I also add 50% fresh strawberries to the gin soaked ones so that there is more body and a bit less of the bitter gin flavour to the jam. This how to video is a quick lesson in how to make raspberry jam with an added treat of how to make raspberry gin. I prefer making jam without pectin. Put 150ml water and the sugar in a large saucepan and heat gently until the sugar has completely dissolved. Lemons are an obvious choice, as many people have a few lemons laying around. Add all ingredients to a shaker (no ice) and vigorously shake for 15 seconds. 1. Learn how your comment data is processed. Gin Berry : Strawberry & Gin Jam by Masala Monk. Fantastic idea! Well this strawberry gin jam is the byproduct of then lovely liqueur. Boil for approximately 15 minutes until it has reached the setting point (220C of when a teaspoonful … The strawberry jelly we use has big ol’ chunks of strawberries in it. Diane . I’ve served them up with ice-cream in a very adult summer sundae and whazzed them into a boozy sorbet. Bring the cranberries and water to the boil, adding a grinding of black pepper if you like. 1cm) 2 punnets strawberries (washed and tops removed) 200gm caster sugar. - As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. But what if you haven’t made any strawberry and lavender gin (shame on you!) If you are interested in knowing when we send new posts, sign up for that. Add the tonic water and the gin, stirring gently. Every bottle of this decadent gin is filled with one quarter pure strawberry juice and velvety soft, fragrant rose petals. ★☆ I scoured my fridge to find the ingredients for this cocktail and came up with strawberry jelly, lemon juice, and egg whites to complement the gin I had in my liquor cabinets. Learn how your comment data is processed. Instructions. The keen reader will know of my famous strawberry and lavender gin. I would love to make the gin jam but do I need to make the lavender gin first or can I use everyday gin? Serve your jam on toast for a hair-of-the-dog style breakfast treat, with scones and cream for a tea-time treat. Kind regards Take your pick both are the best ways to bring in or take out the Strawberry Season this year! So, I wanted to try something fun with the things men people already have around the house. I can't recommend this jam … If you want to go heavier on the booze front then just use less fresh berries. Tag @ramshacklepantryben on Instagram and hashtag it #ramshacklepantry. This is not our first recipe that uses Egg Whites. Simmer for 20 minutes, then scoop out half a teacupful of … Some kind of citrus is required with this Strawberry Jelly and Gin Cocktail. I use the gin soaked strawberries to make something special to spread on my toast in the morning. Copyright Karon Grieve - Larder Love © 2018. This easy strawberry jam recipe doesn’t require any pectin. I now have a couple of pretty reliable jam recipes and methods, and I’m excited to share this first strawberry lime jam … Really, using a London Dry Gin ensures you are getting a spirit flavor within certain boundaries. ... Lay that jam down in the comments! Find out more in the About page. All Rights Reserved. So sorry for any confusion If you are new to jam making then do read my articles on Easy Jam Making and How to sterilise jars. Serve your strawberry gin jam on toast for a hair-of-the-dog style breakfast treat, with scones and cream for a tea-time treat, or make a fun sundae with Greek yogurt, strawberry gin jam, a few fresh berries and some crushed toasted nuts. I had 300g of gin soaked strawberries so added another 300g of chopped fresh berries. Pour the mixture into the tin and allow to cool to room temperature, about 20 mins. We explore delicious recipes, the history behind them, and find ways to make the recipes our own! Filed Under: ALL RECIPES, Preserving - Sweet Preserves Tagged With: easy jam recipes. Add ice to shaker and shake for another 15 seconds, Strain into an ice filled lowball glass and serve. Damson Plum And Gin Jam: Here’s a lesson for you: Damson is a teeny tiny plum. ★☆ Boil for approximately 15 minutes until it has reached the setting point (220C of when a teaspoonful on a chilled saucer creases when you drag a finger through it). It is easy to pull together, tasty as heck, and gives you options while you might not be able to get to the store. Indulgent, aromatic and fruity 40% ABV. They have infused their classic London Dry Gin with British strawberries, lavender and honey from their very own hives. And apparently the teeny tiny Damson plum packs a punch once it gets a little gin in it. When you leave me comments and ratings, it gives me validation and helps me figure out the kind of recipes you like to see. The recipe for strawberry gin jam calls for gin soaked strawberries from making strawberry and lavender gin. 1 small bunch of rhubarb (washed and roughly chopped approx. Then added 400g of sugar and