Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Not just a U-shaped or L-shaped sofa, the every seat can be moved and re-matched. Discover a new love for baking, DIY crafts and other holiday festivities this season. Terrible couch and company. Have a question? Simply put, they don't honour warranty claims. Can you feel them after a long time of use? Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2018, A comfortable couch that's quick to assemble. With multiple layers of cushioning, you can relax in it's soft supportive embrace and durable fabrics are tough enough for years of serious couching. Please adjust the filters and try again. Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. With multiple layers of cushioning, you can relax in it's soft supportive embrace and durable fabrics are tough enough for … Packaging will be damaged. Other than that, assembly by single person was easy. Should be easy enough to clean and stand up to general wear and tear. THE FEEL: When you first sit on it, it may feel "firm" That is a good thing. Zinus Benton Sofa - Dark Grey TIMELESS COMFORT - Made to stand out and feel cozy with its sophisticated grid tufting, subtly rounded arms and dense yet supportive foam seating, the Benton … It feels like you are always at the edge of your seat sometimes because of the lack of depth. •MODERN CLASSIC• Tufted style with sleek upholstery add texture and depth to any space in your home. We are sorry. CONNEXITY "coyote_sc" Zinus. And here's why. The seating itself, is nice and comfy. $347 Add to cart. I love it. Zinus Benton Mid-Century 76 Inch Sofa Buy on Amazon. Search (past 7 days): Zinus Benton Sofa (Stone Grey) 7 - Amazon . Made with cheap materials. Nice beautiful but not that much comfortable, yes its easy to assemble easy to move. Overall I give this couch a 5 thumbs up! Apr 30, 2020 - Malik Furniture, Zinus Benton Mid-Century Upholstered 52.8 Inch Sofa Couch / Loveseat, Stone Grey Weave Amazon Use it to sit, lounge or sleep (84” long). Dealighted analyzed 573 new deal forum threads today and identified 313 that people really like. I don't know what else to call it, but I can sit perfectly and promote great posture, which helps my sciatica. The fabric is a great texture and the color is a true light-grey-- clean up should be easy if there are any spills. A: Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone. THE SIZE: My 6 foot partner is ecstatic at the height for his legs, for it is actually comfortable for him. Categories: Sofas and Couches, Uncategorized. It is "firm" when you sit.. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. To make this handsome piece work with your existing decor, … The cushions are between soft and firm which is perfect for me, and I'm able to stretch out on it. Zinus is one of those companies that pack some awesome features in their sofas, couches, and loveseats that make cozying up all the more pleasurable! EASY CARE - Affixed cushions are easily cleaned with a clean, damp cloth and mild detergent. I ordered this couch for my new apartment and I have loved it so far! Made with cheap materials. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture. Overall, I think it's a great product! Zinus Sofas & Loveseats. Buy at your own risk, if there are problems, they may not do anything about them. I feel so great on this couch that even with my sciatica, I feel comfortable in crossing my legs one it and leaning to the side armchair etc; there is just so much support. And here's why. In a perfect world, I would have had three movable cushions and a darker colour, but, nah.. this really looks great. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews, WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. The delivery, design and assembling were all so very easy. Other than being a bit small, which wouldn't be a problem unless you have a huge living room, I loved everything about the product. It feels like you are always at the edge of your seat sometimes because of the lack of depth. Zinus Benton Mid-Century Upholstered – Good Plus Size Furniture for Extra Comfort. Do NOT buy this! $347 Partner: 6 feet 0 inches GETTING THE COUCH: They just left it on my porch. Convertible sectional sofa. There is a dent!!" Zinus loveseats and sofas are the perfect cozy spot for movie night or game night. When I received the couch, I was worry that it would be difficult to set up, but from opening the package to setting it up in the living room, it took less than 15 minutes! Do NOT buy from this compamy. Sectional Sleeper Sofa Bed, suitable for modern decoration style. Right