Enjoy! Scherzinger, 42, is shown wearing a cheetah-print bikini and flaunting her toned figure while shirtless Evans models mint-green swim trunks. Looks fantastic! Oh my god, that looks soooooo delicious! This is perfect for him! Put 1 cup of the Oreo mixture in the pan and press down. "},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Chill pan in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Looks amazing and perfect for St.Patrick’s Day! Place in the freezer for 10 minutes. Add melted butter and combine.Cover bottom section of springform pan with plastic wrap and secure ring in place.Press cookie crumbs into the bottom of prepared pan. Ingredients: Layers of moist Devil's Food Cake and Mint Ice Cream with Chocolate Shavings wrapped in fluffy White Frosting. Separate plastic wrap from bottom of cake and place on serving plate. This was so easy to make and so darn good! Please, I have a question to this recipe. Additional Time This looks amazing! Then layer more ice cream almost to the top edge of the pan. You’ll find ideas for cake pops (a Bakerella creation), cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and more. A rectangular container of mint chocolate ice cream. You start by adding the crushed cookie crumbs to a bowl, reserving about ½ cup for the topping. Oreo cookie pie crust; Cool Whip; Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream* chocolate sauce; whisk *The combination of mint chocolate chip ice cream and Oreos is awesome but you can substitute the ice cream flavor with whatever you want, really. To make the filling: beat butter until smooth in a large bowl with a hand mixer. I made this yesterday because my daughter told me just the night before how chocolate chip mint is her favorite flavor of ice cream and then I saw this recipe! Mmmmmmint Chip™ Mmmmmm mmmmmm good! Definitely going to try this recipe! I only found mint chip Dreyers. These frosted fawns with sweet little fac, Taste-testing for Santa with these yummy cookies I, Sprinkles for days!!! Let the ice cream cake stand a few minutes at room temperature before releasing from the pan. There’s nothing better than that. Then just separate the plastic wrap from the base to serve. It’s AMAZING!! HOW MUCH DOES THIS COST?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?! I <3 mint. Mix until completely combined. Break seven Oreos into small pieces and place on top. Heat 1 cup of the whipping cream in a small saucepan over medium heat until you get small bubbles on the edge of the pan and a slight skim on top of the cream. Wow this looks so delicious… mint chocolate chip ice cream is a favourite of mine. Use the bottom of a glass to press the … Remove ice cream from freezer and let soften at room temperature for 30-45 minutes. Separate plastic wrap from bottom of cake and place on serving plate. First chop up some of the cookies for the crust. Then layer more ice cream almost to the top edge of the pan. everything else was mint cookie. Remove the ice cream to slightly soften for the last 5 minutes. 1/4 gallon 4 cups mint chip ice cream (or your favorite flavor ice cream) 4 oz. Add melted butter and combine. This looks so yummy and seems easy to do. 1. in food processor roughly break apart half package of mint oreos. http://returntothetable.net/recipes/20-amazing-desserts-for-st-patricks-day/. Grasshopper Ice Cream Pie is an insanely delicious (and easy!) Top with remaining 7 oreos. Congratulations!!! pulse until they turn into fine crumbs. My husband would LOVE this! Pour in the beaten eggs, and whisk constantly until the mixture is hot (do not boil) and thickened to a fudgy consistency, about 5 minutes. A fun and easy no-bake mint chip ice cream cake! What can I say, but perfect! I didn’t have a springform pan on Easter, I used a chocolate pie crust. It’s not my fave…my first choice would be chocolate of course… but it’s a fun flavor for St. Patrick’s Day. Top with 1/2-3/4 cup fudge sauce and 2/3 cup crushed Oreos. 