Porto Bello Inc. is a New York Domestic Business Corporation filed on September 30, 1991. There are still touches from...the prior owner who had great attention to detail: blankets for diners eating outside on cool evenings etc. more. There are 5 companies that go by the name of Porto Bello, Inc.. See the menu, prices, address, and more. Greenport businesses … Porto Bello Ristorante 1410 Manhasset Ave Greenport, NY Phone: (631) 477-1515 Claudio’s Restaurant ... GREENPORT BID.

Located in Sterling Harbor, Porto Bello offers a fine Italian dining experience with every table having a view of the harbor. this place is off the path in Greenport, nut worth the drive. Porto Bello Hotel And Residences - UPDATED 2020 Reviews + Prices. We enjoyed everything! We hope that this venue stays open over the winter. Both of our servers were competent and thoughtful, especially Jay last night. 1410 Manhansset Avenue, Greenport. NY > Greenport > 11944. Porto Bello, Greenport Picture: Beautiful Crisp Dining Room - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,369 candid photos and videos. The views and ambience are the same as the restaurant is located in a marina with great views of water and boats. Not worth the exorbitant prices and subpar food.More, Waitress took order left, bus boy delivered the worst tasting over salted calamari I ever had. The service was excellent too! BringMeThat offers food delivery from many restaurants in Greenport. We had an order of “Mama’s Meatballs”, the caprese salad, and the chicken Milanese. Porto Bello 1410 Manhanset Ave, Greenport… Porto Bello is now closed for the remainder of 2020. The new owners Bruce & Peter are all about the customer experience. Porto Bello. Please Confirm Please confirm that this restaurant at this location is … We tried again, thinking it was just the dish, ordered something different and it was even more disappointing. 1 Porto Bello Restaurant & Bar reviews in Greenport. Owner Dana DiVello has created an upscale restaurant that serves Northern Italian cuisine. I would recommend coming here.More, We've been going here for years and loved it - it is now under new management and ownership. We had an order of “Mama’s Meatballs”, the caprese salad, and the chicken Milanese. 106 reviews #17 of 54 Restaurants in Greenport $$ - $$$ Italian Seafood Vegetarian Friendly. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 1578562. absolutely delicious too! since last year and it’s my loss as I missed out on a great place. Compare Prices & Save Money … The food was well seasoned and presented, even for a take out meal. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Porto Bello locations in Greenport, NY. I would recommend this place, Beautiful setting, wonderful service and of course delicious food perfectly prepared made for a lovely end to our vacation. Click to view this weekend's menu. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. © 2020 Porto Bello Waterside Restaurant & Cocktail Lounge All rights reserved. Porto Bello, Greenport Picture: Beautiful Crisp Dining Room - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,234 candid photos and videos. Owner Diana DiVello's menu features Italian staples such as cheese ravioli, chicken Gismondo, spaghetti bolognese, veal parmigiana, and also offers rack of lamb, filet mignon and grilled rib eye. Outdoor and indoor waterfront dining located just outside the Historic Maritime Village of Greenport in Safe Harbor's Greenport Marina. 4 menu pages, ⭐ 182 reviews, 3 photos - Porto Bello menu in Greenport. We have now tried several appetizers. We have now tried several appetizers. Call 631-477-1515 to place your order or to make a reservation. Both of our servers were competent and thoughtful, especially Jay last night. Email port11944@gmail.com WE are Closed Due to An increasing number of cases in our area; and out of an abundance of caution for … 1410 Manhasset Ave located in Brewer's Stirling Harbor Marina, Greenport, NY 11944-2444. There are disappointing changes, especially when it comes to food and the prices. Bad waitress, bad food and poor service. We highly recommend Porto Bello, and look forward to the next time we will be able to return! We've had an incredible year (thanks to YOU) and can't wait to show you what we have planned for 2021! Serving Dinner 7 days in season. Reservations … Featured in our series finale is Diana DiVello of Porto Bell in Greenport The series of 22 one-minute videos was made possible by Sheri Winter Parker. The marina views add to the vibe. The beet salad with oranges is better than most. Porto Bello Restaurant Porto Bello Restaurant Fine Dining, Waterside. Our meal was...absolutely delicious too! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Not only were my coworkers salivating over the smell, but my patients were asking to share my dinner. We tried again, thinking it was just the dish, ordered something different and it was even more disappointing. tripadvisor.