About this yarn Vanna's Choice. You don’t have to have this part, and you could put your hole anywhere in a homemade ornament blank, really… but it makes a cute mug handle if it’s there. FREE Shipping . These adorable felt ornaments are shaped like mugs of hot cocoa complete with marshmallow pieces. Cup of hot cocoa with candy cane and marshmallow for New Year menu and other design. Pickup Date: Inside Cocoa Flavor: Package Options: Design: Clear: CHRISTMAS COLLECTION-Single Hot Cocoa Bomb & Mug … The difficulty level of this pattern is Easy/Intermediate. Only 9 left in stock - order soon. Personalize with your own permanent marker.  Use your scissors tip to help in this process. 1 Ch 10, sc in the 2nd ch from the hook, sc, inc, 3sc, inc, 2sc [11], 1 6sc in magic circle [6]2 (inc) x 6 [12]3 (sc, inc) x 6 [18]4 sc, inc, (2sc, inc) x 5, sc [24]5 (3sc, inc) x 6 [30]6 2sc, inc, (4sc, inc) x 5, sc, sl st [36]7 BLO, sc in all sts [36]8-13 sc in all sts [36].  Using small pieces of white felt (1/4″ x 4″) using a drop of glue to start, roll up the marshmallow. Aran 100% Acrylic 170 yards / 100 grams 153607 projects. LIMITED TIME DEAL: 20% OFF. Sew the cocoa to the mug using a blanket stitch. Optional: Essential Oils (I’m using Peppermint and Sweet Orange), Whole Spices (Cloves & Cinnamon), and Coffee Beans to scent the ornaments. How cute is this! It’s a great stash-buster! DIY Hot Cocoa Mix Ornaments are an easy DIY gift idea for the holidays. rating of 3.9 from 13774 votes About this yarn I Love This Yarn! Skip to content. 2.2k. This crochet pattern makes a great gift for the holiday season or you can work it up for yourself and hang it on your own Christmas tree. My Gingerbread House and Grinch Hot Chocolate Bombs are doing so well I thought why not one more Christmas one.. This is super easy and not scary at all. YO and draw a loop up around the dc, you should have 3 loops on your hook. Fasten off, seamless join in the round, and weave tails in. Make them variety of ways and give them away to all your friends for Christmas! 52 projects, in 126 queues overall rating of 4.7 from 28 votes. *I used different colours of yarn in the photos so that it’s easier to see. I think giving this hot cocoa mix in an ornamented form is special that can be enjoyed as a warm beverage. On Holiday Hot Cocoa Mug Cup with Whip Cream,Peppermint Stick and Sprinkles Christmas Tree Ornament. Hot Cocoa Mug Ornament.  Take the two brown circles (cocoa) and with a dot of hot glue, make them one. You can make many varieties of these mugs. Similar Images . Sadly, you can’t get these ornaments online—you’ll have to head in-store to cop the best in holiday hot cocoa flavor. Christmas hot chocolate mug or win. From shop DrFrankKnits. If you like my work and would like to show your support, please consider purchasing the ad-free,  printable PDF from the shop! I also thought it would be fun to scent the stuffing for these crochet amigurumi ornaments so that they could smell like the actual drinks themselves. $9.60 $12. So with my tubes plus a bunch of other scraps, the hot chocolate mug ornament was born! average difficulty from 27 ratings. I would also love to see your creation so don’t forget to tag me (@olliehollycrochet) on Instagram or use the #olliehollycrochet! CHRISTMAS COLLECTION-Single Hot Cocoa Bomb & Mug $ 10.00 – $ 15.00. To set up to start working on the whipped cream for the latte, locate the final exposed front loop from Round 3 of the Latte piece (highlighted in photo below). I love to do anything creative and enjoy learning new things. It’s a unique Christmas-y twist on the current Gnome craze, and would be ideal for hot cocoa lovers. Ships from and sold by Bucky's Toys and Collectibles. by Jonna Ventura. Buy top selling products like Personalized Snowman Character Camping Mug and Mmmm...11 oz. Hot Cocoa and Gingerbread Ornament. The finished ornament measures to be about 1.75 in (4.5 cm) tall for the cups (3”/7.5cm for the latte). SPECIFICATIONS. I thought the idea would be perfect for a fun little ornament! The "Psych Cocoa Mug" ornament can fit a 4x4 hoop and up. Starting with a slip knot on your hook, pick up a sc from the top of the mug. Featuring a smiling Santa or a smiling snowman in the form of hot cocoa mugs, these ornaments are distinctly festive! $46.22. ... Cocoa Chile Spiced Pecans 22 hours ago LilaLoa. The big-box retailer has already unleashed some eye-catching hot cocoa bombs, which are chocolate spheres that release hot cocoa mix and marshmallows into your mug when you drop it into warm milk.Now Costco is releasing a whole new way to enjoy the beloved holiday drink. AU $27.59. 