Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Log in. Watch Queue Queue. After our initial meeting with Annette from Explore Property, we knew that she was the agent for us as she ticked all of the boxes. Real Estate (Agents) (6) Investment (3) Location. Explore Property Cairns Lead Agent Daniel Gibbs Sales Agent. 260 Waterworks Road, Ashgrove, 4060. Suburbs. Find a Explore Property - Cairns office in another location. Profile. Maps. Tracked 0 properties. She kept me up to date through out the entire process, which was greatly appreciated as I live overseas. Visit us now for more details. Explore Property Cairns has sold 99 properties in the last 12 months, with an average sale price of $353k and total sales valued at $34.6m*.. For all your local property needs in this area, get in touch with Michelle. Real Estate & Property for sale in Cairns - Greater Region, QLD. Explore Property Cairns 2, 140 Mulgrave Road Westcourt, Cairns, QLD 4870 Karl Latham. 5 Hetherton Street, Smithfield. 499 properties sold by Explore Property - Cairns. Explore Property Moreton Bay Region - REAL ESTATE (AGENTS), INVESTMENT, Cairns, 4870, Mulgrave Road 140, TEL: 0740314..., Australia, On this page : Explore Property Moreton Bay Region, AU102405120. Agents. Explore Property Cairns sales reviews on RateMyAgent. Verified review. Contact your local real estate agent today. Elise has developed and maintained positive, longstanding professional relationships within the Cairns community. She also genuinely takes the time to get to know and build a rapport with you. 328 Followers, 202 Following, 253 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Explore Property Cairns (@explore_property_cairns) I would not hesitate to recommend Elise, she has truly been fantastic from start to finish. For Sale. Sales Leasing Mortgage Brokers Search Search. sold 71 houses, 25 apartments and 3 blocks of land or rural properties by private treaty, and these properties were on the market for an average of 92 days.. View and compare verified buyer & seller reviews and property statistics with other real estate agencies. List Map Inspections Auctions. Oliver Voss. Watch Queue Queue Close 4.9. 07 403 Call Email Properties (126) Filters . Your Local real estate agent Ashley Arnold from 3/140 Mulgrave Road, Westcourt QLD has leased 20 listings in the last 12 months and currently has 2 listings for rent. The team at . My husband and I recently purchased a house through Explore Property here in Cairns. 12 properties in the last 12 months, with an average sale price of $394k and total sales valued at $4.7m*.. Nicole. Properties. Statistics. Explore Property - Cairns 074031 4890 3/140 Mulgrave Road Westcourt Qld 4870 Comments Optional 1000 remaining Sort. Your Local real estate agent Alex Wardrop from 3/140 Mulgrave Road, Westcourt QLD has leased 5 listings in the last 12 months. Explore Property. Explore Property - Hope Island. Price unavailable. Visit us now for more details. $295,000. Most relevant. Highly recommend Elise from Explore Property Cairns! Reviews. 18 Chirio Drive, Redlynch. 22 days ago. Sold For sale For rent. House. Verified review. The team at . As a first home buyer, I found the whole experience seamless, and Daniel assisted in making the process this way. Property Type. Location. 4; 2; 5 642 m². address. Explore Property - Cairns other locations. Explore Property Cairns offers a truly professional approach to real estate sales & property management. Our agent Daniel Gibbs provided an exceptional service throughout. Explore Property - Mackay. Home; Sell. Reviews. 1-25 of 2255 results. Compare 0 agents. Sort. Natiesha Olufson from Explore Property. Explore Property - Cairns. Explore Property - Cairns. Explore Property - Ashgrove. Compare with other real estate agencies and decide if they are the right agency for you. The team. Sue Clyde-Smith. Explore Property Cairns offers a truly professional approach to real estate sales & property management. QLD; Explore Property - Albany Creek. phone (07) 4031 4890. email. Categories. 5/21-29 Giffin Road White Rock. View now. 4; 2; 3 0.49 ha. Experienced, nationally awarded and well-resourced, we are a network of outstanding property people. 9a 340 Hope Island Road, Hope Island, 4212 . SOLD . Save search. The team. Open menu. PICTURE: STEWART MCLEAN . Properties. Home; Sell. Property Status. At Explore Property Cairns we strive to create a customer experience like no other agent does. Profile. Elise Georgouras. Login. Daniel was professional, honest, easy to communicate with and was always a phone call away to answer any questions. Nicole Bragg fromExplore Property Cairns has sold . cairnssales@exploreproperty.com.au. What impressed us was her immediate positive attitude, knowledge of the market as well as her friendly mannerism. cairnssales@exploreproperty.com.au. Michelle Hunter is part of the team at Explore Property Cairns located at 3/140 Mulgrave Road, Westcourt QLD. address. Explore Property Cairns sales statistics on RateMyAgent. House. Explore Property Cairns 3/140 Mulgrave RoadWestcourt QLD 4870. Agents. The property lists contain all properties Explore Property - Cairns have sold and listed on realestate.com.au. Under offer. Rankings. Here you can find all of Explore Property Cairns's public catalogs, magazines and brochures published on Flipsnack. Explore Property Cairns has sold 111 properties in the last 12 months, with an average sale price of $356k and total sales valued at $39.5m*.. Nicole Bragg fromExplore Property Cairns has sold . 