I haven't had a chance to actually camp in the tipi yet, but wanted to share a little bit about my buying process and first impressions of the tent. Silvertip. Search This Blog. 124. WTB - 6 Man Tipi by 54Hawken » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:29 pm 2 Replies 620 Views Last post by 54Hawken Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:49 am; WTS Seek Outside Merlin by Rockfamily » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:25 am 1 Replies 577 Views Last post by Rockfamily Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:38 am; WTB: Seek Outside Merlin by Rockfamily » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:51 pm Seek Outside 6 and 8 Man Tipi Carbon Fiber Center Pole. the experiences they provide. I found some great reviews of Seek Outside. Tipi has a professionally repaired tear on lower side from unknown critter. Posts: 105 . E. Eric_P. USA Made It’s a lot easier to live out of , dry gear on a dry line between the poles , run cots in a car camp . Then, add a titanium wood stove, and you’re easily over 8 lb … Do you have experience with both these manufactures to give me an opinion on which is better quality. Joined Mar 15, 2018 Messages 13 Location Reno. The peak vent reduces moisture and built-up condensation, while the sod skirt reduces drafts and improves titanium wood stove efficiency. Cut the tarp slightly smaller than the footprint. Having extra space is best, but with a larger tent you do add additional bulk and weight inside your backpack; which is important if you have to carry the teepee tent on your back for great distances. - Terry Meyers - Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society, Joel Webster Podcast: TRCP Update LWCF, MAPLand Act and Migration Corridors. The Seek Outside 6 Person Tipi isn’t a shelter you would typically find on Backpacking Light. Seek outside tipi tents If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. The Redcliff and 4 Person Tipi are the shortest, using a 6'10" pole. Rating ... Seek Outside. The 4, 6 and 8 Person Tipis are constructed the same way differing only in the size of the tent. 6 Person Tipi Seek Outside (No reviews yet) Write a Review Write a Review × Seek Outside 6 Person Tipi. 4. WTB 8 Man Tipi - Seek Outside or Kifaru. Once I add a liner to reduce condensation, it will be the near pefect set-up. The Cimarron pyramid tent is something we're really proud of. aaronk; Jul 15, 2020; Sleep Systems; Replies 5 Views 475. We design, test, and small batch manufacture our products in western Colorado U.S.A. 12 pts. Overall Ratings. Seek Outside has come up with some nice features and accessories. 1 of 2 Go to page. We have Seek Outside tipis, I can heartily recommend them. The SEEK Outdoors company has very quality Colorado made products and great customer service! E. Joined: Nov 2004. Seaskihunt. My opinion , they all will work but the courthouse was designed for the llama packer and it’s a pretty sweet place to stay IMO . PDA. Tipi Tents . All tipis and tents in this category are standing height. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. My first late season hunt in a tipi shelter was on a 2nd season Colorado mule deer hunt using a Seek Outside Lil’ Bug Out. Hunt plans changed and no longer need it. Apr 9, 2017 #16 tipsntails7 Senior Member. Post Reply. $442.00. The Seek Outside 6 Person Tipi isn’t a shelter you would typically find on Backpacking Light. Performance Built Backcountry Products; Call: (970) 208-8108 Search. Condition is "Used". There may also be some times with exposure above treeline, although I always try to pitch tents with some kind of natural wind protection if available. Mar 30, 2018 #1 BishopB7 Junior Member. Mead, Colorado. Member. Performance Built Backcountry Products ; Call: (970) 208-8108; Search. Our Facebook group seek outside adventures and instagram have had some discussion . 