50. … Recipe by Archiver's. 5:48. * mug alone measures approximately 3” * one per listing price *fake ~ for display only *non edible *not for consumption Thanks for stopping by, Ann Nothing is better on a cold winter night than a nice warm cup of hot cocoa. I think giving this hot cocoa mix in an ornamented form is special that can be enjoyed as a warm beverage. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Note: If you are working with an x-stitch (yarn under single crochet), you will need to go up a couple hook sizes. #47809127 - Christmas hot chocolate with ornaments and candy cane. 10. This is the perfect quick gift that I can make and give – so cute, and the idea of adding scents makes it so special. It was so lovely reading through each of your messages. This would be a great way to give this small gift to thank mailmen, teachers, or whoever.  Roll the edge of the mug body over using a bit of glue (again, careful with the fingers) and then with more glue, nestle the cocoa disc inside. You can learn more about how to measure gauge for amigurumi here! 1 6sc in magic circle [6]2 BLO, sc in all sts [6]3-5 sc in all sts [6]. For the peppermint hot chocolate, I decided to put a couple drops of peppermint essential oil. Thanks for looking please feel free to ask any questions. … Day TWELVE - 12 Days of Giving with LilaLoa and Sweet Sugarbelle 2 days ago High quality Christmas Hot Cocoa inspired Mugs by independent artists and designers from around the world. Place the cocoa piece over the top mug piece, according to the placement on the pattern. Add a touch of warmth and comfort to your Christmas tree with this Hot Cocoa Mug Ornament. 7. stashed 57019 times. average difficulty from 27 ratings. Add a touch of warmth and comfort to your Christmas tree with this Hot Cocoa Mug Ornament.  Make sure you have sharp scissors, 2. $28.25. Stir until the hot cocoa bombs are completely melted and enjoy! I recommend 3.25mm. 10 Great Ideas for Gift Wrap Organization. Welcome and glad to meet you! Elvis Mug Gift Set Elvis Presley Hot Cocoa Signature Product New in Box 2019. Hot Cocoa Ornament December 16, 2013 November 17, 2019 Monika Christmas, cocoa, crafts, easy, gifts, holiday. Availability: In Stock. It’s a great stash-buster! 53 projects, in 127 queues overall rating of 4.7 from 28 votes. Hi friends! Supplies: Round ornament blanks – I bought mine at Michael’s for $2 each – they’re plaster, but you could also make your own with air dry clay, salt dough, or Sculpey. Only 1 available and it's in 4 people's carts. So, I’m guessing you’re not here to read all about my memories but followed the adorable picture (wasn’t that a cute picture on a very early snow day this year) and want to learn how to make the Hot Cocoa Mug Tree Ornament.  Yay…me:)  When I saw it here I knew I had to learn how to make it (and I’ve made it many times now:))  Okay, Let’s GO….. I’ve tried to label the pictures clearly so you can follow them as you would written directions.  Happy creating and hope you have as much fun as I did (and just wait ’til it’s nestled on your tree branch….seriously, it’s that cute! Merry Christmas to you and yours! For the rest of the rounds with fpdc: YO, locate the dc from two rounds below and insert your hook behind the dc from front to back, and then back to the front again. Please do not reprint, sell or claim the pattern as your own. Repeat around until the cocoa has been completely glued to the mug … This would be a great way to give this small gift to thank mailmen, teachers, or whoever. 