33.3 g Mix in salt, then slowly beat in powdered sugar. Can't wait to try this. 8 oz. It looked so beautiful and tasted so good. Will try for a party in a couple of weeks! Use the bottom of a glass to press the crumbs firmly in place.Chill pan in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.Remove and spread a layer of mint chip ice cream over the cookie base. And a delicious mint colour, hhtps://annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com. Cover bottom section of springform pan with plastic wrap and secure ring in place. Note: Next time I would break all the cookies into pieces to make the cake easier to cut. Place the ice cream cake in the freezer and freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight before slicing. {"@context":"http:\/\/schema.org","@type":"Recipe","name":"Easy Oreo Mint Chip Ice Cream Cake","author":{"@type":"Person","name":"Bakerella"},"datePublished":"2020-09-12","recipeYield":"One 7-inch ice cream cake","image":["https:\/\/www.bakerella.com\/site\/wp-content\/uploads\/2014\/03\/Oreo-mint-ice-cream-cake-480x480.jpg","https:\/\/www.bakerella.com\/site\/wp-content\/uploads\/2014\/03\/Oreo-mint-ice-cream-cake-480x360.jpg","https:\/\/www.bakerella.com\/site\/wp-content\/uploads\/2014\/03\/Oreo-mint-ice-cream-cake-480x270.jpg","https:\/\/www.bakerella.com\/site\/wp-content\/uploads\/2014\/03\/Oreo-mint-ice-cream-cake.jpg"],"prepTime":"PT40M","totalTime":"PT3H40M","recipeIngredient":["30 Mint Oreos (1 package)","2 Tbsp butter, melted","Plastic Wrap","7-inch Springform Pan","1.5 quart container Mint Chip Ice Cream, softened","8 oz. NOTE: The best way to serve is to dip knife in warm water than run it along sides of cake to loosen sides of pan then remove the sides and slice. And you’re going to pour that goodness allllll over the crumbs. Your email address will not be published. 10. So delicious looking!!! Mint Chocolate Lasagna is a no-bake, one-pan dessert with layers of mint cream cheese, chocolate pudding and Cool Whip on an Oreo crust. YUM!!! Almost too good to eat! And p.s. I’m thinking of doubling the recipe and using a bigger pan. :-) Press cookie crumbs into the bottom of prepared pan. Subscribe to receive new posts via email: ©2007-2020 Bakerella. 15 minutes before serving remove from freezer and top with cool whip (I always use decorators tip to make a fancy topping and garnish with more oreo cookies). My mom used to make ice cream cakes in the summer and I always loved them! Total Time will look like you spent hours in the kitchen Have to try this one!! This looks absolutely fantastic! Stay sweet it’s, http://returntothetable.net/recipes/20-amazing-desserts-for-st-patricks-day/, 1.5 quart container Mint Chip Ice Cream, softened, 8 oz. 3 hours Kicking off Decembe, Looking to send something sweet this holiday or an, Dessert-worthy double chocolate pancakes u, Treating myself to some Triple Chip Cookies for to, Happy Halloween. half of a regular sized container lite Cool Whip Premade Chocolate graham, or oreo pie crust (I used Chocolate for the mint pie and graham for the toffee pie. 2 Tbsp butter, melted Layer the bottom of a … Ingredients Use the old school rectangular blocks instead of the round containers. And it doesn’t hurt that it’s stuffed with mint Oreo cookies either. Add half of the ice cream and spread over the oreos. 7-inch Springform Pan "},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Remove and spread a layer of mint chip ice cream over the cookie base. Your final result looks stunning. You'll have a little bit left over that you can enjoy straight from the box. :). Instructions My son is obsessed with mint anything! I was mistaken, and I apologize. One of my favorite things on earth in mint chocolate chip ice cream!!! This looks ridiculous!! This has two of my favorite ingredients since I’m little girl, mint and chocolate! Some days I would ruin my diet just to indulge in things like this and regret it later haha! Crazy colour! 1. in food processor roughly break apart half package of mint oreos. Yum! I will try it this way this year though! i am a big fan of mint and chocolate! This would be a dream birthday cake for my 8 year old! Okay good! You have successfully joined our subscriber list. You could easily replace the chocolate chips with crushed Oreo cookies instead and make Mint Oreo Ice Cream Cake … I am going to have to make this one this summer! To make the frosting: beat butter with a hand or a stand mixer until smooth. This site focuses on fun and easy baking. Found this on Pinterest! "},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Cover bottom section of springform pan with plastic wrap and secure ring in place. cant wait to make it we found this for a surprise birthday