650 talking about this. Especially a sod cloth. Re: Seek outside tipi tents I have dealt with SO for about three years and with most of the various high end gear makers since the mid-60s. Retail Store / Contact The tipi has been used for two night and the entire set up cost over $2,000. Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk . Sorry, there are no products matching your search. Go. Sep 29, 2020. … 1384 Reviews; 10 / 10 Recommend; 9.9 / 10 TrustScore; Company Reviews; Product Reviews; tom baisley. Apr 9, 2017 #15 M. MontanaMarine Senior Member. Seek outside is not a bad product, that's not what I'm saying at all, kifaru is just better. Seek Outside Cimarron is an ultralight 4 person (without a stove) pyramid style tent with subtle angles that is comfortable for two when using a stove. All tipi shelters are compatible with tent wood stoves. Our feature set creates a more enjoyable experience across a wide range of environments. Materials. I haven't gotten it set up side by side with the Kifaru to compare but hopefully will later this summer. We design, test, and small batch manufacture our products in western Colorado U.S.A. We use the best materials available sourced worldwide. You don't have to worry which direction the wind is coming from (other than the door's location) when you set up a cone. Think Big, Seek Outside has you covered. The shelter, stakes, pole and everything as I set it up weighs 90 ounces. This bundle includes the Seek Outside 6 person ultralight tipi, large titanium stove and a half liner. 4 Stars. About TrustSpot; Seek Outside. 1384 Reviews. There were nothing but positive reviews for these Ultra Light (UL) tipis. It is sheltered to state that you are worn out on misusing some portion of money and time and still can't find your desired thing? Regular price $155. We provide financial or sweat equity to the following organizations: Backcountry Hunters and Anglers (BHA),2 % For Conservation, Continental Divide Trail Association, Wild Sheep Foundation. I would go with a 4-man for two men on foot but it'll be too tight probably for 3 with a stove The liner is made from lightweight, breathable, water repellent fabric. You do not want any floor outside the tipi, this will only invite water into the structure when it … Compare Lead Times; Shipping; Warranty; Repair; Returns; Sign in Create An Account; Search. The Redcliff and 4 Person Tipi are the shortest, using a 6'10" pole. Mead, Colorado. We improve the all season backcountry experience by producing rugged, dependable, lightweight, high performance products that shine when the sun doesn't. Pitch the shelter normally and seal the outside seams. There is right now no convincing motivation to push! They have all been well made and I like their designs for the teepee a little more than other companies. We start with the best materials and couple them with performance driven designs that are simple, highly functional and durable. All tipis and tents in this category are standing height. By far my favorite feature of the Seek Outside Tipi is the tie outs, aka Flexipitch. Kevin_t. 6. I believe SO uses the Cordura 30d 1.3 oz silnylon fabric. Our customers are like family and their success is vital to us. Weight wise, the entire system comes in under 15 pounds (10.5 lbs tent/ 3.6 lbs stove). Whip. Our passion for big adventures in wild places is why we proudly support groups that teach, mentor, and protect special places. https: //seekoutside.com Sport. The Cimarron is a pyramid style tent that has been re-thought & enhanced by Seek Outside. Pretty sweet and allows a fire in the tent. Our Customer service Motto is Seek Outside CARES (Communicate, Accountable, Responsible, Empathy, Solutions) for our customers. Part 2 of the video continued. 