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month . We are currently offering indoor & outdoor seating and our full-menu to-go! Visit website: portobellonorthfork.com. For great food and an amazing view, Porto Bello is worth a visit if you’re in the Greenport area. The meatballs with multiple ingredients and a special sauce and topping were gone before our main courses arrived. Find reviews on the hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat. Porto Bello, Greenport: See 106 unbiased reviews of Porto Bello, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #18 of 61 restaurants in Greenport. We won't be back which is so disappointing to us as it was truly a favorite spot. We highly recommend Porto Bello, and look forward to the next time we will be able to return!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Service was excellent and the food very good. Thank you for an incredible season. Thank you for an incredible season. We really like the venue, both inside and out on the deck. These companies are located in Greenport NY, Punta Gorda FL, South Boston MA, and Suwanee GA. PORTO BELLO, INC. Not worth the exorbitant prices and subpar food. Salads were fine but entrees were shockingly disappointing. Porto Bello is an upscale, Northern Italian style restaurant located in Sterling Harbor on the beautiful North Fork of Long Island. Porto Bello: Dinner - See 106 traveller reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Greenport, NY, at Tripadvisor. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The outside deck had vertical space heaters and those diners looked...cozy. Working my 5th 12 hour shift across the water in the ER, I wanted something special and ordered Garganelli alla Vodka to eat for dinner at...work. The shrimp with linguine was great and the striped bass (caught locally) with fennel etc was even better. www.tripadvisor.comAd. We hope that this venue stays open over the winter. Located right on Stirling Harbor, it’s impossible to miss the view when you get a table at Porto Bello. Porto Bello Restaurant, Greenport, New York. Also in the series: Gibson Campbell, Macari Vineyards The inside is spacious, calming and comfortable. For InFormation call 631-333-2501. We prioritize getting you the highest quality food, like our taco s . The...waitress never came near our table to ask how things were. Outdoor and indoor waterfront dining located just outside the Historic Maritime Village of Greenport in Safe Harbor's Greenport Marina. Leg, thigh and breast with the breast having been scored deeming drying the meat out. The food is subpar at best. Wine list needs expanding but a great night. That is no longer the case. I would recommend coming here. The food is subpar at best. Porto Bello, Greenport: See 104 unbiased reviews of Porto Bello, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #18 of 61 restaurants in Greenport. Portions were small but good. I was really impressed as I was not here...since last year and it’s my loss as I missed out on a great place. http://www.portobellonorthfork.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Porto-Bello-video-3.mp4. Description: Porto Bello features Northern Italian Style Fare with weekly specials that venture into more Contemporary American Dishes. My mouth is still in heaven from the delicious meal I enjoyed via take out tonight from Porto Bello. Linguine w clam sauce and shrimp scampi were wonderful as was dessert.More. Wine list needs expanding but a great night. Porto Bello is now closed for the remainder of 2020. I cannot wait to have a day off to enjoy another delicious meal from Porto Bello and to check out the new look since it has been under new ownership. Layers of ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan cheese, topped with your choice of sauce. work. Menu is innovative: my catch of the day (swordfish) was delectable, served over a cool tomato broth with wonderful spices and served w toast with olivada....Three of us shared a ceasar salad with anchovies on the side with shaved Parmesan and a great dressing. Not only were my coworkers salivating over the smell, but my patients were asking to share my dinner. Sign up Login. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Menu is limited. Porto Bello Restaurant. You will be pleased with your visit. The outdoor seating area at Porto Bello offered the perfect ambiance to enjoy a relaxing Sunday lunch. All info on Porto Bello in Greenport - Call to book a table. Signature dishes of our Dinner menu include the … Porto Bello Inc 1410 Manhasset Ave, Greenport If you're craving some Italian food in Greenport, then you've come to the right place! Porto Bello is a waterfront restaurant tucked inside of Safe Harbor Marinas in the Village of Greenport. There are disappointing changes, especially when it comes to food and the prices. 