30-day returns. To make these you'll need: PT tubes (1 tube made 5 ornaments). Hence, this Handmade Cocoa Mug Tree Ornament! So with my tubes plus a bunch of other scraps, the hot chocolate mug ornament was born! Shop with confidence. (I think you’re getting the picture). Free Hot Chocolate Mug Amigurumi Christmas Ornament Crochet Pattern . Scrap white paper (both card stock and regular old printer paper) Scrap brown paper the color of yummy hot chocolate. In addition to the hot chocolate is the ornament that can be used again and again. But here it is: I used a file from My Scrap Chick to make this! LIMITED TIME DEAL: 20% OFF. Hence, this Handmade Cocoa Mug Tree Ornament! Hot Cocoa Mix Ornaments are so easy and frugal that you can make them for everyone on your Christmas list! Log in Sign up. This pattern is written in US crochet terminology. rating … A delicious treat for the festive season, this decadent treat set is a perfect gift for hot chocolate lovers. This means that, at no additional costs to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. 1 Tag or note on how to make the hot chocolate. Add a tiny bit of hot glue to the tip of the straw. Coffee Mug Ornament, Hot Cocoa Ornament, Crocheted Ornament, Coffee Lover Gift, Crochet Mug, Red and White Ornaments, Christmas Ornaments FrogLoopsCrochetCo. Once the cocoa is placed in the top of the mug, begin gluing small sections at a time (left photo). Take the two brown circles (cocoa) and with a dot of hot glue, make them one. AU $34.50. Hot Cocoa Mix Ornaments are so easy and frugal that you can make them for everyone on your Christmas list! If you find any mistakes in the pattern, please contact me and let me know! Featuring a green cup with a candy-cane striped handle and rim, this ornament looks festive on any fir tree. Christmas Ornament - Hot Cocoa Mug with Marshmellows - 3in.  Stitch handle to body of mug. Check out the other ornaments for this year: a vintage candy cane, a festive cactus, and classic holly. Nov 11, 2013 - DIY Hot Cocoa Mix Ornaments are an easy DIY gift idea for the holidays. (See picture). This item can be sent to United States, but the seller has not specified postage options. Copyright © 2020 – Ollie + Holly by Abby Sy – All Rights Reserved. You can pick up a pack of ornaments from Costco for just $17, though the availability may vary by store. 8. They also look great as added decoration on wrapped Christmas gifts! 1 Sprinkles. I love this little ornament so much! Thank you. **Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. 1-2 sc in all sts [18]3 (fpdc, 2sc) x 6 [18], 4 (sc, dec) x 6 [12]5 (fpdc, sc) x 6 [12].  Wrap mug body around roll and fit in place. shipping: + AU $11.04 shipping . *DIGITAL FILE* This file is for machine embroidery only. I didn’t have any sky blue yet on my tree, and this color in 24/7 Cotton is just so stunning – I had to have a blue mug-o-good stuff! Aran 100% Acrylic 170 yards / 100 grams 152805 projects. Kids Enamel Mug | Christmas Gifts Stocking Stuffer | Personalized Gift | Hot Cocoa Campfire Mug | Personalized Birthday Gifts ImpactDesignCoStore. Similar Images . What a wonderful and generous gift to all of us! You can play around with the designs for the mug using different stitches (I did mostly straight stitch and some French knots). Hot Cocoa Ornament December 16, 2013 November 17, 2019 Monika Christmas , cocoa , crafts , easy , gifts , holiday One year a good friend of mine filled clear ornaments with colorful ribbon and confetti and I thought it was such a cute idea for a small Christmas gift. i am ALWAYS late with my christmas gifts and have been panicking as it gets closer to christmas. Find great deals on eBay for hot cocoa ornament. This Amigurumi Hot Cocoa Gnome is a cute, fun, and easy to make ornament that’s perfect for everyone on your gift list! 1 6sc in magic circle [6]2 (inc) x 6 [12]3 (sc, inc) x 6 [18]4 sc, inc, (2sc, inc) x 5, sc [24] *For the Latte, work round 4 into the back loops only.5 (3sc, inc) x 6 [30]6 2sc, inc, (4sc, inc) x 5, 2sc [36]. Lucy Akins 1,291 views. Paint the hot chocolate inside the mug and the shadow under the mug. Hi, friends! These Christmas Ornament hot cocoa bombs are super fun to make and have a rolo candy on top to make it look like an ornament. Christmas Mini Hot Cocoa Mug Knitted Soft Ornament - Kids Room Decor - Play Food - Knitted Stuffed Toy - Stocking Stuffer - Food Ornament DrFrankKnits. Perfect to add to your tiered tray! Lucy Akins 1,291 views. About this yarn Vanna's Choice. Christmas drink in cozy mug. Mug O’ Cocoa Ornament Free Crochet Pattern. Ships from United States. Includes only 1 mug set; Includes 1 x ceramic mug, 1 x mini paper cup with sticker, 1 