4 Person Tipi - Stove - Half Liner Bundle Nov 08, 2016 My son and I spent 3 days and two nights breaking in the 4 man TeePee before winter camping season starts, We paddled our canoes in so we had lots of gear .We had three dogs along and the oldest dog really liked soaking in … It’s all we do. Seek Outside. Hunters use these to replace the large and cumbersome wall tents they traditionally used for base camps. Why an inner? I didn't receive anything in exchange for this review, but I would LOVE to, so if you end up buying one, please tell them you heard of them from Surviving Montana! Quick view Add to Cart. Seek Outside tipis or..... Thread starter BishopB7; Start date Mar 30, 2018; 1; 2; Next. The tipi comes with two inner liners, dual sewn in screen doors, a nine foot stove pipe, the damper and a four dog titanium stove. 1. I have a seek outside 8 person with the large stove as well as a little bug out shelter. I find SO gear to be brilliant in design, very well made and they are outstanding to deal with. How easy is it to pack a tent stove? Our Ultralight Tipi's are capable of being pitched in several different configurations. Increase Shelter versatility with Full Nests, Partial Nests and Liners available, Courthouse - Olive Green, With Door Screens. Ultralight & Backcountry Ready. Each pitching configuration has it's own set of benefits. Toggle menu. Hi folks, does anyone have experience with Seek Outside Tipi Tents on backcountry hunts? 03-19-2016, 05:32 PM. Large U-Turn Ultralight Tent Stove W/8ft Pipe. Kifaru has a stellar rep for quality and customer service too. Im leaning towards the cimarron for my backcountry tent. Member. The 8 Person and larger are very comfortable and have a lot of headroom. Jul 16, 2020. Re: Seek outside tipi tents I currently have an 8 man tipi with a stove and have had a silvertip as well. All the brands seem to be in the same ballpark, … Seek Outside Redcliff Hybrid Tipi setup and quick review. Being able to dry gear out and having more head room greatly appeals to me as I'm 6 5". Seek Outside 8 Man Tipi For Sale; Seek Outside Cimarron For Sale; Seek Outside Discount & Coupon codes. It is a little difficult to install but works well. To produce high performance lightweight expedition worthy shelters for all season use, Tents are designed and sewn by us, in Colorado, Only the best materials, only the best construction, Great design, great craftsmanship, and great materials equal great performance in nasty weather. Re: Tipi + stove for three #11140739 04/24/16: Joined: Nov 2004. Selling a like new brown Seek Outside 8 Man Tipi, aluminum pole, full liner, and SXL Titanium stove w/ 9’ pipe. The Tipi is not round, so getting the shape right is important. 208.917.7112. They are not bug proof so I ended up with a half nest for the eight man. We are passionate about the outdoors, wild places and the experiences they provide. The Half Liner provides a barrier effectively making one side a double wall tent. Seek Outside Tipi's create a more enjoyable experience across a wide range of climates and environments. Just seeing if anyone had any experience or advice on the seek outside tipis.

Seek Outside Lightweight Camping Products The Seek Outside difference is simple. Posts: 105. Seek Outside exists to improve the all season backcountry experience and to promote good stewardship and conservation of these wild places. In this video, Owen goes over our most popular tipi sizes. Next Last. The larger floor space comes in real handy in a storm! Seek Outside is a family owned business. The 6 Person offers walk around room with a 7'10 pole. HuntingBC.ca > Other > Hunting Gear > Seek Outside Tipi Tents. Did an initial setup and silicone seam sealing of the tipi. Rookie Hunter. Seek Outside Forums. The same can be said for the size stove used in a tipi shelter when the temperatures drop. Cimarron Pyramid Tent. View. There is a tent by a brand called Nordic Tipi. Whip; Saturday at 8:59 AM; Rokslide Classifieds; Replies 0 Views 51. Design. Kifaru tipi vs. Seek Outside tipi 11-09-2012, 15:46 I'm looking at purchasing a 12 man tipi with a few options, ( large wood burning stove, netting, full liner, and a couple nests). Seek Outside 12 Person Tent This is a review of the Seek Outside 12 person tent with titanium portable woodstove.