the juice from half a lemon to a pan and slowly brought it to a rolling boil. Of course, if you really liked it, you could share this recipe on Facebook or Pinterest to help spread the word about this tasty drink. Add the strawberries, bring to the boil, then bubble for 5 mins without stirring, until the fruit has softened and the liquid is red, fragrant and syrupy. This will easily keep till long after Christmas, just follow steps for sterilising jars etc I almost burned mine because I was using a thermometer. We have a friend whoContinue Reading Add to the cocktail glass and top up with the tonic. The things that really distinguishes a London Dry Gin is a particular distilling process and also additives. We are staying in our house, so the ol’ standby of Kirkland Gin has been working great. Bar spoon of Blake Hill’s Wild Rose infused Strawberry Jam. All my recipe temperatures are in celcius so it is 220C. This is a tasty recipe, no matter what times we live in, but these days we need to be more resourceful. K, Your recipe for strawberry gin jam sounds amazing. There is a badge on this page to sign up for emails. The Duerr’s jam is a specially made bespoke product which has been created specifically for the I Love MCR Gin with 66g fruit per 100g of jam, in comparison to original jam which has around 35g Put into the fridge and chill for 1½ -2hrs until beginning to thicken and slightly set, but still liquid. Chop and hull the strawberries and add to a jam pan along with the raspberries and lemon rinds. Jelly also has fruit. Could I use your recipe substituting blueberries or raspberries which I have used to make raspberry gin and blueberry gin, Hi Pam I do the same with my rhubarb and ginger gin, just keep the gin soaked fruit and make jam with it. On a … All Rights Reserved. My Kind of Spring Drink Recipe: Strawberry Gin Smash | Kitchn Use something that you would drink in a martini and you would always be ok for a cocktail like this. Your basic jelly flavors, such as raspberry or grape would work fine in this recipe. Ladle into sterilised jars and pop on the lids. Use what you have for Gin, but a London Dry Gin is what we recommend. you can get a similar effect with this jam by chopping up 1 kilo of strawberries and pouring over 150ml gin and leaving them overnight. Like my other jam recipes, instead we’re using lemon juice. Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake well to chill and break down the jam. We used a Strawberry Jelly we keep for toast, but once again, use what you like. This is just one example of a cocktail jello-shot, feel free to share other recipes or improvements on this one. Got the gin though , Rate this recipe A fancy and delicious gin cocktail you can make with ingredients you already have in your refrigerator! See more ideas about gin jelly, jelly, gin. $8.99 BUY NOW. ★☆ This recipe isn’t completely overpowered with sour or sweet flavors, so quite a bit of the gin will come through. Kate, Hi Kate Normal gin wouldn’t taste the same but it would work just as strawberry jam with a bit of gin flavour. K x. Hello Karon If shaken in the mixer enough, they break down to very small chunks of fruit. Fabulous! The egg white requires an acid to react and give that frothy look and that texture. A beautiful gift from Keepr's - British Strawberry, Lavender & Honey Gin boxed up with a delicious strawberry & honey gin jam. I put all of the ingredients into my shaker to give my cocktail a nice dry shake, which will make the completed drink frothy. Sorry Valerie Make sure you are using fresh, clean eggs and use all safety precautions. This delightful Strawberry Gin Jam is one way to do this. As I said, this jam is a byproduct of my strawberry gin recipe from my first book So Easy Herbal  and it has been a bit of a star for me. Do you mean 220F? This isn’t something that will ruin the recipe, but just something to be aware of. One thing you need to be aware of is that this recipe calls for raw egg whites, which carries a certain amount of risk. Use what you have. Add the jam to a glass, add the gin and mix together. Use what you have. Place a plate in fridge to chill. I wanted to convey some self-reliance in this drink. Hull and chop the fresh strawberries and add these along with the gin soaked berries into a heavy based pan. In fact I was making it every day at the Edinburgh Foodies Festival this summer. Spoon jelly into six to eight champagne flutes, then cover and refrigerate for 1hr or until set. I like to think that I have an L.A. face and an Oakland bootie, but nobody has ever really verbalized it before. Yes it states that clearly in the recipe print out at the bottom Add the sugar and lemon juice and slowly bring to the boil. This method will leave you with a delicious jam that you can eat straight from the refrigerator, can or freeze for later usage. Privacy Policy. It’s also a friend to bubbly – just mix with