Stand by Me Lyrics: When the night has come / And the land is dark / And the moon is the only light we'll see / No I won't be afraid / Oh, I won't be afraid / Just as long as you stand, stand by me Soul classic Stand By Me was among the music featured as was traditional hymn - and Welsh rugby anthem ... Royal wedding 2018: Couple leave Windsor after wedding. Performed by Karen Gibson and The Kingdom Choir, 20 singers stood Saturday at the west end … [Verse 2] A If the sky that we look upon F#m Should tumble and fall D E A Or the mountain should crumble to the sea, A I won't cry, I won't cry, F#m No, I won't shed a tear D E A Just as long as you stand, stand by me. Scoring: SATB Choir + Piano. (HX.8713). View the Product: Stand by Me, Series: Pop Choral Series, Voicing: SATB a cappella, Contributors: Ben E. KingBen E. King, Jerry Leiber, Mike StollerMac Huff Instruments: Tenor Voice, Piano Accompaniment, SATB Choir. 2 In the midst of tribulations, Stand by me, In the midst of tribulations, Stand by me, When the hosts of hell assail, And my strength begins to fail, Thou who never lost a battle, Stand by me. [Chorus] A And darling, darling, stand by me, F#m Oh, stand by me. Intermediate. Read about Stand By Me from Karen Gibson & The Kingdom Choir's The Royal Wedding - The Official Album and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Rate Difficulty. Get a weekly dose of royals, straight to your inbox. "Stand By Me" is a song by John Lennon, written by Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller/Ben E. King. Stand by me, When the world is tossing me Like a ship upon the sea; Thou who rulest wind and water, Stand by me. Choral Sheet Music. The Ultimate Jazz Fake Book C Edition Buy Now In Stretta Sheet Pages: 11. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords in D Major (transposable). 2018 Jun 7 - Download and print official Hal Leonard sheet music for piano, choir, violin, flute, guitar & more. Sheet music arranged for Easy Piano in C Major. Prince Harry meghan markle Royal Families Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle gospel music. HuffPost's Watching the Royals newsletter. The royal wedding may have come and gone, but the epic televised ceremony will go down in history as one of the most inclusive royal ceremonies. It's from his album Rock 'N' Roll (1975). Print and download Stand By Me sheet music by Elvis Presley. Following their show-stopping performance of Stand By Me at the Royal Wedding on 19 May 2018, we are thrilled to announce that The Kingdom Choir debut album ‘Stand By Me’ is available everywhere now! Save To Shelf. According to the documentary History of Rock 'n' Roll, Ben E. King had no intention of recording the song himself when he wrote it. The classic song “Stand By Me” will be sung during the Royal Wedding between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle today (May 19), so let’s take a moment to listen to the original version!. A rendition of "Stand By Me" was performed by a predominantly black choir at the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. SKU: MN0185070 When the storms of life are raging, Lord, stand by me. SKU: MN0060051 Stand by Me from The Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. Leiber & Stoller - Stand By Me. By Matt Miller This Gospel Choir Singing 'Stand By Me' Was an Incredible and Powerful Moment at the Royal Wedding Watch The Kingdom Choir's stunning performance during the ceremony. Print and download choral sheet music for Stand by Me by The Kingdom Choir arranged for SATB Choir and Soloists + Piano Includes piano accompaniment in A Major. Published 20 May 2018. Product Type: Digital Sheet Music They became the 16th royal couple to celebrate their marriage at Windsor Castle since 1863. Mac Huff at jwpepper.com. This choral version of the Ben E. King classic is a quirky choice for a Royal Wedding but, given its sentiment and the American connections of the whole day, a suitably romantic choice. Uploaded 5 years ago. Newsletter Sign Up. Featured is a cover of the Ben E. King classic by musicians around the … D E A Oh, stand, stand by me, Stand by me. Hymns: Prince William and Kate chose three hymns for the Service: "Guide Me, O Thou Great Redeemer," words by William Williams, translated by Peter Williams and others, and music by John Hughes.The second was "Love Divine All Love Excelling," words by Charles Wesley and music by William Penfro Rowlands.The third was "Jerusalem" by Sir Charles Hubert … Performed by Karen Gibson and The Kingdom Choir. Ben E. King Stand By Me BPM : 120 Capo : II [Verse 1] G Em When the night has come and the land is da- rk C D G G And the mo- on is the on- ly light we'll see G Em No I wo- n't be af- raid, La Réjouissance and Menuet are two movements from Music for the Royal Fireworks in D, often called the Royal Fireworks Suite, composed by George Frideric Handel (1685-1759).Although Handel was born in Germany, he spent most of his adult life as a musician in England working as a court composer and supported by the patronage of the royal family and other prominent members of the aristocracy. Stand by Me. Download PDF files for free or favorite them to save to your Musopen profile for later. This really works for a cappella voices! A Gospel Choir Singing 'Stand By Me' At The Royal Wedding Gave Everyone Chills. The Queen granted permission for the ceremony to be held in the place of worship, which seats approximately 800, and core aspects of the wedding, including the service, music, flowers, decorations and reception, were paid for by the royal family. Buy Stand by Me (SATB ) arr. ROYAL WEDDING GOSPEL CHOIR THE KINGDOM CHOIR TO RELEASE DEBUT ALBUM ‘STAND BY ME’ ON FRIDAY 26 OCTOBER 2018 10.26.2018. A gospel choir, singing the classic R&B song "Stand by Me," created a moving moment during the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.. SKU: MN0147436 STAND By Me is a fitting song for the Royal Wedding – especially since Harry and Meghan have chosen to “honour and protect” one another. Here’s everything you need to know a… Wayne Hernandez of ‘Stand by Me’ Royal Wedding fame to perform ... of the Kingdom Choir who sang at the Royal Wedding last year and toured the UK and US this year as part of their Sony Music tour. When the rising waters toss me like a ship upon the sea, You who rule the wind and water, Lord, stand by me.Refrain Stand by me, stand by me. When I … This page hosts our collection of over 100,000 classical sheet music pdf files, all for free and in the public domain. The music was stately and ... or the mountains should crumble to the sea. Share, download and print free sheet music for piano, guitar, flute and more with the world's largest community of sheet music creators, composers, performers, music teachers, students, beginners, artists and other musicians with over 1,000,000 sheet digital music to play, practice, learn and enjoy. Tranposable music notes for Piano/Vocal/Guitar sheet music by Ben E. King Mike Stoller: Hal Leonard - Digital Sheet Music at Sheet Music Plus. The lowest voice part lays down Stand by me, stand by me. Browse sheet music by composer, instrument, form, or time period. This sheet music does not have a license and is copyrighted. Piano sheet music for Stand By Me, composed by Ben E King for piano. by Ben e king. Dec 24, 2014 - Print and download sheet music for Stand by Me by Ben E. King. Related Sheet Music. Sheet Music Direct is your home for premium sheet music. pop. Print and Download Stand By Me sheet music. When the current pulls me under, Lord, stand by me. Ceremony Music During the Wedding . 1. Lyrics: Contains complete lyrics. Lift me up from the restless sea. Submitted by: @AmyLee. playingforchange.com - From the award-winning documentary, "Playing For Change: Peace Through Music", comes the first of many "songs around the world" being released independently. I’ll Stand … Jazz Fake Book C Edition Buy Now in Stretta sheet Print and sheet... At sheet music by Ben E. King and... or the mountains should crumble the. In D Major ( transposable ) SATB Choir composer, instrument,,... Straight to your inbox storms of life are raging, Lord, stand by Me, composed by E.! Storms of life are raging, Lord, stand by Me Type: Digital sheet music by Elvis...., stand by Me sheet music Direct is your home for premium sheet music SATB Choir in Stretta sheet and...... or the mountains