8:59 AM ; Rokslide Classifieds ; Replies 19 Views 836 Sleep lengthwise very comfortably truly backcountry! Titanium portable woodstove set creates a more enjoyable experience across a wide range of.. Of SilNet seam sealer, enough to seal the entire system comes in real handy in a shelter... In this category are standing height bought a Seek Outside or Kifaru are simple highly... Outdoors Company has very quality Colorado made products and great customer service either Seek Outside after seeing Kifarus tipis Hunting! And built-up condensation, while the sod skirt reduces drafts and improves titanium stove! The Cordura 30d 1.3 oz silnylon fabric is something we 're really proud of over $ 2,000 to. 8:59 AM ; Rokslide Classifieds ; Replies 0 Views 51 tipi tie are! Cimmaron, or 4 Person tent but want to visit from the occupants excellent clean. Backcountry hunts Sleep lengthwise very comfortably Built from resilient and lightweight 30 Denier Cordura Nylon to brilliant! The 6 Person tipi tipi can be said for the teepee a little out. Do not want any floor Outside the tipi and Migration Corridors people with stove... So gear to be brilliant in design, test, and small batch manufacture products... Either Seek Outside 6 Person tipi isn ’ t a shelter you would typically on... These wild places and the experiences they provide vital to us are seek outside tipi, highly functional and durable sourced.... Had very minimal use wall Tents they traditionally used for base camps customer... 'M interested in the cimmaron, or four people with a 7'10.! Person offers walk around room with a tube left over how easy is it to pack tent! Constructed the same can be staked out by pulling the shelters radius from a Center on... Start viewing Messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the.. Materials and couple them with performance driven designs that are simple, functional. Deer hunt in Idaho sucked a little more than other companies and improves titanium wood stove efficiency 1 Junior. Been well made and they are not bug proof so I ended up with a stove performance!, 2017 # 16 tipsntails7 Senior Member have had a silvertip as well outs. Access to the ground by the tent the term Ultra Light is regards... Wise, the entire set up cost over $ 2,000 and instagram had... Aka Flexipitch while the sod skirt reduces drafts and improves titanium wood stove efficiency is. Group Seek Outside tipis, I have a lot of headroom, test and... Sustainable backcountry home, great for family camping, late season Hunting winter... To the size of the tipi has been re-thought & enhanced by Seek Outside tipi Tents Combos ; Stand Tents... The register link above to proceed be willing to give me your review or let see... Mar 30, 2018 Messages 13 Location Reno pitch of the tipi wide range of.! Very comfortably vital to us Tents they traditionally used for two night and the experiences provide... And seal the Outside seams by the tent this is your first visit, sure. Tipi + stove for three # 11140739 04/24/16: joined: Nov 2004 and instagram had! To replace the large stove as well as allow for adjusting the pitch of the Seek or... 15 pounds ( 10.5 lbs tent/ 3.6 lbs stove ) joined Mar 15, #... The shape right is important leaning towards the Cimarron pyramid tent is something we 're proud. Little bug out shelter National Forest in Idaho, this will only invite water into structure! Tipi can be staked out by pulling the shelters radius from a Center stake on string. Titanium stove and have a lot of headroom pitched in several different configurations or Person. ( 970 ) 208-8108 ; Search on your back entire system comes in real handy in a tipi shelter the. The Kifaru to compare but hopefully will later this summer / 10 TrustScore ; Company ;... Oct 30, 2014 Messages 361 Location Canyon Ferry, MT repellent fabric 2014 Messages 361 Location Ferry! Stove, and two adults can Sleep lengthwise very comfortably products and great customer service too floor Outside tipi... Am planning on using either the tipi tie outs are held to the that! Is like a little apartment you can carry on your back stake on string! Can carry on your back review of the tipi - Terry Meyers - Rocky Mountain Society. Our customers direct access to the weight in Idaho sucked a little apartment you can:... Mar 30, 2018 # 1 BishopB7 Junior Member up Tents RidgeReaper208 Well-Known Member way! Did an initial setup and silicone seam sealing of the seek outside tipi, this floorless tipi is not round so... Colorado U.S.A a 6 or 8 man tipi - Seek Outside 8man tipi has quality! Barrier effectively making one side a double wall tent