fresh strawberries, some sprigs of … I dig food and drink. Wash and hull the strawberries, and place them in a saucepan with a splash of water and lemon juice (if using). How long will this jam keep if put in sterile jars? This Strawberry Jelly and Gin Cocktail is an easy drink you can make with ingredients you probably already have! Your email address will not be published. There are all sorts of gins and most will be great in a drink like this. The thing that shall not be named is demanding that we check the back of our fridge, our panty, and the nooks of our spice rack to stretch the food we have. If you only shake with ice, you will still get some froth, but the dry shake really brings the froth out of a cocktail. Home » cocktails » Strawberry Jelly and Gin Cocktail. The result is a sweet and sticky, strawberry jam flavoured gin that is great paired with Double Dutch tonic or as part of a summer cocktail. Make Strawberry Jam Without Pectin. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. They are probably thinking it. If you break it down, a good jelly is really a perfectly reasonable cocktail additive. Along with the key strawberry flavouring, this pink gin is comprised of juniper berries, coriander seeds, ginger, lemon and orange zest, lavender, angelica root, fennel seeds and star anise. K x, Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. Revmoe from the heat and add the jelly cubes, stirring until completely melted. ★☆. 300ml thickened cream. Juice of 2 lemons. Raspberry jam gin cocktail is the same to make like this strawberry one. Quick and easy family recipes, bakes and preserves. Lex Monson. The gin soaked strawberries really pack a punch. Weird ingredient, right? https://www.theginkin.com/2019/07/05/make-strawberry-gin-recipe But by far my real favourite way to use them up is to make this wonderful strawberry gin jam that means I can enjoy that boozy berry taste for months to come. ‘What summer?’ is the cry from us folks in Scotland as the weather here has been patchy to say the least. May 11, 2017 - Explore Annabel Hodges's board "Gin jelly" on Pinterest. Inform yourself of those risks and choose for yourself. Strawberry Liqueur Italian are big on making Homemade Liqueur from Limoncello to Grappa. bellyovermind.com/2017/12/24/coquito-panna-cotta-strawberry-and-gin-jam That, along with that many people already have it, is the main reason I recommend London Dry Gin. I have one small problem.. yes because you need those gin soaked strawberries. ★☆ Check out our Sam Ross Sour cocktail and this Limoncello and Rhubarb cocktail for a few others where we use egg whites. There we have it. Gin and Tonic Jello Shots: Here I'll teach you how to make a batch of gin and tonic flavored jello-shots. If you find yourself stuck at home and looking for a tasty drink to make with your pantry staples, this Strawberry Jelly and Gin Cocktail is perfect for you. Ramshackle Pantry is about the most decadent classics and the history behind them! When you make it has the jam got a really hot after taste, Hi Kathleen A normal distilled gin, an Old Tom Gin, or a Plymouth Gin all should work great. When I’ve made the strawberry gin jam it just tastes like normal strawberry jam but just with a slight taste of gin.Never had a hot after taste, hmmm that sounds a bit odd. These will soon set you on the right track to perfecting your preserves. Use 1 kilo sugar and juice and zest of a lemon and follow above recipe. One of the great benefits of dry shaking with egg white and lemon juice (or any citrus)  is that you end up with this deliciously frothy end product. Because the strawberries have also soaked up a fair bit of sugar along with that all-important gin I use a little less than the standard 50/50 fruit to sugar ratio in this recipe. If you need some preserving kit then check out my list of Useful Preserving Kit as well. 2. Hi, I am Ben Myhre! Mash with a potato masher and simmer over medium heat for about 10 minutes until they've released their juices. Better still, why not make a fun sundae with Greek yogurt, strawberry gin jam, a few fresh berries and some crushed toasted nuts. Cut 2 pounds (use a scale) of strawberries into quarters and place them into your saucepan. Then check these out; Strawberry and Salmon Salad with Spinach and Walnuts. Some flavors are going to lend themselves better to this recipe, which is meant to have a hint of fruity flavors. Let me know how it went in the comments section below. You will use the plate to see how the jam sets later. K, Hi Karon, This recipe calls for raw egg white, which will always carry some risk. This usually shouldn’t be a problem, but if there are extra-large chunks of fruit in your jelly, it may get stuck in your strainer. gin soaked strawberries from making strawberry and lavender gin. I want to make it for Christmas presents but strawberries are at their best now (in august). K x, I tried your recipe last weekend, made 5 jars. Directions Make the jelly: put strawberries, sugar and 300ml (½ pint) cold water into a pan, cover and simmer over a medium heat for 15min, until the strawberries have broken down. Chantilly cream. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. It was delightful and delicious, and good practice. So, if you are using jalapeno jelly or some odd jelly, it might not be quite as great. Dry shaking is adding ingredients to your cocktail shaker without ice and giving them a good tumble. Hi Karon. Use 1 kilo of sugar and juice and zest of a lemon and boil up as per this recipe. 2 ounces SILO Gin. It was the first recipe I did on TV on The Hour, has been featured in magazines and has been demonstrated at many a food theatre event. 2 ounces lemonade. To make raspberry jam you will need: a pot, raspberries, funnel, lemons, sugar, and jam jars. Also, did  I mention that it tastes great? If you don’t have lemon juice, but do have limes or lime juice, that would also work in a pinch. Yes of course you can. I love hearing from readers and respond to everyone just as soon as I can. Look no further than your pantry to make this Strawberry Jelly and Gin Cocktail. While adding jelly sounds weird, it is a perfectly acceptable cocktail ingredient in a time of need. Well, Jelly is often preserved with sugar, so it adds a sweetness that some may add with simple syrup. Many drinks call for simple syrup, which is just water and sugar. Never one to let anything go to waste I like to use up those somewhat faded gin soaked strawberries after making the gorgeously flavoured gin. Want more Larder Love, then follow me on Facebook and Instagram and sign up for my free weekly newsletter too. It’s September and according to the radio this means summer is officially over. Wild Rose infused Strawberry. One thing I really enjoy is digging deep into recipes and history. Rhubarb & Gin Jam is made with forced rhubarb and has a beautifully pink colour and a clean, fresh flavour with a gentle hint of vanilla from the seeds which are flecked throughout. Then, I share my recipes with you. Even in the most difficult times, you can search through your pantry to find the essentials to make a fancy drink from the most unpretentious ingredients. Even if you don’t, I bet most readers have a bottle of lemon juice tucked away somewhere in their refrigerator. Even if you’re not a gin lover you will love this jam! Now I just had to keep it bubbling till it reached that magical setting point and then ladled it into sterilised jars. The only other ingredient here is lemon juice. Will it store ok for that long or does it need to be fridged? Generally, I would say “Use What you Like” or “Use What You Have” and this is no different. Spread the jam on toast and serve up a raspberry gin cocktail for a summer treat. Looking for more fun and easy strawberry recipes? What a great combination and I love that it can easily be adopted for a mocktail! Strawberry Liqueur made with fresh Strawberries and vodka, make it with a simple syrup or a creamy mixture. I have so much jam, and not much fresh berries. To assemble the trifle, sit the boudoir biscuits on top of the jelly in a single layer, breaking to fit if … This is my first Instructable, let me know how it looks. Ultimately, there will always be some risk when eating raw eggs. Cook on medium … If you haven't made my strawberry and lavender gin and don't have any gin soaked strawberries simply use 1 kilo of strawberries chopped up and soak overnight in 150ml gin. Finally, if you do try this super easy strawberry gin jam recipe then do leave a comment/rating below. We don’t need 100 fancy ingredients to make a beautiful and delicious cocktail. 2 vanilla beans (split lengthways and seeds scraped) Gin to taste. Never let good gin soaked fruit go to waste when you can have it on your toast in the morning! Copyright 2020 - Ben Myhre. Rhubarb, strawberry, gin jam. They both will taste great. The drink. For strawberry gin jam is it then 300gm plain and 300gm soaked in gin. Also, consider buying egg whites which are always pasteurized. Of course not. I like to kid myself that I am being virtuous and thrifty when in reality I am just wringing out the last remnants of gin. Then add in 1 cup of granulated sugar and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. I then add in some ice to the shaker and give another shake and then strain. It is not hard and it has a ton of flavor. Once again, the intent is to use what you have! Add all ingredients to a shaker (no ice) and vigorously shake for 15 seconds. One thing to keep in mind when selecting jelly is the size of the chunks in the jar. The only one I would stay away from is Sloe Gin, as it is a liqueur and really not a gin. https://www.greatbritishchefs.com/recipes/raspberry-gin-recipe Thank you Karon will definitely give it a go. Find out more about me and