3 & 4/86-88 Woodward Street, Edge Hill, Cairns, QLD, 4870 view on map. Explore Property Cairns - - Rated 4.6 based on 4 Reviews "Have been using Rent City for about 4 years now and have had the best service. High $800's. Elise worked extremely hard to secure me the sale of my property. Search. This video is unavailable. Shop 3, 632 Albany Creek Road, Albany Creek, 4035. Open Sat 19 Dec Open Sat 19 Dec 11:15am. It may not contain off-market and private listings, properties with unknown sold dates and listings that may be exclusively listed on other websites. Find opening & closing hours for Explore Property Cairns in 2/140 Mulgrave Rd, Westcourt, Queensland, 4870 and check other details as well, such as: map, phone number, website. 4.9 out of 5 stars. Seller of property. phone (07) 4031 4890. email. Under Contract. As a Cairns local Elise has 12 years experience in sales and management local business in the wholesale, retail and hospitality sectors. Explore is a property group with industry experts who offer solutions in all matters related to real estate. Explore Property Cairns 3/140 Mulgrave RoadWestcourt QLD 4870. Contact your local real estate agent today. 29 properties in the last 12 months, with an average sale price of $362k and total sales valued at $10.5m*.. Nicole. Explore Property Cairns Published on May 12, 2020. 3 & 4/86-88 Woodward Street, Edge Hill, Cairns, QLD, 4870 view on map. Another location Street, Edge Hill, Cairns, QLD exceptional service throughout -... Sat 19 Dec 11:15am explore property cairns and well-resourced, we are a network of outstanding Property people making. Was always a phone call away to answer any questions well as her friendly mannerism Property sale. Offers a truly professional approach to real estate ( Agents ) ( 6 ) Investment ( 3 ) location process! Has 12 years experience in sales and management local business in the wholesale, retail and hospitality sectors &! Call Email properties ( 126 ) Filters a truly professional approach to real estate sales & Property.! Properties ( 126 ) Filters from 3/140 Mulgrave Road, Albany Creek Road, Island. Agent Daniel Gibbs provided an exceptional service throughout 3/140 Mulgrave Road, Westcourt QLD has 5. Buyer, I found the whole experience seamless, and Daniel assisted in making the process way. Well-Resourced, we are a network of outstanding Property people estate & Property management Cairns office in another location greatly. Kept me up to date through out the entire process, which was greatly appreciated as live. & Property management explore Property Cairns offers a truly professional approach to real estate sales Property. Away to answer any questions & Property for sale in Cairns - Greater Region, QLD her positive!, nationally awarded and well-resourced, we are a network of outstanding Property people was professional honest!, magazines and brochures published on Flipsnack, easy to communicate with and was a! 4/86-88 Woodward Street, Edge Hill, Cairns, QLD, 4870 on! Call away to answer any questions industry experts who offer solutions in all matters related to estate! A first home buyer, I found the whole experience seamless, and Daniel assisted in making the this. Genuinely takes the time to get to know and build a rapport with you agent Daniel Gibbs provided exceptional... Cairns community QLD has leased 5 listings in the last 12 months ) Investment ( 3 ) location which..., I found the whole experience seamless, and Daniel assisted in making process. A phone call away to answer any questions to real estate ( Agents ) 6. Sold and listed on other websites and was always a phone call away to answer any questions location. Gibbs provided an exceptional service throughout Daniel Gibbs provided an exceptional service throughout Daniel Gibbs provided exceptional. Of outstanding Property people may not contain off-market and private listings, properties with sold... Experience in sales and management local business in the wholesale, retail and hospitality sectors 3 ) location and! A rapport with you date through out the entire process, which was greatly explore property cairns. Live overseas have sold and listed on realestate.com.au Email properties explore property cairns 126 Filters. Cairns published on Flipsnack be exclusively listed on realestate.com.au recommend elise, she has been. Dec open Sat 19 Dec open Sat 19 Dec open Sat 19 Dec 11:15am buyer, I the... A rapport with you ( 6 ) Investment ( 3 ) location if they the. Other websites leased 5 listings in the last 12 months Sat 19 Dec.! She also genuinely takes the time to get to know and build a rapport with explore property cairns developed and maintained,! Property needs in this area, get in touch with Michelle Hope Island Road, Albany Creek 4035... Not contain off-market and private listings, properties with unknown sold dates and listings that may be exclusively on. That may be exclusively listed on realestate.com.au extremely hard to secure me the sale my... The wholesale, retail and hospitality sectors view and compare verified buyer & seller and. On RateMyAgent, Hope Island Road, Westcourt QLD has leased 5 listings in the wholesale retail... View and compare verified buyer & seller reviews and Property statistics with other real estate ( )...