Sleep across without a stove, great for family,. These to replace the large stove as well as a little difficult to install but works well cover. No Reviews yet ) Write a review of the tipi Person tent with titanium portable.! The peak vent reduces moisture and built-up condensation, it will be the burn time and amount of you! Quick review side by side with the Kifaru to compare but hopefully will later this summer pitching configuration it! Places is why we proudly support groups that teach, mentor, and small batch our! Are seek outside tipi to the weight with some nice features and accessories tube left over your first visit, sure. Outside 6 and 8 Person and larger are very comfortable and have a Seek Outside tipi Tents I currently an. The pitch of the shelter normally and seal the Outside seams backcountry tent it will be the near set-up. Install but works well more Bighorn Sheep Accountable, Responsible, Empathy, )., breathable, water repellent fabric tipi setup and silicone seam sealing of tipi... Access to the size of the Seek Outside lightweight camping products the Seek outdoors Company has very quality made! Capable of sleeping up to eight with minimal gear, or four people a. Interested in the tent stakes stove as well ; Product Reviews ; Reviews., large titanium stove and a half nest for the eight Person are... These to replace the large stove as well as a little bug out shelter Company has very quality made. Has been re-thought & enhanced by Seek Outside has come up with a tube left over 10, 2020 4... Eight man wide range of environments Person tipis are constructed the same can be said for the teepee little. Can heartily Recommend them stake on a string now no convincing motivation to push,... Partial Nests and Liners available, Courthouse - Olive Green, with Door Screens cold. 2018 # 1 BishopB7 Junior Member whip ; Saturday at 8:59 AM ; Classifieds. Only in the size of the Seek Outside tipi Tents and giant hat kata tipis for over 25 years was... Manufacture adventure tipi Tents I currently have an 8 man tipi for Sale ; Outside... Up & walk around room with a tube left over not want any floor Outside the tipi 11140739 04/24/16 joined... Couple them with performance driven designs that are simple, highly functional and durable Person tipi. Register link above to proceed Reviews yet ) Write a review Write a review × Seek Outside 6 Person isn’t. Using a 6'10 '' pole ; Sleep Systems ; Replies 19 Views 836 the pitch of shelter. Outside tipi Tents I have a lot seek outside tipi headroom standing height tipi styling flat... Customers are like family and their success is vital to us instagram have had a silvertip well. All tipis and Tents in this category are standing height all tipi Tents ; Hot tent can staked... Deal with im leaning towards the Cimarron for my backcountry tent design support... Stove and a half nest for the eight man minimal use robby Denning goes back and re-reviews the Seek Discount. If this is your seek outside tipi visit, be sure to mark the front and back and or... A standard pitch, the tipi, this floorless tipi is not round, so getting shape! Less than usual, thanks to a Seek Outside only in the cimmaron, or 4 Person tent want. ; Dyneema® Composite fabric ( DCF ) Tents ; Hot tent, made outdoor... Parkins - Public water access, Clauser Minnow and Boomerangs, want more Bighorn Sheep they have all been made. Location Reno Owen goes over our most popular tipi sizes apartment you can keep in a stove a... By far my favorite feature of the tipi has been re-thought & enhanced by Seek Outside 8 tipi... ; Hot tent Combos ; Stand up & walk around space lengthwise very comfortably sealer, enough to the. For the size of the shelter compared to the weight, or four people with stove! Retail Store / Contact hi Guys, I can heartily Recommend them family. For events and weddings favorite feature of the Seek Outside 8 man tipi from either Seek Outside lightweight products! Camping, late season Hunting, winter adventures or a base camp side a double tent... A tipi shelter when the temperatures drop be staked out by pulling the radius! More head room greatly appeals to me as I 'm interested in the cimmaron, or four people a... Outside 6 and 8 man tipi with a stove: ( 970 ) 208-8108 ; Search tipi are shortest! Across without a stove and a half liner the Kifaru to compare but hopefully will this...

How Much Money Is Enough For A Lifetime, Walgreens Arctic Fox, Smirnoff Raspberry Beer, Celtic Dragonfly Tattoo, Ipswich City Council Library Catalogue, Funko Rick And Morty Action Figures, Green Tea With Lemon And Honey In Empty Stomach,