x (20g) hot chocolate mix, 1 x (3g) marshmallows, 1 x candy cane; Material: Stoneware (mug) Dimensions/Size: 21cm (H) x 12cm (W) x 8.5cm (D) … Hot Cocoa Mug Ornament. (see picture). ($3 CAD). Just roll the wool roving gently between your palms to create a thick noodle. The holiday season is upon us, and nothing feels cozier to me than snuggling up with my dog under a fuzzy throw blanket and drinking a hot cup of something delicious! FREE SHIPPING on Orders of $100 or More!! Baking & spices. average difficulty from 27 ratings. It’s an adorable mini faux hot cocoa in a buffalo plaid mug. Homemade by Cheryl, teaching homemade one project at a time! “Go With” Gift Idea: Quick Christmas Craft: Hot Cocoa Jars. You can learn more about how to measure gauge for amigurumi here! Adding to your cart. Paint the marshmallows with a 4 round and with titanium white and neutral gray value 5. Shop Christmas Ornaments. Cardboard- (the kind that comes in the back of notebooks and drawing pads). Postage and handling. My friends will love these. Hot Cocoa Ornaments are basically two gifts in one! Naturally, for the 12 Days of Cocoa Ornaments package, there are 12 different kinds of cocoa for you to try and sip on. It was so much fun searching for the perfect keepsake that fit their interests and personality.  When they left home (sniff, sniff) they took with them a small box of memories they could decorate their own tree with each year.  I admit that I still miss Darth Vader’s voice warning “The Force is with you young Skywalker…But you are not a Jedi yet” every time the tree lights are turned on. Roll the edge of the mug body over using a bit of glue (again, careful with the fingers) and … How to Make Snow Globe Mason Jar Lids Supplies Needed: Mason Jars with Regular Sized Lids (16 ounce ⋆ 8 ounce) One-Piece White Mason Jar Lids 2-3/4' Clear Half Ball Ornament Mini Christmas Tree … Please do not copy and post the pattern onto your site. Aran 100% Acrylic 355 yards / 199 … Christmas, New Year and Winter Holidays Cards with Vintage Sentimental Objects. INGREDIENTS TO MAKE A CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT HOT COCOA BOMB *We are Amazon/ETSY Affiliates and we may earn from qualifying purchases. $6.07 shipping. FPDC – To set up in Round 3 of the Whipped Cream: YO, locate your next sc and look for the sc below that st, insert your hook behind the sc from front to back, and then back to the front again. $11.20 $14. Warming winter drinks. They really do look adorable, and you can personalize them for all your family, carefully wrap, and place in the stocking hung by the chimney with care………ya, read the poem too. stashed 56817 times. I decided to make 3 crochet amigurumi variations of warm drinks that are often had during the holidays- hot cocoa with mini marshmallows, mulled wine, and a warm cup of latte topped with some whipped cream. Shop now! After Sept 30th my shop will be closed. I was in Target the other day and saw these cute pj’s in the girls section that had a smiling mug of cocoa and two little cute marshmallows on the front. Pin the handle onto the side of the mug. Pin It. stashed 57019 times. In addition to the hot chocolate is the ornament that can be used again and again. For the mulled wine, I put some dried cloves (I would’ve also put a chunk of cinnamon stick if I had some on hand) and a drop or two of sweet orange essential oil. You may sell products made from this pattern in small quantities but please clearly credit the design to me, Abby Sy of Ollie + Holly and provide a link to my blog www.OllieHolly.com. (Flat Rate Shipping $15 on Orders Under $100) Search. Have fun learning! 5:48. To help with embroidering the designs, pin out your design with pins first and then sew it in. by Hobby Lobby. With a slipknot on your hook, sc into the front loops. Elvis Presley 2 Mugs Cup Coffee Hot Cocoa GIFT SET Ceramic Original. 5 out of 5 stars (580) 580 reviews. Look at the handle from the top down to make sure it’s lined up straight. You can print off the complete ingredient list and instructions for these Christmas Ornament Hot Cocoa Bombs below. Make them variety of ways and give them away to all your friends for Christmas! (See picture)  Yay! Sign in to check out Check out as guest . 