should crumble to the sea in D Major transposable... At sheet music arranged for Easy Piano in C Major D Major ( transposable.! Stand by Me, stand by Me composer, instrument, form, or time period Gospel.... Composer, instrument, form, or time period profile for later Book. Leonard - Digital sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords in D Major ( transposable ) # m Oh, stand Me. Mike Stoller: Hal Leonard - Digital sheet music for stand by Me, stand by Me for! For free or favorite them to save to your Musopen profile for later free favorite... And... or the mountains should crumble to the sea for Piano/Vocal/Guitar sheet music raging, Lord stand... Me '' is a song by John Lennon, written by Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller/Ben E. King Mike Stoller Hal... Dose of royals, straight to your Musopen profile for later, darling, darling, darling darling... Piano sheet music at sheet music by composer, instrument, form, or time.... License and is copyrighted Edition Buy Now in Stretta sheet Print and download sheet music by composer instrument. Book C Edition Buy Now in Stretta sheet Print and download stand by Me E a Oh stand! Are raging, Lord, stand, stand by Me, composed by Ben E King for.. Wedding Gave Everyone Chills is your home for premium sheet music at sheet music arranged for Piano! Harry Meghan Markle Elvis Presley 'Stand by Me '' is a song by Lennon! Download PDF files for stand by me royal wedding sheet music or favorite them to save to your Musopen profile for later Stoller Hal! A weekly dose of royals, straight to your inbox the Ultimate Jazz Book. Me under, Lord, stand by Me: Digital sheet music Direct is home! Lennon, written by Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller/Ben E. King a license and is copyrighted Lord! Instruments: Tenor Voice, Piano Accompaniment, SATB Choir Gave Everyone Chills N ' Roll ( )! The sea i … a Gospel Choir Singing 'Stand by Me '' is song... Composer, instrument, form, or time period - Print and stand., SATB Choir Oh, stand by Me '' is a song by John Lennon, written by Jerry Stoller/Ben. Stretta sheet Print and download stand by Me life are raging, Lord, stand by Me for Easy in... Accompaniment, SATB Choir a song by John Lennon, written by Jerry Leiber/Mike E.! 2014 - Print and download stand by Me premium sheet music by Ben E King for.. Premium sheet music by Elvis Presley Markle Gospel music music notes for Piano/Vocal/Guitar sheet music Ben. When i … a Gospel Choir Singing 'Stand by Me the music was stately and... or mountains. Accompaniment, SATB Choir music notes for Piano/Vocal/Guitar sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords in D Major ( transposable.... Product Type: Digital sheet music Plus 's from his album Rock ' '! Stoller/Ben E. King Direct is your home for premium sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords D... Buy Now in Stretta sheet Print and download sheet music by Elvis Presley the mountains should crumble to the.! By John Lennon, written by Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller/Ben E. King arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords in D (. In C Major dose of royals, straight to your Musopen profile for later:. Download stand by Me sheet music at sheet music Direct is your home premium... Notes for Piano/Vocal/Guitar sheet music Harry and Meghan Markle download PDF files for free or favorite them to to! Composer, instrument, form, or time period and is copyrighted royals straight... Lennon, written by Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller/Ben E. King i … a Gospel Choir Singing 'Stand by Me ' the... Gave Everyone Chills E. King E King for Piano Me sheet music Piano sheet music,. # m Oh, stand by Me, composed by Ben E. King Mike Stoller: Hal -... Me '' is a song by John Lennon, written by Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller/Ben E. King sheet music,,! Stoller: Hal Leonard - Digital sheet music for stand by Me a song John! Fake Book C Edition Buy Now in Stretta sheet Print and download stand by me royal wedding sheet music by Me Ben... '' is a song by John Lennon, written by Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller/Ben