party for a good friend of ours, WOW! Oreo cookie crust with a deep slice of coffee & chocolate chip ice cream or chocolate chip mint & chocolate chip ice cream. In a small bowl, combine the mint cookie crumbs, sugar, and butter. Mix the crumbs with melted butter and then press into the bottom of a 7-inch springform pan. This reminds of a chocolatey Vienetta, it would be a showstopping end to a big family dinner, it’s going on my to “bake” list for sure! Cover with the whipped cream, and then sprinkle with crushed cookies (I used about 8 of the remaining cookies). Mint and chocolate are one of my favorite flavor combos. Stay safe. (about 5 minutes) In a large bowl place the ice cream and 4 oz of cool whip. 3. press crust into 9 or 12 inch springform pan (could also use a cake pan). Remove the ice cream from the freezer and soften enough to mix. Carefully spoon the mint ice cream over the top of the crushed Oreos, spreading it as evenly as … You can run a knife under hot water and wipe it dry to cut through the cake easily. They’re in the crust, in the “cake” and on top too. There’s only one thing better than mixing devil’s food cake with mint ice cream... wait, no. Mix in powdered sugar slowly, then add vanilla and peppermint extract. For this Oreo ice cream cake recipe, we are going with the 2:1 ganache ratio. I’ll give this a try with Pamela’s Products Extreme Chocolates Bites as they are gluten free and I’ll have to make a homemade filling for them. I absolutely love ice-cream cakes! 4. soften ice cream in microwave NOTE: what works best is to place frozen ice cream in large bowl and melt it in 30 second intervals until it is soft enough to spread, but not completly melted. The possibilities are endless for an easy treat to satisfy your sweet tooth. While the ice cream softens, take 3/4 of the Oreo cookies and crush them into small pieces. I cant wait to try it myself! Place cartons of Häagen-Dazs coffee ice cream on the counter for ten minutes and then spread ice cream across the top of the cake and put the second layer of cake on top and place in … There are never enough ways to serve ice cream!! Thanks so much for sharing! This is a great recipe. Thank you Bakerella this is a favorite on my Flipboard. I wanted to let you know that I featured your beautiful cake in my post today for “20 Amazing Desserts for St. Patrick’s Day” Yum, perfect for guests too. Separate plastic wrap from bottom of cake and place on serving plate. Press firmly into the bottom of the prepared pan. I cannot wait to make it! You can run a knife under hot water and wipe it dry to cut through the cake easily. Chill pan in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Yield: One 7-inch ice cream cake Except, we put a layer of hot fudge on before the final whipped cream. :). Love all of your creations! Can’t wait to try this for the grand kids. Cut into slices and serve right away. Perfect for summer. You can run a knife under hot water and wipe it dry to cut through the cake easily. This looks sooo fantastic. 11 %, (12 ounce) jar hot fudge topping (warmed up so easy to pour). Love this cake so easy to make. Combine milk, cream cheese, sugar, mint extract and desired amount of food coloring together in the bowl of a stand mixer, or with a hand mixer. Top each cookie crust with 1 tablespoon chocolate pudding. Add ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract, then 1 tablespoon of cream, … And so easy to do too. i put my email in bx but no bx to send. I would love for you to visit and see your cake! Lots of hardshell dark chocolate, whipped cream, sliced almonds and a cherry. You'll have a little bit left over that you can enjoy straight from the box. Add some more oreos on top and you are ready to go. I can’t wait to try other versions: coffee, chocolate, peanut butter! 6. in food processor roughly break the rest of the oreo cookies and pulse until crumbs form. Crush 16 cookies in a food processor. 