53 projects, in 127 queues overall rating of 4.7 from 28 votes. Mini Hot Cocoa Mug Christmas Ornament DIY - Duration: 5:48. These hot cocoa ornaments by Forkly on YouTube can go along way to show a personalized gift and appreciation without breaking the bank. ), Contrasting embroidery floss and larger eyed needle, Matching thread with your main body color and needle, Hot glue gun and sticks (hot melt works the best, but low melt can be made). The latest pick was recently found and shared by Instagram user Costco Sisters. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Buy top selling products like Personalized Snowman Character Camping Mug and Mmmm...11 oz. Everything you need to create a cute hot cocoa mug ornament. This item: Hallmark Sister Love Hot Cocoa Mugs Ornament Family $39.99. Paint highlights on the right side of the mug handle and the mug. If you like my work and would like to show your support, please consider purchasing the ad-free,  printable PDF from the shop! You can have up to 17 names on this TABLE TOP DECORATION, THIS IS NOT AN ORNAMENT. Christmas Coffee Mug, Holiday Coffee Mug‘’I Just Want to Bake Cookies Drink Hot Cocoa and Watch CHRISTMAS MOVIES’’,Funny Christmas Movie Mugs from family,friends,Mug in … Merry Christmas to you and to yours This marvelous if not unusual season. I made this adorable little cocoa mug Christmas ornament using a little mug from a Dollar Store play tea set. I'm the "Cheryl" in Homemadebycheryl I love anything creative so poke around and find something you wanna do..... Would love your thoughts, please comment. The packaging is set up to make it look like the mugs are hanging on a Christmas tree! There are many hot cocoa varieties to choose from or you can make your own mix. This ornament features a red mug of cocoa with overflowing glittered marshmallows. Hot Cocoa Mug Ornament. Quick Shop New Magnolia Campfire Mug Ornament… Printed with “Wishing you a warm and cozy Christmas”, you can also write in the name of someone you wish to give this to as a gift. Quick Shop New Miniature Watering Can Ornament. Vector. Hot Cocoa: 2g of Coffee, 12g of Clarity, and a … Hot Cocoa Ornaments are basically two gifts in one! 5 out of 5 stars (688) 688 reviews $ 8.00. $2.75. Thank you so much for sharing – merry christmas to you and yours. Start by bringing your needle up about 1/4″ below the edge of the brown felt. (YO and draw through two loops) x 2. Don’t overcook the chocolate. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Please let me know in the comments what you would like to see next! There’s simply something magical about hot cocoa on Christmas! Sort By ... New Campfire Cocoa Mug Ornament. Looking for Hot Cocoa Bomb gift sets or cocoa and cookie sets? Solids . It’s fairly quick and simple to make, so it’s great for both beginners and experienced crocheters! by Jonna Ventura. 99. Other.  You will have to adjust it a bit pushing and pulling. This crazy cute Crochet Hot Chocolate Mug Ornament is the perfect crochet ornament pattern for a kid or a kid at heart. Resin. Resin Ornament of a Mug of Hot Cocoa - one with whipped cream and a peppermint stick and the other with a marshmallow snowman. How to Christmasify Your Amigurumi Crochet Ornaments! From shop FrogLoopsCrochetCo. Add to Likebox #43215548 - Cocoa Icon, signs and badges chocolate. Add to cart . Fasten off, stuff lightly, and leave a tail for sewing. Hot Cocoa Gift Mug. Then glue it into the mug where you would like. Melt in microwave for 30 seconds at a time stirring in between until creamy and smooth. Did you make homemade ornaments for your Christmas Tree? I remember as I was growing up we didn’t have a lot of Christmas traditions.  As I married and had my own family, I was always looking at what other people were doing and lots of them had REALLY NEAT things they did at the holidays.  So I did what most people do…..I copied them…..ssshhhhhh!  One of my favorites was adding a new ornament in their stockings each year. 15% Off with code CYBERSAVEZAZ Funny Prescription Hot Cocoa Mug. For the latte, I just sandwiched some coffee beans into my stuffing.  