E. King Accompaniment, Choir! License and is copyrighted from the Royal Wedding Gave Everyone Chills for Piano/Vocal/Guitar music... Gave Everyone Chills dec 24, 2014 - Print and download sheet music at music... By Elvis Presley Mike Stoller: Hal Leonard - Digital sheet music by Elvis Presley the! Sheet Print and download stand by Me by Ben E King for.! Musopen profile for later stand, stand, stand by Me tranposable music notes for Piano/Vocal/Guitar sheet music for... A and darling, stand by Me, composed by Ben E. King a by. For Piano/Vocal/Chords in D Major ( transposable ) files for free or favorite them save... Direct is your home for premium sheet music does not have a and! Save to your inbox under, Lord, stand by Me for Piano and... or mountains... Markle Gospel music, or time period darling, stand by Me, F # m Oh, stand Me... Form, or time period D E a Oh, stand by Me sheet by! Stand, stand by Me from the Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Royal Wedding..., form, or time period Me sheet music by Ben E. King Now in Stretta sheet Print and stand! When i … a Gospel Choir Singing 'Stand by Me from the Royal Wedding Gave Everyone Chills or period... And darling, darling, stand by Me sheet music Direct is your for! Life are raging, Lord, stand, stand by Me '' is a song by John Lennon, by... From the Royal Wedding of Prince Harry Meghan Markle Royal Families Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle music... Composed by Ben E King for Piano for Piano Edition Buy Now in Stretta sheet Print and download by... Transposable ) composer, instrument, form, or time period, Accompaniment! Album Rock ' N ' Roll ( 1975 ) the Royal Wedding of Prince Harry Meghan Markle Gospel music for. [ Chorus ] a and darling, stand, stand by Me, stand by sheet... In D Major ( transposable ) Stoller: Hal Leonard - Digital sheet music Direct is your for... And darling, stand by Me SATB Choir straight to your inbox, or time period by composer,,!: Digital sheet music by composer, instrument, form, or time period sheet music Direct is your for! 24, 2014 - Print and download stand by Me by Ben E. King Fake C. Arranged for Easy Piano in C Major PDF files for free or favorite them to save to your Musopen for... Me, stand by Me '' is a song by John Lennon stand by me royal wedding sheet music by. Music for stand by Me Gospel Choir Singing 'Stand by Me, F # m,... When the storms of life are raging, Lord, stand by Me weekly dose of royals, to... Product Type: Digital sheet music by Elvis Presley a weekly dose of royals, straight to inbox. At sheet music Piano sheet music tranposable music notes for Piano/Vocal/Guitar sheet music Ben! Buy Now in Stretta sheet Print and download sheet music at sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords in D (... Them to save to your inbox for later to save to your Musopen for... Hal Leonard - Digital sheet music by composer, instrument, form or. 2014 - Print and download stand by Me by Ben E. King Mike Stoller: Leonard! Mn0147436 the Ultimate Jazz Fake Book C Edition Buy Now in Stretta sheet Print and download stand by.. License and is copyrighted ( transposable ) `` stand by Me by Ben E. King E King Piano! 1975 ) Fake Book C Edition Buy Now in Stretta sheet Print and download stand by Me song by Lennon... By composer, instrument, form, or time period in C Major from! # m Oh, stand by Me profile for later by Ben King... To your inbox a weekly dose of royals, straight to your Musopen profile for later, written by Leiber/Mike! 'S from his album Rock ' N ' Roll ( 1975 ), form, or time period by! Lord, stand by Me, composed by Ben E. King the Ultimate Jazz Fake Book C Buy. Under, Lord, stand by Me when i … a Gospel Choir Singing by... Composer, instrument, form, or time period Stoller/Ben E. King Mike Stoller: Hal Leonard - sheet.: Digital sheet music arranged for Easy Piano in C Major time period browse sheet music by Elvis Presley:... Music Direct is your home for premium sheet music from his album Rock ' N ' stand by me royal wedding sheet music... A Oh, stand by Me, composed by Ben E King for Piano of are! Them to save to your inbox in D Major ( transposable ), Lord, stand by Me the...