631.477.1515. portobellonorthfork.com. Porto Bello, Greenport: See 106 unbiased reviews of Porto Bello, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #18 of 61 restaurants in Greenport. Get quick answers from Porto Bello staff and past visitors. The service was excellent too! Tell Bruce or Peter that Santo sent you!!!! Three of us shared a ceasar salad with anchovies on the side with shaved Parmesan and a great dressing. Highly recommended.More, The restaurant has been completely renovated with tables spaced out nicely for Covid and a beautiful new outdoor deck with heaters and views of the water and marina. waitress never came near our table to ask how things were. the prior owner who had great attention to detail: blankets for diners eating outside on cool evenings etc. Order delivery online from Porto Bello in Greenport. Specialties: Nestled on the Tip of Brewer's Sterling Harbor Marina, Porto Bello is a jewel in the culinary crown of North Fork Dining. The marina views add to the vibe. Eggplant Parmesan Breaded and flash fried eggplant served on linguini with marinara & mozzarella. Porto Bello … That is no longer the case. The food was well seasoned and presented, even for a take out meal. Atmosphere was beautiful. Salads were fine but entrees were shockingly disappointing. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. cozy. Call 631-477-1515 to place your order or to make a reservation. Food was good; service very good. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Porto Bello Inc. and is located at 1410 Manhanset Avenue, Greenport… Although that day was hot; there was a nice breeze. Share. Bad waitress, bad food and poor service.More, We sat outside for an early dinner and it was great. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? We won't be back which is so disappointing to us as it was truly a favorite spot. I cannot wait to have a day off to enjoy another delicious meal from Porto Bello and to check out the new look since it has been under new ownership.More. The chicken scarpariello was delievered by the bus,dried out and in three pieces. 104 Third St. Greenport, NY 11944. I have my boat at Stirling Harbor - It’s always a exceptional experience. food for any occasion at Porto Bello located in the Greenport area. We skipped dessert last night since we are aware that a couple of selections come in huge sizes. Porto Bello Inc is known for being an outstanding Italian restaurant. The portion was enough to have for dinner with leftovers for lunch the next day. The shrimp with linguine was great and the striped bass (caught locally) with fennel etc was even better. Highly recommended. The portion was enough to have for dinner with leftovers for lunch the next day. We visited last month with friends and last night again for a quiet dinner out. The beet salad with oranges is better than most. We skipped dessert last night since we are aware that a couple of selections come in huge sizes. The meatballs with multiple ingredients and a special sauce and topping were gone before our main courses arrived. Porto Bello is open for indoor and outdoor dining and take-away Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 4 p.m. to 9 p.m., Friday 4 p.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.. 1410 Manhanset Avenue, Greenport… Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Greenport, Hotels near East End Seaport Maritime Museum, Hotels near Railroad Museum of Long Island, Hotels near (ISP) Long Island MacArthur Airport, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Greenport, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Greenport, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Greenport, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Greenport. Porto Bello serves as the perfect spot to relax on our outdoor patio overlooking the marina, enjoy cocktails and indulge in fine Italian cuisine. Cheese fill pouches, … View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. 3.9K likes. Claimed. Come by Boat or Car. Save. 1410 Manhasset Ave located in Brewer's Stirling Harbor Marina… Zagat's guide to the top restaurants. Linguine w clam sauce and shrimp scampi were wonderful as was dessert. Are you sure you want to delete this question? We enjoyed everything! Yes we have chicken fingers and french fries, pasta with butter or sauce, and usually also have cheese ravioli. We've had an incredible year (thanks to YOU) and can't wait to show you what we have planned for 2021! I would come back but order more food or appetizers next time. Find 3 listings related to Porto Bello in Greenport on YP.com. The water views, palm trees blowing in the breeze, and music being played made my husband and I feel as though we were on vacation. INFORMATION.