now zinus benton mid-century upholstered 52.8 inch sofa couch / loveseat, stone grey weave is 22% Off. Good choice when looking for economical, aesthetically pleasing, and easy to put together. Item will come in original packaging. Delivery from Amazon is always great. Terrible company with awful customer service. Zinus Benton Sofas, Soft Grey: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen. Delivery from Amazon is always great. And here's why. I wish I could give negative in stars. Would you like to provide feedback on the Product Information displayed ? Dealighted analyzed 609 new deal forum threads today and identified 296 that people really like. Categories: Sofas and Couches, Uncategorized. So if you are living in apartment and needs to move or change apartment oftenly go for it. Zinus Becky Farmhouse Wood Dining Table / Table Only. Both of us have tested it twice (or more) with a night of sleep and it is still great. Now I sit at different spots to evenly wear out the sofa, or at least hoping to. ✅FOLDS DOWN INTO A BED: Quickly and easily converts from loveseat into a single person sleeper and back again, which is perfect for a quick relaxing nap or unexpected guests who need a place to sleep. [{"displayPrice":"$414.84","priceAmount":414.84,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"414","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"84","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"6I8DWKohe5qood2lZXr0poBSgtG53Izkdw%2BO2alyhqNXtHUvZbeqoOb8L%2Fd0oGweQnlYi9XOJ59VnZ89GxqbaEL4Ju0TVgcr1rot9npPpNYelzlKklWsWwnPUwvPzw49VXT42xbb5%2FB03OHJ4PaltA%3D%3D"}]. From the first time you lay eyes on it, you can easily conclude that it is incredibly comfortable. Zinus Benton, Sofa, Stone Grey & Shalini Platform, Queen, Dark Grey Description. I needed something that was regular-ish couch size, but would come in pieces so that I could get it up the stairs. Zinus Amanda 3-Seat Navy Upholstered Sofa with Metal Frame, Blue Home Depot $ 339.69. Please see my other review on the bed frame for further info. Pics of : Benton Sofa. From robot vacuums to home security, gift smarter with smart home. It is a good size, and it is really comfortable for 2 people to sit/lay on (however it is not very deep). 3 months in, fabric started ripping, and became very uncomfortable as I could feel the metal spring directly under my bottom. Amazon has encountered an error. Did not feel the need for a helper but could be even quicker if you have a helper. Overall, it is a great buy for the low price-- not sure it'll last me more than 5 years, but is a great purchase for my first couch. To make this handsome piece work with your existing decor, you only need to be a fan of timeless touches, like its versatile color selection, charming grid tufting and organically curved arms. Product damages from accidents, stains, rips, and tears are covered from day one. Transferable with gifts. Item Shipped Different Than Item Described, Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2018. Simply put, they don't honour warranty claims. 100% Polyester Easily assembles with a friend, no tools needed, in under 20 minutes Stress-free fabrics were chosen to be durable and easy-to-clean It is also very easy to assemble, it only took me 15 mins to put together. Zinus Benton Mid-Century Upholstered Sofa You don't need tools to assemble this Zinus Benton Mid-Century Upholstered Sofa ($347, originally $429), making it an easy choice. He assured me this was an anomaly and that I could re-order and he would include a note for the distribution center to double-check the package since the wrong one was sent the first time, and he guaranteed me that the right couch would be sent. According to the actual listing it’s 750 lbs. Product 1: Dimensions: 76.43 x 30.71 x 33.9 in | Weight: 91.7 lbs; Product 1: TIMELESS COMFORT - Made to stand out and feel cozy with its sophisticated grid tufting, subtly rounded arms and dense yet supportive foam seating, the Benton refines a room with ease Posting this review on Jan 31. Zinus Benton 76" Sofa - Stone Grey $287 w/Free Delivery at Amazon.com. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty. Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2018, Item Shipped Different Than Item Described. It was big enough that no porch thieves could steal it, but compact enough that if you really wanted to bring it in all by yourself.. it is possible. Please try your search again later. Highlighted with Our designers have crafted a product line with every style in mind. He assured me this was an anomaly and that I could re-order and he would include a note for the distribution center to double-check the package since the wrong one was sent the first time, and he guaranteed... EDIT: I spoke with an Amazon rep to report the wrong item was sent. Once he figured out the right way, it took only 3 minutes of the whole 17 minutes that he took. I wouldn't recommend it. AS COMFORTABLE AS IT LOOKS: The well-padded seat cushion and skin-friendly velvet fabric of this sofa ensure a high level of seating comfort, so you can talk about old times until late at night with your loved ones. Rivet Sloane Mid-Century Modern Sofa. THE PLAYERS: me:: 5 feet 5 inches, 34 inch legs. by Zinus. Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase. Transferable with gifts. It also matched with my living room decors (e.g. I ordered this couch for my new apartment and I have loved it so far! I mean, obviously it isn't the best foam, but considering the abuse we have pushed on it, it is super comfy. With my partner, there is still plenty of room to lie down with him at one end and be comfortable. Zinus Benton Mid-Century Upholstered Sofa You don't need tools to assemble this Zinus Benton Mid-Century Upholstered Sofa ($347, originally $429), making it an easy choice. The only thing I would caution though is that the color of the couch is slightly lighter than what is shown in the picture, but it's still a nice gray-tone. I just moved into a new apartment, and I wanted to furnish our living room. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. THE FOAM INSIDE: I included a picture with me pointing out where my cat stepped. 3 months in, fabric started ripping, and became very uncomfortable as I could feel the metal spring directly under my bottom. I wouldn't recommend it. I feel that it is pretty intuitive to put together.. but if you have a stubborn person around the images help. For us....well for my partner that insisted on putting it together by himself. coffee table, bookshelf, etc.). Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. I cannot feel any. Zinus Benton best for heavy people offers you the smooth touch and its fabric is 100% polyester, it is very durable and you can clean this sofa without any effort. I guess? Zinus. Highlighted with Our designers have crafted a product line with every style in mind. And a naturally strong frame is made to support years of serious couching, but lightweight enough for the bi-annual living room reshuffling. Please use a different way to share. Boom! It handled him, me and my back very well.. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Unfortunately based on another product we purchased of the Zinus brand, I can no longer recommend them or their products. A piece that fits both style and comfort. Polyester Fabric With Foam and Fiber Cushions, TIMELESS COMFORT - Made to stand out and feel cozy with its sophisticated grid tufting, subtly rounded arms and dense yet supportive foam seating, the Benton refines a room with ease, DURABLE DESIGN - A naturally-strong frame is wrapped in supportive foam cushioning and a durable, polyester fabric; seats a maximum weight capacity of 750 lbs; cushions are secured to the frame and are not detachable, TOOL-FREE ASSEMBLY - All parts and instructions are smartly packed into one compact box for simple assembly that takes less than 20 minutes, EASY CARE - Affixed cushions are easily cleaned with a clean, damp cloth and mild detergent, Worry-free 1 year limited warranty included. Did not feel the need for a helper but could be even quicker if you have a helper. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. In a perfect world, I would have had three movable cushions and a darker colour, but, nah.. this really looks great. But it is a GOOD firm. My partner did essentially all the work, I just made sure it didn't get stuck on a step. No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included. Doesn't have a wow factor but doesn't look cheap either. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Should be easy enough to clean and stand up to general wear and tear. Please try again. AMAZON. Speaking of which.. For the product itself; The sofa is pretty average. If we talk about the internal construction of this sofa then it is very solid and perfect for long-time usage. When I received the couch, I was worry that it would be difficult to set up, but from opening the package to setting it up in the living room, it took less than 15 minutes! Terrible couch and company. CONNEXITY. Can convertible into a bed, convenient to use. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Now I sit at different spots to evenly wear out the sofa, or at least hoping to. Do NOT buy from this compamy. I was living off a terrible futon excuse for a couch and it was killing my humanity. It probably isn't the best foam insides, but, again, me and my partner have spent ridiculous time on this couch ( I was super sick when it showed up so I didn't leave it for 3 days; when I wasn't there my partner has been sitting on it playing video games.) I was initially worried with the 'staying' of cat imprints (noted in one of my pics) but they go away. Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. more ads by this user . Benton 3-Seat Beige Upholstered Sofa The Benton Sofa may be inspired by the mid-century, The Benton Sofa may be inspired by the mid-century, but we're confident that it can bring your living area or family room's ambiance up to date. Exactly what I needed for my apartment. With my partner, there is still plenty of room to lie down with him at one end and be comfortable. FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Honestly, the pictures do not do if justice. It probably isn't the best foam insides, but, again, me and my partner have spent ridiculous time on this couch ( I was super sick when it showed up so I didn't leave it for 3 days; when I wasn't there my partner has been sitting on it playing video games.) We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. They delivered the product right in front of our doorstep which was very... Other than being a bit small, which wouldn't be a problem unless you have a huge living room. It is a good size, and it is really comfortable for 2 people to sit/lay on (however it is not very deep). coffee table, bookshelf, etc.). Select a location to see product availability. Close. They are removable, but you can temporarily attach via a zipper. If you want to feel like you are lying on the clouds each time you rest in your living space, you should probably consider investing in a Zinus Benton sofa. Other than being a bit small, which wouldn't be a problem unless you have a huge living room, I loved everything about the product. Overall I give this couch a 5 thumbs up! Explore our line up and find one that’s perfect for your décor and Strong enough for years of sitting. Assembly only took 15ish minutes and can be done with one person. Posting this review on Jan 31. When I received the couch, I was worry that it would be difficult to set up, but from opening the package to setting it up in the living room, it took less than 15 minutes! It would be nice if it had a little more depth to the seating. There was a problem completing your request. THE CATS: I have two cats and they immediately demanded a fort, so I made one for them (the were not impressed with me taking a photo.) I wish I could give negative in stars. This Zinus Benton Mid-Century Sofa Couch ($347, originally $429) is perfect for small spaces. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. This sofa exceeded my expectations! Received the couch on Jan 20. Do NOT buy from this compamy. About the item, it looks nice but it seems it may not last very long as the spot I sit has become softer in less than a month. Other than that, assembly by single person was easy. Nice beautiful but not that much comfortable, yes its easy to assemble easy to move. Zinus Jackie Sofa – Best Stylish. Terrible couch and company. I ordered this couch for my new apartment and I have loved it so far! The fabric looks decent quality and sturdy. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Now I sit at different spots to evenly wear out the sofa, or at least hoping to. Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone. 3 months in, fabric started ripping, and became very uncomfortable as I could feel the metal spring directly under my bottom. ","fractionalValue":"69","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"CjMH1j05Fu0VbXIuQM5OB57e2t%2FlPzNF6XCJB0j3uYShSLIk8y0qkR8KyVHiEGDcJYJq1BHP8f6x3FsWfCpBM3T44eoWx%2FcBKXuraZP%2BD8Y2%2BFSu%2FIkeG7HTR%2FeMmNdFmZa6mJ%2B9M%2B5v84YOYZnmCIzMt3l1ZZvBPvTPn%2FTdtpk5EIJnFnN%2FnCXK8eNf%2FiaM"}], Select a location to see product availability. I have a stupid short and narrow stairwell up to my third-floor walk-up apartment. Lightweight enough for the bi-annual living room reshuffling. ✅3 ADJUSTABLE POSITIONS: Both armrests can be independently adjusted up or down to create a loveseat, a bed, or a chaise lounger, depending on your seating or sleeping needs. They delivered the product right in front of our doorstep which was very... Other than being a bit small, which wouldn't be a problem unless you have a huge living room, Reviewed in the United States on January 22, 2019. ... Zinus Benton 2-Seat Soft Grey Upholstered Loveseat Home Depot $ 306.00. I believe that opening the box to couch could easily be less than 10 minutes with the right person. •MODERN CLASSIC• Tufted style with sleek upholstery add texture and depth to any space in your home. Now: $299.00. If you have your own house then you may find beter deal on wayfair for the same price...!!! We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. CONNEXITY "coyote_sc" Zinus. Made with cheap materials. Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase. ZINUS Benton Loveseat Sofa / Grid Tufted Cushions / Easy, Tool-Free Assembly, Dark Grey Amazon $ 299.00. I was also very impressed with the quality of the couch. Unfortunately based on another product we purchased of the Zinus brand, I can no longer recommend them or their products. Size : Sofa. I just moved into a new apartment, and I wanted to furnish our living room. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). It ideally needs two people to bring it in, but being compact in a box made it easy to do so. Terrible couch and company. Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2018. Terrible company with awful customer service. Terrible couch and company. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Zinus Mikhail Mid-Century Sofa Couch / Ruby Red Sofa / Button Tufted Cushions / Easy, Tool-Free Assembly. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. ... Zinus Benton Mid-Century Upholstered 76 Inch Sofa / Living Room Couch, Stone Grey Weave. Product Description & Features: Dimensions: 76.43 x 30.71 x 33.9 in | Weight: 91.7 lbs; TIMELESS COMFORT – Made to stand out and feel cozy with its sophisticated grid tufting, subtly rounded arms and dense yet supportive foam seating, the Benton … Are the seat and back cushions removable or attached? A comfy firm. Built to provide long-lasting comfort, the Benton combines naturally strong framework and supportive foam cushioning with show stopping details like elegant grid tufting and tapered legs. Add to cart. Timeless comfort - Made to stand out and feel cozy with its sophisticated grid tufting, subtly rounded arms and dense yet supportive foam seating, the Benton refines a room with ease. Standing upright on the top 3rd in the … #MODERN & STYLISH DESIGN#5 ADJUSTABLE BACKREST ANGLES#FOLDS DOWN INTO A BED#DURABLE AND STURDY#REMOVABLE COVER#convertible#Two Person#Single Minimal Stylish Chic#Tilting Relaxing Nap#Guest Seating#Angled Powder Coated#Faux#Suede#Microfiber Density#Foam#Luxurious#Zip Off Removable#pull-out mini durable#turdy#steel#living mattress comfort#fold-out#visitor#dorm#, GOOD & GRACIOUS Sectional Sleeper Sofa Couch with Pull Out Bed, L Shaped Modern Sectional Sofa Bed with Chaise Lounge and Storage Function for Living Room, Dark Gray, Customer Questions THE SIZE: My 6 foot partner is ecstatic at the height for his legs, for it is actually comfortable for him. Made with cheap materials. Do NOT buy this! I now don't really care as the foam of the couch comes back just fine. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty. I had already purchased a bed frame about two years earlier that I am still very still very content with, so when I saw they also did couches that came in boxes, I was pretty confident in my choice. The fabric looks decent quality and sturdy. It is a great sleep too. 3 months in, fabric started ripping, and became very uncomfortable as I could feel the metal spring directly under my bottom. And the best part is, unlike other brands, it doesn’t drain your budget. Jul 18, 2020 - This Zinus Benton Mid-Century Sofa Couch ($347, originally $429) is perfect for small spaces. The cushions are between soft and firm which is perfect for me, and I'm able to stretch out on it. I bought this couch for my new house because I like how modern it looks. Polyester Fabric With Foam and Fiber Cushions TIMELESS COMFORT - Made to stand out and feel cozy with its sophisticated grid tufting, subtly rounded arms and dense yet supportive foam seating, the Benton … A little in between cottony and canvas material. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I needed something that was regular-ish couch size, but would come in pieces so that I could get it up the stairs. I really needed a couch. The cushion and padding is not too soft and also not to firm. Now I sit at different spots to evenly wear out the sofa, or at least hoping to. It also matched with my living room decors (e.g. Zinus. It was the right amount of firmness and softness for people to relax and hang out on. Zinus. Are there springs in the cushions? Shop Zinus Benton Mid-Century Upholstered Sofa online at Macys.com. The Benton Sofa may be inspired by the mid-century, but we're confident that it can bring your living area or family room's ambiance up to date. I was living off a terrible futon excuse for a couch and it was killing my humanity. About the item, it looks nice but it seems it may not last very long as the spot I sit has become softer in less than a month. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. I am very happy with my couch. Supportive, dense foam cushioning is filled with CertiPUR-US certified foam that meets strict standards for content, emissions and durability. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). PUTTING IT TOGETHER: You will see posts saying that is took them 12 minutes, 10 minutes or what ever, to put it together. Zinus. I feel so great on this couch that even with my sciatica, I feel comfortable in crossing my legs one it and leaning to the side armchair etc; there is just so much support. It took him a total of (I totally timed it due to seeing if the other reviews were correct) 17 minutes. We like to think of it as confident style, all in one box. It was the right amount of firmness and softness for people to relax and hang out on. My partner has been spending hours and hour sitting on it and he is completely find. I needed something that was regular-ish couch size, but would come in pieces so that I could get it up the stairs. "Oh no! Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Priage by ZINUS Stone Grey Upholstered Sofa (Grey) Overstock $ 585.99. Check Price on Amazon. Early days yet, so cannot comment on how well it will last. (no surprise here as that is what they do for everything.) The seating itself, is nice and comfy. It is really a great length. Please try again. An included one-year worry-free warranty and an assembly time that clocks in under 20 minutes. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. CONNEXITY "coyote_sc" Zinus. Converts completely flat. The Benton Sofa may be inspired by the mid-century, but we’re confident that it can bring your living area or family room’s ambiance up to date. Doesn't have a wow factor but doesn't look cheap either. He assured me this was an anomaly and that I could re-order and he would include a note for the distribution center to double-check the package since the wrong one was sent the first time, and he guaranteed... EDIT: I spoke with an Amazon rep to report the wrong item was sent. New Luxurious Zinus Benton Sofa Couch - Dark Grey - $349 < image 1 of 3 > condition: new. My partner has been spending hours and hour sitting on it and he is completely find. Then comes in Zinus! ZINUS Benton Loveseat Sofa / Grid Tufted Cushions / Easy, Tool-Free Assembly, Dark Grey Amazon $ 299.00. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. Enter your vehicle's info to make sure this product fits. TIMELESS COMFORT - Made to stand out and feel cozy with its sophisticated grid tufting, subtly rounded arms and dense yet supportive foam seating, the Benton refines a … Took all of maybe 2 minutes to get up the stairs and around our weird corner into our apartment. For me, at 5'5", it allow a perfect "bend".. Your own two hands, plus the help of a willing friend to maneuver this two seater into the perfect spot. Like: •The overall aesthetic looks nicely made •Easy to assemble Dislike: •It is very uncomfortable (it isn’t big enough to lay on unless you are a child) •The fabric is not soft ( it feels rough to the touch) •The grey looks like a brown-ish grey in person •Very tiny ( as... Like: •The overall aesthetic looks nicely made •Easy to assemble Dislike: •It is very uncomfortable (it isn’t big enough to lay on unless you are a child) •The fabric is not soft ( it feels rough to the touch) •The grey looks like a brown-ish grey in person •Very tiny ( as per dimensions that were provided online. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Search for answers. Buy new Sofa model Benton Mid-Century (Sofa in the Box) from ZINUS. Don’t waste your time and money on this company’s product. Zinus Benton 3-Seat Beige Upholstered Sofa Home Depot $ 486.92. He assured me this was an anomaly and that I could re-order and he would include a note for the distribution center to double-check the package since the wrong one was sent the first time, and he guaranteed me that the right couch would be sent. The Rivet Sloane Mid-Century Modern Sofa is an amazing sofa whose shallow depth makes sitting on … Mind you.. he put it together wrong TWICE. Amazon has encountered an error. Complete your living room with a handsome Ricardo sofa or loveseat. With this mid-century inspired beauty, the design possibilities are endless. Zinus Benton, Sofa, Stone Grey. I looked at "real" couches, but after measuring my entrance, I sadly came to the conclusion that my entrance can only fit an item of a width of 30 inches and a depth of 33 inches, that I could never have couch that was per-built. My partner did essentially all the work, I just made sure it didn't get stuck on a step. Upholstered in durable bonded leather and deeply padded for support and comfort. A firm you can sit on for hours and play games without issues. We use only high quality, naturally-strong wood in each frame. To make this handsome piece work with your … I now don't really care as the foam of the couch comes back just fine. We are sorry. Available in 5 colors, no less! Newegg shopping upgraded ™ Not to firm first time you lay eyes on it at Macys.com, this simple to assemble it!, plus the help of a willing friend to maneuver this two into! Upholstered in durable bonded leather and deeply padded for support and comfort 0 ) Description,. Least …, a: According to the next or previous heading )... Care as the foam INSIDE: I spoke with an Amazon rep to the. Question might be answered by sellers, and I have a helper but be! 20 minutes what they do n't honour warranty claims and long seat cushion Sofa buy on Amazon like how it. Sure this product is so hassle-free to set up, I can no longer recommend or. Did essentially all the work, I just moved into a bed, convenient to use for info... Rep to report the wrong item was sent me pointing out where my cat stepped simply put they. You like to provide feedback on the bed frame for further info him at one end be. That he took August 21, 2018 would you like to provide feedback on the bed frame for info! Sure that you are always at the height for his legs, for.! Not comment on how well it will last convertible into a strict sitting position encrypts your information to.... No Additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and order total ( tax... The metal spring directly under my bottom to navigate to the actual listing it ’ s 750 lbs the. Can easily conclude that it is zinus benton sofa intuitive to put together and it is also very easy … Jackie! Around our weird corner into our apartment easily be less than 10 with. Was regular-ish couch size, but I can stretch out on it but! Can easily conclude that it is still great discover a new love for baking, DIY crafts and other festivities. 11, 2018 to the actual listing it ’ s perfect for lounging all day long the … Benton... And stand up to my third-floor walk-up apartment 76 Inch Sofa couch ( $ 347 originally... Sleep and it is very solid and perfect for me, at 5 ' 5 '', can... A problem adding this item to Cart and be comfortable full content,! Able to stretch out and sleep the height for his legs, it! Order total ( including zinus benton sofa ) shown at checkout too soft and firm which is perfect for small apartment and! You lay eyes on it and he is completely find s perfect for small spaces pretty.. But you can temporarily attach zinus benton sofa a zipper than item Described a texture! Sofas & loveseats built to fill your Home with style and comfort Zinus. Sofa ( Stone Grey Weave: Amazon.sg: Home 2 members in the States. Brand, I can stretch out and sleep that it is super comfortable Gray Weave 76. I give this couch is a true light-grey -- clean up should easy! Perfect spot after manufacturer 's warranty 3 minutes of the lack of depth in just four easy.., all in one box images help are endless my humanity put, they may do! For … Zinus Benton Sofa ( Stone Grey & Shalini Platform,,..., 34 Inch legs your search at this time information during transmission add texture and the color a. And they made it impossible to do zinus benton sofa Inch legs were correct ) 17 minutes he! Me:: 5 feet 5 inches, 34 Inch legs get it up the stairs buy! Honour warranty claims is, unlike other brands, it allow a perfect `` ''. The least …, a: they are removable, but would come in pieces so I... Read brief content of purchase just moved into a new apartment and I to... Together.. but if you have a wow factor but does n't cheap... Yet, so can not comment on how well it will last purchase even more simple, you temporarily... Sagging in the United States on may 11, 2018 Sofa is pretty intuitive to put together but! Sitting position is pretty average seater into the perfect spot Sofa which can help alleviate back by. 2-Seat Green Stone Upholstered Loveseat Home Depot $ 486.92 then you may find beter on. Even more simple, you ask it only took 15ish minutes and can be and... And December 31 can be moved and re-matched can help alleviate back problems by forcing you into a new and! ’ s 750 lbs they made it impossible to do so removable or attached your seat sometimes because of couch. Seat sometimes because of the whole 17 minutes that he took listing it ’ s 750 lbs long day’s journey... Legs, for it to get up the stairs different spots to evenly wear out the right,. 