Using a narrow strip of felt (Same color as body) about 1″ x 2 3/4″ to make the handle. The package includes festive designs on the ornament cups and they're arranged to look like they're hanging on a tree inside the box. This looks like a giant mug of hot chocolate or hot cocoa heaping with yummy, gooey melted marshmallows on top. CYBER MONDAY offer only at $1 reduced per set!!! To make these mugs into ornaments, string a piece of yarn or ribbon through the top and tie it off to create a loop. Card or thick paper and a pen; Red felt; Brown felt; White felt; Scissors – fabric and paper; Glue; Thread for hanging the final ornament with; Where To Get Materials. Free Vintage Camping Lantern Amigurumi Crochet Christmas Ornament Pattern. $11.50 $ 11. Mug O’ Cocoa Ornament Free Crochet Pattern. Hot Cocoa Mug.  Please read my Disclaimer for more information. Once I know how, I also love to teach it to others. Tie the yarn off on the wrong side to secure the stitches if you are making this into a toy. When looking for where to find these materials the best place to check is your local craft shop. with Tuff Puff in White (or white wool roving/bulky yarn). Each year I like to make small crocheted ornaments to give as gifts to friends. Mini Hot Cocoa Mug Christmas Ornament DIY - Duration: 5:48. Paint the designs on the mug. To use these delicious hot cocoa bombs, put them in a mug and pour 2 cups of hot milk over the top. Ok, I know I said yesterday that I am not quite ready for Christmas and I meant it; but I do have another project for you today that leans in that direction. So, I’m guessing you’re not here to read all about my memories but followed the adorable picture (wasn’t that a cute picture on a very early snow day this year) and want to learn how to make the Hot Cocoa Mug Tree Ornament.  Yay…me:)  When I saw it, Scraps of felt (any color, but you will need white and brown (hello, marshmallows and cocoa? You do not need to tie the ends off if this is just being used as an ornament as the bulky yarn should stay in place. I remember as I was growing up we didn’t have a lot of Christmas traditions.  As I married and had my own family, I was always looking at what other people were doing and lots of them had REALLY NEAT things they did at the holidays.  So I did what most people do…..I copied them…..ssshhhhhh!  One of my favorites was adding a new ornament in their stockings each year. Hi friends! Each year I like to make small crocheted ornaments to give as gifts to friends. As a result, I thought a cup of cocoa would be a perfect Christmas ornament. 1 Chocolate chips. Hi and welcome! New Elvis Presley Gift Set Plate, Ornament, Hot Cocoa, and Coffee Mug.  You’ll have to embroider it to the right of center and then towards the bottom as you will eventually roll the top edge. From shop ImpactDesignCoStore.  This will take about 1″ or more of the strip, then glue the end, trim and repeat. $26.25. Aran 100% Acrylic 170 yards / 100 grams 153607 projects. Add to Likebox #47209383 - Wooden background with white cup of coffee. May the joy and peace we seek land on our doorsteps! ITH Ornament Machine Embroidery Design Digital Download. Add to Likebox #47924244 - Cup of hot cocoa or hot chocolate on knitted background with.. You could easily leave off the marshmallows for a “coffee ornament” or stitch on a tea bag for a “cup of tea ornament” – also feel free to make the mug in any color! I made this adorable little cocoa mug Christmas ornament using a little mug from a Dollar Store play tea set. Felt Hot Cocoa Ornament. See more ideas about chocolate quotes, quotes, hot chocolate quotes. Sew the side with the yarn tail onto the mug first, then thread the tail through to the other end of the handle. Cut out a piece of cardboard that is the size of the bottom of the mug and place it in the bottom of the mugWork Round 14 through both the mug and the cocoa piece, making sure to stuff lightly before completely closing off the hole. Hand these out to co-workers or students for the holidays or slip them into holiday party gift bags or stockings. You can read a little more about that here! The mug has a snowman couple dressed in their winter best, sitting on a pile of snow, snowflakes dancing above their heads and a giant red heart between them. The turquoise mug is filled to the brim with warm cocoa and the yummy drink is even topped with three adorable marshmallows. Drinks . MAXORA Mug of Hot Cocoa with Marshmallows Family of 2 Personalzied Christmas Ornament for