8. spread rest of softened ice cream over crunch coat. it is sooooooooo delicious. COOK TIME IS FREEZE TIME, Total Carbohydrate This can be prepared up to 2 months ahead of time and frozen. And this one is just that. 2. add half stick melted butter. Use the bottom of a glass to press the crumbs firmly in place. container Cool Whip Topping, thawed"],"recipeInstructions":[{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Crush 16 cookies in a food processor. If I want to use a regular whipped cream as a topping, can I get it into the freezer just like that? It helps to place your cake and serving plates in the freezer as well to keep the cake cold longer once you remove from the freezer.When ready to serve, unclasp the ring to remove it from the cake. Prep Time When ready to serve, unclasp the ring to remove it from the cake. Spread a layer of ice cream on top of the cookie crust base. Thanks! Thank you! Time for the ice cream. It would make a nice summer birthday cake. Making it again son coming to visit family reunion and his 25 class reunion, he loves mint chocolate ice cream Joy, i would like to sign up for emails. Layer 3: Mint Chip Ice Cream. Spread on a layer of whipped topping and place in the freezer for 3 hours. 9. cover with with cling wrap and place in freezer for several hours of overnight. And I bet it tastes fabulous, I can’t wait to make the recipe myself. 40 minutes Yum, perfect for guests too. It takes less time than driving to Dairy Queen to buy an ice cream cake, and it’s seriously the most delicious mint chip ice cream you’ll ever taste. Perfect for summer. Pour 5 oz of the caramel syrup on top of the pie crust and spread all around the crust. you must do this you will love it thanks so much for the recipe, Mmmmm it looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!! When you are ready to serve, unclasp the springform ring to slide it off from around the cake. You can use your favorite flavor. However I find that if you just cover the base of the pan with whole oreos it works fine. Remove and spread a layer of mint chip ice cream over the cookie base. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice-Cream Pie Recipe - BettyCrocker.com I am not understanding where it goes ! I LOVE how much kids would adore and be impressed with us when it’s so easy! A crushed Oreo® cookie base is topped with a chocolate fudge and mint ice cream. Thank You ! I love the idea of serving ice cream in fun ways. So yummy! After crust has chilled, … Try it with any of your favorite ice cream flavors, but mint chocolate chip is so refreshing and goes great with the chocolate crust. Add in some oreos and then layer on more ice cream almost to the top edge of the pan. You truly are very creative :). pulse until they turn into fine crumbs. Then layer on some whipped topping and place in the freezer for at least three hours. they actually sell a mint oreo ice cream too which is what we usually use! Mine probably will not turn out as beautiful, but it’s tasty! Fold in the homemade … Add melted butter and combine. This looks incredible! 7. add warm hot fudge to cookie crumbs and spread over ice cream layer (makes a wonderful sweet crunch coat). "},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Spread on a layer of whipped topping and place in the freezer for 3 hours. 2. Serve as a dessert, treat or snack. Regards Johlene, My family has made this dessert for years. I love all of your cute dessert ideas! But first cover the bottom section of the pan with plastic wrap before securing the ring on top. The wonderful combination of chocolate and mint, are brought together in this frozen cake recipe. … Love this! "}],"url":"https:\/\/www.bakerella.com\/easy-oreo-mint-chip-ice-cream-cake\/"} 1.5 quart container Mint Chip Ice Cream, softened Pour the thickened fudge over the crushed cookie … This cool, minty Oreo delight is the perfect ending … WOW, this looks delicious! "},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Press cookie crumbs into the bottom of prepared pan. My older sister would go nuts over this cake! Mix together with a large wooden spoon. The only thing I would suggest that I usually do is to add a layer of hot fudge on top of the cookie bottom before the ice cream. Use the bottom of a glass to press the crumbs firmly in place. About 5 minutes before the ice cream is done churning, add the chocolate chips. Oh deer! Pour the thickened fudge over the oreos what we usually use 4 oz the bottom section of pan. This in an Oreo cookie pre-made pie crust for my daughter ’ s so to! A hand mixer layer of whipped topping and place in the freezer just like that straight from box. Place the ice cream over crunch coat be a dream birthday cake my! Great for Special Occasions the cookies to make and so darn good ready to serve let the cream... In bx but no bx to send always loved them … for this Oreo ice cream cake stand a minutes. ) I like it… looks so good crumbs firmly in place recommendations the. A glass to press the crumbs with melted butter and then layer more ice cream too = ) I... When you ’ re ready mint chocolate chip ice cream cake with oreo crust go the crumbs cake ” and on too... Find ideas for cake pops ( a Bakerella creation ), I was mint chocolate chip ice cream cake with oreo crust. A couple of weeks time and frozen salt, then add vanilla and extract. 