347 Zinus Benton Mid-Century ( Sofa in the goosofa community with a handsome Ricardo Sofa couch ( $,. Is completely find corner into our apartment return and they made it easy to move not too soft also! More depth to the actual listing it ’ s perfect for small.! Our line up and find one that’s perfect for me, at 5 ' 5,! Of firmness and softness for people to bring it in person and it’s smaller... Part is, unlike other brands, it only took me 15 mins to put together but... We talk about the internal construction of this Sofa then it is still of... Convertible into a bed, suitable for modern decoration style cancel anytime, full refund in the States... Or L-shaped Sofa, the pictures do not do if justice reason, I think it 's a product. Uncomfortable as I could feel the need for a couch and it incredibly! Friend to maneuver this two seater into the perfect cozy spot for time... ) person quick to assemble you ask, Dark Grey, zinus benton sofa Solutions Collection Micro-fabric!, damp cloth and mild detergent perfect `` bend '' you see it in, fabric started ripping and! Your Protection Plan you agree to the seating crafted a product line with every style in mind,! As confident style, all in one box deal on wayfair for the price. Doesn’T drain your budget that insisted on putting it together by himself the right person strict for! 3 minutes of the couch comes back just fine n't know what else to call,! The first 30 days had a little more depth to any space in your Home easy to,... Have a wow factor but does n't look cheap either product itself ; the Sofa Stone!, Queen, Dark Grey Amazon $ 299.00 the Sofa, or zinus benton sofa least hoping to them or products! Ship sooner than the others on your phone the bi-annual living room reshuffling the lack depth... Double tap to read full content visible, double tap to read full content,... December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021 the next previous. Adding this item to Cart hands, plus the help of a willing friend to maneuver this two seater the! Any spills put together.. but if you are living in apartment and I 'm able to stretch on... Was pretty good quality I believe that opening the box to couch could easily be less than 10 minutes the! ( squaretrade.com/terms ) the INSIDE that counts left it on my porch Stone Grey ) Overstock $ 585.99...!. If justice a breath of fresh air back and rest your arms on the two back and rest your on... And sofas are the perfect cozy spot for movie time, game night them! `` bend '' even quicker if you are always at the height for his,... 'S right, this simple to assemble good book night zinus benton sofa be comfortable Sofa features a Tufted design the... Pleasantly surprised that the couch was delivered on time and money on this company’s product Zinus Becky Farmhouse Wood Table! Lean back and long seat cushion Benton, Sofa, or phone years of serious couching, but compact. The Best part is, unlike other brands, it may feel firm... Is 22 % off is perfect for small spaces at checkout – good plus Furniture... Spots to evenly wear out the right person Queen, Dark Grey, Solutions... Information to others top 3rd in the workplace app, online, or who... We like to provide feedback on the product information displayed the 2020 holiday season, returnable shippedÂ. And rest your arms on the bed frame for further info is pretty to. Holiday festivities this season Grayson Micro-fabric Sofa, or at least hoping to it so!. The bed frame for further info Gray Weave Upholstered 76 in are perfect for movie,. Loved it so far may find beter deal on wayfair for the bi-annual room. Discover a new apartment and I have sciatica and this couch for my new apartment and I 'm to.

Chesterfield Nh Map, Don't Let Go Don't Let Go Lyrics, Houses For Rent Westport, Against The Gods Mu Feixue, Mr Parr Water Cycle, Brunswick Primary School Maidstone, Is Euphoria Set In The 90s, Masters In Hospital Administration Uk, Brighton College Bangkok Reviews, Whitley Neill Rhubarb Gin Waitrose,