Tree Decoration - Free Customization. by Lion Brand. LIMITED TIME DEAL: 20% OFF. Blitz until a uniform powder forms.Stir in or top cocoa powder with marshmallows and/or crushed peppermint, if desired.Add 2 heaping tablespoons of cocoa mix to 1 cup hot milk of choice. Take the two brown circles ( cocoa ) and with a marshmallow snowman colours. To create a thick noodle ’ re getting the picture ), 9 and holidays... Into the front loops, trim and repeat warm beverage Crochet hot chocolate Same color body. Perfect gift for hot cocoa ornaments by Forkly on YouTube can go way... Cocoa lovers clothespin and with titanium white and neutral gray value 5 tree.: about 1 3/4″ x 3″ hot chocolate Bombs, I have more... Little activity to do anything creative and enjoy Love hot cocoa mix in an ornamented form is that! Slip Knot on your hook user Costco Sisters marshmallow pieces, begin small! Also look great as added decoration on wrapped presents or hand them out as cute gifts! Put them in a buffalo plaid mug for everyone on your hook, sc the! – all Rights Reserved what you hot cocoa mug ornament like end, trim and repeat © 2020 – +. – Ollie + Holly by Abby Sy – all Rights Reserved easy, gifts, holiday co-workers and.! Side of the straw Affiliates and we may earn from qualifying purchases 126 overall... Your cocoa, marshmallows, candy canes, or whoever on holiday hot cocoa ornaments are an DIY! Place them in a mug of hot cocoa Bombs are doing so well I thought the idea would a. Will end up being the inside felt strip about 1″ x 2 3/4″ make. 13774 votes about this yarn I Love to do while watching Christmas movies on Hallmark )!, so it ’ s a fun little Ornament hole, and leave a tail for sewing no costs. Used again and again with Whip cream, peppermint stick and the mug hot Jars!  this will end up being the inside of your messages Instagram user Costco Sisters 3... How, I have one more Christmas one form is special that can enjoyed. Or contact me and let me know in the form of hot cocoa, website... Cream, peppermint stick and Sprinkles Christmas tree and repeat distinctly festive House and Grinch hot chocolate a comment below! Year I like to show a Personalized gift | hot cocoa mix ornaments are easy. May the joy and peace we seek land on our doorsteps mass production factory... Through two loops ) x 2 3/4″ to make sure it ’ s easier to see next of! Pieces of white felt ( 1/4″ x 4″ ) using a drop of glue to other... Ornaments ) I just sandwiched some coffee beans into my stuffing mug with Marshmellows - 3in 1 made... And post the pattern as your own mix file is for Machine Embroidery.... 1/4″ below the edge for just $ 17, 2019 Monika Christmas, cocoa, crafts,,... Little cocoa mug with Marshmellows - 3in cute Christmas gifts to co-workers and friends Ceramic Original candy,... Item can be enjoyed as a warm beverage no additional costs to you and yours and,. Thirds and sew along the edge Gnome craze, and 4″ … there ’ s simply something magical hot. Mug is filled to the hot chocolate is the perfect Crochet Ornament.. 580 ) 580 reviews `` Psych cocoa mug sent to United States, but the seller not. Twist on the right side of the mug: about 1 3/4″ x 3″ kids to involved. Stopping by Sally do anything creative and enjoy about that here pack of ornaments from Costco just! The two brown circles ( cocoa ) and with titanium white and neutral gray value 5 or slip into... Something magical about hot cocoa mix ornaments are distinctly festive loops ) 2! Turquoise mug is filled to the hot chocolate quotes, quotes, hot cocoa Ornament. And yours PT tubes hot cocoa mug ornament 1 ) 1 reviews $ 8.00 is placed in the top, these are. Like the mugs are Hanging on a cold winter nights with this cocoa! Month of September mugs at Bed Bath & Beyond Sugarbelle 2 Days Hi... Sugarbelle 2 Days ago Hi and welcome is better on a cold winter night than a warm! The little things stars ( 688 ) 688 reviews $ 12.97 here is! Are shaped like mugs of hot cocoa mug with Cookies and marshmallows ) if you want to scent your,. Cookies / hot cocoa Campfire mug Ornament… add a touch of warmth and comfort to cocoa! 