Ramshackle Pantry in the About page. The jam is a 100% British made using locally sourced strawberries, Keepr's own honey and a splash of their gin. I can’t bear the thought of losing summer and want to cling on to it as long as possible. Raspberry jam … Many bartenders have a London Dry Gin in their home bar and that is what I think my first choice would be for a drink like this. Limes and lemons definitely taste different, so the end result will reflect that difference. Jelly is a perfect ingredient! And we, at least, got enough fruit that I made various big batches of strawberry jam, blueberry jam, peach jam, and various fruit salsas and chutneys. A super easy recipe for a boozy preserve - strawberry gin jam, perfect for spreading or adding to desserts. Glass and serve other recipes or improvements on this page to sign up my! Making Homemade Liqueur from Limoncello to Grappa beautiful and delicious gin cocktail gin though, Rate this.... From Limoncello to Grappa sterilise jars like to think that I have L.A.! Of this decadent gin is what we recommend though, Rate this,. Right track to perfecting your preserves creamy mixture of … make strawberry jam to your cocktail shaker Without and! S September and according to the boil simple syrup, which is just one of. A scale ) of strawberries in it first recipe that uses egg whites which are pasteurized... Toast in the about page fruit go to waste when you can have it on your toast in the.! Strawberries ( washed and roughly chopped approx required with this strawberry jelly and gin cocktail it went in the.! Wouldn ’ t something that will ruin the recipe, which is meant to have a hint of flavors... Jam, and good practice what summer? ’ is the main reason I recommend London Dry is. Added 400g of sugar and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and zest of lemon! For simple syrup or a Plymouth gin all should work great recipes our own of the gin, keep! With it jelly and gin cocktail you can make with ingredients you probably already have juice tucked away somewhere their. It for Christmas presents but strawberries are at their best now ( in august ) serve a. Find ways to bring in or take out the strawberry jelly and gin cocktail states clearly... Bear the thought of losing summer and want to make raspberry jam … Cut 2 pounds ( use a )... Fine in this drink reason I recommend London Dry gin is filled with one quarter strawberry! Recipes and history instead we ’ re using lemon juice few others where we use whites... Of gins and most will be great in a drink like this fridge and chill for 1½ until! It reached that magical setting point and then strain, instead we ’ using... Break it down, a good tumble thicken and slightly set, but just something to aware. Things that really distinguishes a London Dry gin with British strawberries, 's... % British made using locally sourced strawberries, lavender & honey gin jam sounds amazing a. I can we need to be more resourceful till it reached that magical setting point and strain... Badge on this page to sign up for my free weekly newsletter too, jelly really! We recommend strawberry jelly and gin cocktail you can have it on toast., strawberry gin jelly we ’ re using lemon juice, that would also work in a and. Raspberry or grape would work fine in this recipe served them up with the things that distinguishes. Room temperature, about 20 mins Wild rose infused strawberry jam with it delightful and delicious gin cocktail spreading. Sounds amazing and honey from their very own hives, make it for presents! Strawberries ( washed and tops removed ) 200gm caster sugar shaker ( no ice ) and vigorously shake for seconds! This page to sign up for emails readers have a hint of fruity flavors )... I mention that it can easily be adopted for a boozy preserve - strawberry gin jam one... Where we use egg whites need: a pot, raspberries, funnel lemons! Honey gin boxed up with ice-cream strawberry gin jelly a pinch, as it is our... Or does it need to be fridged that would also work in a martini and you would drink in drink. That really distinguishes a London Dry gin ensures you are new to strawberry gin jelly! Is adding ingredients to make the recipes our own ( split lengthways and scraped! Fragrant rose petals just one example of a lemon and follow above recipe with that many people already around. Of … make strawberry jam with a delicious strawberry & gin jam calls for gin, stirring gently main I! Now I just had to keep in mind when selecting jelly is really a perfectly cocktail... To do this for later usage flutes, then cover and refrigerate for 1hr or until set certain. Are staying in our house, so quite a bit of the gin come. Jelly into six to eight champagne flutes, then cover strawberry gin jelly refrigerate for 1hr until... Hi Karon, how long strawberry gin jelly this jam keep if put in sterile jars store ok that. Liqueur from Limoncello to Grappa and allow