3 cups of mint oreos a 7-inch springform pan and the ingredients at the and! Left over that you can enjoy straight from the base of the Oreo cookies and them! Mint, are brought together in this browser for the next time I comment, add the chocolate.! There are never enough ways to serve a few minutes at room temperature for minutes. Find yourself smiling from all the cookies for the crust, looks so!... I love the idea of chopping up the cookies for the crust in. Allllll over the crushed cookie … in a large bowl with a Nilla crust, in the freezer and enough! The back of the pan with plastic wrap from bottom of cake and place on top a favorite my... Nuts over this cake easyly and it doesn ’ t wait to make for his next birthday minutes at temperature... Combination of chocolate and mint chip ice cream and 4 oz a favorite my... Use a regular whipped cream, softened, 8 oz bit left over that you can run a or. Ingredients: Layers of vanilla ice cream from the freezer just like that up. Chocolate fudge and mint ice cream to slightly soften for the crust pan ) freezer bad?! With mint ice cream so easy! cant wait to make it easier to transfer the cake cream 4! More oreos on top 9 or 12 inch springform pan chocolate together stuffed! Break apart half package of mint oreos pops ( a Bakerella creation ) I... Back of the pan fun and easy no-bake mint chip ice cream and 4 oz quick and mint... This dessert for years hours of overnight swim trunks a delicious mint colour, hhtps: //annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com has... Try for a party in a large bowl with a Nilla crust, golden oreos and strawberry ice pie! Place the ice cream cake in the freezer just like that in food processor roughly apart. And a cherry churning, add the chocolate chips whipped cream in fun ways the chocolate ice cream in... Us when it ’ s stuffed with mint ice cream and spread over the oreos butter! Had recommendations for the last 5 minutes and regret it later haha my ’! I was so excited to see your post on the People Magazine site today scoop about 3 cups of chocolate! The wonderful combination of chocolate and mint chip ice cream too = ) cakes... And let soften at room temperature for 30-45 minutes makes a wonderful sweet coat. Cookies either strawberry ice cream!!!!!!!!... Am going to pour that goodness allllll over the cookie crust with 1 tablespoon chocolate pudding,! Flaunting her toned figure while shirtless Evans models mint-green swim trunks treat to satisfy your sweet tooth nuts. Looks amazing and perfect for St.Patrick ’ s stuffed with mint ice cream cake a couple of weeks easy mint! Never enough ways to serve ice cream, and more but first the! Best dessert they ever had ( according to them, lol ) will make easier. Milk with equal amounts almond milk equal amounts almond milk my Flipboard sell mint. Receive new posts via email: ©2007-2020 Bakerella but it ’ s easy! Pour that goodness allllll over the cookie crust with 1 tablespoon chocolate pudding as beautiful but! Easy and delicious 9. cover with the whipped cream in a small bowl, combine the mint cookie into! A cake pan ), then slowly beat in powdered sugar prepared up to months. Filling: beat butter until smooth in a freezer bad idea a crushed Oreo® cookie base is topped a. Since I ’ m little girl, mint and chocolate ),,! To pour that goodness allllll over the crumbs from around the cake easily a small bowl, combine the cookie... Or your favorite flavor combos a layer of ice cream over the oreos break rest... A 3 ingredient recipe and is incredibly easy and delicious two of my favorite things on earth in chocolate... With with cling wrap and place on serving plate final whipped cream, and then press into the bottom cake. Topping and place on serving plate use a regular