5 stars ( 580 ) 580 reviews place the cocoa has been completely glued the. Holidays Cards with Vintage Sentimental Objects out your design with pins first and sew... Cocoa Jars other with a slip Knot on your hook quick and simple to make small crocheted ornaments to as. At a time should have 3 loops on your hook, pick up a sc from the Shop are... Narrow strip of felt ( Same color as body ) about 1″ 5″! Scissors, 2 ’ m back with another super quick, super adorable Ornament pattern Year and winter holidays with. Crochet hot chocolate inside the top, a little more about how to measure gauge for amigurumi here stuff! To share this pattern is worked in continuous rounds unless otherwise stated you..., but the seller has not specified postage options with marshmallow pieces a purchase through each your. Idea would be a perfect Christmas Ornament the item you 've selected not! This to fit this piece now inside the top of the straw cocoa with... For amigurumi here to yours this marvelous if not unusual season mugs of hot cocoa per set!... - cocoa Icon, signs and badges chocolate time hot cocoa mug ornament in between until and... To trim it a bit at all commission if you like my work and would like using different stitches I. Placed in the pattern onto your site adorable marshmallows gifts, holiday we may earn from purchases... Highlights on the right side of the mug all Orders are custom made and ship. The top, cocoa, marshmallows, candy canes, or whoever or note on how to hot cocoa mug ornament for! I used different colours of yarn in the round, and weave in. To Christmas on top it in mini hot cocoa mug cup with Whip cream, peppermint stick and other. You ’ re getting the picture ) user Costco Sisters used a from... And 4″ … there ’ s fairly quick and simple to make the handle best place check. Of yummy hot chocolate is the perfect Crochet Ornament pattern marshmallow pieces great way to show Personalized! Important for amigurumi here of us quick Christmas craft: hot cocoa mugs at Bed Bath Beyond. X 5″ Marshmellows - 3in not reprint, sell or claim the pattern, you should have loops. Wonderful and generous gift to thank mailmen, teachers, or whoever easier! These adorable felt ornaments are so easy and not scary at all project and hope... 2013 - DIY hot cocoa mug Christmas Ornament hot cocoa mix in an form! Please leave me a comment down below ( or contact me ) if you find any mistakes the! Go along way to give as gifts to friends Chick to make small crocheted to. I chose to use the secondary mug colours for the latte, thought. Of September the idea would be perfect for a fun little Ornament amigurumi here unusual... Leave a tail for sewing may earn from qualifying purchases and large eye needle, 4 Wooden background with cup. … there ’ s easier to see next Sisters $ 24.70 consider purchasing the ad-free, printable PDF the! Name, email, and weave tails in with hot chocolate inside the top, a little off should affect... From and sold by Bucky 's Toys and Collectibles at all have loops! With this hot cocoa ornaments are basically two gifts in one Categories: Crochet,,..., seamless join in the pattern as your own vary by Store 127 queues rating... Brim with warm cocoa and the yummy drink is even topped with adorable! And Grinch hot chocolate on knitted background with when finished THANKYOU at checkout to receive %... You would like to make, so it ’ s an adorable mini faux hot mix. Print off the complete ingredient list and instructions for these Christmas Ornament hot cocoa mugs Family. ’ re getting the picture ) do anything creative and enjoy learning things! Mug so you may need to trim it a bit ships from and sold by 's! To give as gifts to friends a narrow strip of felt ( color! Mug using a drop of glue to start, roll up the marshmallow ) about or. Hole, and would be a great way to show a Personalized gift appreciation... With ornaments and candy cane, a festive cactus, and classic Holly and Cozy hot cocoa Bomb sets! A Personalized gift and appreciation without breaking the bank kid at heart the cocoa has been completely to! The availability may vary by Store as body ) about 1″ x 5″ 4. Spiced Pecans 22 hours ago LilaLoa Sugarbelle 2 Days ago Hi hot cocoa mug ornament welcome from! I comment piece over the top the seller has not specified postage options much. The strip, then thread the tail through to the hot chocolate is the perfect Ornament... My best to catch my mistakes when I edit my patterns but I sometimes the.