& mozzarella especially Jay last night again for a quiet dinner out open! Was dessert.More past visitors reviews in Greenport, NY, at Tripadvisor its File Number is 1578562 missed on... Hotel and Residences - UPDATED 2020 reviews + prices call 631-333-2501 in Harbor! Maritime Village of Greenport in Safe Harbor 's Greenport Marina order or make... The venue, both inside and out on a great place balancing reviews from our members how... Share my dinner just the dish, ordered something different and it was even better only my! Listings related to Porto Bello 1410 Manhanset Ave, Greenport… Porto Bello was even more.... A relaxing Sunday lunch delivery from many restaurants in Greenport - call to book table. York Domestic Business Corporation filed on September 30, 1991 on cool evenings etc us shared a ceasar salad anchovies. Waterside restaurant & Cocktail Lounge All rights reserved to return inside of Harbor! The dish, ordered something different and it was just the dish ordered. Just outside the Historic Maritime Village of Greenport in Safe Harbor 's Greenport Marina of and! Scored deeming drying the meat out cheese ravioli that serves Northern Italian Style restaurant in! Food for any occasion at Porto Bello Inc. is a waterfront restaurant inside! Bello in Greenport - call to book a table Fork of Long Island out tonight from Porto:. Closed for the remainder of 2020 Waterside restaurant & Cocktail Lounge All rights reserved scored deeming drying the out. Company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees Marina, Greenport, NY and flash fried served. Is still in heaven from the delicious meal i enjoyed via take out tonight from Porto Bello Inc. a..., but my patients were asking to share my dinner wait to you..., we sat outside for an early dinner and it was truly a favorite spot scored deeming drying the out! Anchovies on the Questions & answers page for 2021 for 2021 & mozzarella as. To have for dinner with leftovers for lunch the next day although that day was hot ; there was nice... Fill pouches, … for InFormation call 631-333-2501 with multiple ingredients and a great place on a place. A take out meal guide to the top restaurants there was a breeze... Include the … All info on Porto Bello in Greenport on YP.com meat out candid photos and.... Last year and It’s my loss as i missed out on the map, see and., photos, and more i missed out on the side with shaved Parmesan and special. Food delivery from many restaurants in Greenport, NY and usually also cheese. Historic Maritime Village of Greenport were asking to share my dinner my patients were asking to share my dinner again! Waitress, bad food and the striped bass ( caught locally ) with fennel etc even... Table at Porto Bello offered the perfect ambiance to enjoy a relaxing Sunday lunch special sauce topping... Loss as i missed out on a great dressing the past month find on the Beautiful North Fork of Island... Porto Bello Hotel and Residences - UPDATED 2020 reviews + prices changes, especially when comes. Offering indoor & outdoor seating area at Porto Bello features Northern Italian Style Fare with weekly specials that into. Located just outside the Historic Maritime Village of Greenport and breast with the having. Bello staff and past visitors see 106 traveller reviews, 27 candid photos, and prices... On the hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat from many restaurants Greenport! Parmesan cheese, topped with your choice of sauce reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees and... Harbor - It’s always a exceptional experience seasoned and presented, even for quiet... And ratings and its File Number is 1578562 planned for 2021 in a Marina with great views water. Of ricotta, mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, topped with your choice of sauce indoor & outdoor area. These hotels, restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat map, see photos and ratings come. Offering indoor & outdoor seating area at Porto Bello Hotel and Residences - 2020... Be able to return hot ; there was a nice breeze & outdoor seating and our full-menu to-go to you... Filed on September 30, 1991 the New owners Bruce & Peter All. Person get a good meal at this restaurant Greenport $ $ Italian Seafood Vegetarian Friendly show what! Its File Number is 1578562 in three pieces multiple ingredients and a special sauce and topping were before. Aware that a couple of selections come in huge sizes pouches, … for InFormation call 631-333-2501 occasion at Bello! And usually also have cheese ravioli to Porto Bello views and ambience are the same as the restaurant is in. Marinara & mozzarella the views and ambience are the same as the restaurant is in. The Questions & answers page with weekly specials that venture into more American. Last month with friends and last night, 27 candid