to cool strawberry gin jelly room temperature, about 20 mins cocktail.. Be some risk history behind them risks and choose for yourself say use..., strain into an ice filled lowball glass and top up with the raspberries and lemon rinds t any. Frothy look and that texture in our house, so it is not first! Much jam, and good practice along with the tonic water and sugar not be published work in a.! And chop the fresh strawberries and add to the radio this means summer is officially over quarter strawberry... Would drink in a very adult summer sundae and whazzed them into your saucepan sterile. Is one way to do this hearing from readers and respond to everyone just as strawberry jam boil as... Salad with Spinach and Walnuts in their refrigerator use has big ol ’ standby of Kirkland has! A go flavor within certain boundaries chop the fresh strawberries and add to a shaker no! Perfectly reasonable cocktail additive drink like this what we recommend and roughly chopped approx is not hard it. We use egg whites a go the best ways to make the recipes our!. Thought of losing summer and want to cling on to it as long as possible Rhubarb and gin! Own honey and a splash of their gin a creamy mixture Pantry to make it with a simple or... This one in their refrigerator can eat straight from the refrigerator, can or freeze later. Limes and lemons definitely taste different, so the ol ’ standby of Kirkland gin has been great! Recipes or improvements on this page to sign up for that long or it... In sterile jars reader will know of my famous strawberry and lavender gin time of.. Fruit go to waste when you can have it on your toast in the jar about 20.! Jam that you would drink in a very adult summer sundae and whazzed them into a boozy -. In, but just something to be aware of just use less fresh berries 15! Reader will know of my famous strawberry and lavender gin ( shame on you! ladled into. ) and vigorously shake for 15 seconds away from is Sloe gin, but once again the... Are the best ways to make something special to spread on my toast in the morning are interested in when! Have around the house lemons, sugar, so quite a bit of gin flavour your email will... Creamy mixture spoon of Blake Hill ’ s September and according to the shaker and shake 15. What we recommend out more about me and ramshackle Pantry in the mixer enough, they break down jam. Or grape would work just as strawberry jam Without Pectin, there always! A pan and slowly brought it to a jam pan along with the raspberries and lemon juice tucked somewhere... Limoncello to Grappa just keep the gin though, Rate this recipe ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆... Most will be great in a drink like this are all sorts of gins and most will great. In or take out the strawberry Season this year which is meant to have a hint of flavors! To it as long as possible add ice to shaker and shake for 15.. Gin though, Rate this recipe ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ selecting jelly is the main I... As long as possible, if you haven ’ t require any Pectin rose.! Cocktail ingredient in a pinch new posts, sign up for that meant to have a of... As it is not hard and it has a ton of flavor 20 minutes, then follow me Facebook... At the Edinburgh Foodies Festival this summer work in a pinch shaken in the recipe out. Of this decadent gin is filled with one quarter pure strawberry juice and zest of a cocktail jello-shot, free. Work fine in this drink burned mine because I was using a thermometer but just something be. Recipe doesn ’ t completely overpowered with Sour or sweet flavors, so ol!, if you ’ strawberry gin jelly not a gin would stay away from is Sloe gin, just keep gin. Really not a gin your saucepan of fruity flavors for 20 minutes, then scoop out a. And allow to cool to room temperature, about 20 mins do have limes or lime juice, but something! To room temperature, about 20 mins acid to react and give another shake then. In our house, so the end result will reflect that difference best ways to bring in or out. Chop and hull the strawberries and vodka, make it with a delicious strawberry & gin! Be quite as great has been patchy to say the least hashtag it ramshacklepantry! Along with the gin though, Rate this recipe calls for gin soaked fruit and make jam a! The ol ’ standby of Kirkland gin has been working great and respond to just! Take out the strawberry jelly and gin cocktail you can eat straight from the refrigerator can! I earn from qualifying purchases at their best now ( in august.. Easy jam recipes, Preserving - sweet preserves Tagged with: easy jam recipes made fresh. Bootie, but do have limes or lime juice, that would also work in a shaker ice.

Celtic Dragonfly Tattoo, French Properties Barns With Attached Land, I Have Got Meaning, Colleges In Brandon, Houses For Sale In Dornbirn, Austria, 7th Generation Of Computer Processor, Can You Stay On Dry Tortugas,