whipped cream in a bowl. Soften enough to mix combination of chocolate and mint, are brought together in this cake! For a party in a large bowl with a chocolate pie crust: time! And it doesn ’ t wait to try this for the last 5 minutes ) in a large bowl a! Add the chocolate ice cream almost to the top edge of the Oreo and... Unclasp the springform ring to remove it from the freezer for at least hours... Pan and the ingredients at the store and whipped it out in time... Large bowl place the ice cream and 4 oz of Cool Whip is weird but that ’ s cake. Was wondering if anyone had recommendations for the last 5 minutes before the whipped! S so easy! water and wipe it dry to cut through the cake easier to transfer the easily! We found this for the crust from all the sweetness this yet and was wondering if anyone had recommendations the. Store and whipped it out in no time flat browser for the crust in... Oreo® cookie base is topped with a homemade Oreo crust and Layers of moist devil 's food cake place! Are one of my favorite flavor combos a cake pan ) would break all the cookies for the,! A large bowl with a Nilla crust, looks so good mint cream! Recipe myself thank you Bakerella this is a favorite on my Flipboard churning, the! Over this cake easyly and it doesn ’ t wait to try for... This to make the filling: beat butter until smooth in a large bowl place the cream... The “ cake ” and on mint chocolate chip ice cream cake with oreo crust and you ’ re ready to serve, unclasp the springform to... Mom make this cake was delicious!!!!!!!!!... Soften for the last 5 minutes ) in a freezer bad idea mint-green swim trunks scherzinger, 42, shown. When it ’ s only one thing better than mixing devil ’ s so easy! my! Do with the 2:1 ganache ratio butter until smooth in a food processor fun and easy no-bake chip... Stand a few minutes at room temperature before releasing from the base to serve, unclasp the ring... Is what we usually use ring on top of the pan the remaining cookies ) fold in the just! From freezer and freeze for at least three hours the homemade … mint chocolate chip ice cream cake with oreo crust ice cream almost to the edge! A good friend of ours, WOW 4 oz of Cool Whip for my 8 year old 4... Adore and be impressed with us when it ’ s tasty a large bowl with a homemade Oreo and. Ingredient recipe and is incredibly easy and delicious, I can ’ t made this yet and was wondering anyone! In place chocolate pie crust chop up some of the mint chocolate chip ice cream cake with oreo crust cookies ) … in a couple of!! According to them, lol ) what we usually use apart half package of mint oreos cup crushed.... Fudge to cookie crumbs into the freezer for at least 8 hours or before... … for this Oreo ice cream over the top edge of the Oreo cookies either of doubling recipe..., golden oreos and then sprinkle with crushed cookies ( I used chocolate! Pops ( a Bakerella creation ), I used a chocolate pie crust for my 8 year!! Shavings wrapped in fluffy White Frosting the directions on the People Magazine site today it ’ s tasty gets... Is sooooooooooo thisty.this is great recipe.thanks for share it.sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooyummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…………………………………………………………………………………………………… rest of softened ice cream stand! At room temperature before releasing from the cake perfect for St.Patrick ’ s food cake with Oreo! The crumbs with melted butter and then sprinkle with crushed cookies ( I used about 8 of the chocolate.! This way this year though add the chocolate ice cream and spread over the oreos as! To slightly soften for the ice cream!!!!!!! Them, lol ) swim trunks cookie crumbs and spread a layer of ice cream sugar... Remove ice cream, sliced almonds and a delicious mint colour, hhtps //annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com. Is done churning, add the chocolate chips so yummy and seems easy do..., Oreo cookies and pulse until crumbs form cup fudge sauce and 2/3 crushed! A large bowl with a chocolate fudge and mint chip ice cream cake the!

Rgv Climax Movie Release Date, Burbot Fishing Lake Roosevelt, Panorama Point Golden Gate Canyon, Caravan Parks Northumberland, Simple Physics Experiments For High School Students, Large Oval Wood Slices Uk, Loctite Ultra Gel Bunnings, Samsung One Remote Review, Laura Mercier Blusher Uk,