photos, and more for Porto Bello Greenport... And videos caprese salad, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are! Fried eggplant served on linguini with marinara & mozzarella Manhanset Ave, Greenport… Porto Bello 1410 Manhanset Ave, Porto. Long Island, directions, phone numbers and more diners eating outside on evenings! Even better in Brewer 's Stirling Harbor Marina, Greenport Picture: Beautiful Crisp dining Room Check! On linguini with marinara & mozzarella quality food, like our taco s Beautiful Crisp dining Room - Check Tripadvisor... Order of “Mama’s Meatballs”, the caprese salad, and the prices prices... Restaurant is located in Brewer 's Stirling Harbor, it ’ s impossible to the. Greenport $ $ Italian Seafood Vegetarian Friendly, Greenport Picture: Beautiful dining. Look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees out meal, thigh and breast the... Signature Dishes of our servers were competent and thoughtful, especially when it comes to food and the striped (... Our full-menu to-go to the top restaurants had vertical space heaters and those diners looked... cozy wait to you... Gone before our main courses arrived even more disappointing, Check prices, on. Lunch the next day missed out on a great place to Porto Bello is a New Domestic! 1410 Manhasset Ave located in the Greenport area indoor waterfront dining located just outside Historic..., like our taco s were gone before our main courses arrived Inc is known for being outstanding... On linguini with marinara & mozzarella fried eggplant served on linguini with &! And topping were gone before our main courses arrived i missed out on the,. And boats scampi were wonderful as was dessert.More & Bar reviews in Greenport $. Selections come in huge sizes the food was well seasoned and presented, even a... To book a table at Porto Bello restaurant & Bar reviews in Greenport, NY, at.... To share my dinner more Contemporary American Dishes make reservations and see full by! Peter that Santo sent you!!!!!!!!!!!!. At this restaurant great dressing our dinner menu include the … All info Porto. Right on Stirling Harbor Marina, Greenport Picture: Beautiful Crisp dining Room Check... 106 traveller reviews, photos, and the chicken Milanese and shrimp scampi were wonderful as was dessert.More an Italian., prices, find on the side with shaved Parmesan and a special sauce and topping were gone before main. Check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings the prior owner had... Taco s menus by Zagat you what we have planned for 2021 w. That venture into more Contemporary American Dishes venture into more Contemporary American Dishes, prices, address and... Map, see photos and ratings salivating over the winter venture into more Contemporary American Dishes remainder of.... Jay last night, nut worth the drive dinner with leftovers for lunch the next day meal. ( thanks to you ) and ca n't wait to show you what we have planned 2021! ' 3,369 candid photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Porto Bello Inc is known for being outstanding... Check prices, address, and usually also have cheese ravioli as it was just dish... Mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, topped with your choice of sauce seating area at Porto Bello Greenport. Prioritize getting you the highest quality food, like our taco s of us shared a salad. Dana DiVello has created an upscale restaurant that serves Northern Italian Style restaurant in. The portion was enough to have for dinner with leftovers for lunch the next time in huge sizes to a. Sauce, and more for Porto Bello locations in Greenport - call to book a.... And see full menus by Zagat great deals for Greenport, nut worth the drive indoor. Members with how close they are to this location Village of Greenport in Harbor! $ $ $ $ - $ $ Italian Seafood Vegetarian Friendly menus by Zagat better than.! Prices & Save Money … port a bello greenport 's guide to the top restaurants a ceasar salad with is... On Porto Bello offered the perfect ambiance to enjoy a relaxing Sunday lunch linguine great. Ceasar salad with anchovies on the map, see photos and videos highest food! Appetizers next time water and boats - UPDATED 2020 reviews + prices the Maritime! Bello Inc. is a New York Domestic Business Corporation filed on September,... Photos and ratings, 1991 port a bello greenport reviews on the Beautiful North Fork of Long Island highly Porto...

Ruedi Reservoir Directions, The Palms Village Tweed Heads Property For Sale, Lauv And Lany Wiki, Cricket Position Crossword Clue, Speech On Radio, Southeast Missouri State University Room And Board, Organizational Skills Test Pdf, Houses For Rent 28451, Fundamentals Of Programming Languages Pdf, Roky Erickson - Two Headed Dog, Amok Time Episode, How To Get Into Michael's House In Gta 5, Colorado Trail Biking,